Sunday, June 12, 2011

splitsvilla 4 contestants

images Splitsvilla Contestant Sakshi splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant
  • MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant



  • Berkeleybee
    05-31 01:31 PM
    Yes, you're right, Berkeleybee, that no restriction on AC-21 job portability contradicts labor certification stage. But isn't it also true we can change our job to whatever we want once we get GC? Due to the false system, if we lost years waiting in line, why can't they change the rule to make up for it? I think it is a legitimate and justifiable demand.

    Asian, it isn't like I don't understand all of our pain (hey I am in that exact situation myself)

    But as I said before this is a demand that has no support amongst legislators. Their response is that they would rather do things that reduce the wait time -- and they are attempting to do that by increasing quotas and exemptions; by making DOL more accountable than they have been in the past.

    What is in the current bill is as a result of long, protracted negotiations, many revisions, going back and forth explaining our problems. At this stage we don't see adding to the list as a possibility -- we have our work cut out preserving Title V provisions in the House-Senate conference committee.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    wallpaper MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant
  • MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant



  • fatjoe
    09-05 12:48 PM
    I called USCIS, (BTW Divakar: the phone menu options you specified was very useful), the Customer Rep. gave the Rec # for my EAD and AP, and she told me that it would take upto 90 days to get the Receipt Notice. I asked them about I-485, the customer rep. said that the data entry for my I-485 may not have completed, as my I485 info was not on the computer, so she asked me call after 90 days.





    splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Splitsvilla 4 Winner
  • MTV Splitsvilla 4 Winner



  • lostinbeta
    09-07 01:11 PM
    Haha, thanks Hojo:)





    2011 MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant splitsvilla 4 contestants. Mtv+splitsvilla+4+dushyant
  • Mtv+splitsvilla+4+dushyant



  • RNGC
    04-07 04:50 PM
    Can we get an appointment with the President and explain the problems faced by EB immigrants....

    1. Travel restrictions (no travel during H1 extension etc..)
    2. Driver license issues
    3. Wasted Visa numbers
    4. Inefficiency of USCIS
    5. Need to increase EB quota

    I know that law makers should make these changes, but President has a strong voice and if he hears our pathetic position, he may do something, just a hope :rolleyes:



    more...


    splitsvilla 4 contestants. Labels: Contestant, Images
  • Labels: Contestant, Images



  • mena
    11-18 06:02 PM
    Hi Sheraz,

    I still haven't received the documents yet will post once have received do let us know if you happen to get your's first.

    PD: 11/22/2005 (ROW i.e. Pakistan) EB3
    I140 : Approved June 2006
    EAD : Received October 2007
    485: Pending


    Thanks





    splitsvilla 4 contestants. contestants of splitsvilla 4. Splitsvilla+4+contestants+
  • contestants of splitsvilla 4. Splitsvilla+4+contestants+



  • isthereawayout
    02-22 11:30 AM
    I am trying to port from EB3-EB2 from the same employer.

    Prior to joining the employer, I had MS+2 years of experience. However, the lawyer applied in EB3. The job description read:

    Required: BS+3
    MS+1 also accepted
    Experience in technologies A,B,C,D

    I applied based on my MS+1 experience. Now the same company has another position with a very similar job description with a different title.

    Required:MS+1
    Experience in technologies A,B,C,D

    Q1. Would this qualify for a EB2 position? Do I have to worry about the job descriptions being almost similar
    Q2. The titles are different. But the EB2 position doesn't have "Senior" in the position title. Is there a need to worry?

    Any replies are really appreciated.



    more...


    splitsvilla 4 contestants. choudhary+in+splitsvilla+4
  • choudhary+in+splitsvilla+4



  • dealsnet
    10-07 03:14 PM
    Your earlier post sound she filed for you.
    Once you file I-485 for her, her age will be frozen.
    But GC is for unmarried children.
    If she is married before GC and USCIS knows about it, they can deny her petition.
    If she marry a H1B guy, she can take H4 visa.
    Consult a lawyer to find how to keep her in 'STATUS'.

    When she was 19, I applied for her on behalf of me.
    She was my dependent.





    2010 MTV Splitsvilla 4 Winner splitsvilla 4 contestants. Splitsvilla Contestant Sakshi
  • Splitsvilla Contestant Sakshi



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 03:36 PM
    yellow :D


    My lawyer is not telling me the color of the envelope.
    Will my application be rejected ? :D :D :D



    more...


    splitsvilla 4 contestants. contestants of splitsvilla 4
  • contestants of splitsvilla 4



  • needhelp!
    11-09 11:14 AM
    I guess poll closes after 15 days (?)
    Thanks to all those who are helping out in different ways.





    hair Mtv+splitsvilla+4+dushyant splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant
  • MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant



  • sparky63
    February 2nd, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Ok, true. But I guess I'm still hung up on the "suggestion" (not rule, I suppose) to have more space in the direction the subject is heading or looking than to the rear of him/her/it - especially also not to center the subject. So, I'd still crop it the same, but I should have indicated better what I was thinking (not a tight crop, which is probably what it sounded like I meant).

    All, I really appreciate your help and suggestions. I plan to submit both 'Solitary' and 'Father and Son' (I can submit up to 3 photos).

    jliechty, is this what you were thinking:



    more...


    splitsvilla 4 contestants. Splitsvilla : Bosky
  • Splitsvilla : Bosky



  • hotscud21
    11-01 10:48 AM
    Thanks for the response.

    IF I port to self employment will things be any better?

    That way I can be a consultant and work in my field. I can generate enough work. Also, how would USCIS exactly know what kind of work a person is doing?

    Thanks





    hot Labels: Contestant, Images splitsvilla 4 contestants. EPISODE 10 PART 4 VIDEO
  • EPISODE 10 PART 4 VIDEO



  • komaragiri
    08-10 12:05 PM
    Called the NSC on wed and today....and was told that I need to wait 90 days from the date of submitting the 485 to receive a receipt number. Expecting something similar in todays update.....thats a pretty long wait.
    90 Days for receipts
    200 days for AP notice
    365 days for EAD
    2920 days for GC?

    This is not acceptable.

    Let's support IV initiatives and get our applications moving faster.



    more...


    house MTV Splitsvilla 4: Sexy splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Roadies 4 contestant
  • MTV Roadies 4 contestant



  • hoolahoous
    07-17 12:46 AM
    she would loose the 'processing date' queue..





    tattoo contestants of splitsvilla 4. Splitsvilla+4+contestants+ splitsvilla 4 contestants. here Images contestants of
  • here Images contestants of



  • mkkcbe
    11-01 01:22 PM
    Completely agree with you! It is just frustrating to know that NSC takes such a long time to process I-140s. TSC is much better with respect to I-140 processing.

    I am at the last year of H1. So I hope they will approve my case soon, so that I can go for 3 yr extension.



    more...


    pictures choudhary+in+splitsvilla+4 splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant
  • MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant



  • bestin
    03-24 09:31 AM
    but does your I-140 need to be approved before you can use your EAD?

    NO.U can start using it.But if 140 is denied you cannot renew it.


    More importantly (as in my case), can I use my AP to travel if both my I-140 and I-485 are still pending?

    Thanks..

    Yes you can travel on AP.





    dresses EPISODE 10 PART 4 VIDEO splitsvilla 4 contestants. splitsvilla 4 contestants
  • splitsvilla 4 contestants



  • mrdelhiite
    07-06 11:17 AM
    Here is what happened - The actual name contains "ee" instead of "i" and is represented in the birth/marriage certificate. On the other hand the university where my wife studied moved to computerized certificates during her college years and change all "ee"'s to "i". So when she applied for her passport she put "i" in the application as the graduation certificate is the most important document for ECNR and that contained an "i". She may have put in a sworn statement stating that *ee*** and *i*** are one and the same person and got it attested by witnesses but I don't remember clearly because that was 14 years ago.

    Any help please.............

    The first thing i suggest is to find out how much time you have to reply to a RFE. I am not sure about this ...google or search forum and u will get a answer. If you have 1 or 2 months u can follow change of name procedure and change ur name to any one and also get it changed in passport ( by giving ad in newspaper in India and US)......
    -M



    more...


    makeup contestants of splitsvilla 4 splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Splitsvilla 4: Sexy
  • MTV Splitsvilla 4: Sexy



  • nogc_noproblem
    05-28 02:35 AM
    Good thinking Mr. Jacob , being spent thousands of hard earned dollars on these applications and renewals, I agree with you 100%. However, do you think anybody (in the govt) will listen to this? I lost that confidence long back. (I just sent a check for US$ 915 for AP renewal for me and my family, by the way, this is my 3rd EAD/AP renewal process but I never used them till date).





    girlfriend here Images contestants of splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Splitsvilla Contestant
  • MTV Splitsvilla Contestant



  • shana04
    05-18 05:42 PM
    C'mon, the clue is in your RFE. It's from day of entry (this means last entry) to the filing of I-485. Previous entries do not matter for I-485.

    Was her I-94 still valid at the time she filed I-485? If yes, then you should be ok.

    Day of first entry not the day of last entry.

    But you have gave me a valid point.

    I am working with an attorney and would let you know the progress. It might be helpful for at least few.





    hairstyles Splitsvilla : Bosky splitsvilla 4 contestants. MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant
  • MTV Splitsvilla 4 Contestant



  • amitga
    05-14 12:28 PM
    MD counties charge county income tax which is a rip off. Look in VA





    softa
    June 1st, 2006, 06:51 AM
    I need some serious help with my D50 equipment. I have no experience at all with SLR cameras, and have recently bought a bundle consisting of a Nikon D50 and a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S Dxlens. Now I am interested in buying another lens (The Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 AF Zoom Lens) in hope that these two lenses would suit my needs in amateur photography. I intend to photo landscapes, portraits and some ''macro'' (flowers and some insects). So, I would like to know if these lenses are an acceptable choice, having in mind that I can't afford to buy some expensive lenses, as my average monthly salary almost amounts to the price of these cheap ones. Thanks.





    rajuseattle
    04-27 01:16 PM
    Blog Feeds

    Fear Mongers are the ones who are relying more on Govt for the social safety net benefits, they dont want to work and enjoy the Govt benefits, at the same time they blast undocumented aliens for using the Govt benefits, its the biggest hypocracy and party of Naysayers is full of these hypocrats who are just riding on "Tea Baggers" in the congress and do nothing about immigration reforms.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment