Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009

images Description: Vauxhall Corsa Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa SXi Ac 3dr,
  • Vauxhall Corsa SXi Ac 3dr,



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    11-21 06:59 PM
    In the context of Premium processing of H1B�s, I-140, EAD�s etc can we press our demands to newly elected Dems to have I-485 premium processing by paying extra $$$ to USCIS?

    "Premium GC processing" will work as follows:

    Pre-processing Condition/Base Rules:
    If your I-140 is approved & you have filed I-485 and your I-485 is pending for more than 575 or 600 days (whats ever USCIS website says of # days..) is mentioned against your case#.....

    ...THEN pay USCIS e.g. $1000 or $0000 & get your "GC" !!!

    USCIS will assign temporary VISA# for such "Premium Paid GC" and when VISA# will be available that VISA# will be assigned to your " Premium Paid GC"..

    Premium Paid GC - Few base Rules:
    Before issuing " Premium Paid GC ", USCIS will ensure/check their existing GC process along with following additional checks:

    1. Pre- adjudicated:
    Your case is Pre-adjudicated, I-140 approved, file is complete & case is waiting ONLY for Visa# availability

    2. Income Tax & W2�s:
    Applicant pays Income Tax, files W2�s for say 3-4 years

    3. EAD�s more than 3:
    I 485 applicants are repeatedly applying for EAD's for more than 2 to 3 years

    4. Check Legal entry in USA:
    Copy of I-94 to ensure that I-485 applicant is �Legally� entered in USA

    5. Security Threat/Name Check:
    Name check is complete & applicant is NO longer a "Threat" to National security, if Name check is NOT done, expedite it to FBI. If Name Check is not completed by FBI, request I-485 applicant to submit �Local� Police station �Clearance records� from all the �Address� where he/she stayed in USA (address specified in Labor). If a person is here for more than say 4-5 years, have clean �Police clearance record� and law abiding �Legal� Tax payer, how he/she can be threat to National Security?

    6. FP:
    Finger Printing at least once (NOT over by 15 months etc..)

    7. Biometric:
    I-485 applicants Biometric 2 (or 1,2,3) has been done at least one time

    8. H1B/H4 extensions:
    I-485 Primary applicant (his/her derivative) are completed their H1B extension more than 6 years and repeatedly extending H1/H4�s (to say enough, he/she is here for more than 6 years legally)

    After applying this Basic Thumb Rules, issue " Premium GC" to applicant & assign VISA# later whenever VISA# is available.

    I am sure ash0210 will get a job in USCIS to write rules for issuing GCs.
    Just kidding. I like your analogy.





    wallpaper Vauxhall Corsa SXi Ac 3dr, Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi,
  • Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi,



  • Blog Feeds
    10-28 12:00 AM
    AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:


    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BVX2dyjOs1A/Sud-zjPBalI/AAAAAAAAACQ/s1h5c-dE0wU/s320/Immigration+Lines.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BVX2dyjOs1A/Sud-zjPBalI/AAAAAAAAACQ/s1h5c-dE0wU/s1600-h/Immigration+Lines.jpg) I had a very upset client contact me this last week. He was angry . . . at the Visa Bulletin. He could not understand how, after the start of the new fiscal year, there was essentially no movement in the visa numbers. I tried to calm him by telling him that he just needed to be patient. Then I realized how patronizing that sounded. How much longer did he need to wait? He has an approved immigrant visa petition (EB-3) with an early 2005 priority date in the worldwide category. So, I decided to try to figure out when he might actually get his green card. I ask that you bear with me through this process. This is a LONG post, but one I think you will appreciate reading.



    I have to warn you now, this math is a shot in the dark. I do NOT have all of the numbers of pending and approved cases in each category of employment based immigration. However, some estimate, based upon some pretty good numbers, is better than mere guesswork. Let me walk you through this analysis.



    However, I first ask you to forgive me in advance, math is the reason I went to law school. Also, the USCIS simply has not released clear numbers (possibly for fear of letting folks know exactly how long their wait will actually be).



    My focus for this analysis will be in the EB-2 and Eb-3 categories, since it is in those categories that our clients are most interested. There are four basic numbers we are looking for, NONE of them are easy to find. Let's discover the basic numbers we will be using:

    First, how many approved I-140 cases are awaiting a visa number? According to AILA's recent liaison meeting with DOS, there are 198,186 "case ready" I-140 petitions awaiting visa issuance, in the EB-2 (52,584), EB-3 (139,737) and EW (5,865) categories. Case ready means (as best as we understand), that as soon as the petition is current, the Adjustment will be approved or consular processing will begin. Obviously, the EB-2 numbers are only for India and China.



    Second, how many pending I-140 cases are there at the Service Centers awaiting adjudication? According to the June 2009, USCIS Production Update Report to Congress (http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/fy09q1backlog.pdf), USCIS had 85,970 pending I-140 cases awaiting adjudication. Unfortunately, USCIS does not break out the I-140 cases in this report between EB-2 and EB-3. These are the most recent numbers I could find.



    Third, how many pending I-140 cases are at the District Offices? I have no idea! I cannot locate anywhere the numbers of cases at the local USCIS offices. No one knows. Really. There is no report that I can find where this number has been released. And, frankly, I do not believe that USCIS has an accurate count on this either (I do pray they get such a count soon).

    Fourth, how many pending labor certifications are there at the DOL? This number is actually pretty sure. There are 62,100 pending labor certifications as of the September 22 stakeholder meeting with DOL (http://aila.org/Content/default.aspx?docid=30235) (not counting pending appeals). Unfortunately, again, we do not know which of the categories (EB-2 or EB-3) the cases will fall under.



    Now, it is time for the math. Assuming all pending Labor Certifications and pending I-140s are approved (yes, I know some will be denied and some are duplicates), there are at least a total of 346,256 individuals with approved or soon to be approved petitions awaiting green cards, not including their families. If we assume an average family size of 4 people (I believe this is a safe assumption), there are 1,385,024 people waiting on employment based green cards in the EB-2 and EB-3 categories.



    I know the number is huge! And next we have to try to fit that number into the two separate EB categories. Unfortunately, we have two problems in doing this. The first problem we have is that we do not know how many of these I-140 cases are in the EB-2, or EB-3 categories. So, let's use a little deductive reasoning here. Using experience and best guessing based upon the division we already know about in the numbers of cases from the DOS, lets say 26% are EB-2 (360,162), and 74% are EB-3 (1,024,917).



    The second problem is that we do not have a per country breakdown. (I hope the USCIS has that breakdown). How to account for this? Again, let's estimate based upon the DOS numbers, that India accounts for 70% of the EB-2 and 39% of the EB-3 numbers and that China accounts for 30% of the EB-2 and only 3% of the EB-3 numbers and the rest of the world accounts for 58% of the EB-3 numbers.

    We also know the maximum numbers available in any given year for all family and employment based categories is 25,630 (with some caveats), and that there are only a total of 80,000 employment based immigrant visas in the EB-2 and EB-3 categories combined (with some flow down from other categories).



    You can see we have leaped, jumped, guessed, and assumed our way to the follow conclusions:



    India EB-3 wait for permanent residence for a labor certification filed today: 15.8 years. This generous estimate comes from the fact that an estimated 399,717 Indian Nationals waiting for 25,630 visas a year. This estimate completely ignores the possible immigration of any family based immigrants which would subtract from this total and increase the wait time, and the number that would flow down from other immigrant visa categories, so the wait time is probably longer.

    China EB-2 wait for permanent residence for a labor certification (or NIW) filed today: 4.1 years. This estimate comes from the estimated 108,048 Chinese Nationals waiting for 25,630 visas a year. This estimate completely ignores the possible immigration of any family based immigrants that would subtract from this total and increase the wait time, and the number that would flow down from other immigrant visa categories.

    Worldwide EB-3 wait for permanent residence for a labor certification filed today: Well, there are 594,451 people waiting in this queue. The limiting factor here will be the 80,000 annual limit on employment based immigration. Excluding per country limits and flow down from other employment based immigrant visa categories, this is at least a 8.1 year wait.

    And these waits are from when the person STARTS the green card, not when they come into the United States.




    I can now tell my client a waiting date based upon, at least, some real numbers. But, I will still be wrong. The dates are not accurate, but at least it is not made up out of whole cloth. But we now all understand that we cannot look at the Visa Bulletin and actually determine how long the wait is.

    The point of this whole exercise, besides telling my client how long he still might have to wait, is to point out the consequences of these numbers.



    Line? What Line? These are employment based immigrants. Every single one has a job offer, an employer, and a certification that either there are no qualified, willing and able US workers for the job, or that the individual is so good, we do not even have to test the labor market. We need these people. We want these people. How many do you think will now just give up and go home?



    This delay in legal, employment based immigration is a crisis for America. If you are an intending immigrant, and your immigration option is employment based, do you have the patience the wait 15 years for your green card? Can you do better in Australia, Canada, or even back home in your home country? What is the cost to our future competitiveness of a broken legal immigration system? What is the cost to U.S. innovation?

    I believe these numbers have a purpose. The purpose is immigration reform, and not just a legalization. We all know that a broken legal immigration system causes illegal immigration. We need to fix the legal immigration system now! We need to modify the process, significantly shorten the wait and increase the numbers to meet the demand. We need to not include family members in the total calculated visa numbers. And, Yes, we need to make these change even in a struggling economy. We must maintain the great benefits that positive, focused employment based immigration has delivered to America. The reality is that Congress must act to help save the future of American innovation and economic growth. And, they must do it now.
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-159310338954847679?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com


    More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/10/get-in-line-what-line-tragic-tale-of.html)





    Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. 2009 Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 Cdti
  • 2009 Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 Cdti



  • twingy
    10-04 03:51 AM
    Is there and on going class action lawsuit? and if there is where can I get info to join. I filed for a k3 visa a year and 110 days ago. Till this day USCIS still wont approve my applications because they say that we are stuck in bacgkroud checks. I dont understand how people that field way after me already have their spouse here while I have been waiting for over a year and we still dont have the NOA2. What can I do, where can I joint o get help. Is there a class action going on for this?





    2011 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi, Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. 2009 Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 Cdti
  • 2009 Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 Cdti



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 01:33 PM
    Well then for all you know, your equation could equal less than mine :evil:



    more...


    Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall+corsa+lack+sxi
  • Vauxhall+corsa+lack+sxi



  • vpa_2009
    03-20 06:50 AM
    I sold the house on H1 and there was nothing addition for H1 holder. It is just that if you have that property for less than 2 years then you pay tax.

    Just thinking if the new law for GC approved like buy a house and get
    GC then what will happen for those like us who have house since 2004 and sold one and bought another in that time period.
    I am on EAD now. PD -Nov 2003





    Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Sxi A C
  • Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Sxi A C



  • Anders �stberg
    June 18th, 2005, 11:18 PM
    On my monitor it looks too grey and washed out... I guess what this shows is there is a big difference in monitors, the printed product is perhaps what counts in the end. I've been thinking of replacing my monitors, they are getting old and I can't get them quite right according to the Eye One calibration software.



    more...


    Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. vauxhall corsa sxi 1.2
  • vauxhall corsa sxi 1.2



  • gcgreen
    08-15 12:45 PM
    your description is pretty vague. please provide more details of the precise job description in the labor petition, and the occupational classification code in the application.


    Hello Gurus,


    This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.

    Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.

    Please help me.:confused::confused::confused:





    2010 2009 Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 Cdti Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Description: Vauxhall Corsa
  • Description: Vauxhall Corsa



  • mdmd10
    03-25 04:13 PM
    Please be careful when travelling to or via Dubai

    Click on the link below to see a shocking story of the policies of the UAE government related to carrying medicines when travelling to/via Dubai:

    http://travel.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/travel/news/article3333905.ece

    Also click on the link below to see a list of Banned medicines which if carried by the travellers to/via Dubai may land them in trouble:

    I was shocked to find regular over-the-counter medicines as Robotussin, Actified or other Expectorant or decongestant medicines that contain - Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine HCl, which are common ingredients in many over-the-counter cold and cough medicines available in the US:.

    http://www.moh.gov.ae/moh_site/phar_med/price_list/controlled%20list.pdf



    more...


    Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa 1.4I 16V Sxi
  • Vauxhall Corsa 1.4I 16V Sxi



  • nik.patelc
    10-23 06:36 PM
    I m on h1b and my I485 application is pending. Also i have recieved EAD valid till Sept 2010. I m on H1 Visa status with current company. if i get laid off, how do i move my status from H1 to EAD after layoff?

    I m planning to take 2 or 3 months break if i get layoff and then plan to find another job on EAD. Is there any problem to assume ,my status will be automatically change to EAD if i get layoff while on h1.





    hair 2009 Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 Cdti Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 1.2 For
  • Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 1.2 For



  • reddymjm
    05-21 01:55 PM
    hi,

    Just want to find out the process to apply for interim EAD...I applied for EAD renewal on 8th of may and my EAD expires August 16th...i doubt i get my EAD before my current expires...i just want to find out whether i can apply for interim EAD or ??? if yes, what are the current procedures? I e-filed my EAD application and sent all documents to TSC...please help gurus.

    It is no longer available.



    more...


    Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall+corsa+1.2+sxi+5+
  • Vauxhall+corsa+1.2+sxi+5+



  • vybe3142
    07-25 12:03 AM
    thanks much, ...

    i was just worried about not having a salary for those 90 days or so would affect my whole GC process.
    Yes, my I140 WILL be revoked. I'm on good terms with my previous employer and this is just something they will be doing to protect their interests.





    hot Vauxhall+corsa+lack+sxi Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa SXI DTI for
  • Vauxhall Corsa SXI DTI for



  • s416504
    10-02 03:54 PM
    Applying PERM & H1 are diffrent. GC process is future employment so Any employer can sponser your PERM without joining him (But you have to join that employer if GC-485 get approved by him).
    In My case, my earlier employer filed GC in 2004 but I140 got denied so I restarted whole GC process again.



    more...


    house Re: My Silver Vauxhall Corsa Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa SXi 1.4i 16v
  • Vauxhall Corsa SXi 1.4i 16v



  • immi_seeker
    04-06 12:10 AM
    Bump.





    tattoo Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Sxi A C Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 16v for
  • Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 16v for



  • gc67890
    11-17 10:34 AM
    Why are you so scared of posting by saying that this problem is with you. Why do you have to bring your friend in. If it is really for your friend, then why cant he come and ask himself.

    I wish I had a friend like you who will find answers to my immigration problems ....
    I am also your friend as you are also member of IV and we all are fighting for the same cause.

    I will also help you if there is a need and if I can.

    Please check my profile. I have filed my 485 on July 2nd and one of the few who was benefited thru IV flower campaign
    I have been a member in IV for a while and I have also made contributions.
    I am not afraid to speak out, Please reply if you know the answer.



    Thanks once again



    more...


    pictures vauxhall corsa sxi 1.2 Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Vauxhall Corsa, Black, 2004,
  • Vauxhall Corsa, Black, 2004,



  • Ann Ruben
    03-29 08:06 PM
    Yes, if the I-140 has been approved, your brother is entitled to use the 2007 PD on any subsequent I-140.





    dresses Vauxhall Corsa SXI DTI for Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Re: My Silver Vauxhall Corsa
  • Re: My Silver Vauxhall Corsa



  • santiwar
    07-22 08:31 PM
    Although, I wish the Audio was a bit louder. Ok, will stop whinging like a bitter old man :D



    more...


    makeup Vauxhall Corsa 1.4I 16V Sxi Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Re: My Silver Vauxhall Corsa
  • Re: My Silver Vauxhall Corsa



  • myeb2gc
    04-27 10:03 AM
    Hi Ram,

    My employer company is smaller one, 15 only.
    And no marketing, but he is good giving me incentives.
    I am planning to go with bigger consulting firm so that they can market me well and .....
    So i am thinking of change of employer.

    So are my earlier 3 questions.





    girlfriend Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 16v for Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. Re: My Silver Vauxhall Corsa
  • Re: My Silver Vauxhall Corsa



  • s416504
    10-02 03:54 PM
    Applying PERM & H1 are diffrent. GC process is future employment so Any employer can sponser your PERM without joining him (But you have to join that employer if GC-485 get approved by him).
    In My case, my earlier employer filed GC in 2004 but I140 got denied so I restarted whole GC process again.





    hairstyles Vauxhall+corsa+1.2+sxi+5+ Vauxhall Corsa Sxi Black 2009. 2003 (03 Plate) Vauxhall Corsa
  • 2003 (03 Plate) Vauxhall Corsa



  • amitga
    12-06 04:41 PM
    I came from India to US on a intercompany transfer on L1 Visa. After 3 yrs I left the company and joined another one on H1B. Now I Joined back the old company and in the mean while my old company sold its Indian subsidiary. I am asking them to file an EB1 for me, but they are telling me that since they have sold the Indian Subsidiary, now they cannot file EB1 based on that company transfer.

    In my view the eligibity is determined based on the fact that I originally joined that company on a company transfer.

    Please let me know your view.





    lavenyahs
    12-19 04:56 PM
    We went to Tijuana in 2003 from SanDiego. We just walked across the Border. But we stayed for only a couple of hours. Only while crossing into the US,people at the US checkpoint checked our Visa stamps and after scanning our passports allowed us to enter.





    kavita_abb
    10-10 02:15 PM
    Thank you very much for all your support. If they are able to transfer his visa, then I am suspecting that they will do fraud with me. Can I inform USCIS about our domestic problem ? If they receive any application about visa transfer. How can I know that ? I don't want my visa used by them at all.After that they can do anything with me. Please help. Thanks!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment