Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ryan kwanten girlfriend

images Ryan Kwanten as an invisible ryan kwanten girlfriend. Ryan Kwanten as The Human
  • Ryan Kwanten as The Human



  • Sakthisagar
    10-20 12:01 PM
    Not understanding why can't any Democratic Pro-immigrant Senator reply to these kind of ignorant blaberrings and order USCIS to act as per LAW? How this grassley gets USCIS internal draft memo! need to inverstigate.





    wallpaper Ryan Kwanten as The Human ryan kwanten girlfriend. Ryan Kwanten Gallery
  • Ryan Kwanten Gallery



  • Calouste
    07-28 03:51 PM
    I'm getting fed up with people on this forum who assume that India is the only country from which people immigrate to the US, and always only mention the India dates when talking about cut off dates, and assume that are the only dates people want to talk about.

    Even though India is by far the country of birth with the most high skilled immigrants to the US, it still takes up less than half of the number of high skilled immigrants. By some discussions going on on this forum, you would think 95% of the high skilled immigrants come from India.





    ryan kwanten girlfriend. ryan kwanten girlfriend
  • ryan kwanten girlfriend



  • CADude
    07-27 12:57 PM
    You can't write 01/01/1995. In that case your check will be invalidated. Check expires after 180 days. :D :D

    But you are correct for RD :)


    I did not think of this. Otherwise I would have written the date in all the forms as 01/01/1995 to make the visa number available to me...:D

    You may write any day, month and year in the forms. USCIS will have the time stamp when a package was actually received.





    2011 Ryan Kwanten Gallery ryan kwanten girlfriend. ex girlfriend of teen
  • ex girlfriend of teen



  • austingc
    04-29 05:42 PM
    I have a couple of questions regarding H1B.

    My current H1B(10th year) is expiring in a month and I am planning to use EAD. My 140 is approved and 485 is pending for over 2 years with company A. At the same time my second 140 is pending with company B.

    The question is, in case if I used my EAD to work and for some reason if my 485 is denied, can I get back to my H1B? I was under the impression that I will have to leave the country and wait for 1 year to reset the clock but I was told by someone that its not necessary to wait for an year and I can file a H1B based on my pending I-140 with company B and will have to do it while outside of the country. ( This process does not require a new quota).

    Is this true? any ideas?



    more...


    ryan kwanten girlfriend. girlfriend Kate Bosworth.
  • girlfriend Kate Bosworth.



  • yabadaba
    05-21 07:29 AM
    was this when you were entering canada?





    ryan kwanten girlfriend. Jason and his V-junkie lover
  • Jason and his V-junkie lover



  • purgan
    08-15 12:41 PM
    I filed in last week of June but have still not issued receipts. There are many like me. At the same time, some July 2 filers have receipts.

    The explantion for this is that USCIS does not stricly follow first in, first out. They continue to process applications and issue receipt notices haphazardly, that is why some early filers have not recieved RNs while some later filers have. This has created a lot of confusion and anxiety.

    The only thing that can help us is a legislative fix. Please help IV help ourselves!



    more...


    ryan kwanten girlfriend. ryan kwanten girlfriend
  • ryan kwanten girlfriend



  • a_yaja
    10-05 11:07 PM
    yep .. that was my thinking.
    Have seen a lot of posts where people insist that on EAD the job that you do needs to match the one you did on h1 .. at least 50%.

    So am looking for documentation on what the exact rules are related to an EAD.
    Any weblinks on this?

    I think there is some confusion in the way you have asked your question. Your question is really about AC21 and not EAD. AC21, among many things, allows one to change employers 180 days after the filing of the I-485 as long as the new job is same or similar to the job description in your Labor Certification. If this is what you are asking - then this has nothing to do with EAD. You can invoke AC21 even on H1B.

    EAD stands for Employment Authorization Document. It is a means by which a person can work legally in the U.S. Students who have completed requirement for a degree are eligible for EAD, anyone who has applied for I-485 is eligible for EAD, anyone who has applied for refugee status is eligible for EAD. Anyone who has an EAD is not restricted to a job category or classification which is unlike the H1B which is specific to a job, its classification, its location, employer, wage requirements, etc. If your I-485 is employment based and you have an EAD, you can quit your job and work in McDonalds as a cashier. The EAD will not prevent you from doing this. However, your I-485 application is no longer approvabe and it will be denied (this does not mean that you should quit your job and take up a waiter's job to see if the above statement is true - if you do - you are doing so at your own risk). And once your I-485 is denied, then your EAD is automatically invalid.

    What you really need to look up is the American Competitiveness In the Twenty-first Century Act (in short - AC21). This is the one that governs if your I-485 is approvable (a.k.a "getting a Green Card") or not after you change your job. Again, this applies to only if you are the primary applicant for an Employment Based I-485. If your I-485 application is based on marriage to a US citizen or is based on Family Ties to a US citizen or is based on application for Refugee Status (or any other category like finishing 4 year degree or higher in a US university), then the job you take up will not affect your I-485 application. Even dependents like spouse and children of an employment based I-485 applicatant can take up any job with an EAD and it will not affect the I-485 process.





    2010 ryan kwanten girlfriend ryan kwanten girlfriend. Ryan Kwanten as an invisible
  • Ryan Kwanten as an invisible



  • hpandey
    07-08 11:25 AM
    There is also a possibility that in future you marry a person who is already here .. maybe on H1 or GC or a citizen . Since you are already going through a divorce I am sure if you marry again you would want to meet and understand your next future spouse thoroughly before marrying .

    I can understand your situation . My personal advise is take it as it comes. Get the current situation over with first . As for your questions it has already been answered above.



    more...


    ryan kwanten girlfriend. True Blood, Ryan Kwanten | 9.
  • True Blood, Ryan Kwanten | 9.



  • speddi
    10-05 10:43 AM
    Hi,
    I am a July 2nd filer and I got my receipt notices, EADs and completed the FP too. I didnt get the AP yet but my wife's AP shows as approved. When I talked to an IO couple of days ago, she said my AP is approved but they didnt update the website. I called USCIS Customer Service today 3 to 4 (it seems they keep track of it) times and each gave me a different information. Sometimes they said they have Aug 17th as the receipt date but my receipt date is July 2nd(on the RN) and Aug 20th is the ND. So, I dont know what this Aug 17th date is and they say that is what they have in their systems as received date and I am still in the processing time. I am confused. According to my attorney, my wife's AP shudnt have been approved without my AP getting approved since I am the primary applicant.

    Do I need to worry or just wait some more days? I am mainly worried that they have the wrong date as receipt date in their system and it might affect on future processing.

    Thank you for any kind of input.





    hair ex girlfriend of teen ryan kwanten girlfriend. my mind, as well as my
  • my mind, as well as my



  • anurakt
    01-03 11:13 AM
    I pledge $120 every month as soon as it is available......



    more...


    ryan kwanten girlfriend. girlfriend Ryan Kwanten
  • girlfriend Ryan Kwanten



  • kumar1305
    01-26 07:33 PM
    Instead of all this country caps, applying for GC and waiting, why don't they get a rule like European countries? In UK, netherlands and Denmark it is very simple. All you have to do is prove that you made more money (ofcouse taxes count) than the stipulated amount by the government. Pay the taxes for 4 or 5 years and take the GC(Permanent Resident). Simple no lawyer no crap. Country benefits we benefit. I lived in UK for more than 3 years and I would have become a citizen by now. But never wanted to be in UK, it was only a stop over. I always loved America, don't know why? Do you think it is because of Hollywood? I'm kidding. But still I love this country. Hope things will change some day. If not my daughter will sponsor me when she turns 21.





    hot girlfriend Kate Bosworth. ryan kwanten girlfriend. hot When Ryan Kwanten was
  • hot When Ryan Kwanten was



  • punjabi77
    08-07 10:10 PM
    I have filed for my EAD and 485 in july 2007. I have not got my EAD due to Name check (dont know why they cannot issue EAD bcos of name check).
    Well in my case USCIS did not give me any information.
    So i had to call the senator office. Their office contacted the TSC, and got the information that my case is pending Name check.
    Now i know my case is pending name check, whenever i call USCIS, they submit a request to provide me an update and ask me to call after 1 month, 2 months and like that.
    So i have stopped calling USCIS and directly call the Senator office.
    Infopass does not show any appointment dates in Altanta region. So i am relying on the Senator office.
    So may be you can try calling the Senator office and ask them to followup with your case.



    more...


    house Ryan Kwanten#39;s pictures I ryan kwanten girlfriend. Ryan Kwanten at LAVO
  • Ryan Kwanten at LAVO



  • GoneSouth
    03-15 05:25 PM
    If the first labor is done through PERM, can the 2nd labor be filed? I had heard that there is a policy of one PERM per company per employee. Does that not apply if the new job with the same company is substantially different. That's right. Second PERM can be filed for same employee at same company if first PERM is already approved (not pending) and second PERM is for a "substantially different" position.

    Would you please elaborate on "substantially different". If the job title is different and job duties are very different, would that qualify as "substantially different". I have been thinking about doing the same. This is not well defined. In my case, the second PERM was for a position in a different O*NET category and a different job zone, and this was considered "substantially different" by DoL. My guess would be that if the two positions are different O*net codes, you should probably be fine (this is a guess only - please consult your attorney).

    Is there any issue when 1st labor was not a PERM labor and 2nd labor is going to be PERM labor and both from same employer ?Sorry, I don't have any experience in that area, so I can't comment.





    tattoo Jason and his V-junkie lover ryan kwanten girlfriend. True Blood hunk Ryan Kwanten
  • True Blood hunk Ryan Kwanten



  • meridiani.planum
    06-01 08:01 PM
    I just happened to see a copy of my labor approval. My current salary is less than the salary mentioned in labor approval. Do you know whether it is legally valid?. My salary is as per the LCA for H1.

    its fine. Your salary should match the LCA salary. The LC salary is for 'future job'. the only place it might come into play is if your employer is very small, and there are ability-to-pay issues (here, if your current salary matches LC salary then its easier to say that employer has ability to pay).



    more...


    pictures ryan kwanten girlfriend ryan kwanten girlfriend. doesn#39;t have a girlfriend.
  • doesn#39;t have a girlfriend.



  • diptam
    07-27 10:12 AM
    Vikram Man,

    You are awesome - Thanks for your help..

    Diptam





    dresses hot When Ryan Kwanten was ryan kwanten girlfriend. Jason (Ryan Kwanten) and
  • Jason (Ryan Kwanten) and



  • feedfront
    09-29 12:03 PM
    My cousin went for her sister-in-law's wedding and at New Delhi airport, the Customs Officer asked her to show the bag. Apparently, there was good amount of jewelry. And she had to declare it in her passport.

    She was not charged any duty but she had to show it again during the departure.

    Hope it helps.

    I agree. If they make entry into passport, you've to show it during departure. Otherwise there is no hassle.



    more...


    makeup True Blood, Ryan Kwanten | 9. ryan kwanten girlfriend. Ryan Kwanten#39;s pictures I
  • Ryan Kwanten#39;s pictures I



  • haritha
    02-19 08:54 PM
    Cataphract

    Thanks for the update. This surely will inspire many more. You guys form a Brilliant Team. Good luck.

    Haritha.





    girlfriend True Blood hunk Ryan Kwanten ryan kwanten girlfriend. ryan kwanten girlfriend. SPOTTED: Ryan Kwanten (Jason
  • ryan kwanten girlfriend. SPOTTED: Ryan Kwanten (Jason



  • srinivas_o
    01-08 10:16 AM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am planning to travel to India in March. I am not with my GC sponsored employer and joined a new employer on EAD. I have an approved Advance Parole and so my wife.
    My question is, what are the documents we need to carry in this situation? As per my knowledge, copy of I-485 receipts, approved AP documents and EAD. Do we need to carry any other
    documents like letter from my present employer, pay stubs, W2s etc???? Please let me know.

    Thanks.
    Srinivas





    hairstyles girlfriend Ryan Kwanten ryan kwanten girlfriend. ryan kwanten girlfriend. Ryan Kwanten Movie; Ryan Kwanten Movie. lotsofspace
  • ryan kwanten girlfriend. Ryan Kwanten Movie; Ryan Kwanten Movie. lotsofspace



  • sujitp@gmail.com
    10-05 03:44 PM
    Please delete this post





    OLDMONK
    04-17 02:42 PM
    Filed Feb 22/06 got approved on March 7/06

    I heard that people who ported their Old Priority date are taking that long a time as yours. Is your a fresh application or did it used Older Priority Date.

    Else you may be a victim of IT issues they had initially with perm.

    Anyway, There is a long wait now for filing concurrent 140/485..





    mrajatish
    09-17 12:02 PM
    Explain your comments more clearly - do you mean EB1 unused is not getting used by EB2 India/China? If so, this is a matter of grave concern, and yes, we need to find out more information on this. We have to wait till DOS publishes Visa number usage this year. All EB1 and EB2 numbers should be used by over-subscribed countries in those categories and by no means by EB3.

    Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment