Sunday, June 12, 2011

uccello battle of san romano

images Detail from The Battle of San uccello battle of san romano. The Battle of San Romano:
  • The Battle of San Romano:



  • iwantmygreen
    08-06 08:02 PM
    I sent you PM. Please, check the same I havent received any PM from you. Can you resend.





    wallpaper The Battle of San Romano: uccello battle of san romano. of Battle of San Romano
  • of Battle of San Romano



  • hebron
    10-07 10:55 AM
    LUV IT !!!!! It is high time people came to know more about this self-righteous drumbeater. Another guy who acts like Dobbs is that chesty AZ sheriff. I also wish, people like Tancredo, Grassley, Durbin change their narrow mind towards legal immigration.





    uccello battle of san romano. Battle of San Romano
  • Battle of San Romano



  • BMWX5
    03-08 09:51 PM
    I travelled to India first time after coming to USA. The airline people did not take my I94 from me. I was not aware if I had to turn it in. I came back and got another I94. Now what do I do with my old I94? My 140/485 is in progress.

    Same thing happend with me too. I gave them, they said they don;t want.
    I tried to give evey point of my transit, nobody took it.
    Don't know how to handle.





    2011 of Battle of San Romano uccello battle of san romano. UCCELLO, Paolo Battle of San
  • UCCELLO, Paolo Battle of San



  • marlon2006
    09-11 09:57 PM
    It is true that many politicians would not risk their bacon weeks away from the election. Don't count that necessarily after the elections the situation will necessarily change. Sen. Frist himself argued that he is OK passing the enforcement only bill within the next couple of weeks and he has said that he expects to leave the immigration thing for the NEXT CONGRESS to decide. Now the key question remains; will enough pro amnesty or even pro immigration lawmakers remain in their job after elections in November ? It remains to be seen. I would love to be optmistic, but if enough incumbents get kicked out of the office, then our chances are not necessarily better next year.

    Sorry folks, but that's the truth.



    more...


    uccello battle of san romano. paolo uccello the attle of
  • paolo uccello the attle of



  • ilseggs
    09-04 03:09 PM
    I have just finished my first year @ UCLA and I had absolutely no financial aid because I did not know anything about my status and when I read on fafsa about "parole" I thought it was a completely different category under which I was ineligible. My i-485 has been pending for 3 years now, with no sign of going anywhere yet :*(This year, I did not apply for FAFSA and I was forced to leave my amazing school and head to community college. I had searched and searched everywhere for information and I really did finally give up and thought to myself, " I guess I cannot receive any financial and am going to have to wait for my green card in community college."

    I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you!! From the bottom of my heart, I am sooo grateful to have found this site seredipitously!!!!!
    I just pulled up the advance parole application and will complete it ASAP~!!!!!!!

    I feel like the greatest burden has been lifted from my shoulder!

    Again, THANK YOU!

    edit: I know this thread is a little past, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me; does this mean I have to travel out of the country to get my I-94 stamped?





    uccello battle of san romano. The attle of San Romano the
  • The attle of San Romano the



  • cooldudesfo
    12-16 06:51 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am travelling to INDIA on Jan 28, 2009.

    I am booking Lufthansa Airlines, travelling via Munich to Delhi.

    Visa on passport is expired but I do have approval of H1B till 2010.

    Do I need transit Visa? Did anybody travelled this route lately? Do you knowbody who has expereinced this lately.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    uccello battle of san romano. Battle of San Romano
  • Battle of San Romano



  • Canadianindian
    07-22 06:34 PM
    If you read the rules closely, the employer is attesting to the fact that the job will be readily available at a future date. So as long as the employer issues a letter attesting to this, there is no issue. If you do indeed move prior to the six months, make sure you amend your H1B for the necessary changes (eg location)

    Confirm with the co lawyer also.


    Thanks for the info. I may be indeed move prior to six months of filing of 485. Meaning, I recently filed my 485 on July 2nd, and am planning on moving by August 30th.


    Does this mean that I can move to a different state as long as my employer issues a letter stating that they would hire me back in the original location at the time of issuance of GC?

    Also, what does Amending the H1-B mean? And, would it involve much effort and complications, and would I have to file for the 140 and 485 again?





    2010 Battle of San Romano uccello battle of san romano. Detail from The Battle of San
  • Detail from The Battle of San



  • eb3_nepa
    02-12 10:46 AM
    Hi,

    I am from the Philadelphia region. I should be able to apply for my I-140 in a week or so. Does anyone know approximately how long it would take me if I applied the NON-Premium way?

    Thanks



    more...


    uccello battle of san romano. Paolo Uccello Battle of San Romano Left panel
  • Paolo Uccello Battle of San Romano Left panel



  • getgc2008
    07-30 09:17 AM
    direct online filing for I485





    hair UCCELLO, Paolo Battle of San uccello battle of san romano. Paolo Uccello Battle of San Romano Left panel
  • Paolo Uccello Battle of San Romano Left panel



  • kanshul
    02-01 10:40 AM
    Client forcing you is very typical.

    Here is an option to consider: can your employer (who I am assuming is a small desi firm) file your GC though another sister firm (not unusual) in EB2. Assuming that you get it, and retain your PD, you should be able to get your GC within a year if there is no audit in labor / 140. Remember in EB2 the date for Indian is Jan 05 and your PD is before that.

    Assuming that you can't keep PD if employer withdraws 140; I would recommed going that route even if you have to find another client.

    Also, check with an attorney to find out about PD as you may be able to keep it even if 140 is withdrawn. In that case you can join any company (even your client ) and start GC through EB2.



    more...


    uccello battle of san romano. Battle of San Romanoquot;)
  • Battle of San Romanoquot;)



  • bekugc
    03-31 11:33 AM
    previously when entering on AP, they used to ask for receipt of 485.
    so main proof they look for is a valid 'inprogress' 485 appln.

    i dont think theyll ask ur wife to show her EAD card at the port of entry.

    to be safe, give her a cpy of 485 reciept, a copy of the receipt for the new EAD, and carry the old ead card. i think u shud be fine.

    having valid , nonlapsed EAD cards is probably only imp for those who are USING the ead. if ur wife is not working and if her ead arrves few weeks late, it wont matter as long as u have applied for its renewal and have proof of it.

    this shud be an easy qn for ur attorney.





    hot paolo uccello the attle of uccello battle of san romano. The Battle of San Romano,
  • The Battle of San Romano,



  • ghost
    09-19 04:05 PM
    If any IV member works in the university, could you find out if there are any Indian and chineese assistant professors that have joined in the recent past. Such people might have applied in EB2 through university and will be retrogressed.

    Also pls get in touch with post-docs in your universities and inform them about IV. Hopefully some of them might be willing to help us with the interview.

    sent you a PM



    more...


    house chaos of the attle scene. uccello battle of san romano. The Battle of San Romano by
  • The Battle of San Romano by



  • khris49
    10-21 11:56 AM
    I have 2 approved I-140s from same company with which I am currently working. One PD is end 2004 and another is end 2005.
    My I-485 was filed last July with PD end 2004 (I-140 was approved way back in 2006).
    Recently, an ombudsman inquiry revealed my PD to be end 2005 and not end 2004. The 140 with PD end 2005 was never used to file 485.
    Anybody with similar experience?
    How do I get this corrected?
    My category is EB2 India.


    Sweet_jungle, I am in a similar situation. My attorney sent a request to TSC 3 months back to fix the PD but no response yet. What did you do to open the obmudsman inquiry? Did you send him an email or did you send him a letter in the email





    tattoo The attle of San Romano the uccello battle of san romano. attle of san romano
  • attle of san romano



  • BharatPremi
    12-05 04:46 PM
    Here is a link to update your profile - you could pick a new state of residence.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

    Hope this answers your question.

    Yes, I knew that but Thanks.



    more...


    pictures Battle of San Romano uccello battle of san romano. Uccello#39;s Battle of San
  • Uccello#39;s Battle of San



  • slowwin
    06-23 09:08 AM
    If your labor was filed in 2004, you can apply for I-485 if your approved I-140 is ofr EB2.

    Although I filed the Labor Certification Application (regular filing) in mid 2004, I couldn’t apply for I-485 in July/Aug 2007 because my LC was still pending at that time. Later in 2007 I got the Labor Certification and in 2009 I received the I-140 approval.

    While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.

    I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?

    Could someone please advice?

    Thank you.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Immigration saga :

    USA GC:

    PD: FEB 2007,
    I-140 APPROVED, EB2 NIW,
    I-485 STATUS PENDING

    Canadian PR:

    Enquiry on AINP Jan 2008
    Formal initial docs sent March 2008
    Invitation to apply for Nomination August 2008
    Applied for Alberta Provincial Nomination Dec 2008
    Provincial nomination received July 2009
    Applied for PR at CIC, Buffalo , NY OCT. 2009
    Medicals done March 2010
    PR visas established, passports sent for stamping June 2010
    Landing --- In future





    dresses The Battle of San Romano, uccello battle of san romano. Great Works: The Battle of San
  • Great Works: The Battle of San



  • TomTancredo
    11-27 07:21 PM
    From what I can infer from the replies so far:

    1. For full time/permanent positions, EAD opens the doors to companies that do not usually sponsor visas. From the salary perspective, a boost might not be possible

    2. For contract positions, eliminating the desi layer in between might help increase the rate.

    In (2), how do you all intend to do that? A lot of larger clients I've seen have the preferred vendor policy and if the desi company is the preferred vendor, how do you eliminate them?

    You eliminate vendors based on what your expectations are as per the rate is concerned. You can not eliminate vendors totally because most of the large corporations go thru vendors , could be desi or otherwise .

    Having an EAD opens up more oppurtunities than on H1 , Its up to the individual how one wants to use/benifit from the oppurtunities.



    more...


    makeup Paolo Uccello Battle of San Romano Left panel uccello battle of san romano. chaos of the attle scene.
  • chaos of the attle scene.



  • Gator
    04-14 01:12 PM
    As per suggestion by members of the forum, I am planning on using a good attorney to file my appeal.

    The new attorney for my company is 'Law Offices of Slowik & Robinson LLC' (http://www.s-r-law.com/) based in Columbus, OH and is supposedly very reputable and well known.

    If you guys have heard of them or know about them, please drop a few lines here. This will help me make a decision as to stay with the new company attorney or go to much bigger firms like Murthy LLC.

    Thanks.





    girlfriend attle of san romano uccello battle of san romano. The Battle of San Romano
  • The Battle of San Romano



  • nviren
    03-07 07:42 PM
    Pl. find here some more stuff about DOL/BEC and PERM.

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/expectmore/detail.10002380.2005.html

    Looks like BEC is on the radar of govt, but not on the priority.

    Note the last line on the page. It says last updated in Jan 2006.

    Funny that the DOL gets 42% marks for Program Results/Accountability and 100% marks on program management and 80% on Program Purpose & Design.

    Find here some funding figures as well.





    hairstyles Battle of San Romanoquot;) uccello battle of san romano. Paolo Uccello
  • Paolo Uccello



  • 2003doc
    08-18 07:56 AM
    immigration authorities have received about 300,000 applications for high-skilled-employment visas since July 1, federal officials said yesterday.
    Citizenship and Immigration Services, the federal agency, was still receiving applications for employment visas yesterday, the last day of a special period it announced on July 17 for immigrants with professional skills to file petitions for permanent residence visas, known as green cards. As a result, the total tally of applications received in the last six weeks was not available

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/18/us/18visa.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper&oref=slogin





    gg_ny
    09-18 06:33 PM
    If you are referring to my earlier mail about NIH, it is not a university but an umbrella term for 12 + National Institutes of Health. The institutions are completely funded by and part of the federal government. If there are immigrant investigators working there as staff members, they should at least have GC already. But, postdocs and other 'glorified' staff positions require either J1, H1, EAD from NIH or employed in such visas by contracting staffing companies.


    If any IV member works in the university, could you find out if there are any Indian and chineese assistant professors that have joined in the recent past. Such people might have applied in EB2 through university and will be retrogressed.

    Also pls get in touch with post-docs in your universities and inform them about IV. Hopefully some of them might be willing to help us with the interview.





    STAmisha
    07-27 10:27 AM
    Gurus please help as I'm confused



    No comments:

    Post a Comment