Friday, June 10, 2011

soviet wallpaper

images Soviet+mudkip+wallpaper soviet wallpaper. serious business.
  • serious business.



  • Tantra
    07-18 08:43 AM
    Welcome!





    wallpaper serious business. soviet wallpaper. soviet wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: Desktop Wallpaper Calendar:
  • soviet wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: Desktop Wallpaper Calendar:



  • baburob2
    07-02 10:34 AM
    based on my knowledge you could file I-824 (correction to make adjustment of status to CP or viceversa) or you could file for new I-140 opting for Consular processing. You don't have to work till the end of the GC process in US. If the employer is willing to sponsor you GC and upon approval offer you the job described in GC petition(ie at US) then you should be fine. Hence if you employer is ok with that you could move to Canada without any issues and your GC im US will still be ok. AOS(Adjustment of Status) is only possible if you are staying within US and hence if you move to Canada you can't do AOS.





    soviet wallpaper. soviet wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: Desktop Wallpaper Calendar:
  • soviet wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: Desktop Wallpaper Calendar:



  • needhelp!
    10-10 05:41 PM
    time to move on...





    2011 soviet wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: soviet wallpaper. soviet wallpaper. office wallpapers; office wallpapers. Chundles
  • soviet wallpaper. office wallpapers; office wallpapers. Chundles



  • purgan
    12-18 06:40 PM
    Immigrantion Restrictionist/Racists have been calling Congresional offices and pounding the privelege of their One vote each, so they can be spared of foreign competition even though US competitiveness goes down the drain. I guess each one to himself. Here are some of the more interesting conversations...

    ==


    Senator Kyl:
    Q. What is Senator Kyl's position to be on Cornyn's "dark of the night"
    attempt to ramrod an H-1B increase?
    A. Are you calling on behalf of any organization?
    A. Yes, the org's name is Sandra. I only have one vote and no campaign
    donations.
    "Very low likelihood of this passing, and in the future Senator Kyl will
    take into careful consideration such meansures."
    A. You haven't answered my question. Kyl has been a consistent supporter
    of H-1Bs
    A. Senator hasn't made a decision and is still considering.
    Q. How did the Senator vote on the H1-C two days ago?
    A. I'm not finding a record.
    Q. It was HR1285--on December 5.
    A. Oh, that was a unanimous voice vote.
    Q. So does that mean Senator Kyl voted for it?
    A. I can check, just a moment........it was a unanimous voice vote
    ================================================== ========
    Senator McCain:
    Q What is McCain's position on Cornyn's "dark of the night" attempt to
    ramrod an H-1B increase?
    A. He hasn't yet taken a position.
    ================================================== ========
    Senator Grassley (Casey Mills)
    Asked for Casey but aide couldn't find him
    Q. Does Grassley support H1-B increases?
    A He doesn't know.
    I gave him a rundown as if I were Debbie--nursing shortage is artificially
    created. Grassley probably voted for H1-C, etc.
    I retrained for a job after 20 years to go into nursing, and now find wages
    are kept low by foreign nurses.
    A. He'll pass concerns along.
    ================================================== ==============
    Senator Dorgan
    Express thanks to Senator Dorgan for opposing H1-Bs.
    ================================================== =================

    Sandra

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

    I called Cornyn's office just now - male staffer got really annoyed when I
    asked him if Senator Coryn supports displacing well-educated American
    workers with Foreign H-1B Visa holders. He immediately passed me off to a
    voice mail box of a staffer who handles immigration matters. (Yes, I know
    H-1B's are so-called "non-immigrant Visas" but we all know most of these
    people end up staying here -)

    Of course the staffer did not pick up his phone - but the staffer's name is
    Landon Bell. Why not ring up Senator Corn-Hole's office and ask for Landon
    Bell, and ring Landon's bell a bit?

    Gerard

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

    I called Cornyn's office just now - stated my opposition of course. The
    person I spoke with said that Cornyn was trying to get his bill introduced
    today, and he was not sure if it would be voted on today.

    Hopefully Cornyn fails. I think he is getting our message, but I also
    think he does not care.

    Roy

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

    Maybe you all have different information that I just obtained from both
    Senator Pete Domenici's office (Republican) and Senator Jeff Bingaman's
    office (Democrat) -- both of New Mexico. But both of their offices claim
    that Skil Bill "Access to High Skilled Foreign Workers" S 2691 has NOT left
    committee yet and thus cannot be voted on yet. (It is certainly possible
    that you all have different or better information than was conveyed to me
    but this is what I obtained.)

    Domenici's office staff person couldn't tell me which side of the fence he
    was on as he hasn't "made a press release" yet. And, as long as it is in
    committee he apparently doesn't voice an opinion.

    Senator Bingaman's office staff also told me that he had not expressed an
    opinion to him on his position on the bill. The young, female staff woman
    who answered the DC phone seemed STUNNED when she pulled up the bill and
    started to read parts of it. She thought they'd have to take some kind of
    special test to get into the USA for these jobs -- no. I only wish she
    were casting a vote as I know how she'd vote! Again, she told me that
    the bill was not out of committee YET and the Senators are going home
    tomorrow afternoon. They are doing "yesterday morning's" work tonight or
    some such backward thinking. There has been no floor debate on the bill so
    the staff claimed would mean there will NOT be a vote on the bill tonight.
    No one would guarantee me that NO voting would take place tomorrow but did
    say it was UNlikely.

    Finally, when I got to the staff woman in DC she was a bit surprised
    because someone had called her on the bill from one of the Senator's New
    Mexico offices. (A bit strange unless it was my calling the Senator's 800
    number which connected me some place in New Mexico and they called the DC
    office for information regarding my inquiry.)

    (BE careful when you call, however, one Bingaman's staff males that I
    spoke with tried to give me the WRONG Senate Bill number reference. He
    asked "This is Senate Bill 2626?" I said "The one I am calling on is
    "Senate Bill 2691 "Access to High Skilled Foreign Workers" so unless the
    bill has been reassigned a number that I don't know about -- I am calling
    on the Skil Bill "Access to High Skilled Foreign Workers.")

    Oh, yeah! the woman from Bingaman's office said "Oh, THAT's a
    Republican sponsored bill!"

    Cynthia

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

    I, too, phoned Cornyn's office and the person I spoke with kept insisting
    that the H-1B's had to be paid the same as Americans and then he said the
    senator wants to make America more competitive by bringing in skilled
    workers. I directed him to Norm's article in the San Francisco paper and to
    the Programmers Guild. I asked him how it would make our nation more
    competetive to bring in a worldwide supply of cheaper labor to take our
    jobs. Silence.

    LC Evans
    http://lcevans.com
    Jobless Recovery
    A satirical novel about American job losses



    more...


    soviet wallpaper. USSR - Soviet Wallpaper,; soviet wallpaper. Soviet. Wallpaper. Perfect.
  • USSR - Soviet Wallpaper,; soviet wallpaper. Soviet. Wallpaper. Perfect.



  • factoryman
    06-18 05:54 PM
    Remember, everthing copy. Nothing Original. don't send your original I-94, but a copy.

    Hi, Guys,

    My attorney just emailed me a list of items he needs from me for filing 485. The list is surprisingly short. Is this package really sufficient?

    ******requested for 485 filing*************
    For your wife:

    1. Marriage certificate, w/English translation
    2. Birth certificate w/ English translation
    3. Biographical information page, and date of issuance/expiration page, from current passport
    4. Copy of her current visa
    5. Copies of other US visas you have had
    6. Current I-94 card
    7. Passport entry stamp from last entry into the United States
    8. Six (6) passport photos

    For you:

    1. Birth certificate, w/ English translation
    2. Six (6) passport photos
    3. Last two (2) paycheck stubs
    **********************************************

    *medical exam forms also asked separately.

    My condition: filing with current employer. I-140 was recently approved.

    Thanks alot.

    :cool:





    soviet wallpaper. Soviet wallpaper
  • Soviet wallpaper



  • vnandster
    03-17 11:35 AM
    My wife's RFE was because they saw she used FNU as her 1st name. They wanted to know if she wanted to keep the same FNU name for GC or not.
    Also they wanted proof of marriage (which I had already sent them in 2007).



    more...


    soviet wallpaper. Hello there, we#39;re the Soviet
  • Hello there, we#39;re the Soviet



  • pappu
    09-23 01:32 AM
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1999333595666035699&hl=en

    Voice of America coverage. (in Hindi)





    2010 soviet wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: soviet wallpaper. Soviet+mudkip+wallpaper
  • Soviet+mudkip+wallpaper



  • Jaime
    09-12 04:41 PM
    Next is Baasha :D:D

    And your profile says you are not coming to rally, why so?

    Hey Nave! Come to the rally! We don't want "nave" to join "ranga", "billa", "pablo" and "echo" in the Reverse Brain Drain! Join us! You can still make it! We can help you with travel funds if needed!!



    more...


    soviet wallpaper. Soviet For IconPackager :
  • Soviet For IconPackager :



  • ping1
    07-17 05:48 PM
    Dear Lofgren,

    Thank you very much for your effort.





    hair soviet wallpaper. office wallpapers; office wallpapers. Chundles soviet wallpaper. review of game
  • review of game



  • viveksri
    02-28 02:13 AM
    Per RFE for I485 they want the proof of Employment Authorization in US starting 12th April 2004 to present.

    I was going thru my all the I-797 approvals for myself and I found that there is a discontinuity in one of the old approval notice.


    WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX 07/15/2001 - 04/05/2004
    WAC-04- XXX-XXXXX 04/30/2004 - 01/18/2005 (This approval start after 25 days)

    But the extension petition was filed prior to expiration of WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX on 17th Dec. 2003. Approval notice has the receive date of 17th Dec 2003.

    Could this gap be a issue, That is why they are asking starting 12th April 2004?

    Per my Lawyer, no need to worry because the extension petition was filed before the expiration of other.

    Please advice.

    VS



    more...


    soviet wallpaper. Soviet Assault wallpapers
  • Soviet Assault wallpapers



  • pragir
    09-18 10:23 PM
    We are in the same boat as you guys. Our lawyers said that the receipt date on the receipt notice is imp. The others can be ignored.





    hot USSR - Soviet Wallpaper,; soviet wallpaper. Soviet. Wallpaper. Perfect. soviet wallpaper. Archive for: soviet
  • Archive for: soviet



  • wahwah
    09-15 01:14 PM
    with your pd of oct 2002....you should be fine. i can see your pd becoming current in the next 3-4 months.....again i am speculating, you can never predict what dos/uscis may do?????


    hi is there any hope for eb-2 india?since its has retrogressed,can we expect any forward movement in the next few months?is there any chance of further retrogression?are there too many cases coming out of back log centres?
    my case r got cleared from backlog centre few months back and i-140 recently approved,my pd is oct 2002 eb-2.iam so unlucky for the past so many yrs ,now that its approved i dont have a chance to apply for 485 as dates retrogressed.is there any hope in the next few months for a forward movement?by 2007 oct eb-2 will it be able to reach atleast 2003 end or 2004 begining?



    more...


    house USSR Wallpapers soviet wallpaper. One room that I happened upon used Russian newspapers for wallpaper.
  • One room that I happened upon used Russian newspapers for wallpaper.



  • tonyHK12
    04-27 01:05 PM
    The antis regularly say that unathorized immigrants get a range of public benefits but don't pay any taxes. Not so. They're paying $8.4 billion a year in sales taxes and $1.2 billion in income taxes. And they don't get most public benefits. They get public schools for their kids and emergency rooms can't turn them away. That's pretty much it. In the mean time, a company that earned $14 billion in profits last year paid zero taxes.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/04/unauthorized-immigrants-paid-11-billion-in-taxes-last-year-ge-paid-non.html)

    $1.5 Billion in income taxes, is the amount the 64,000 new H1bs pay every year and I assume a similar or larger sales tax.

    Ok lets average $11 billion into 22 million illegals - A whopping contribution of $50 per head in income tax per year

    I'm not even thinking of the remaining 500,000+ people in the legal employment immigration queue





    tattoo Soviet wallpaper soviet wallpaper. Show us your wallpaper.
  • Show us your wallpaper.



  • gc_on_demand
    06-06 12:39 PM
    I had 1 year contract for employment and I was not paid regularly. Also they were deducting money for health insurance which I didnot receive.

    So I left company and they didnot pay me money. I had one year contract or 10000 USD fine.

    iI donot work for them since 2005. I have time sheet signed by client and email from vendor to confirm that they paid my money to employer.

    Can i go to labor and complain ? Will they ask me to pay back 10k ?



    more...


    pictures Hello there, we#39;re the Soviet soviet wallpaper. Russian culture and art is
  • Russian culture and art is



  • rockstart
    04-17 03:32 PM
    Quick question you said they asked you to submit your legal status papers since 1999 which was when you went out of country? I have 2 questions

    1) Since when have you been in US, rather first time when did you come to US

    2) Did you never leave US after 1999. This is because the status really matters only since your last arrival on visa. Earlier records do not matter as per 245(k) memo. This question will help other forum members who have some kind of status violation


    your responses will be appreciated.





    dresses Archive for: soviet soviet wallpaper. Images Russian Blue x
  • Images Russian Blue x



  • sk.aggarwal
    04-05 01:39 PM
    Glad you got yours PWD. Mine was filed in first week of Feb .. still waiting ..



    more...


    makeup Soviet For IconPackager : soviet wallpaper. USSR Wallpapers
  • USSR Wallpapers



  • Hong12
    02-04 12:52 AM
    I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped �Certified True Copy� with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped �Certified True Copy� with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.





    girlfriend Show us your wallpaper. soviet wallpaper. Russian MiG-31 Fighter
  • Russian MiG-31 Fighter



  • aruny5
    10-26 01:01 PM
    My wife was on H4 earlier and then she coverted her visa into F1 (student). She got I 20 form from school with her, But She doesn't have F1 stamp on her Indian Passport. She got 2 hour halt in Paris.
    Does she need French transit visa ??





    hairstyles Soviet Assault wallpapers soviet wallpaper. soviet wallpaper. Soviet. Wallpaper. Perfect. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • soviet wallpaper. Soviet. Wallpaper. Perfect. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



  • chanduv23
    01-13 11:32 AM
    Attorney Prashanthi Reddy is in India now on a vacation and will not be on IV chat till the 3rd week of January. She plans to conduct her chat sessions once she comes back and I or someone else will post details.





    gc_chahiye
    11-29 04:38 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I got an RFE email yesterday for "additional evidence and/or information" for my pending I-485 (filed Jan 05 for Jun03PD, approved I-140). Hope to get the RFE letter by next week. I am hoping that the RFE is for the usual EVL/pay-stubs/tax-returns/ question.

    Meanwhile I have travel plans starting Dec 13th. So want to get the answers/requested documents to the attorney before I leave. Since my status is still AOS(pending I-485) and I have a valid AP, I am assuming there should be a problem at the POE ? what you guys think?

    thanks.

    Yes, you can re-enter on AP even if your 485 gets approved in your absence. Carry your AP, 485 receipt copy etc with you.
    Only potential for trouble is if your 485 gets denied for some reason. Then the only way to re-enter would be some visa...





    viswanadh73
    01-04 03:21 PM
    thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment