Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005

images 2009 Toyota Matrix XRS Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2009–2010 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2009–2010 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • uma001
    03-15 09:01 AM
    L1 has been in use for past 12 years...and the L1 holders have been working at client sites.
    TCS never does grean cards, WIPRO rarely does, that too in 5th year of H1. InFOSYS rarely does. CTS is the one who does many H1s, L1s and green cards, green cards in EB1.
    When consulting companies are misusing H1s, why cant companies like TCS,WIPRO,CTS,HCL misuse L1s...Nobody is honest in US. Nobody is working honestly in US. Less than 1% in US are honest. And those people will be working as developer forever.





    wallpaper 2009–2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2005 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2005 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • fightforit
    01-26 12:08 PM
    Very true ! I am not sure what the moderators of Murhty forum are up to but yes the forum has been hijacked by a few very rude members. BTW, one of their very famous members have been banned from another very popular Attorney forum for rude (and illogical) posts and now happily continues name calling and rude language in Murthy forum.

    Good, so I'm not the only one who feels that Murthy is dominated by uncivilized conversations. IV came as such a breath of fresh air because everyone here is polite and agree to disagree in a civil manner.
    BTW is that famous member "J***f"....lol. He's been getting bashed at Murthy a bit too lately. He's like a schoolyard bully who just enjoys pouncing on people and giving unnecessary gyan.





    Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • Jipjap74
    04-23 11:00 AM
    I just got notice that my cards have been sent for production for my family and I with the exception of my 3 year old son. They have asked for an RFE for him. Has anyone come across this issue? I assume its something basic like photo or updated medical?? Please help.





    2011 2005 Toyota Matrix XRS Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2009 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2009 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • shx
    09-27 11:11 PM
    Hi Everyone

    I got an RFE for my I140 filed in September 2006. They asked me to show my W2 for 2006 and also show that the employer had the ability to pay the offered wage in case my W2 is less than the offered wage.

    My W2 has 8k less than the offered wage. My company has not yet filed 2006 Taxes. Can you tell me whats the best thing to do? My employer has good revenue, but I guess he has been showing a net loss every year.

    Please help me out. Tell me if any of you have gone through similar issues.

    Thanks!



    more...


    Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2005 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2005 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • bkarnik
    04-13 04:30 PM
    We will be sending out an email to all of you very soon. Hopefully we can have a conference call maybe this weekend to go over what we are trying to achieve with the help of volunteers

    Any update for this weekend?





    Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • sprash
    06-01 06:26 PM
    I had an RFE last year and they asked me to submit photos. They claimed I had not sent photos, which is untrue. I had sent them, but they probably lost them.



    more...


    Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2005 Phantom Gray Pearl Toyota
  • 2005 Phantom Gray Pearl Toyota



  • illinois_alum
    03-06 09:42 AM
    Online application usually warrants a fingerprinting , it's best to apply in paper if that needs to be avoided.

    You may avoid fingerprinting (not so sure on that) by paper filing...but applying is a lot faster and easier. Moreover, even if she has to go for fingerprinting..shouldn't be a big deal...they have ASCs all around...





    2010 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2009 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2009 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • neerajkandhari
    10-26 05:58 PM
    Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.


    NO LUD AS YET
    STILL SAYS 8/31/2007 AS LAST UPDATE



    more...


    Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • sapota
    10-18 05:59 PM
    I have got EAD and AP.I think i would not have got them if the 140 is not filled.

    I also know the date on which he filled. but employer is not sharing the receipt because there is no mandate for him to do so.

    I wanted to know is there a way out.

    Did you try calling USCIS customer service number? You just have to get lucky. Some customer service people are nice & some are just plain rude. (I have had both experiences just today )





    hair 2009 Toyota Matrix XRS Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2009 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon
  • 2009 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon



  • go_guy123
    12-06 09:15 AM
    in politics everything is give and take + "my side needs to get the best deal" attitude.

    I am conflicted about Dream.

    On the one hand, if it passes, the illegal community is pacified for the short term and if legal immigration is taken up immediately, they will not oppose us.

    On the other, if it does not pass, we might have to wait for CIR or whatever else. Neither Republicans nor Democrats care to sponsor a bill just for our issues. They will continue to talk about amnesty vs enforcement.

    Unless of course, we as a community step up, meet with lawmakers repeatedly, get them to take our issue seriously............

    Who said it will be like that. They will get their immediate Dream relief (called downpayment by hispanic caucus) and hold the SKIL bill hostage to amnesty. In the past they were holding even dream act hostage to the mass amnesty. Now with the Comprehensive immigration reform looking hard, they are trying to get their own piecemeal items done before they get back to mass amnesty. Amnesty is so politically toxic that they badly need the Agjobs and tech industry lobby behind them.


    Actually SKIL bill will see better chances in the new administration but senate is still under democratic party who controls the agenda there.



    more...


    Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon
  • 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon



  • alwayson
    02-26 06:03 PM
    Came across this article:

    Title: U.S. Immigration Reform Bill Could Pass by July

    http://www2.csoonline.com/blog_view.html?CID=29025





    hot 2005 Toyota Matrix XRS Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon
  • 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon



  • fatjoe
    03-18 09:14 AM
    Thank you so much piyu. I greatly appreciate your response.



    more...


    house 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. Used, Toyota Matrix XRS (SE)
  • Used, Toyota Matrix XRS (SE)



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    09-24 04:56 PM
    USCIS dont care ...so dont worry !





    tattoo 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. Toyota Matrix Spyder Black
  • Toyota Matrix Spyder Black



  • gc0402
    07-17 11:19 AM
    A# is either someting that you get by the following ways:

    1. If you were a student and were on OPT the EAD card had an A#
    2. Sometimes when your I-140 is approved it comes with A# (NOT ALWAYS NO ONE KNOWS WHY/WHY NOT)
    3. When your I-485 is accepted most likely you will get a new A#

    So if you have 1 or 2 use it else leave it blank.

    Thank you for the clarifications. One more doubt:
    G-325A has got got file no. which starts with A and Alien Registration no in the bottom. Should we have to fill A# against file no. in top with our A# got with I-140 approval?



    more...


    pictures 2005 Phantom Gray Pearl Toyota Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. Pictures of 2003 Toyota Matrix
  • Pictures of 2003 Toyota Matrix



  • angelfire76
    03-21 09:59 PM
    "USCIS said EAWA applies to any Labour Condition Application (LCA) and/or H-1B petition filed on or after February 17, involving any employment by a new employer, including concurrent employment and regardless of whether the beneficiary is already in H-1B status."

    Is "employment by a new employer" H1B transfer? What does "concurrent employment" mean?

    Current employees of TARP banks who need to extend their H1B status.





    dresses 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2003 toyota matrix reviews
  • 2003 toyota matrix reviews



  • gcchaahiyey
    04-07 04:14 PM
    My daughter is US citizen...I did not ask my lawyer...

    At this time, you don't have to inform USCIS of anything as your status has not changed from "married" to "divorced". There is no "seperated" status in I-485.

    If you get your GC and your wife is still back in India, hers will be considered abandoned for a lack of Parole (unless she comes back, renews her parole before Sept 2008 and goes back again).

    My personal 2 cents, if I were you, I will make sure that the child's application is intact (unless she is a U.S citizen).

    What did your lawyer say?



    more...


    makeup 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon
  • 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon



  • doggy
    07-22 06:44 PM
    How one can distinguish if I am paid via H1 or EAD ? both are linked to Same SSN and IRS go by SSN.
    Am i missing something?
    Update : Or do i need to fillin a new I9 form http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf

    You don't. Your employer files an I9, and there they mention your status. This is why they need to update using an I9 every time you get a H1 extension.





    girlfriend Toyota Matrix Spyder Black Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS
  • 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS



  • OLDMONK
    11-28 11:55 AM
    I also see a LUD 11/25 on my both approved I140's EB2/EB3. I have only used EB2 to file 485, so my guess is its a system wide LUD, some maintenance program running.





    hairstyles 2010 Toyota Matrix XRS Wagon Toyota Matrix Xrs 2005. The Average Price of a 2005 Toyota Matrix on LemonFree.com is $11051
  • The Average Price of a 2005 Toyota Matrix on LemonFree.com is $11051



  • saketkapur
    01-05 04:58 PM
    As per Ron Gotcher there might be bills that will be introduced comibined or separate by both Mccain and Lofregan as early as mid feb.....





    rb_248
    04-09 11:58 AM
    Can someone please confirm if "Card Production Ordered" email from USCIS mean my 485 is approved and I have gotten GC ?
    I have only got this "Card Production Ordered" email and not an email specifically saying "485 approved". How long does it take after "Card Production Ordered" email to get actual card.

    Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?

    If I remember right from your older post you are the one who was waiting for some 15-18 years right ? You deserve it. Congrats my friend and enjoy your life ahead.





    nixstor
    09-23 04:46 PM
    You might get soft LUD's or hard LUD's. Even if CIS wanted to approve your application and requested for a visa number from DOS, DOS systems are not going to assign any visa number because DOS made them U and the case will have a pending visa number status. If there was any chance for overflow, we would have seen some date rather than U.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment