Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Short Hair Braids

images prom hairstyles for short hair Short Hair Braids. More on Braids and other hair
  • More on Braids and other hair



  • chantu
    02-19 01:19 PM
    I have one question:

    My wife is currently working on EAD. I am a primary applicant. Can she apply for H1-B without jeopardizing our GC application?





    wallpaper More on Braids and other hair Short Hair Braids. BRAIDED UPDOS FOR SHORT HAIR
  • BRAIDED UPDOS FOR SHORT HAIR



  • prioritydate
    08-09 12:07 PM
    1. How do you know that we are not approving 2004 cases? Just that you didn't got your approval doesn't mean that we are not approving 2004 cases.

    2. There are not that many 2004 cases, so we are approving 2005 and 2006 cases.

    3. We divided cases into 3 boxes : 2004, 2005, 2006. It must be a case that IO's assigned to 2006 are working faster and efficiently.

    4. We received so many 2006 I-485 applications on 07/02/2007. We are just processing by Receive Date.

    5. We made a policy to approve I-485 cases bases on I-140 approval dates. Since we have many cases with old I-140 approval cases that happened to be with earlier priority dates, we are approving them now.

    6. There are so many FBI name check hits on 2004 cases. All name hits will be processed later.

    7. Oops... we sorted all cases that can be approved, by descending order. Sorry!

    8. Time and again we want to prove that we can do anything we want.

    9. All EB2 perm cases are really frustrated EB3 cases that have an older EB3 priority dates. We just wanted to be fair to them.

    10. Yikes! Dog ate all 2004 cases.





    Short Hair Braids. Black hair braiding styles
  • Black hair braiding styles



  • sailing_through
    02-18 01:05 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply, Krishna. I would infact get paid in INR in an Indian account. But what do we do when we file our taxes? When my husband files as "married filed jointly", do we declare this income? Do you have any inputs on that.





    2011 BRAIDED UPDOS FOR SHORT HAIR Short Hair Braids. prom hairstyles for short hair
  • prom hairstyles for short hair



  • green_card
    07-18 06:13 PM
    what number did you call? did you speak to a person or got an automated message?



    more...


    Short Hair Braids. Lauren Conrad Hair Braid
  • Lauren Conrad Hair Braid



  • jonty_11
    07-23 04:45 PM
    It mentions that in any of the incorrect filing, cases will be rejected...

    does that mean I-485 is rejected for good or one cannot apply it again until PD becomes current in future?
    any rejection is subject to PD becoming current again





    Short Hair Braids. How To French Braid Hair
  • How To French Braid Hair



  • small2006
    08-08 01:39 PM
    :(
    Hi folks,

    Here's my situation:
    Currently applied for 485 and waiting for receipt
    Will be applying for EAD/AP this week.
    I am working Company XYZ, in State A, City A currently and will be transferring to State B, City B within the same company, with the same job designation/description etc., absolutely no changes on that front and virtually no change in salary but in compliance with prevailing wage etc. for State B, City B.

    Also the transfer is not going to affect my 485 because of my 140 which said "relocation within the US may be necessary" and this was expected when I started my GC.

    The issue is with a technicality - my PERM was for XYZ, Inc and the same company in State B is called XYZ Engineering Inc, technically 2 different companies and that's because every state has its own rules as to how a national company can be registered/operated.

    Coming to my question re H1B:
    My corporate attorney says that due to this technicality, my H1B needs to be AMENDED which according to my GC attorney is the same as applying for a new H1B but not having to wait in line. My question is whether this will have a negative impact on my pending 485/EAD/AP in any way.

    Please advice. Anything will help.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    Short Hair Braids. short hairstyles haircutsquot;
  • short hairstyles haircutsquot;



  • maverick80
    01-30 11:37 PM
    anyone? Any help would be appreciated here.





    2010 Black hair braiding styles Short Hair Braids. prom hairstyles for short hair
  • prom hairstyles for short hair



  • saileshdude
    10-07 11:46 PM
    Jungalee,

    I sent you a PM. Can you reply to that? Thanks a lot



    more...


    Short Hair Braids. prom hairstyles for short hair
  • prom hairstyles for short hair



  • ivar
    10-05 02:33 PM
    Your ID is offensive, TelanganaINDIA

    It is typical of some Indians who only care and mix with their own state. (Begalis, Andhra, Marathi to name a few). India is declining due to such people who do not believe in being an Indian.

    Stop generalizing and don't hijack the thread. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread keep away and take your frustration some where else.





    hair prom hairstyles for short hair Short Hair Braids. There is short hair,
  • There is short hair,



  • alwayson
    02-26 06:03 PM
    Came across this article:

    Title: U.S. Immigration Reform Bill Could Pass by July

    http://www2.csoonline.com/blog_view.html?CID=29025



    more...


    Short Hair Braids. short hair, pixie raiding
  • short hair, pixie raiding



  • desi485
    07-27 12:04 PM
    I forgot it initially and later realized that. fortunately my lawyer was still reviewing my papers (almost 4 weeks). so I sent him new copies. He included new copies and discarded old one. .Also some one told me that it should match what you specified in DS-156 at the time of visa interview. IS THIS TRUE?





    hot Lauren Conrad Hair Braid Short Hair Braids. new styles hair braiding
  • new styles hair braiding



  • bp333
    09-25 01:15 PM
    What did the rejection notice say. Did it mention that checks are missing or did it say right amount was not included. My rejection notice said that the check was not made for $1010.00 But my lawyer says that the returned packet did not have the original checks in it and that the text on the notice is just a catch-all reason.

    When did you resubmit it and did you hear any update ?

    I have not received any receipt or rejection yet. Speaking to my lawyer, I understand that they missed to send the check.



    more...


    house BRAIDING STYLES FOR SHORT HAIR Short Hair Braids. quot;how styles to hair braids
  • quot;how styles to hair braids



  • Better_Days
    04-07 01:20 PM
    Regarding the EB3 initial case you filed, the requirement should have been a 4 yr bachelor's degree plus 1 year of experience with the alternative requirements of a 3 year bachelor's degree and a 3 year master's degree. We took over a case like this from another law firm where it was denied and we won ONCE, maybe because the officer was in a good mood. Likely, you are right, the appeal will not go through.

    Your master's degree can be obtained while you are with your current employer, yes, as long as the employer doesn't pay for any of it. Your experience however must be with a different company or in an extremely different position within the company (sometimes hard to prove, though.)

    You can work on the process for your EB2 case, but I highly doubt it would be advisable to file a new EB2 I-140 petition for the same company while the other I-140 with the same company under EB3 is still pending. One big reason would be ability to pay. The best thing to do IMO would be to wait until the new EB3 petition under I-140 has been approved and then file the new EB2 and do a re-capture of the EB3 priority date.

    I will talk to my employer once I get my I-140 for EB3 approved and see what happens. Thanks for your response, it is appreciated :)





    tattoo How To French Braid Hair Short Hair Braids. quot;short haircuts for oval
  • quot;short haircuts for oval



  • alien2006
    08-07 03:05 PM
    Prevailing wage for EB2 as of latest information i have is $83,200
    Hope this helps.

    Okay that is so vague. Wages depend on the location of job, type of job, etc.



    more...


    pictures short hairstyles haircutsquot; Short Hair Braids. +short+hair Hair , raid
  • +short+hair Hair , raid



  • sts_seeker
    07-05 04:24 PM
    Hi All,
    My lawyer waited until the last minute and filed I-140/I-485 concurrently even when the PD was current in June07 for me. It a Labor Substitution case so should I file new I-140 before July 16th with a copy of ALC and write a note or they will take out I-140 from the file and only return the I485? I cut a seperate check for I140 while filing.
    please advice asap.
    Thanks
    sts_seeker





    dresses new styles hair braiding Short Hair Braids. Black hair braid styles
  • Black hair braid styles



  • redelite
    08-20 04:40 PM
    I can fix an outline up no problem.. good call though, and thanks guys! :D



    more...


    makeup prom hairstyles for short hair Short Hair Braids. BRAIDING STYLES FOR SHORT HAIR
  • BRAIDING STYLES FOR SHORT HAIR



  • inskrish
    04-18 09:42 PM
    Many of us can run into these situations since we all have a long long way to go for our GCs, it will be helpful if this great secret information can be put in here so that all of us already know what to do when we hit this issue.

    Hi,

    Sure. I can post the details in a couple of days once I have obtained all necessary information about my denial notice.





    girlfriend quot;short haircuts for oval Short Hair Braids. short pixie hair styles
  • short pixie hair styles



  • JunRN
    07-16 11:43 PM
    LC filing- No
    I-140 filing and onwards- Yes

    Thanks!!! This is what I know as well. Anyway, different lawyers have different advise. I just need to confirm some information that I got from my lawyer.





    hairstyles short hair, pixie raiding Short Hair Braids. prom hairstyles for short hair
  • prom hairstyles for short hair



  • goel_ar
    12-20 11:39 AM
    ^^^^





    punjabi77
    08-10 01:17 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    Dont know if anyone thought about this or not.
    I know so many people have switched their previous employer who actually filed for GC.
    The employer also had the GC cost deducted from the employees salary.
    Now my situation is the same.
    I no longer work for the previous employer and my offer letter does say that employer will cover the cost of GC.
    but what actually happened is something that happened with so many people.
    Now since i dont work for that employer is it appropriate to ask the employer to reimburse me the GC cost as it was mentioned in the offer letter that employer will pay for the GC processing?
    BTW.. my 485 is filed and i do have my EAD
    let me know if someone has more information about it.





    bhagat69
    02-27 09:27 AM
    Hi, I am actually in the same boat as you. Though I have an April 2006 PD for EB3 and am now on EAD as well.

    Question1: Is it better to try and port my EB3 to EB2 with a different employer. Isn't GC for future employment ? If so, can't I negotiate with another employer and file new labour under EB2 and try and port my priority date from EB3 ? Also, if I do this will my current employer find out ?

    Questions2: What is the process for porting EB3 to EB2 without current employer finding out ? What documents are required ? My current employer is not going to give me a copy of my I-140 or my Labour Cert. All I have is the receipt notice of my I-485 filing and my AP/EAD documents.

    Questions3: Is it possible that since there are so many India EB2 applicants and fewer India EB3 applicants that it is better to stick with EB3 April 2006 PD ? Dosen't a seperate quota get allocated to EB3 than that which gets allocated to EB2 each year or will EB3 always be behind EB2? Please advise.

    I will really appreciate someone who has experience with these issues to advise me on them.

    NOTE: Can someone please tell me how I can create my own new thread on immigration voice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment