Friday, June 10, 2011

trisha without makeup

images agarwal without makeup trisha without makeup. trisha without makeup.
  • trisha without makeup.



  • popoye
    04-27 12:28 PM
    receiving RFE during 485 stage has become more of a common thing. Dont worry about it. Once you get the letter, prepare a response with the right evidence with the help of the attorney, and you should be fine.





    wallpaper trisha without makeup. trisha without makeup. Katrina Kaif Without Makeup
  • Katrina Kaif Without Makeup



  • meet_rayhan
    08-10 06:43 PM
    Hi,

    I have fallen through the same situation. Does any one has any estimate or any contact # to contact DOL for this kind of case? I do not have much time as my current Visa is expiring pretty soon.

    My lawyer has already sent all the information to DOL and we are waiting for response. I am in a real panic mode at this time.

    Thanks,
    Rayhan Khan





    trisha without makeup. tamil-actress-without-makeup-
  • tamil-actress-without-makeup-



  • saurin
    02-08 04:32 PM
    I have a question to concerning my employment status. My manager recently told me that I should look out for a new job within company or outside. I am assuming he is saying that a layoff is looming out for me. I am currently on H-1B/EAD and my wife is also working on EAD.
    I can inquire about the prsopects of getting leave of absence which will help me in getting through the immigration process since my priority date is Feb. 18,2005 EB2 India. So I am almost there.
    But I am not sure what happens if there is a RFE asking for paystubs.In that case I may not be able to produce paystubs from my company since I am on LOA. And not from any other company since I have an H-1B, I cannot be working for any other company also.

    So which is better, LOA or termination of job? Hard choice..





    2011 Katrina Kaif Without Makeup trisha without makeup. Zinta Without Makeup
  • Zinta Without Makeup



  • frost_oni
    04-08 02:16 PM
    yes, interesting concept. teh characters are ok, but you gotta work a bit more on the txt...



    more...


    trisha without makeup. Without makeup trisha
  • Without makeup trisha



  • yabadaba
    10-17 01:25 PM
    u should just do a walk in and see. i did a walk in with my wife and the guard did not even look for the date. just walk in and see what happens.. dont say u r there to prepone...if they see the date at that time..request/beg them based on ur circumstances.





    trisha without makeup. Wihtout make up too Trisha
  • Wihtout make up too Trisha



  • whiteStallion
    01-20 02:24 PM
    Great looking site ! Kudos to all those who made this happen over the past few days ! Way 2 go...



    more...


    trisha without makeup. No Makeup Beauty. models, no
  • No Makeup Beauty. models, no



  • chanduv23
    09-09 10:35 AM
    I agree that TANA & ATA are big organizations. But their focus is entertainment. And I heard that there is a lot of corruption. There are some allegations that people spend lot of money to become the president(or some other highest post). Who ever is competing for the highest post, they spend lot of money towards new membership program. they register all new members and ask them to vote for them. This happens just before the elections for the post. I do not think, people spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for new member registration with out expecting some thing back. Probably, there may be lot of corruption involved. I do not think, it is good idea of joining such kind of organizations. More over, there may be more organizations for each indian language in USA. Are we going to attach with all of them?

    This is my opinion. If you do not like, you can remove it.

    I agree. All these organizations are like that. A good example on how fraudulent trustees iof temples might be check this http://in.rediff.com/us/2001/aug/04us2.htm - this is about tax fraud at Flushing Ganesh temple





    2010 tamil-actress-without-makeup- trisha without makeup. agarwal without makeup
  • agarwal without makeup



  • st4rguitar
    04-06 01:46 PM
    I filed my LC on June 06. The Certification was denied on Feb 07, I filed an appeal right away, and I have not heard anything. I called the DOL so many time and they gave me the same response: "Your case is in process, we work on first in, first out, and we do not expedited cases, we don't have a frame time" That is not a concrete answer.
    There is any body that faced a similar situation, Please advised�. what to do!!!!
    Thank u.

    First of all if you are the employee for whom the case has been filed, you should NOT be contacting the Dept. of Labor. The purpose of the DOL as stated in the regs is to notify the USCIS that there are no able, willing, or qualified US workers for the position, and that's why they are granting you the position. If you call, especially over and over as you have indicated, that's a big red flag. Leave it alone and let your attorney or employer contact them.

    As bluntly as Endless put it, he is correct in what he's saying. You should not be contacting them.



    more...


    trisha without makeup. without make up
  • without make up



  • gaz
    09-02 06:47 PM
    not a red-dotter - but i do believe we should leave the forums open to talk not just about immigration but also immigrant related issues.

    this will help draw more people towards IV who can then contribute to IV core agenda in any way feasible for them.

    also will motivate people to hang around IV even once they get their GCs or Citizenship.



    I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people





    hair Zinta Without Makeup trisha without makeup. without makeup. Meera Nandan
  • without makeup. Meera Nandan



  • gc2
    09-17 10:19 AM
    Hi,

    I am in a different predicament. 1st H term finishes 30-sep-2007. Company A sponsored my H and i have been with them ever since. They sponsored GC. I-140 approved, 485 filed on july 2nd, recd EAD card, AP approved, FP done.

    Company A is losing business and is not in a position to pay for H renewal. I have offer from Company B and they are doing H transfer.

    Question

    1. Can i switch to EAD with Company A and keep H with Company B untill Jan 2, 2008 when i am safe to use AC 21.

    2. Do i have to make sure that company A renews my H. In a dire circumstance i can buy my H renewal.

    Any help is greatly appreciated as am 2 weeks away from expiring H.

    Thanks



    more...


    trisha without makeup. Indian actress without makeup
  • Indian actress without makeup



  • martinvisalaw
    07-30 01:02 PM
    Hi,
    I entered US using AP on Feb 27 09. My current AP is valid till 17th Oct 09. The date on my I-94 Feb 26 2010. The parole stamp on my passport also has the Feb 26 2010 date. What does the date on the I-94 and parole stamp mean
    My question is if I go out of US in early October and want to come back after October 17th (AP expiry date) but before Feb 26 2010 (I-94 date) do I need a new/renewed AP, or can I enter US with my old AP since my parole stamp has Feb 26 date.

    Thanks

    You need a new AP to return to the US after 10/17. CBP usually puts one year on the I-94 for parolees, but that doesn't mean they extended your AP.





    hot Without makeup trisha trisha without makeup. Trisha bags no.3 @ Top 5
  • Trisha bags no.3 @ Top 5



  • davestar
    09-04 04:48 AM
    Hello,
    Last November I quit my job in the US and left the country as well. Two days ago, I received an email saying my 485 is approved, and card production was ordered. The card will go to an address in the US where someone can forward me the mail.
    What should I do? Try to enter the U.S. with the card? What to say to POE officials? WIll I be questioned?
    Thanks.



    more...


    house Bollywood Actresses Makeup. trisha without makeup. without make up photos,
  • without make up photos,



  • amitjoey
    07-17 05:55 PM
    The only big way to show appreciation and thanks is to make sure, that each one of us continues to participate in each and every action item.
    Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.





    tattoo Wihtout make up too Trisha trisha without makeup. trisha without makeup. stars without makeup
  • trisha without makeup. stars without makeup



  • logiclife
    12-16 04:46 PM
    Department of State, Bureau of Immigration statistics will have that information publicly available to all who want it.

    You dont need FOIA to do that.



    more...


    pictures No Makeup Beauty. models, no trisha without makeup. trisha without makeup.
  • trisha without makeup.



  • crazy_apple
    04-26 01:48 PM
    Hello, since this is a thread on Canadian PR - I wanted to know if anyone had been through a similar situation.

    I got my Canadian PR about a year ago. I went thru the landing process and obtained the PR cards from Toronto about a year back. After that I returned to the US - I work on a H1B here. I have not been to Canada since I got my PR. I need to go to Vancover to get my H1B stamping done. I intend to be in Canada for no more than 2/3 working days and return to the US.

    My questions are:

    - Will the Canadian immigration officers ask why I am making the trip to Canada?
    - Can they revoke the PR status if they deem that I am making the trip solely to get the US stamping done?
    - Do I need to apply for a travel permit, even though I have the plastic PR cards?

    Your input will be appreciated.
    Thanks!





    dresses Trisha bags no.3 @ Top 5 trisha without makeup. trisha without makeup.
  • trisha without makeup.



  • Jaime
    09-15 08:35 PM
    bump



    more...


    makeup without make up trisha without makeup. Bollywood Actresses Makeup.
  • Bollywood Actresses Makeup.



  • rajuseattle
    08-14 05:31 PM
    raminmd,

    dont worry your attorney knows the process of contacting Service centre folks in these type of situation where USCIS erroneously rejected your wife's I-485 petition.

    He will know thro' his AILA liason the appropriate procedure to get hold of USCIS and correct this situation.

    Your wife wont be out of status, since she entered on H-4 dependent status, once her I-485 gets in processing queue she will be in AoS pending status and that will let her stay in this country until USCIS gets her GC.

    Make sure her application somehow gets to USCIS AoS adjudication unit and you receive the USCIS receipt notice establishing her Priority date similar to yours on the I-485 receipt notice. you can apply for her EAD and AP so that she can work and travel outside of US using her AP.


    Hope this helps you.





    girlfriend trisha without makeup. stars without makeup trisha without makeup. Trisha
  • Trisha



  • mshelat
    05-08 08:35 PM
    Juliana gave me a call and we discussed the issue. Let us see what comes out of it.


    Thanks a lot for the help.





    hairstyles Indian actress without makeup trisha without makeup. Makeup trisha
  • Makeup trisha



  • dskhabra
    02-26 01:17 PM
    You'll get 3 year H1 extension beyond 6 years with I-140 approval.





    kiranatl
    09-03 03:55 PM
    I spoke with a 2nd level officer and came to know that my case is preadjudicated..but still not assigned to an officer and obviously the visa number has not been assigned. Is there anything I could do to make my case assigned to an IO in order to get the visa number and ofcourse the CPO?? Anyone experienced this??





    hpandey
    01-03 12:15 PM
    But dont you need to wait for AP approval to travel if you are in AdjustmentOfStatus Phase?

    Thanks

    You don't necessarily need an AP to travel if you have filed for AOS. If you have a valid H1 unexpired visa you can travel on that. You wife would need to get her H4 visa stamped to come back to US.

    It is a matter of choice if you want to use AP for travel or your valid H1/H4 visa.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment