Sunday, June 12, 2011

tagalog funny quotes about love

images tagalog funny quotes. tagalog tagalog funny quotes about love. quotes about love tagalog
  • quotes about love tagalog



  • mariner5555
    05-25 05:23 PM
    i am wondering do you have LUd for i-485 or i-131 or i-140 ?
    it was for my EAD application (I already completed the finger printing ..it took 2 minutes but I had to drive a total of 50 miles ..waste of time and gas ..my last finger printing was 4 months ago ..I get the feeling that they send us for FP just to keep the folks at the FP office busy on a saturday !!) ..I saw the date change twice ..but no new message (last wed and friday) ..maybe they did not want to work before the long weekend.





    wallpaper quotes about love tagalog tagalog funny quotes about love. funny quotes tagalog love.
  • funny quotes tagalog love.



  • gc genie
    12-30 10:45 AM
    bump





    tagalog funny quotes about love. love quotes tagalog funny.
  • love quotes tagalog funny.



  • wandmaker
    10-22 10:07 PM
    Hello,

    Please advice on this.

    Application is filed under EB2 category.
    In Labor certificate minimum education requirement is Master's

    My I-140 is denied because of 3 years Bachelors degree.
    I have 3 yrs bachelors + 2 years Masters + 4 yrs work exp.

    Received RFE on 15th June 2009.
    We submitted 2 education evaluations on Sept 3rd 2009, which says my Master�s degree is equivalent to US Masters Degree.

    Received denial notice on 28th Sept 2009.
    After denial, Lawyer is planning to file appeal with federal court.

    Does anyone have the same issue?

    I read about a company called Career Consulting International (CCI)on internet, it seems they can prove my 3 yrs bachelors degree is equivalent to 4 yrs US Bachelors degree.
    To proof this CCI is charging a huge amount.

    Does anyone have any info about CCI?

    Please advice.

    Thanks.

    Everyone knows the fact


    B.Sc != US Bachelors or Even B.E
    B.Sc + MCA / any non professional master degree != US Masters or Even M.E
    For your qualification, you can only prove that your education is equal to US Bachelors - even then you are short of 1 year experience. So, you dont qualify for EB2.





    2011 funny quotes tagalog love. tagalog funny quotes about love. short funny quotes about love.
  • short funny quotes about love.



  • skg
    02-12 08:09 AM
    No FP yet. July 2nd filer. Had Open SR and even took infoPass appointment.No luck so far.



    more...


    tagalog funny quotes about love. love quotes tagalog part 2.
  • love quotes tagalog part 2.



  • coolfun
    03-31 03:08 AM
    Hi,

    As with many of the people around, my wife got her SSN last year. She has started working as a consultant on 1099 since early Jan 2008. So, there is no issue for the 2007 tax return. However, I have few questions regarding the estimated tax payment this year. Since this is the first time we have come across 1099 based employment, we are very confused about how to pay taxes.

    As her employment is based on 1099, the employer is not deducting any taxes. I got the 1040-ES form from IRS website. These are the specific questions:

    1. Does the Estimated tax voucher need to be sent in joint names? We file joint returns together but I work on W-2 and she works on 1099.

    2. Does 1040-ES form need to be used for all the estimated Federal payments (Federal Tax + SSN Tax + Medicare Tax)? Or there are separate forms for sending the SSN and Medicare taxes?

    3. I live in California so I will need to use 540-ES as well for the CA state tax payment, correct?

    Thanks a lot for your help.

    Regards.





    tagalog funny quotes about love. tagalog funny quotes about love. love quotes tagalog funny.
  • tagalog funny quotes about love. love quotes tagalog funny.



  • paskal
    03-03 05:51 PM
    Hello there,
    This is great news although I have a question. My wife is a endodontist (dentist, speciality in root canal surgery), (H1, EB2 India). She teaches at a university and practises in there. She has some publications as well (she does not qualify for EB1, as we dont want to go for a tenure track) Will she qualify under this physicians bill? She has 6 years experience in this filed.


    Thank you


    unfortunately though i suspect that the Conrad programs define participants as "physicians" which presumably does not include dentists...how about you check with your state health department?



    more...


    tagalog funny quotes about love. tagalog funny quotes. love
  • tagalog funny quotes. love



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 10:24 AM
    hey fearonlygod,
    Do you want to tell us your employer name? It helps other people...if u don't like u can ignore it.

    I had similar situation where on H1B he was showing different salary...but he was paying less..difference is almost $10000 per year...it is between Aug 2003 and Oct 2004...Can we do anything now?





    2010 love quotes tagalog funny. tagalog funny quotes about love. tagalog funny quotes. tagalog
  • tagalog funny quotes. tagalog



  • ssterian01
    07-05 01:33 PM
    Thanks a lot, prem_goel.
    I will probably have to change emplyers based on EAD and lose my H1B status and she will lose her H4. Before that, I intend to put her into ESL(English as a Second Language) school to get her an F1 visa so she can stay inside US until I get my I485 approved

    I read eveywhere and talked briefly to my lawyer about it and he had no objections and didn't raise any red flags so I assumed it would be fine to proceed with F1 plan.
    Now I have to give a second thought I guess. I will go to my lawyer and try to get all the answers.

    I understand the risks involved with me getting the I485 denied. I heard there are very low. Also, I read that adding F1 to I485 app is allowed and usual procedure, are you sure it might be rejected ? (my wife entered as H4 in the country, then will go on F1). I know there is always a chance to get denied.

    How big would the combined risks be to get screwed here (wither 485 denied or F1 spouse not added on I485)? Like very low, low, medium or likely ? :)

    Thanks a bunch



    more...


    tagalog funny quotes about love. funny quotes about love tagalog. tagalog funny quotes about
  • funny quotes about love tagalog. tagalog funny quotes about



  • Hewa
    06-08 10:33 AM
    Yes, they take all copies - SSN, I797, passport everytime the license has to be renewed. More frustrating thing is they only issue a paper license which is valid only for 30 days and the card is mailed in 3-4 weeks from Tallahassee (State capital) after they perform immigration & background check. This paper license can't be used for ID purposes.

    The 30-day paper license thing has been there since 2002, when I first applied. The "Temporary" label came I think about one and a half to two years back.





    hair short funny quotes about love. tagalog funny quotes about love. funny quotes about love tagalog. love quotes tagalog funny.
  • funny quotes about love tagalog. love quotes tagalog funny.



  • sundarpn
    08-03 10:23 AM
    the more important part of my question is...

    "using approved 140 from an EX-employer" and using that to a get 3 yr extension when doing a h1b transfer to a new employer (who has not in anyway started a new perm labor)



    more...


    tagalog funny quotes about love. funny quotes tagalog. love
  • funny quotes tagalog. love



  • lost_in_gc_land
    02-02 03:39 AM
    Yes you can fedex the AP to india and yes she can use it while coming back if needed. I got this from USCIS level 2 immigration officer.:D

    Hello,
    I would like to check with you if you know of someone who has used an AP that was approved while that person had left the US and received it by mail/fedex/etc. to get back in the US. I am in a situation where my H1 stamping is in security/background check and it been that way for over 75 days. I have an AP that was approved and mailed to me but I have been told by my lawyer that it is not ok to use AP or atleast without risk of not being allowed entry





    hot love quotes tagalog part 2. tagalog funny quotes about love. funny quotes about love
  • funny quotes about love



  • prince_waiting
    10-26 01:53 PM
    I did get the cashed checks printouts and also changed the address in USCIS couple days back. The questions are:

    - Assuming that USCIS has already sent the reciepts/EAD to my previous address and I have a redirection at USPost office to my new address.

    Will they be redirected to my new address? Or is there is a policy on USCIS reciept mails that the mails from USCIS can't be redirected to a new address but need to be returned back unless the new address is updated in USCIS?

    I dont think this should be the case. But just thought to make sure my thoughts are correct. My dilemma is that it's over 15days my checks cashed and I haven't recieved the reciepts yet.


    USPS does not forward USCIS mail as the USCIS requests it's correspondence not to be forwarded.

    If you have changed the address using the RNs (by calling USCIS and not by filing AR11) and if the RNs have not been delivered to you yet, I guess they might have gone back to the USCIS and will be redelivered to the new address.



    more...


    house funny quotes tagalog. love tagalog funny quotes about love. tagalog funny quotes. funny
  • tagalog funny quotes. funny



  • VMH_GC
    03-17 03:47 PM
    If the doctor's office can give you claim codes, fine. Otherwise, you gotta do it yourself. Just submit the invoice copies with a good cover letter (explaining what it is). I did it with my insurance company and it went through smoothly. They treated our immigration medical exams as usual annual physical exams which are fully covered. Immunizations (i.e., vaccinations) are fully covered as well.

    Maverick_2008

    I have the bill from the Doc's office but the bill is in the prescription form and it says the following


    uscis work - $$$
    blood work - $$$
    mantoux test - $$$

    Is that enough? do you have a sample cover letter?





    tattoo tagalog funny quotes about love. love quotes tagalog funny. tagalog funny quotes about love. funny quotes about love
  • funny quotes about love



  • 485Mbe4001
    05-25 12:56 PM
    I renewed at SFO via mail, got it in 3.5 weeks, no problems at all, my requirement was not urgent. They have number you can call and ask for status, people are nice to talk to and you can ask them to expediate it you are in a hurry. Chicago might be the same.

    Does anyone have recent experience with the Chicago office of Consulate of India for passport renewal. How long does it take? 2 weeks, 3 weeks, more than 3 weeks.



    more...


    pictures tagalog funny quotes. love tagalog funny quotes about love. Love Quotes Tagalog S Image
  • Love Quotes Tagalog S Image



  • eb3_nepa
    08-15 10:28 PM
    hi,
    where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
    can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
    Thanks.

    Hi,

    Did you issue just one check for all 485/EAD/AP or did you issue seperate checks. Further did you issue just one check for your family application as that may be why there are so many numbers at the back of the check.

    You should call USCIS to get all the receipt numbers.





    dresses funny quotes about love tagalog funny quotes about love. funny quotes about love tagalog. tagalog funny quotes. love
  • funny quotes about love tagalog. tagalog funny quotes. love



  • rpulipati
    09-08 01:03 PM
    internet, i updated my signature to indicate: attending for rally. can you please do the same. If you dont know what extactly IV is asking law-makers in rally, please do not worry to answer.

    JazzByTheBay, Thanks for your response.

    I understand a fixed proposal is not in place yet. Is it not wise to propose a bill ASAP before rally? Are there any benchmarks for rally? Having a fixed proposal in hand may will help clear representation.

    Law-makers may not understand, if we just say, expedite our GC applications. They understand bills.

    Note: When supporters of illegal immigrantion did the rally, they wanted CIR to be passed.

    As mentioned before, I have good faith in IV & attending rally. So, people dont drag around it.

    The clear answer is:
    We are doing this rally to get greencards.
    Do you want to get it or not?
    If yes, then come.
    If no, then go back to where you came from.



    more...


    makeup funny quotes about love tagalog. tagalog funny quotes about tagalog funny quotes about love. funny quotes tagalog. love
  • funny quotes tagalog. love



  • hemamani
    06-25 06:03 PM
    Hi...

    I called Ciudad Juarez, Mexico - -800-919-1754 (with a cost of US$7.00 per call payable by Visa or MasterCard) and checked up with the customer service with my petition number whether he could see my petition details in his system. He told me that he could see my petition details in the system. And, I asked him whether that information is from PIMS? But, he told me that he is not sure what system is that but he could see my petition information.

    Does anyone have thoughts on this ... ie., MY Petition information is available in PIMS right now? If so, when will I get the passports stamped?

    Thanks!





    girlfriend funny quotes about love tagalog funny quotes about love. quotes about love tagalog.
  • quotes about love tagalog.



  • manderson
    01-19 07:41 AM
    Is it possible to set up a poll to monitor the rate of I-140 approvals from NSC for eb categories?

    http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i140-graph/





    hairstyles funny quotes tagalog. love tagalog funny quotes about love. tagalog funny quotes. love
  • tagalog funny quotes. love



  • sankar_203
    09-15 12:50 PM
    PD: Nov 2006
    486 - July 26th 2007(pending)





    vxg
    10-31 03:33 PM
    Query on Advance Parol. Send Clear Copies of Passports and I 94 Cards.
    Question? Does I need to send all I 94 Cards of each H1B and all copies of passports with all pages.

    I appreciate your suggestions..

    I had the same query for my wife. I sent color copies of passport front and back, latest visa, I-94, DL and EAD all in color. Keep me posted how long it took for you to get approval after you sent the docs.





    Ramba
    09-25 07:11 PM
    Thanks for the reply. My lawyer told me that she has seen a case when the green card application was accidently submitted with a copy of an expired passport, and there wasn't any problem. However, she's not certain if this is what happens with every application submitted with an expired passport.

    Could someone with experience related to this please reply? I'd really appreciate it.

    Passport is a just a travel document to enter. Once entered legally, passport has no importance for immigration (GC) purpose. There is no need to renew the passport, unless you plan to travel. In fact, you dont need a passport to enter USA, if you have Green card. The important thing is that you have to always maintain legal status in US. If you are in non-immigrant status, you have to watch for I-94 expiry, and renew them on time. Not the passport. If you are apply for GC, USCIS want to confirm that you entered the US legally with valid visa and maintained your legal status in US. They dont care about the expiry of ypur passport.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment