Sunday, June 12, 2011

rachel mcadams

images Rachel McAdams Photo rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams
  • Rachel McAdams



  • vikki76
    04-15 09:19 PM
    I agree to every comment made about Cathay /Singopore Airlines- but what are people's experiences with Emirates?





    wallpaper Rachel McAdams rachel mcadams. rachel mcadams wiki grew up in
  • rachel mcadams wiki grew up in



  • kaisersose
    07-17 04:19 PM
    My GC was approved last month after a very long wait time. Currently I am working for company B on EAD (not the GC filing employer). The question I had was can I continue to work for company B on a part time basis and join company A (GC filling employer).

    Company A has a 9 month probation period I am worried if i quiet company B and company A fire me later then I will be with out job.

    So I can work for company A (GC filing employer) full time and at the same time work part time with company B.

    So this way if company A does fire me during probation period I continue with company B :confused: on full time basis. Is this ok will it come to haunt me when I file for citizenship?

    As you have a GC, you can work for any employer in the range {A, B, C...Z}, work for 2 or more of them simultaneously and handle any kind of job. There is no law that will create a problem out of this during naturalization.

    Of course, one can do this with a 485 EAD too, but there is the one restriction of "same or similar".





    rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams thinks toned
  • Rachel McAdams thinks toned



  • gg_ny
    04-07 04:59 PM
    Can we get an appointment with the President and explain the problems faced by EB immigrants

    Since the 43rd is counting weeks now, may be, one might want talk to all of the three 44-wannabes to extract a promise/create awareness in them and to prime them in advance.





    2011 rachel mcadams wiki grew up in rachel mcadams. Happy Birthday, Rachel McAdams
  • Happy Birthday, Rachel McAdams



  • WithoutGCAmigo
    05-18 11:17 AM
    Start with contacting another attorney. Let another attorney review your case and give his/her opinion.

    Just don't rely on one attorney.



    more...


    rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams Dreams Of
  • Rachel McAdams Dreams Of



  • frostrated
    10-02 03:02 PM
    the two are separate as they belong to different countries. you can maintain both as long as you fulfill the requirements to keep both of the permits current.





    rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams worked
  • Rachel McAdams worked



  • sinziana
    01-20 01:04 PM
    I am a teacher at an NGO. I am not sure if I understood your question, but hope this helps,,,
    First, you have to comply with the state procedures for teacher certification and eligibility. You need the work/H1B visa; the procedure is same as that for all other jobs. The school/orgaization should be ready/willing to sponsor one for a work visa.

    sdudeja, nice to meet another teacher on the forum!
    hi,
    tell me please how is this NGO
    i AM teacher and I am looking for ajob in USA
    THANKS



    more...


    rachel mcadams. Rachel Mcadams
  • Rachel Mcadams



  • mps
    07-17 10:34 AM
    Folks,
    Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
    Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?

    EB2-I
    PD: Jul 2004
    I-140 approved
    I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007

    VXG, I need your help - everytime I call TSC (I have done it twice) IO refers me to some 800 number. What did you do to get them to talk to you?





    2010 Rachel McAdams thinks toned rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams Photo
  • Rachel McAdams Photo



  • jasmin45
    08-02 04:27 PM
    I have been reading posts on here and I think I am more confused than ever now. People are talking about 180 days? 180 days from what and for what? I have a call in to my lawyer but hes hard to reach.... So maybe you guys can clarify for me? I have an approved labor cert w/ priority date of July 06. Sent my app and my husbands app to the NSC on June 27th for our 485 & 765 (the work authorization for both). So what now? I will get a receipt date, then eventually a notice for fingerprints and then my work authorization? And then what - we eventually will get our green card? When does your change in status occur? once you get the green card? or once my 485 is pending? Thank you for your help in advance, Lisa
    Status changes after your I-485 is approved. Not when your 485 is pending.once they approve your AOS application (I-485), your G card will be ordered for printing and eventually will get ship to you.



    more...


    rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams
  • Rachel McAdams



  • go_guy123
    10-05 03:06 PM
    Very good list of people in IV board...it will help to bring visibility.

    I can understand CIR is held up/hostage etc, but once CIR is abandoned, and piecemeal
    strategy comes, IV does need greater visibility against competing lobbies like foreign nurse, etc.





    hair Happy Birthday, Rachel McAdams rachel mcadams. and Rachel McAdams To Take
  • and Rachel McAdams To Take



  • BMS1
    09-19 01:09 AM
    Thankfully there is a concept called pre-adjudication which makes any retrogression wait run parallel to all the other delays combined like RFE,security/name check etc. So the total wait time is just one of the all the above waits that happens to be the longest. They just do not add up.



    more...


    rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams or Amy Adams?
  • Rachel McAdams or Amy Adams?



  • Lisap
    08-02 04:21 PM
    I have been reading posts on here and I think I am more confused than ever now. People are talking about 180 days? 180 days from what and for what? I have a call in to my lawyer but hes hard to reach.... So maybe you guys can clarify for me? I have an approved labor cert w/ priority date of July 06. Sent my app and my husbands app to the NSC on June 27th for our 485 & 765 (the work authorization for both). So what now? I will get a receipt date, then eventually a notice for fingerprints and then my work authorization? And then what - we eventually will get our green card? When does your change in status occur? once you get the green card? or once my 485 is pending? Thank you for your help in advance, Lisa





    hot Rachel McAdams Dreams Of rachel mcadams. as Rachel McAdams
  • as Rachel McAdams



  • sanju
    02-03 04:37 PM
    Thanks, this is me, I am asr. member, I just have been away for a while due to work

    Didn't you already get your GC few months back? Anyways, I will try to answer your questions with the understanding that you want to genuinely find out answers to these questions.

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    The time it takes to file your paper work depends on the lawyer and company.

    The time it takes for approval varies too between Atlanta and Chicago. Last I heard, it was around 6 months.

    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    For I-140 see this link - https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp
    For I-485 see current visa bulletin - http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2

    There is no set time from stat to finish. It depends on many variables, employer, lawyer, country of origin, nut jobs at CIS etc.

    If you are lucky, and not from China, India, Mexico & Philippines, in EB2 it could take around 3- 4 years.

    If you are unlucky, or if you are from China, India, Mexico & Philippines, in EB2 it could take anywhere between 5-10 years.

    So the answer is, it depends.

    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    Yes, if your priority dates for filing I-485 are current as per the current visa bulletin, which is very unlikely. Although, I-140 premium process has not yet re-started.

    Hope this helps!



    more...


    house 10:44 PM | Rachel McAdams rachel mcadams. Video 721462 - Rachel McAdams
  • Video 721462 - Rachel McAdams



  • arthsidhu
    08-31 11:07 AM
    I completely agree with MDM101. This forum is for Immigration issues not about finding a job. Legal immigrants from all over the world visit this website to find info on immigration. By highlighting the word desi companies, desi immigrants or desi ***** all you are doing is alienating immigrants.

    If you need help finding a job visit monter.com or dice.com .





    tattoo Rachel McAdams worked rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams#39; interesting
  • Rachel McAdams#39; interesting



  • hopelessGC
    08-18 10:19 AM
    This is actually a very important matter for you; my best advise would be to contact a good attorney and get the advise. You do not want to put your GC in jeopardy based on opinion from other people who may have incomplete information.
    Just my opinion.
    Good Luck.

    I second that.



    more...


    pictures Rachel Mcadams rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams, who is a
  • Rachel McAdams, who is a



  • mdipi
    10-21 04:32 PM
    yeah i think so.....

    (by the way,,,,rollerblading is gay! skate for life----->ZYC





    dresses as Rachel McAdams rachel mcadams. Actress Rachel McAdams jumped
  • Actress Rachel McAdams jumped



  • 485Mbe4001
    10-24 01:08 PM
    Are you sure it is 90 days, i think it is 180 days and above. Since visitor visa is 6 months max, most are not eligible to apply. After 9/11 my parents had to postpone their return by a month, we had a valid extension etc. My CPA told me that since i had filled out a sponsorship letter to support their visa application, it would create a hassle for my parents during reentry. I did not want to complicate things so i did not claim them.

    My friend is a GC holder and he claims his parents as dependents when they stay for more than 180 days. He has had no issues so far. As far as i know, I have yet to see a case where people have run into issues for claiming parents as dependents.



    I had applied for a ITIN for my parents about 4 years ago and I was able to claim them as dependents since they stayed in US for more than 90 days and additionally I was supporting their welfare and expenses. IRS did accept my application, but I can do this only in the year they are physically here.

    Check Pub 501 page 14 onwards....the key is you need an ITIN # for them....also see page 19, where it says non-resident parents can apply for ITIN, if not eligible for SSN

    I have couple of friends who have claimed like this....

    if this is the first time you are applying, then you will need to file a paper copy of your taxes and send to IRS Phily and then they will process your taxes for next year....



    more...


    makeup Rachel McAdams rachel mcadams. 10:44 PM | Rachel McAdams
  • 10:44 PM | Rachel McAdams



  • lelica32
    04-16 12:56 PM
    Is it B1 or B2 visa ?

    Even with a B visa you cannot work without permision from DHS.





    girlfriend Rachel McAdams#39; interesting rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams Eric Neitzel
  • Rachel McAdams Eric Neitzel



  • msgoud
    03-09 11:39 AM
    thanks for suggestion,i suggested the same ,but it looks like his company lawyers are working





    hairstyles Rachel McAdams or Amy Adams? rachel mcadams. Rachel McAdams, who was No.
  • Rachel McAdams, who was No.



  • need_EAD
    05-24 11:42 PM
    sent





    venkybr
    09-05 08:07 AM
    I am July 2 filer. My EAD and AP was filed later in August. I got my EAD and AP receipts but I am yet to get I-485 receipt. Has this happened to anybody else? Is it possible to get 485 case number from the EAD or AP case numbers?

    Same here, filed for EAD/AP in August and got the receipts from NSC. But no receipts yet for 485 filed on July 11 at NSC. Where did you file your 485 and EAD/AP?





    hsingh82
    04-09 05:33 PM
    I think we will be in the long wait together :D, my perm should be filed in next couple of days.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment