Sunday, June 12, 2011

quotes on love

images love quotes with images. quotes on love. love-quotes.gif
  • love-quotes.gif



  • rhlsur
    08-18 11:41 PM
    ****** FURTHER UPDATE ON THIS - VERY BIZARRE ******

    With regards to my original post below my lawyer got back to me today with something bizarre -
    She received a case closure letter from the Backlog center in July 2007 and they sent a copy of the application we had originally filed. In it, the company address has been struck out and another address (70 miles from where we are) was hand written. She faxed me a copy of this and it is nothing short of bizarre. Does DOL actually make changes like this on their own without a confirmation letter from the Company or attorney. I know my attorney would not do such a thing unless we had requested it. Also, the new address was a company (totally different name) that specialized in pool plastering - nothing to do with Computer engineering which is my area. Currently she's placed a call to the backlog center and since they don't answer calls directly we are waiting to hear back from them. Additionally she's writing to them too. Has anyone been in such a situation and can IV help in addressing this with any agency?

    Thanks.


    ***** ORIGINAL POST ******
    Hi,

    My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.

    While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.

    1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?

    2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.





    wallpaper love-quotes.gif quotes on love. love you friend quotes
  • love you friend quotes



  • psychman
    03-27 11:29 PM
    I just had a response back from the MSDN boards that I need to hit test to find out which UI Element is being clicked. I will explore this route and will hopefully find an answer to post here.





    quotes on love. Love Quotes Graohics
  • Love Quotes Graohics



  • smuggymba
    08-11 11:56 AM
    My wife got hers from:

    Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)

    The school actually asked to use them.





    2011 love you friend quotes quotes on love. love images with quotes.
  • love images with quotes.



  • itstimenow
    08-08 11:17 PM
    I spoke with the lawyer. She asked me to get an affidavit stating the arrest reason and also what happened. She will send this as soon she gets my receipt number.
    I am not having any case/docket number since this happened 4 years back.
    Lawyer is saying this should be ok and this falls under misdemeanor.
    Any suggestion?

    If it's a misdemeanor, you should find the case/docket number from the court and get the expungement record.. also give INS all the evidences.. if all is present, you won't have any problem. and send it to INS sooner so you save time on RFE too.



    more...


    quotes on love. emo love pictures with quotes
  • emo love pictures with quotes



  • SL%%
    06-30 08:06 AM
    Just wondering, this is my case below and it has been this way since 07, does it have the same meaning as above or pretty much nothing?

    ================================================== ========

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On MONTH DATE, YEAR, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    ================================================== ========





    quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love.
  • wallpapers of quotes on love.



  • ind2ia
    05-25 01:01 PM
    It takes minimum of month and based on load it might take 2 months.



    more...


    quotes on love. quotes for love
  • quotes for love



  • needhelp!
    11-09 11:14 AM
    I guess poll closes after 15 days (?)
    Thanks to all those who are helping out in different ways.





    2010 Love Quotes Graohics quotes on love. love quotes with images.
  • love quotes with images.



  • alifarhan123
    01-12 04:48 AM
    Hello,

    I have the same exact question before I actually go for the stamping. I hope somebody has some kind of info on this one.



    more...


    quotes on love. love quotes for boyfriends.
  • love quotes for boyfriends.



  • Sakthisagar
    11-09 01:41 PM
    I am sure many of you would agree with the below observations -

    I lost money in the 2001 stock market because I believed that the market could never down based on all the glorious research reports..

    I lost money again in 2005 as I bought a house believing that a house value can only go up, again reading all the real estate boom that was happening around.

    Now, I keep reading that the Indian market is oh-so good that everyone should go back to India to live in the villas and ride around in the chauffeured cars:)

    Hmm, as always, I have been the last one to get on the boat before it went under. So, with all pun intended, what Indian ETF should I start investing and when should I buy my one-way ticket :rolleyes:

    As my mom always says - Mountains always look smooth from a distance. This time I think I will stay put and wait it out for my GC..


    Good one, I gave you green for this :D If US is no more attractive, then no one see the queue and hue created outside the consulate just for a Visa interview. If any one repeates in media 1000 times that infosys is not a "Chop Shop" it will never come out that way.:)





    hair love images with quotes. quotes on love. quotes about life and love.
  • quotes about life and love.



  • pappu
    12-20 01:43 PM
    Instead i will donate the travel expenses to IV...........

    Good Luck Every one
    Thanks.
    Pls contribute for the campaign we are running
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2630&page=16



    more...


    quotes on love. Cute Love Quotes Love Quotes
  • Cute Love Quotes Love Quotes



  • paskal
    02-14 08:38 PM
    WD is right that this is a model for groups with specific issues within iv. it is not possible for iv leaders to maintain focus on every issue in the realm of this warped system. as an organization it is only appropriate for iv to focus on the big overarching goal of ending retrogression to benefit all.
    however specific groups do have a way to take initiative for their issues within the iv framework. it is necessary though to find leaders, take initiative and build your own momentum with continuous efforts.
    iv-physicians is a model for this and it's hopefully continued and eventual success will inspire others.





    hot emo love pictures with quotes quotes on love. love quotes love quotes
  • love quotes love quotes



  • gchopeful2
    08-17 03:16 PM
    Why not FedEx?



    more...


    house love you sister quotes. love quotes on love. top 10 bob marley quotes love
  • top 10 bob marley quotes love



  • sledge_hammer
    07-03 02:38 PM
    Anyone here that can answer my questions?

    Thanks!





    tattoo wallpapers of quotes on love. quotes on love. 2011 love quotes or sayings. i
  • 2011 love quotes or sayings. i



  • transpass
    07-13 11:53 AM
    Thanks for all who replied...

    Did anyone travel to India, by landing at Delhi Intl airport, and then proceeding to other destination city through a domestic airline?

    Never been to Delhi, and I have no idea how Intl and domestic travel works in tandem...

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures quotes for love quotes on love. Love Quotes Graohics
  • Love Quotes Graohics



  • permfiling
    10-27 01:27 PM
    Congrats ! I guess the 3 green card is a magic number as mine was 10 yrs stay and 3 GC applications as well.

    Did you receive the I-797 approval letter and at which service center was your case approved at.

    Thanks



    Hi All,

    After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.

    However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.

    following is the current status in the online status of my 485:


    Post Decision Activity

    On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.





    dresses love quotes love quotes quotes on love. new love quotes pictures.
  • new love quotes pictures.



  • GCOP
    11-08 07:38 PM
    There were many 245i applicants who filed under EB-3 category than EB-2 category. So EB-2 is less affected due to less 245i applicants and most of the problem is experienced in EB-3 categories.
    We all should request congress, not to penalize us for playing by the rules and further request to exclude 245i visa numbers from regular quota.
    I have already contacted the offices of Senators of my State & Rep. of House also. We all should contact our law makers.



    more...


    makeup love quotes for boyfriends. quotes on love. love you sister quotes. love
  • love you sister quotes. love



  • unseenguy
    06-19 01:27 AM
    Hello All,
    I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
    " H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.

    I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.



    After filing, i received the receipt number and started working immediately from then onwards.



    On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.



    On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS

    saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.

    Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\

    Please advice me what should i do.
    If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.



    Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.


    Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.



    Please advice me on this issue.


    Hoping to hear from you Soon.


    Thanks a lot for your help,


    You have been working illegally and hence do as directed on the petition. I am not sure 290B is going to help you.





    girlfriend 2011 love quotes or sayings. i quotes on love. quotes on love with images.
  • quotes on love with images.



  • gsc999
    09-05 07:07 PM
    I will be there. Do you know why they made all cases current in june if they have that much of a backlog. Amr Diab is some good music right there. Did you go to Sharm

    ---
    That was supposedly a procedural issue between Dept. of State (DOS) and USCIS. The way the DOS releases visa numbers and procedure USCIS follows to utilize them. Read this blog by one of the IV core members for more details: http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2007/06/how-does-july-2007-visa-bulletin-became.html

    I stayed in Al Asarma Ramadan City for work. Went to Iskenderiya not Sharm.





    hairstyles Cute Love Quotes Love Quotes quotes on love. sad love quotes in spanish.
  • sad love quotes in spanish.



  • Green06
    09-05 10:28 AM
    I am in the same boat. No 485 receipts for me or my wife. Got EAD and AP receipts only for myself. 485 filled at NSC on July 2nd. EAD and AP also filled at NSC but on Aug 15, 2007. I think NSC is still data entering July 2nd cases.





    pvganesh
    10-28 01:17 AM
    Thanks again for your advice..

    I have experience as 'systems analyst' continuously but job duties/responsibilities increased over last 7 years; during this time received multiple trainings, certifications, outstanding performer awards and traveled other countries for work etc. Will these help in proving 'progressive experience? My PERM requires Masters or 60 months of experience in any of the positions; programmer or IT analyst or systems analyst. Would it be sufficient in this case, if we can reflect progressive job duties in experience letters.

    I have seen in many forum posts that affidavits from co-workers at client location (not colleagues) are valid, is this really true?

    I'm planning to have a consultation with an attorney for a second opinion on this and discuss the strategy, how this petition should be filed, do you recommend?


    Thanks in advance.

    PVGanesh





    seeniraj
    03-20 10:47 PM
    Do you know the reason for the 140 denial ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment