Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rover 25 1.4

images ROVER - 25. 25 1.4i standard Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4
  • Rover 25 1.4



  • mdforgc
    04-29 09:18 AM
    Thanks for your contributions.

    All of IV's funds have been used to pay for lobbying, advertising on rediff(not anymore), organization registration, mailbox, domain name registration mainly.

    Travel, food, rental cars, hotels for core groups members is not being charged to immigration voice's account and its coming from out-of-pocket of core group.

    Just wanted to clarify.

    Thanks.

    I just wanted to thank the core group again from the depth of my heart for the selflessness you guys are showing. We all appreciate it, nor only by words, but also by opening our checkbooks. I know that an amonut of 100K is nothing in trying to bring attention to our cause, but you guys have sure come a long way.





    wallpaper Rover 25 1.4 Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4 Impression S, ORANGE, 2002, 3 Doors, Manual,
  • Rover 25 1.4 Impression S, ORANGE, 2002, 3 Doors, Manual,



  • boreal
    08-19 12:32 AM
    "When you burn your lips drinking hot milk you start blowing on your yogurt"


    Hey, there's one proverb exactly similar in marathi..:-)





    Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4
  • Rover 25 1.4



  • ivar
    02-12 02:00 PM
    To Whom It May Concern:

    My H1B expires in July 2010 so I would have to start the PERM process now. In this current economic downturn it seems that it will be extremely difficult to get PERM certified. I also have a Permanent Residence to Canada. My current US employer would be willing to let me go to Canada for 1 year (and work for him remotely) so my H1B clock resets and then reapply for a fresh 6 years of H1B after I came back.

    What would be your advice: go to Canada and wait 1 year and then come back on H1B and apply for GC once things get better or risk it now and start PERM in this time? Please note that I live in New York City so it is even harder to get PERM as there are so many people here. I would like to apply in EB2 category.

    Please advise.

    Thank you so much for your time!

    H1b visa gets over on the first day when it opens. So there is no assurance that after resetting your clock by staying outside you will be able to enter again on H1b. You would be luck if your next H1b application gets selected in the lottery.

    Thanks,
    R.





    2011 Rover 25 1.4 Impression S, ORANGE, 2002, 3 Doors, Manual, Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4 Spirit,
  • Rover 25 1.4 Spirit,



  • sriwaitingforgc
    06-04 12:29 PM
    The online AR11 form is giving 2 options . which one should we choose?

    Only the first option (for US citizen) is giving options for pending cases!!!!

    * Yes, this change of address is for a US Citizen
    * No, this change of address is not for a US Citizen

    Thanks
    SK



    more...


    Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4 i L, Hatchback,
  • Rover 25 1.4 i L, Hatchback,



  • samrat_bhargava_vihari
    02-11 06:04 PM
    you are screwed, yes seriously

    Why did u change employer, w/o getting any info about filing with ne wemployer befor ahead.

    If you file in 2008 (No matter whetehr it is Eb2 or Eb3), as per present situation u can forget for next 10 + years.

    I feel this may not be true.

    Do you have any evidence for your information or can you show any documentation from USCIS supporting your comments.





    Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4 Impression,
  • Rover 25 1.4 Impression,



  • indigo10
    10-25 02:32 PM
    how do you get a copy of the approved i-140 if the employer is not willing to give it?

    There is no straight way to get a copy of I140 approval notice. For all practical purposes the I140 reciept number will be sufficient(eg: To retain your priority date in case you file GC with another employer).


    However, You can file a request using FOIA. Check the following threads.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/1469-foia-to-get-copy-i-140-approval-notice.html

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/1603609-foia-for-i-140-approval-notice.html



    more...


    Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4 iE [84PS],
  • Rover 25 1.4 iE [84PS],



  • sweet_jungle
    10-22 06:39 PM
    One of my friends had his 485 pending. He took leave of absence from company and went on to pursue full time MBA for 2 years.
    In the middle of MBA, company had to remove him from payroll due to re-org.
    Green card came in a few months.
    He is now doing a hot shot MBA job using GC.
    Will he face issues during N-400?
    Is there anything wrong in what he did?





    2010 Rover 25 1.4 Rover 25 1.4. ROVER - 25. 25 1.4i standard
  • ROVER - 25. 25 1.4i standard



  • aj_jadeja
    09-21 12:02 AM
    Interesting..If I visit VFS in person when I'm in Chennai, How soon will I get the appointment. My visa expires in Feb'07 and I'm going to Chennai for 3 weeks in Nov. So If I don't get appt I can always try for the next trip..


    As said they have seprate quota for 'Returning workers' . I have used it. I went to VFS on 23rd nov 2005 and got appt for 30th Nov 2005.

    Hope this helps ,

    aj



    more...


    Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4 LI
  • Rover 25 1.4 LI



  • speddi
    09-12 04:35 PM
    Hi,
    I am applying for AP Renewal for myself and my wife. Can someone please send me the information on the following.

    1. AP is expiring on September 20th. Can I file even after the expiry of the AP?
    2. I am in AL.So, I need to be sending the application to Texas Service Center. But I am confused on where to send the documents? I will be sending by FedEx or UPS?
    3. When I prepare the documents, do I enter Part 9, Signature of person preparing the form, if other than the application?
    4. Last year our attorney filed the application and I have a copy of that application. I see "Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative" form. I am sure I dont have to file that now but do I need to do anything so that I get the receipt/approval notices instead of going to the Attorney Office?

    Thank you.





    hair Rover 25 1.4 Spirit, Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4 5-türig
  • Rover 25 1.4 5-türig



  • nixstor
    08-23 11:10 PM
    You are not the only one to get that message. Info pass appointments are tough to get now. Check during odd hours. I finally found one after hours. ASC's are NOT the same as Field offices. Also Some Field offices require you to show the corresponding state drivers license.



    more...


    Rover 25 1.4. 185.000 RUB 2000 Rover 25 1.4
  • 185.000 RUB 2000 Rover 25 1.4



  • MA_Labor
    09-24 10:42 PM
    Some employers however do credit check as a part of background screening.





    hot Rover 25 1.4 i L, Hatchback, Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4i.
  • Rover 25 1.4i.



  • krishnam70
    07-23 08:41 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...


    If your company is ok with giving you a letter sticking to your original duties you should be fine, there is no need to inform USCIS about it. I know it amounts to misleading but in your situation that is the best you can do.

    good luck



    more...


    house Rover 25 amp; MG ZR Petrol Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4i.
  • Rover 25 1.4i.



  • ivar
    01-21 04:23 PM
    WITHDRAWAL

    Question: How can a pending application filed under PERM be withdrawn?


    If the application was filed on-line, the application can be withdrawn by accessing the account wherein the application was filed and simply marking the appropriate box.


    If the application was filed by mail, a withdrawal request, in writing, must be sent to the National Processing Center to which the application was originally submitted.


    Question: Must the employer wait to receive confirmation of withdrawal from a Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) prior to refiling an application?


    No, the employer does not need to wait to receive confirmation of withdrawal prior to refiling an application.

    Source: http://usavisanow.com/perm-faq-4.html
    (I think the same rule should apply for PERM and appealed case)

    EDIT: Sorry the following information seems to suggest otherwise.
    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-News/?a=377&z=12



    Sathweb,

    Thank you for your reply. I just checked the links you have provided and i understand that i need to wait for DOL to first withdraw my PERM application before filing a new perm. I am not sure how long i have to wait and its frustrating. I was just checking if some one is there in the same boat as me. I have been on and off this green card train through out my stay in US.

    Applied for 1st PERM in Mar2006
    Got my PERM approved in Nov 2006
    Quit my first employer (DESI) for all the troubles he was giving me inspite of having my labour approved.
    Joined new company in Mar07
    Than followed the July 07 fiasco and missed my bus
    New employer filed for PERM in JUN/JUL 07
    Got Audit, Sent Audit reply, Got Denied
    Re appealed against my wishes.
    Ran all the ad campaign and GC process again.
    AFter all this now waiting for earlier PERM TO be withdrawn..

    Folks, everybody here on this forums have a painful Green card story. Some are lucky but most of us are not. I have read on IV forums that people are waiting for 8,9 years still to get there GC so i totally understand. The worst part is i missed the July 07 fiasco.





    tattoo Rover 25 1.4 Impression, Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4i.
  • Rover 25 1.4i.



  • forgerator
    06-08 09:27 AM
    Hi Bhatt,

    thank you! :)
    I am pretty excited as this was the best thing I could hope for at this point. I have entered the DV before and was never selected.
    I wish I could afford a lawyer to assist, but that doesn't seem to be an option for me right now.
    Anyone has any ideas and the turn around time once I have submitted the paperwork and when to hear back from them for an interview?

    you should get a lawyer man. Friend of mine paid $3500 for a good lawyer to process the paperwork when he won the GC lottery, he got all the peace of mind in the world, and his GC soon thereafter.



    more...


    pictures Rover 25 1.4 iE [84PS], Rover 25 1.4. Fotos de Rover 25 1.4
  • Fotos de Rover 25 1.4



  • alahiri
    03-29 12:57 AM
    We need to contact the ombudsman office and talk to first Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) Ombudsman Mr Prakash . This office can pursue INS to change its policies and has the authority to do that.

    http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=11&content=1355


    Please check the above link for more information.

    Thanks
    AL





    dresses Rover 25 1.4i. Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 IL 16v 5dr, 1396cc,
  • Rover 25 IL 16v 5dr, 1396cc,



  • maddipati1
    12-17 12:58 PM
    people already forgot about Jan Visa bulletin. its almost time for Feb bulletin predictions. wait a couple of days, one of the genius will start a thread for Feb bulletin predictions :-)



    more...


    makeup Rover 25 1.4 LI Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 amp; MG ZR Petrol
  • Rover 25 amp; MG ZR Petrol



  • thesparky007
    04-21 08:01 PM
    no word from k-man?





    girlfriend Rover 25 1.4i. Rover 25 1.4. Rover 25 1.4
  • Rover 25 1.4



  • sands_14
    10-21 02:39 PM
    my wife's ssn is tuck because of no online update of her h1 approval.It still shows Pending & received 4months after approval letter received.
    What can i do to expedite the process??
    Please advise





    hairstyles 185.000 RUB 2000 Rover 25 1.4 Rover 25 1.4. Used Rover 25 2000
  • Used Rover 25 2000



  • smaram1
    08-12 07:57 AM
    Thanks for the reply (myvoice123 and anilvt)...that gives some hope...i am seeing conflicting comments/replies from IO's on applying 180 day rule...needless to say i am stuck in NC..





    lecter
    February 27th, 2004, 06:20 AM
    I think 5 a week from us all is a grand amount.....

    I am doing ten.....(sete an easy target for my self)

    :)





    glus
    12-29 09:54 AM
    I believe change of status pending works the same way as extension applications when pending - one can continue to stay in the country post I-94 expiration as long as the change of status application has been filed prior to I-94 expiration - so the time spent after I-94 expiration does not count as out of status. Now if the change of status application is denied and the decision comes after I-94 has expired - I believe you have 30 days to leave the country - USCIS would send a notice stating the same as well and in that case one should leave the country as early as possible - within 30 days of such intimation.

    I would still advise you to get an opinion from an immigration attorney to be sure that this is the way it works.

    Yes, this is correct.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment