Sunday, June 12, 2011

usama in laden cartoons

images usama bin laden cartoons usama in laden cartoons. enemy usama bin laden photos
  • enemy usama bin laden photos



  • va_dude
    01-29 10:21 AM
    I'm a bit confused too.

    You guys have PDs in late 2004 for EB3 India and your 485 was already looked at?

    Are you guys also Jul/Aug 2007 filers?

    -va_dude





    wallpaper enemy usama bin laden photos usama in laden cartoons. osama bin laden cartoon.
  • osama bin laden cartoon.



  • ronhira
    12-31 09:13 AM
    You don't need a "path to citizenship" to family reunification. Please do not link A-B and so C-D. They are totally two different issues.

    agree 100%..... aila tries to project that it represents immigrants..... aila actually doesn't represent immigrants..... it works for the benefit of its members ..... i.e. immigration lawyers...... most immigration benefit if more people like us are stuck in the system..... if there r more applicants..... & more people stuck in the system.... then more immigration lawyers will make more money...... so family unification which has nothing to do with path to citizenship..... somehow become related...... or even synonymous.... 3 cheers for representatives of "immigrations"........





    usama in laden cartoons. Osama bin Laden Cartoons - Pic
  • Osama bin Laden Cartoons - Pic



  • vkannan
    10-14 11:14 PM
    Hi
    I'm on h1 and also have an EAD
    My current job is on my h1. And I have an EAD, but never used it.
    Question: Can I work pat time on my EAD and still retain my h1.

    Any pros and cons?

    Thanks
    Tejal

    Dude, this is grey area, One thought is, Once EAD is used for 2nd job fulltime /parttime you lose your H1 status and there is other thought if you stay with your GC sponsoring employer and retain the full-time job you should be fine retaining your H1 status and ofcourse you can use EAD for your P/T job.

    And hey this is not it there is one more thought going around, If your last entry is through H1b you still are in H1 status even after using EAD for your 2nd Job.

    Fact of the matter, nobody is sure about which thought is correct.





    2011 osama bin laden cartoon. usama in laden cartoons. Gallery Index: Osama Bin Laden
  • Gallery Index: Osama Bin Laden



  • Libra
    07-07 02:17 PM
    Dugg 4 times..



    more...


    usama in laden cartoons. in laden funny cartoon osama
  • in laden funny cartoon osama



  • roseball
    08-26 04:54 PM
    Hi,

    I looking for porting my approved EB3 labor and 140 to EB2. Here are my details:

    My qualification: Diploma in electronics and communication Engg in India
    (3 years diploma after 10th)

    Years of experience: Since 1991 in IT (About 20 YRs)

    Green card process: EB3 Approved labor and 140.

    Situation: When I contacted one of the university in USA they informed me that I can
    do the Masters instead of BS online degree.

    My question1: Will I be eligible to file my EB2 if I do Masters without doing BS?

    My question 2: Is MS from International Technological University (http://www.ITU.EDU) is accepted bu USCIS for Immigration purpose?

    Thanks in advance

    AFAIK, if the MS degree is from an US accredited institution and your new EB-2 job requires a MS degree, then yes, your new employer can start the EB-2 process for you. Once you have a US Masters, it doesn't matter what your earlier educational qualifications are. Key thing here is that your EB-2 job MUST require a Masters degree.





    usama in laden cartoons. Osama bin Laden cartoon of
  • Osama bin Laden cartoon of



  • rorypirrie
    02-24 10:24 AM
    Now that you have all your documentation, the biggest hurdle would appear to be that you didn't mention the DUI earlier. I would possibly go ahead and contact an immigration lawyer but i'm sure this is an issue which can be resolved without affecting your application.



    more...


    usama in laden cartoons. osama bin laden cartoon images
  • osama bin laden cartoon images



  • ravi.shah
    01-28 11:34 AM
    Check out some of the reactions (article as well as the comments) to the President's call for Immigration reform!

    Obama makes H-1B, Green Card reform a priority - Computerworld Blogs (http://blogs.computerworld.com/17722/obama_makes_h_1b_green_card_reform_a_priority)

    Awareness is increasing.... and realisation is happening..
    Hopefully something materializes soon !!!:)





    2010 Osama bin Laden Cartoons - Pic usama in laden cartoons. usama bin laden cartoons
  • usama bin laden cartoons



  • GCBy3000
    07-26 04:09 PM
    Is this good or bad? We dont have even one single person with negative attitude. At least that is good.

    I filed my 485, I am not going to gain anything from IVs efforts now 0 0%
    I want to be a free rider and want others to pay for my cause 0 0%
    I hate these immigrants and H1B workers on this website and will not contribute 0 0%



    more...


    usama in laden cartoons. osama bin laden cartoon images. Tony Blair- Osama Bin Laden
  • osama bin laden cartoon images. Tony Blair- Osama Bin Laden



  • dharmesh.pariawala
    01-08 03:01 PM
    I think it might be CT issue. There is an ongoing immigration fraud investigation against state employees so now they are over doing enforcement.

    I had problem when I wanted to register my Car in New Jersey. I had moved to New Jersey from MA, so I had MA license at that time and was staying temorarily at my cousin's place. When I went to one DMV they told me that you need to have NJ driver's license to register my car. I told them the situation and that I was going to get NJ license once I get my place, but they just didn't register my car. I went twice at that place and got same answer.

    Then I went to different DMV and the guy understood my situation and gave me a temporary NJ driver license number (NOT driver license) and registered my car. TOld me to give this number when I come to get NJ license and everything worked fine.

    Its just some poeple don't want to know about some this or just want to create problems.





    hair Gallery Index: Osama Bin Laden usama in laden cartoons. osama bin laden cartoon
  • osama bin laden cartoon



  • goel_ar
    12-09 10:28 AM
    We did send lot of requests (letters) to Senate/House reps to include recapture and legal kids into dream act. But of no use. I think its simply waste of doing such campaigns.

    agreed.



    more...


    usama in laden cartoons. Funny Osama in Laden Cartoon
  • Funny Osama in Laden Cartoon



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-20 10:30 AM
    i think she fell asleep on keyboard, before she could finish the question :D

    Its part of a puzzle game.

    She is posting one fraction of the question one site, other fractions on other site.

    Now you have to assemble all pieces together and respond to her.

    If you win, you get to date her. She is only looking for smart guys and this explains the plot :D





    hot in laden funny cartoon osama usama in laden cartoons. Osama Bin Laden, Cartoons
  • Osama Bin Laden, Cartoons



  • s_r_e_e
    08-20 10:42 AM
    Hats off to you guys.



    more...


    house hot in laden funny cartoon. usama in laden cartoons. osama bin laden cartoon. osama bin laden cartoon. osama
  • osama bin laden cartoon. osama bin laden cartoon. osama



  • anilsal
    07-17 12:51 AM
    But that idea may face long odds. AILA's Kuck says that current law prohibits green cards from one year to be used in other years. And he thinks there is no appetite in either Congress or the White House for writing new pro-immigration legislation, after the comprehensive immigration reform proposal went down in flames earlier this summer. "I don't think they'd touch the issue with a 10-foot pole," says Kuck. "This issue has become radioactive."

    Which law prohibits usage of unused visa numbers? I guess that is one of our provisions that we are demanding. :)





    tattoo Osama bin Laden cartoon of usama in laden cartoons. pictures osama bin laden
  • pictures osama bin laden



  • belmontboy
    12-16 07:12 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am travelling to INDIA on Jan 28, 2009.

    I am booking Lufthansa Airlines, travelling via Munich to Delhi.

    Visa on passport is expired but I do have approval of H1B till 2010.

    Do I need transit Visa? Did anybody travelled this route lately? Do you knowbody who has expereinced this lately.

    Thanks in advance.

    TWOV (Transit Without Visa):
    Visa required, except for Those transiting to a third country
    by the same or first connecting flight without leaving the
    transit lounge. Warning: Transit only possible at Frankfurt,
    Munich, Hamburg and Dusseldorf Airports, see conditions below.

    - Nationals of India may use the TWOV facility mentioned
    above if holding a residence permit for U.S.A.. (SEE NOTE
    5151)
    NOTE 5151: This TWOV facility also applies for the return
    travel provided it is one journey and return travel has
    been commenced on or prior to the expiry date of the visa
    or residence permit.
    - Nationals of India may use the TWOV facility mentioned
    above if being admitted for residence in the U.S.A.,
    holding Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the
    United States together with a national passport endorsed
    with I-551 stamp AND:
    - travelling to/from the U.S.A.; or
    - travelling to country of nationality. (SEE NOTE 5151)
    NOTE 5151: This TWOV facility also applies for the return
    travel provided it is one journey and return travel has
    been commenced on or prior to the expiry date of the visa
    or residence permit.
    - Conditions: TWOV available, provided passenger:
    - is properly ticketed with a confirmed reservation for the
    connecting flight; and
    - within 24 hours, through Frankfurt, Munich; OR
    - on the same day between 04:30 and 23:30 through Hamburg;
    OR
    - on the same day between 06:00 and 21:00 through
    Dusseldorf, (inbound carrier must provide prior notice to
    authorities by fax: +49 211 421 37100 or SITA Telex
    DUSOVXH).
    And:
    - is arriving and departing from/to non-Schengen country;
    and
    - holds all travel documents required for entry into
    country of destination.
    Additional Information:
    - Visitors must hold visible means of support, onward/return
    tickets and/or other documents required for next
    destination.



    more...


    pictures osama bin laden cartoon images usama in laden cartoons. terrorists Usama bin Laden
  • terrorists Usama bin Laden



  • sukhyani
    03-05 02:05 PM
    About what to do next, I would say start planning the "got my GC" party. Write down your guest list, the brands of wine and start talking to caterers. By the time you are done with this, you should have your approval.

    LOL! I hope I am approved soon :)





    dresses Osama Bin Laden, Cartoons usama in laden cartoons. funny bin laden cartoon.
  • funny bin laden cartoon.



  • greencardfever
    08-15 01:17 AM
    Hi,

    I'm considering relocating back to India after getting my EAD since I don't know how long it's going to take to actually get the I-485 approved. My questions are:

    1) Is it possible to continue to keep my I-485 application active if I relocate to India and work at the India office of the same company that filed my green card?

    2) Is it possible to continue to keep my I-485 application active if I relocate to India and work for a company other than the one that filed my green card?

    3) Lets say I move back to India after getting the green card, is it enough to simply enter the US once a year to keep my green card active? Can I apply for citizenship after 5 years of having the green card, even though I haven't resided in the US for those 5 years?

    I'd really appreciate it if someone could please answer these questions for me.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup osama bin laden cartoon images. Tony Blair- Osama Bin Laden usama in laden cartoons. hot in laden funny cartoon.
  • hot in laden funny cartoon.



  • usirit
    07-19 09:22 AM
    I live in Noblesville. Please let me know of meetings related to IV in Indianapolis or surroundings.





    girlfriend pictures osama bin laden usama in laden cartoons. Bin laden cartoon
  • Bin laden cartoon



  • addsf345
    02-24 06:47 PM
    The title of this thread should be: "God of Cricket".

    Don't believe me... Just Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=God+of+Cricket&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m2&aql=&oq=) with these words.:)





    hairstyles Funny Osama in Laden Cartoon usama in laden cartoons. Gallery Index: Osama Bin Laden
  • Gallery Index: Osama Bin Laden



  • amazing_grace
    01-10 04:07 PM
    HI HUDSON,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS

    HI ANYONE,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS

    HI ANYONE,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS





    sc3
    02-12 07:52 PM
    First of all, you cannot be out of status while I-485 is pending. Your H1 status is expired so technically you do not have H1 status anymore. However, if extension is approved, it will apply retroactively and make your H1 status current as of Feb 7th. Oh, forgot to mention that you can still work for 240 days after H1 is expired and it will not be counted as status violation.

    Yes, but the OP said applied in Nov 2007, and re-entered in Dec 2007. What is the latest rule on going out of country while the application is being processed? Previously it would mean abandonment of the application.





    rdx0
    01-09 10:57 PM
    Yes, you can file for multiple visa simultaneously. Your I-9 may determine where you landed at last.
    People have no jobs and you are talking about several offers;)

    Thanks. I know H1B visa can be applied through multiple employers at the same time ... what I was wondering that can it be applied by the second employer after the expiry of my I-94 ?? Because I have heard that one of the criteria for filing for extension is that it must be filed b4 the expiry of I-94, and that concerns me...

    and, no, buddy, i don't have multiple job offers, the 1st company is simply a staffing company with which I would be filing just so that i don't go 'out of status' b4 i get the job with the 2nd company ... i'll be paying the fees from my pocket... I have good chances that i will get that job but not certain... i wish i had several offers... i am just trying to figure out what my options are here...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment