Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Renault Megane Sport Black

images Next. Renault Renault Megane Sport Black. Renault Megane Sport 2010
  • Renault Megane Sport 2010



  • amitjoey
    07-05 12:24 PM
    Yes, I agree that AILF is taking care of the lawsuit and it will run its own course. Talking to senators and sending them email and letters will help, but more than that it is the media that we need to focus. Please all help out with the media drive, send emails and letters to media.





    wallpaper Renault Megane Sport 2010 Renault Megane Sport Black. Renault Megane Sport Tourer
  • Renault Megane Sport Tourer



  • drirshad
    08-10 07:53 PM
    Don't miss this ship, get ur medical done in India and file ASAP i m not sure if u go for Consular Processing do u need to here or not. Its only filing 485 u need to be here. Check with ur attorney ....





    Renault Megane Sport Black. 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS
  • 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS



  • kvrr
    03-20 04:59 PM
    Here is the link from USCIS website:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34dd9b5d82420210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=e7d696cfcd6ff110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD





    2011 Renault Megane Sport Tourer Renault Megane Sport Black. 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS
  • 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS



  • manishi
    11-16 03:46 PM
    I have applied for my 485 in July because then the PD's were current. Now the PD's are moved back . Does that i will get my GC delayed too. Does the processing of 485 is related to PD's . I thought the PD's are only related to the dates when you can apply for 485 not processing. Correct me if i am wrong.if PD's are also related to getting GC's then what the I-485 processing dates?



    more...


    Renault Megane Sport Black. RENAULT MEGANE 2.0 T 16V
  • RENAULT MEGANE 2.0 T 16V



  • gc_peshwa
    09-14 02:41 AM
    gc_peshwa,

    You like to make extraneous comparisons ? Comparing yourself to Nazi treatment of jews in the 1930's and 40's. :confused: Had a bad day or lost your mental balance like Raghunathrao peshwa ?? :rolleyes:

    I dont know about you but I certainly don't enjoy the daily grind of "When will I get GC?", BTW Raghunathrao was one of the bravest Maratha warriors of his time, albeit misguided :(
    I dont mind your comments shreekhand...I just pray your thoughts turn as sweet as your handle:D
    Amen.





    Renault Megane Sport Black. Renault Megane Sport 2010
  • Renault Megane Sport 2010



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-26 01:49 PM
    I do not have the approval notice used to obtain a visa to enter the country for the very first time in 2001.

    All attempts to obtain a copy of the I-797 from company/attorney have failed and so I have filed a I-824 for a duplicate. That will take a few months.

    I am wondering what will happen if USCIS issues a RFE on my I-485 asking for evidence of lawful presence all these years.

    I don't have all the I-94s either. I do have the visa stamp on my passport.


    Man,

    First of all change your title. It looks like you actually did get an RFE !
    Secondly, they do not ask for your status since first entry. They look for last entry.
    I've never seen any RFE like this.
    I know 200,000 people who do not have their past I-797s and/or I-94s, none of them is worried....

    If Immigration let you enter ona visa last time, alll your previous sins are forgotten!

    Chill

    And please change the title



    more...


    Renault Megane Sport Black. Renault+megane+sport+lack
  • Renault+megane+sport+lack



  • ivar
    01-21 03:57 PM
    What an irony, these guys will not let us file nor to withdraw, :mad:

    gcdreamer05,

    Thanks your comment made me smile. :) I wish there were processing dates for PERM withdrawals and PERM appeals.





    2010 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS Renault Megane Sport Black. Next. Renault
  • Next. Renault



  • pmamp
    03-20 03:31 PM
    I think there is something cooking. As always will have to wait .....



    more...


    Renault Megane Sport Black. 2007 Renault Megane Sport
  • 2007 Renault Megane Sport



  • TheOmbudsman
    09-01 11:42 PM
    Yeahh.. Huuuuuraaay ! Have a good weekend all.

    Amidst, all the ranting and raving about IV, its goals and silence of the core team in the recent threads, atleast this thread has some appreciation for the core team!

    Kudos to the core team...and IV!!

    -gc_mania_03





    hair 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS Renault Megane Sport Black. Picture of Renault Megane
  • Picture of Renault Megane



  • rmi
    10-10 07:43 PM
    July 2 filer. nsc->csc->nsc. No update since receipts on 9/14. No FP.



    more...


    Renault Megane Sport Black. 1999 Renault Megane Sport Black Convertible cabriolet
  • 1999 Renault Megane Sport Black Convertible cabriolet



  • julsun
    09-27 10:19 AM
    I filed for AOS in Aug 07, my attorney advised me that we could combine the checks payable to USCIS for family members (EG: in place of one check for my 485 and one more for my wife we could combine both the checks for 485 and issue a single check for twice the amount). Based on the above, i issued 1 check for 485, 1 for EAD, 1 for FP and 1 for AP.

    Now my checks have been cashed and i am able to see the receipt number on the back of the cashed check. I see two receipt numbers on the back of the checks for EAD and AP however i see only 1 receipt number on the back of the check for 485 (and the same number on the back of the check for FP)

    Did any body else also send combined checks? Did you get a single receipt number or multiple numbers?

    Thanks.

    My EAD cheques got encashed today. I had sent a single cheque for myself and my wife. I do notice two LIN numbers on the back of the cheque. BUT when i search for those numbers on USCIS website its says number DO NOT exist in the system. Has anyone faced similar issue?

    Thanks





    hot RENAULT MEGANE 2.0 T 16V Renault Megane Sport Black. 1999 Renault Megane Sport Black Convertible cabriolet
  • 1999 Renault Megane Sport Black Convertible cabriolet



  • ras
    07-12 07:29 PM
    :confused::confused:

    First (Original one):

    labor date: EB2-Aug-2002
    Labor approved: September - 2007
    I-140 approved: Yesterday (July-11-2008)

    485 not yet filed

    Second (approved labor from different company):

    labor date: EB3-Apr-2004 and labor approved
    140 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now
    485 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now

    I dont know what to do with my original green card one (whether to file one more 485 or not)

    Gurus help me with your knowlege which option i have to choose

    1. withdraw the 485 (filed with substituion labor) and file new 485 with the original one

    2. file one more 485

    3. wait for the substituion labor 140 to be approved and transfer priority date and category?


    :confused:

    I guess u could interfile with the first 140



    more...


    house Next. Renault Renault Megane Sport Black. 1999 Renault Megane Sport Black Convertible cabriolet
  • 1999 Renault Megane Sport Black Convertible cabriolet



  • sunny1000
    01-09 02:44 PM
    I would agree.

    it is not advisable to leave US while your extension is being processed. I would suggest waiting for it to get approved and then schedulingan appointment (in India) or in canada before leaving for india and get the new visa stamped.





    tattoo Renault Megane Sport 2010 Renault Megane Sport Black. 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS
  • 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS



  • hope_4_best
    05-03 10:08 AM
    Other option is to get Personal Line of Credit from a local credit union or bank.
    With good credit score it is possible to get line up to 25K.
    Interest rate is high, around 8.75% to 11.00%..
    Money can be withdrwan whenever needed.



    more...


    pictures Renault+megane+sport+lack Renault Megane Sport Black. new renault megane sport
  • new renault megane sport



  • jonty_11
    11-16 09:13 PM
    News from REDIFF

    http://ia.rediff.com/news/2006/nov/17ndeal8.htm?q=tp&file=.htm

    No one seems to be talking abt it....no news, no discussions..that is what lobbying is all abt...not abt making a hue and cry before lame duck and seeing nothing passed through.....The Caucus of companies taht has kinda threatened to outsource if H1Bs are not increased....might just fall flat.





    dresses 1999 Renault Megane Sport Black Convertible cabriolet Renault Megane Sport Black. Renault Megane Sport Tourer
  • Renault Megane Sport Tourer



  • Vic
    10-11 12:54 PM
    My labor cert priority date is Aug 21, 2006 and my 140 EB2 was filed in Dec 20, 2006 and I received the RFE last week from NSC.

    I did complete the masters program but did not have the official certificate in hand. On my certificate and official transcripts - the date of graduation is the day the certificate was issued - which is Jan 2007 - which is the graduation date according to the verbage.



    more...


    makeup 2007 Renault Megane Sport Renault Megane Sport Black. Next. Renault
  • Next. Renault



  • hi_mkg
    05-08 03:18 AM
    ]i am thinking that this is a liar's post.[/B].. i am very surprised that USCIS went to extent of finding H4 inconsistencies and denying a dependent GC... that would take the cake... it makes it sound like USCIS is out to catch people with the smallest slightest mistakes... i do not think that is the case...

    What do you mean? I'm asking a genuine question which happened to my brother. If you can not understand someone's pain and can not offer any help then what are you doing here? Bashing people with such kind of remarks and playing with their sentimence...

    I'm going to report this post to Moderator..





    girlfriend 2011 Renault Sport Megane RS Renault Megane Sport Black. Description: renault megane
  • Description: renault megane



  • prem_goel
    08-29 11:06 AM
    please post if anyone has been in the same situation?





    hairstyles 1999 Renault Megane Sport Black Convertible cabriolet Renault Megane Sport Black. Used Renault Megane sport 225
  • Used Renault Megane sport 225



  • jsb
    01-28 02:03 PM
    per my OP, my physical receipt said my "RECEIPT date" is July 30th.
    but the ONLINE status said "it was RECEIVED on Sept 5th"\

    I was mainly concern about the wording on the online statis "received on..."

    how did you determine I was a NSC-CSC-NSC transfer case from that?
    I am a little confused here.

    thank you very much

    Systems were designed when as soon as mail was recieved, it was entered in the system. Therefore, for practical purposes, data entry date was the receive date. Many centers, when they claim, "we process cases in order we receive them...", or "our processing is within prescribed time schedule limits...", they treat this data entry date as the received date (as they think until it reached them for data entry, it is not their responsibility). When files are shuffled around, there may be a big difference in these dates, but no one has ever clarified that issue.





    Leo07
    05-20 01:53 PM
    Let's also help...people who did not file for AOS yet!!!





    rgrant
    06-02 01:37 PM
    don't send copy of passport or DL. it clearly says not to, and my experience was it is unnecessary, as you will get a biometrics appointment (where they check your id).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment