Saturday, June 11, 2011

valentines day love quotes

images valentines day love quotes valentines day love quotes. valentines love quotes.
  • valentines love quotes.



  • sinziana
    01-20 01:04 PM
    I am a teacher at an NGO. I am not sure if I understood your question, but hope this helps,,,
    First, you have to comply with the state procedures for teacher certification and eligibility. You need the work/H1B visa; the procedure is same as that for all other jobs. The school/orgaization should be ready/willing to sponsor one for a work visa.

    sdudeja, nice to meet another teacher on the forum!
    hi,
    tell me please how is this NGO
    i AM teacher and I am looking for ajob in USA
    THANKS





    wallpaper valentines love quotes. valentines day love quotes. Valentine#39;s Day Quotes for
  • Valentine#39;s Day Quotes for



  • studentoflife
    11-08 09:35 PM
    As i understand for labor there are only 2 centers right ? one is the atlanta processing center and the other is chicago processing center. Atlanta processing center caters to the state in which my employer has registered his company so i believe he must have sent my application to this processing center only.

    http://www.plc.doleta.gov/Processing_Centers.htm

    Kindly correct me if i am wrong

    StudentOfLife





    valentines day love quotes. happy valentines day love
  • happy valentines day love



  • kondur_007
    08-17 02:31 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to get my SSN Done. I'm on a dependent H4 Visa and have my H1 approval .
    I visited the SSN office with My I797, State ID and Passport : SSN officer straightforwardly rejected as I dont have my EAD card.
    The Officer asked me to visit USCIS office to apply for EAD.
    Please help me with this situation..Does a H1 get an EAD and then a SSN?

    Thanks N Regards,
    Sushie


    Sounds like someone at SSN office who may not know much about immigration.
    If your I 797 came with attached I94, then you certainly can apply for SSN card. Just ask for supervisor at the SS office and talk to them.

    If your I 797 does not have attached I 94 (meaning that you are still in H4 status), then I do not know for sure what the procedure would be to apply for SS card.

    Good Luck.





    2011 Valentine#39;s Day Quotes for valentines day love quotes. happy valentines day quotes
  • happy valentines day quotes



  • lost_in_gc_land
    02-02 03:39 AM
    Yes you can fedex the AP to india and yes she can use it while coming back if needed. I got this from USCIS level 2 immigration officer.:D

    Hello,
    I would like to check with you if you know of someone who has used an AP that was approved while that person had left the US and received it by mail/fedex/etc. to get back in the US. I am in a situation where my H1 stamping is in security/background check and it been that way for over 75 days. I have an AP that was approved and mailed to me but I have been told by my lawyer that it is not ok to use AP or atleast without risk of not being allowed entry



    more...


    valentines day love quotes. Happy Valentine#39;s Day!
  • Happy Valentine#39;s Day!



  • Green.Tech
    08-20 10:08 AM
    No. I changed to a different company with same position.

    It is more than likely a computer glitch but it's always worth it to check with the USCIS. A few years ago the status on one my approved old H-1B cases changed from Approved to Initial Review. It shows the same (Initial Review) status till date. It did not affect my current and/or future H-1B approvals.





    valentines day love quotes. Happy Valentines Day Love Cute
  • Happy Valentines Day Love Cute



  • ananth
    10-31 04:51 PM
    What I heard of is, OSC (office of the special counsel), Dept of justice will help in this kind of issues related to hiring or wrongful firing. Google for such dept and get help at free of cost.



    more...


    valentines day love quotes. valentines day love quotes.
  • valentines day love quotes.



  • amsgc
    09-14 11:00 AM
    Here is a EB2-I poll for 2005 taken last month or so

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20725





    2010 happy valentines day love valentines day love quotes. valentines day love quotes
  • valentines day love quotes



  • ajju
    03-15 12:11 PM
    You are not wrong.:)
    BTW what pesticides are good for indoor plants?

    Backlog and NameCheck were the pesticides used so far and we've been pushing for organic products.. no use of pesticides... Seems USCIS/DHS agreed with our understanding of potential harm due to use of pesticides and are moving towards organic feed :-)



    more...


    valentines day love quotes. love quotes for valentines
  • love quotes for valentines



  • golgappa
    08-17 05:56 PM
    Thanks for your reply..
    Can anyone else share there views....





    hair happy valentines day quotes valentines day love quotes. Valentines Day Quotes Cards,
  • Valentines Day Quotes Cards,



  • sunny1000
    09-27 04:01 PM
    I believe, USCIS website was updated on Sep 21st 2009.

    My Priority date is Jun 2006 and applied in EB3 category.
    I got an email on Sep 22nd 2009 from USCIS saying "Document mailed to applicant". When I see online status, it is "Document production or Oath Ceremony".
    I called twice USCIS to confirm it. But they are saying "According to online status the document was already sent to your current address".

    I am in a situation to beleive it or not? to celebrate it or not.... :-( .....

    And one more thing is "I got EAD before my marriage and I haven't added my wife to I485"?

    If I get GC, how to add my wife to GC? is it possible? what is her status right now?

    Thanks in advance...

    Update your profile first. Your priority date is nowhere near the approval timeframe. If by chance, you do get it, you can file for a "follow to join" procedure.



    more...


    valentines day love quotes. True Love quote
  • True Love quote



  • vik123
    01-18 08:57 PM
    Eb2





    hot Happy Valentine#39;s Day! valentines day love quotes. love quotes for valentines day
  • love quotes for valentines day



  • gee_see
    04-15 02:22 PM
    9 Years, with one employer!!! immmm..

    If the employer is good it is ok, what if not?

    I don’t know how many of our most productive life time is going to be stagnated because of this GC wait.

    Lunch Time (EST), on the lighter note….

    Tourists in the Museum of Natural History ...
    ...were marveling at the dinosaur bones. One of them asks the blonde guard, 'Can you tell me how old the dinosaur bones are?'
    The guard replies, 'They are 3 million, four years, and six months old.'
    'That's an awfully exact number,' says the tourist. 'How do you know their age so precisely?'
    The guard answers, 'Well, the dinosaur bones were three million years old when I started working here, and that was four and a half years ago!'

    My employer is horrible to work with. But after hearing horror stories about other consulting companies i decided to stick with known devil... Moreover i did not want to take up permanent job assignment on h1 due to layoff fear...



    more...


    house love quotes for valentines valentines day love quotes. love quotes for valentines day
  • love quotes for valentines day



  • Beemar
    10-04 09:04 PM
    Congratulations.

    Even I got approved on saturday. What's wrong in that?

    Enjoy green life now.

    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)





    tattoo Happy Valentines Day Love Cute valentines day love quotes. happy valentines day love
  • happy valentines day love



  • Blog Feeds
    04-28 08:40 AM
    From Politico.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/reid-considering-bringing-immigration-bill-directly-to-floor.html)



    more...


    pictures valentines day love quotes. valentines day love quotes. love quotes on valentine.
  • love quotes on valentine.



  • new_horizon
    10-01 08:43 PM
    I don't know why the guy brought up sarah palin when discussing joe biden. is it a must that something should be said about her for every gaffee that joe makes?remember how the congressman was sent packing after the macaca comment. why no outcry on this 7-11 comment? double standard?





    dresses love quotes for valentines day valentines day love quotes. valentines day love quotes
  • valentines day love quotes



  • shantanup
    10-15 08:25 AM
    Why would anybody ask for visa to issue a driver's license? How is one's driving privilege dependent upon visa? No one has ever asked me or my wife or my friends for a visa to issue a driver's license. Is this some law specific to some states?



    more...


    makeup love quotes for valentines valentines day love quotes. love quotes for valentines
  • love quotes for valentines



  • pragir
    07-18 11:47 AM
    What risks are there? I tried to search the archives but probably am not using the right search terms. Can somebody help me out?
    Check the archives where people have done extensive study on this subject. In a nutshell, it is not a good idea to do multiple 485s. There are risks.





    girlfriend happy valentines day love valentines day love quotes. valentines day love quotes a
  • valentines day love quotes a



  • chandrajp
    06-21 12:10 PM
    You would need afidavits from your parents and a close relative. IF you dont have a birth certificate with your name, registered on the day you were born and the certificate is dated close to your dob then you WILL need afidavits.

    It very simple, just send the format by mail to your parents and ask them to buy stamp papers and get it typed and then sign in front of notory and notory will attest and sign. Then ask them to scan it and send it to you. You just take a print out and give it to your lawyer including your birth certificate you took in 2005.

    Good Luck!
    You need 2 affidavits from 2 close relatives(one from each) who are atleast 10 years older than you





    hairstyles True Love quote valentines day love quotes. Love Quotes Valentines Day
  • Love Quotes Valentines Day



  • jingi1234
    08-20 09:51 AM
    Here is the link for that document..
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/H1BExtend_07_23_04.pdf

    Wow...thanks for the url...this is what I need.

    Also after responding to RFE and if September bulletin retros EB2...will our case be considered for GC or no?





    dan19
    09-15 05:14 PM
    Whether EB3 or EB2 is dependent upon the job description.
    Suppose your job requires only a BS degree and you have a MS, you cannot still apply under EB2. The job should require a MS degree or equivalent if you need to be under EB2.

    Honestly I didn't know about this factor when I joined work. I thought I could apply under EB2 since I had a MS degree.

    Better that you asked about these options now, rather than finding it out years later when you are about to apply for the final stage.

    Hi,

    I am a F1 student and am on OPT now. I got my H1B visa approved from Oct-1 2006 to Sep-30 2009.

    But my school said I cannot get my degree certificate till December 2006.
    My question is when I apply for my Green card will I be considered into EB2 list or EB3 list. On what basis will this be decided.

    Please suggest.

    Thank you,
    Vijaya.





    Junky
    10-24 11:21 AM
    Dear Friends - I have a question and would appreciate your thoughts.

    My father visited us for 6 months and I have a copy of his visa and passport notarized. What are the rest of the formalities (W7 form et al) that I should complete so I get some exemption? Or have my assumptions been wrong?

    Yes, you can file him as dependent & you do not need his SSN. You have everything (notarized passport etc.), you have to file for ITIN number with IRS. I know lot of my friends did it (not of their own but they went through tax attorney)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment