Saturday, June 11, 2011

televisions in 1950s

images retro looking televisions televisions in 1950s. Advertisements in the 1950s
  • Advertisements in the 1950s



  • m306m
    04-15 02:27 PM
    Congrats. Enjoy your GC. Do pray for us and continue to support our efforts.

    I have been with the same employer for over 8 years. I am sure it will be 9 years before I get my GC. I am very happy with my employer and want to continue with them after I get my GC.





    wallpaper Advertisements in the 1950s televisions in 1950s. Philco TV Raffle - 1950s
  • Philco TV Raffle - 1950s



  • virtual55
    03-27 03:35 PM
    http://www.nrilinks.com/usa/indians/assc.htm

    guys if any of you are members of the above organizations request them to send a mass email to their members about Immigration Voice and ask them for funds . If you have any links of other organizations post them here and contact them.

    Here is the email format:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=36





    televisions in 1950s. $9.99. CD of 53 TV Theme Songs
  • $9.99. CD of 53 TV Theme Songs



  • jiraprapaasa
    04-13 11:40 AM
    My 4 yr old niece went in person for the visa along with an adult of course.

    What document does my niece need to bring to the embassy?
    So far she has I-20, SEVIS fee receipt, MRV receipt from post office, school letter, passport, photo 2x2, her address in US, her father statement and book account.

    Will consulate officer interview her or her mother who will be going with her?
    She is 12 going to be 13 in May does she need a letter from her parent permission to go study abroad.

    Can she say that she has her aunt which is me in the US where she will be staying with (We have the same last name) or should she say that she live in a hosted family in the US where school provided.

    Her GPA is 4.0 from her 6th grade. Her father statement is good. Is there any how that she will get deny for her student visa.





    2011 Philco TV Raffle - 1950s televisions in 1950s. Vintage 1950s TV Cast Iron Images
  • Vintage 1950s TV Cast Iron Images



  • hdos
    06-10 05:00 PM
    What if my employer does not respond at all.
    What are the chances for the extension? there must be some way.

    How can I buy some more time so that I can find some other way around?



    more...


    televisions in 1950s. Vintage 1950s TV Cast Iron Images
  • Vintage 1950s TV Cast Iron Images



  • sroyc
    08-14 08:23 PM
    As someone correctly replied, you cannot work on H-4.
    In fact you cannot do paid internships or on-campus jobs as well. It's hard to get even unpaid internships on H-4. You don't need permission from USCIS to study on H-4.

    If you change to F1, you can do both summer internships (Curriculum Practical Training) and get an EAD for a year after graduation (Optional Practical Training).

    The problem with switching to F1 is that it is not a dual-intent visa and if you're applying for AOS, it complicates things. For example, you cannot re-enter on F1 after applying for AOS, you need to use AP, which voids your F1 status.

    Another issue is that in states like California, you are eligible for in-state tuition at state universities after a year in CA. This does not apply to F1 students.

    Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?

    Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA





    televisions in 1950s. broadcasting television
  • broadcasting television



  • centrum
    09-27 04:36 PM
    Important Visa and Immigration Documents (http://www.upenn.edu/oip/iss/visa/documents.html)

    Is the statement under passport true? I still shouldn't have any problem right?



    more...


    televisions in 1950s. Royalty Free Television
  • Royalty Free Television



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 09:33 PM
    I think he is referring to your transition effects on your site.





    2010 $9.99. CD of 53 TV Theme Songs televisions in 1950s. retro looking televisions
  • retro looking televisions



  • mdipi
    11-02 10:10 AM
    i never thought of flash. but see i want to be able to make sure the have flash. like this cat did IDEE FREAK (http://www.vonelab.com/~idfreak)

    by the way i made another new image. =) no clue how i did it but i did.


    -mike:cyclops:



    more...


    televisions in 1950s. BELLING ADVERTISEMENT 1950s
  • BELLING ADVERTISEMENT 1950s



  • shana04
    02-01 10:47 AM
    Hey Shana,
    I hv sent you a PM.
    If you could check that.
    Thanks

    please check your PM





    hair Vintage 1950s TV Cast Iron Images televisions in 1950s. their television receivers
  • their television receivers



  • Raj_2009
    12-16 03:37 PM
    Hi experts,

    I need some expert advice for H1B transfer case and vacation plan.

    Background:
    I am working with the current employer A who has processed my Green card(I-485 pending; I-140 approved ; EAD and AP document applied & received). It was going fine and I even had planned to go to Vacation to India at the beginning of January and even I have blocked the tickets and got the HDFC payment Bar code for H1B stamping(2 years left in 6 yrs period). Before booking the H1B visa interview, now I have got the situation that my client has decided to stop the contract by December end. But the client has offered that there is an employment opportunity to join the client.

    Though my I-485 is pending and received EAD and AP documents, I still want to do the H1B transfer with AC21 portability. Now comes the complicated situation. Since I already planned for vacation after 3 years time gap, I wanted to go ahead without affecting my visa stamping and reentry to US. I decided to start the H1B transfer in premium processing with new Employer even before leaving US and planned to get the Visa stamped with the current employer A in Chennai assuming that I am still with the current employer . In this regard I had an attorney opinion also.

    Legal opinion
    But my attorney says that

    1. If you get your H1B stamped with your old H1B, then you should have intent to continue with employer A after reentering US and join(H1b transfer) the new employer B only in the future time, not immediately entering US.
    2. If you want to stamp H1B for the new employer B, then you can get the Visa stamped with employer B and then once reenter in US, I can join the new employer B immediately.


    Questions:

    But, for me, to cope up with the current economic situation, I need to go to India and come back and join the new employer B with the already approved new H1B with the employer B. But I want to get my H1B Visa stamped with the current employer A and then join here in employer B as soon as I come back to US from vacation. This way, I do not need to worry about the paystubs with the new employer.

    I have few below questions regarding the situation that I have. Kindly answer my questions..

    1. Can I go to Chennai consulate and get my new employer H1B stamped even with out joining the new employer B and with out any paystubs(not yet joined). In this situation, can I get the get the H1B visa stamped with out joining and no paystubs.
    2. What if I start working with the employer B as soon I reentered US(after 2-3 days of reentry). Is this illegal / against the INS rules? Will this create any issue with my future Visa renewal or any GC card processing?

    3. Will there be any question by the US consulate in Chennai about the new H1B approved(not yet joined) before we left US? Do they have any system which shows them during interview that there is another H1B already processed and approved though we have not joined then at the time of stamping in Chennai US consulate. What kind of answers should be given to them at that time?
    4. Will there be any question in the port of entry in US when we reenter with the old H1B stamping. Someone suggested that when transferring new H1B your I-94 will also be sent with that. So, in the future you will have two I-94s(one given at POE and the other one given with new H1B approval notice. Is this situation illegal?.
    5. In the worst case scenario, what if old H1B stamping fails? I have my AP document also. Can I enter USA with my AP document in case if the US consulate in chennai fails to stamp for my Old H1B visa?
    6. Important - Can I join the employer B before leaving for vacation and then within 15 days, can I get the new employer letter for employment and then go to Chennai consulate for the New H1B visa stamping? I know that we do not have paystubs in this case. But we can get the employment letter from the new employer B. Is this the right situation or risky situation.


    Kindly provide your honest opinions so that I can take my decision for my future.

    Thanks,
    Raj



    more...


    televisions in 1950s. 1950s+family+television
  • 1950s+family+television



  • walking_dude
    07-26 08:56 AM
    I faced a similar situation during my first L1B extension. My L1 extension was filed, but not approved while my L1 visa expired. Per my (then) attorneys advice - it isn't an issue if the application to extend has been applied for. You can be out of status for upto 180 days in such situations. Only issue is if the extension is rejected during this period.

    In the future, the receipt for having filed for extension before Visa expiry and/or Received Date on I-797 Notice of Action (approval) can be used as proof. Of course, travelling out of the country and back on a new visa removes the stigma of having been "out of status"

    RFE is okay, but rejection is NOT! Do answer it (RFE) in time. Rejection can put you in trouble. Also if the period extends beyond 180 days due to RFE you will be in trouble ( I really doubt it happening but you never know)





    hot Vintage 1950s TV Cast Iron Images televisions in 1950s. classic TV of the 1950s
  • classic TV of the 1950s



  • mayhemt
    09-13 03:21 PM
    Whom are you going to sue? Which 'LAW' did they break? Yes you can sue federal agencies or any government agency (up to certain extent), IF you can prove they are breaking law.

    Unless they are breaking some law, chances of winning or even getting a class-action status are very very bleak. Not to mention, the additional legal costs involved.

    Instead, like Pappu said, its better to concentrate our efforts on working with lawmakers....

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, just quoted from common sense...I might be wrong..



    more...


    house television, televisions, televisions in 1950s. of TVs since the 1950s and
  • of TVs since the 1950s and



  • rjgleason
    March 3rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
    Its a great shot and I like the way there is the "light and the end of the tunnel"





    tattoo broadcasting television televisions in 1950s. Early Barton TVs
  • Early Barton TVs



  • corleone
    11-13 09:30 AM
    Well friend.. If you are not aware of any specific culture or any nation's tradition in specific, then please dont comment anything.
    Happy Diwali was targeted for the readers who cared to understand it at the first place. and BTW you NEVER answer any of his questions to start with..
    Directing a newcomer to Google search is NOT a intelligent answer if you thought you answered any of his questions..
    Never mind.. I think you got my message.

    First off, I did answer his question, read my first post.

    Second, directing to the google didn't come from me, he is the one who pointed me out to the google, I just copy/past his answer in my reply!!!



    more...


    pictures Royalty Free Television televisions in 1950s. Early Barton TVs
  • Early Barton TVs



  • wenxue
    10-08 10:42 AM
    I see nothing wrong with this topic at this website. We had a lot of pressure on GC. The bad economy just made our life worse. We need some high spirit.

    And the title clearly indicates that it is not about any specific immigration issue. People don't have to click when not interested.





    dresses classic TV of the 1950s televisions in 1950s. Philco TV Raffle - 1950s
  • Philco TV Raffle - 1950s



  • immilaw
    09-15 02:13 PM
    hi is there any hope for eb-2 india?since its has retrogressed,can we expect any forward movement in the next few months?is there any chance of further retrogression?are there too many cases coming out of back log centres?
    my case r got cleared from backlog centre few months back and i-140 recently approved,my pd is oct 2002 eb-2.iam so unlucky for the past so many yrs ,now that its approved i dont have a chance to apply for 485 as dates retrogressed.is there any hope in the next few months for a forward movement?by 2007 oct eb-2 will it be able to reach atleast 2003 end or 2004 begining?

    You should be happy. In the next 2-3 months your PD will be current. I am confident your PD will soon be current.



    more...


    makeup BELLING ADVERTISEMENT 1950s televisions in 1950s. television, televisions,
  • television, televisions,



  • morchu
    07-24 12:02 PM
    You do not loose your priority date even if the old employer revokes the 140.

    As long as there aren't be any provable fraud intentions involved, in the whole GC process with the old employer, the priority date remains with you.

    -Morchu

    Recommend brining wide on H4 considering you have H1B once she is here you apply for her 485 along with yours.

    1- Yes
    2- Yes (but the job duties have to be relatively the same)
    3- tricky, if your employer revokes your i-140 before you file a change then you lose the date. its tricky waters





    girlfriend Early Barton TVs televisions in 1950s. CD of 53 TV Theme Songs from
  • CD of 53 TV Theme Songs from



  • Rb_newsletter
    06-12 04:45 PM
    http://www.newsreview.com/reno/content?oid=1010431

    Reid revives immigration issue

    By Dennis Myers
    dennism@newsreview.com
    More stories by this author...
    U.S. Sen. Harry Reid of Nevada, the Democratic floor leader, said last week he was getting ready to lead the Senate back into the politically risky waters of immigration.

    At the end of his remarks before an Asian-American and Pacific Islander Summit in D.C., Reid said, �Finally, we will again pursue comprehensive immigration reform that respects both our nation�s laws and the people from all nations who want to live in America, work hard and pay their fair share of taxes. And it is critical that we bring families together by cutting down on the long waits for prospective immigrants trying to join their immediate family members in the United States. I am committed to reforming our system in a way that is tough, fair and practical.�

    He was immediately faced with skepticism and outright hostility. Though the senator was vague on details, one website promptly posted the headline, �Why Does Reid Want to Ram Immigration Amnesty Through Senate?�

    More seriously, GOP Sen. Saxby Chambliss of Georgia questioned whether Congress has time to deal with immigration this year when it already has health care reform and 13 appropriations bills on its plate: �I don�t see how, from a time perspective, where they can have a floor debate on immigration. We haven�t even had any hearings this year on it.�





    hairstyles 1950s+family+television televisions in 1950s. A 1950s TV ad for the drink
  • A 1950s TV ad for the drink



  • payal_nag
    10-25 02:57 PM
    my husband's I-140 just got approved in a week's time. We were still waiting for the receipt number, instead the lawyer said she had received the approval paperwork!





    webm
    12-15 08:55 PM
    I thought many who had submitted in July 2007 (July fiasco) had got FP notice...but not sure....




    I thought you got second FP notice..now i got your point..that you have received FP notice with some sort of stamp after your FP was done..but I dont think they sent this type of notice to everyone/rarely..





    ram006
    07-16 10:37 PM
    Hi,
    My wife's 485 is rejected with the following reason "The application/petition was filed on the outdated version of this form". The rejection notice has a receive date of July 1st 2010 and a LIN number. Now the problem-

    My 485 was approved on July 8th, 2010 and I received a "Welcome to USA" notice on July 12th. My H1 has expired on July 14th, 2010 along with wife's H4 and our I-94's. We applied for both the H extensions in may. Now if we resubmit the 485 with the new application will the USCIS honor the July 1st receive date?


    My main concern is on her status, any input will be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment