Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pontiac Sunbird

images File:Pontiac-Sunbird-coupe.jpg Pontiac Sunbird. Pontiac : Sunbird 1979 Pontiac
  • Pontiac : Sunbird 1979 Pontiac



  • bkarnik
    05-18 09:24 PM
    Alabaman,

    We have repeatedly stressed the fact that our members are from all over the place. That we represent not only our members but the over 500,000 EB applicants from all over the world who are stuck in the process. On the other hand we cannot always control the spin that individual news organizations choose -- this CNN-IBN covers Indian issues and chose to characterize us that way.

    There were Chinese members who attended our DC event, but this reporter didn't film them! Sucks.



    See what I said earlier many times, including here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=9897&postcount=55

    BEE: If I am not mistaken, there is a brief clip showing the chinese members.





    wallpaper Pontiac : Sunbird 1979 Pontiac Pontiac Sunbird. This is a 91 Pontiac Sunbird;
  • This is a 91 Pontiac Sunbird;



  • pnjbindia
    10-08 03:07 PM
    Monkeyman,
    I don't think your comment on adding a spouse is accurate. If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are NOT golden. As to apply in the family based category, the family based PD in that category (I believe it is 2A) should be current. And that is backed up as well..

    If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are golden. You simply apply for I-485 (family based). If your spouse is not in USand you have GC, you will need to file for follow to join visa and it will take some time (I dunno how many years).





    Pontiac Sunbird. 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
  • 1994 Pontiac Sunbird



  • irock
    08-09 02:30 PM
    From posts here, it seems they used to give 3 year based on approval date rather than date of filing. But USCIS recent faq says that they will look for date of filing. May be all the IOs don't yet know the latest rule/FAQ.
    btw, I applied my H1 extension on July 11th and approved on Aug 3rd. Got three year extension. Go figure.





    2011 This is a 91 Pontiac Sunbird; Pontiac Sunbird. quot;Repaintedquot; Pontiac Sunbird
  • quot;Repaintedquot; Pontiac Sunbird



  • beautifulMind
    06-16 10:10 AM
    Are you sure of this..This is very important for my wife. Her F1-OPT begins in October and I feel that the I-485 EAD may not come till then. She also has a job offer to start in october so we are thinking that it should be ok to start working on F1 OPT till we get our 485-EAD and eventually shift



    more...


    Pontiac Sunbird. Pontiac Sunbird 1988
  • Pontiac Sunbird 1988



  • adde72
    02-12 07:03 PM
    My H1 is expiring on 20 June 2007 along with my wife's H4. My employer is planning to apply extension only in the month of June 2007 .

    However I am planning to apply a new H1 ( H4 -H1 status change) for my wife on April 1 2007 .

    1) If H4 extension is filed in June which one will USICS considers ?

    2) If H1B gets approved first and later H4 ext which I-94 will take precedence ? 3) Whether she can work from Oct 1 2007 or needs to go out of country and needs to get Visa stamped ?
    4) Any petition can we make to the USICS ?

    Thanks for your replies
    ASR





    Pontiac Sunbird. 1987 Pontiac Sunbird SE
  • 1987 Pontiac Sunbird SE



  • singhsa3
    07-16 05:47 AM
    I think it is a mistake to assume that EB2 category can be determined by wage levels
    Mine is Wage level -II but I have a masters from the US. It all depends on the job requirement.
    Also, I know a person who is wage level-III but is EB3.

    Further explanation can be found at http://www.flcdatacenter.com/skill.aspx



    more...


    Pontiac Sunbird. 1984 Pontiac Sunbird Turbo
  • 1984 Pontiac Sunbird Turbo



  • simple1
    09-16 04:19 PM
    If you are genuine: Don’t do it. It will affect your GC.

    If you are losers guild member using Indian name to post: Leave this forum immediately. I am tired of fake posts. I personally believe Riakapoor and ar7165 are fake.

    you can apply for UI - Unemployment insurance, NOT Unemployment benefit. The first is an insurance, the second a benefit that will impact your GC application.

    Hello All,

    I am on a dependent EAD. I lost my job (laid off) few days back. Can I enroll for unemplyment benefits as i am reading the threads that dependents can enroll into UB. But just want to make sure before going forward. We are on I-485 pending status.

    Please suggest.

    Thanks in Advance!

    My gc is in process, both I-140 and I-485 is approved over 180 days back. I have a valid EAD. Recently I lost my job (laid off). Can I apply for unemployment benefit?





    2010 1994 Pontiac Sunbird Pontiac Sunbird. File:Pontiac-Sunbird-coupe.jpg
  • File:Pontiac-Sunbird-coupe.jpg



  • vybe3142
    07-25 12:03 AM
    thanks much, ...

    i was just worried about not having a salary for those 90 days or so would affect my whole GC process.
    Yes, my I140 WILL be revoked. I'm on good terms with my previous employer and this is just something they will be doing to protect their interests.



    more...


    Pontiac Sunbird. 1984 Pontiac Sunbird picture,
  • 1984 Pontiac Sunbird picture,



  • forgerator
    11-08 04:38 PM
    You are right on target, YES when the requirements are higher than similar positions in the industry DOL send RFP to prove business necessity for higher requirements.

    If they suspect any fraud then your employer will be asked for supervised recruitment effort

    Second, Your salary should reflect the (higher) qualifications, higher than prevailing!

    Third, if the requirement is MS+7yrs of experience, do you have 7yrs of experience after receiving your MS?;)

    I am in a similar situation where I am going to start my EB2 , however the internal job requirements for my position demand more than what the EB2 requirements are. They are as following:

    Bachelors plus 6-8 yrs experience
    or alternatively
    Masters plus 4-6 yrs experience.

    I do have Masters and my overall experience is 5.5 yrs but out of that 4.5 yrs were with the current employer so those won't be counted. How will I become eligible for EB2? Will the lawyer downgrade the requirement to Masters + 1 yr experience or will he keep requirement to say Masters + 4yr ? I guess I'm confused how this will work. :o





    hair quot;Repaintedquot; Pontiac Sunbird Pontiac Sunbird. 1979 Pontiac Sunbird Formula
  • 1979 Pontiac Sunbird Formula



  • mkrisa
    07-27 09:43 AM
    Instead of going to several forums and finding the answers for our problems. its better do a search and get the results from all the sites.

    Great creation.

    Thanks!



    more...


    Pontiac Sunbird. 88-90 Pontiac Sunbird 2dr
  • 88-90 Pontiac Sunbird 2dr



  • Texascitypaul
    02-23 06:25 PM
    Make sure you speak with an attorney who files a lot of marriage-based cases.
    I am looking right now,thanks for that piece of advise,so many to choose from...





    hot Pontiac Sunbird 1988 Pontiac Sunbird. Pontiac Sunbird GT
  • Pontiac Sunbird GT



  • Better_Days
    10-14 07:30 PM
    Yes. It happened in my case as well. My I-140 was denied from NSC after having filed I-485. It was refiled (yes refiled in TSC, not MTR and got a different case number). After the I-140 denial my I-485 was also denied. Upon approval on my new I-140 the I-485 was reopened automatically. The online status had not changed from 'Denied". I was surprised when I got my second round of FP notices in August 09. Now the status says "Case has resumed processing". I would however suggest that you ask your attorney to send a letter to USCIS.

    I had an I-485 pending when my first I-140 was denied. The cases ended up with AAO.

    I started a new GC process in PERM and the second I-140 was approved. After approval I noticed a LUD on my pending 485. I called the 1-800 number and asked for the I-140 number underlying my I-485. To my surprise, I was given the receipt number for the second I-140. What surprised me was that the my priority date was not current.

    I can only assume that when one has more than one I-140 pending with the same employer (remember that a I-140 with MTR or with AAO is considered to be pending), the first one to get approved gets linked with the I-485. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS PLEASE?

    The interesting thing is that the AAO woke from it's slumber and issued an RFE last week. As a result of the RFE, both my I-140 have changed their status and now show "Post Decision Activity".



    more...


    house Pontiac Sunbird 2,5 1 (1979) Pontiac Sunbird. Pontiac Sunbird project car
  • Pontiac Sunbird project car



  • shahsahil
    04-17 02:45 PM
    So, 10 month is indeed long time.
    I will try to follow up with DOL.

    Will try to find contact information online, if somone has some webpage link handy, pls pass it on.

    -Sahil.





    tattoo 1987 Pontiac Sunbird SE Pontiac Sunbird. 1994 Pontiac Sunbird Sedan
  • 1994 Pontiac Sunbird Sedan



  • singhsa3
    11-15 09:15 AM
    Voting is not enough please post your suggestion also.



    more...


    pictures 1984 Pontiac Sunbird Turbo Pontiac Sunbird. 1989 - 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
  • 1989 - 1994 Pontiac Sunbird



  • mantagon
    07-15 01:18 PM
    I guess you meant I-9 form, and yes, this is correct AFAIK. The employer should contact USCIS about it.

    Yes, thats exactly what I meant. Thanks for the clarification.





    dresses Pontiac Sunbird GT Pontiac Sunbird. 91 Pontiac Sunbird
  • 91 Pontiac Sunbird



  • GCBy3000
    07-08 11:38 AM
    When the papers are prepared, attorney will send it to the candidate to review and sign it. Dint you find the flaws then? if not, then it is your mistake and the attorney will bill you for sure.

    My attorney sent a draft from for me to fill it out. I filled it in and sent it back to him. He filled the original seeing the information from the draft with lots of mistakes. Then he sent the filled original to me. I have to review it again and fix all the errors. Then he corrected it and sent it back to me. Then again I have to review and sign. So the responsibility lies on me and not with Attorney.

    My friends lawyer screwed up the application and it was returned. Later on it was filed and got accepted without their help. Now they are billing him and threatening him. What can he do?



    more...


    makeup 1984 Pontiac Sunbird picture, Pontiac Sunbird. Pontiac Sunbird 2,5 1 (1979)
  • Pontiac Sunbird 2,5 1 (1979)



  • milind70
    11-03 12:54 PM
    From first hand experiences of fellow friends and collegues who tried to extend the visitors visa for their parents or their in laws ,99 percent of the time they have been denied reentry . I personally know a case where a friends mother in law successfully extended her stay for another 3 months after initial grant of 6 months. After that vist she was denied reentry for 3 times atleast that i know of. One thing here is to note that whether to grant entry or not is in the hands of the IO at POE. By extending your stay plants seeds of doubts about overstay. Also medical reasons and taking care of child are not considered strong reason for extension unless the medical condition is very serious





    girlfriend 1994 Pontiac Sunbird Sedan Pontiac Sunbird. File:1988-1991 Pontiac Sunbird
  • File:1988-1991 Pontiac Sunbird



  • raj7480
    09-18 04:42 PM
    I would recommend not to worry about that and make the move. Non compete in general is not easy to enforce through a court. Particularly if it stops you from earning your livelihood. If you live in CA, it not valid. Many states have different laws and most of the court decision favor employees.

    Since you H1B was denied, Company A cannot prove any loss of business to them because of your move.





    hairstyles 88-90 Pontiac Sunbird 2dr Pontiac Sunbird. 1993 Pontiac Sunbird 4 Dr SE
  • 1993 Pontiac Sunbird 4 Dr SE



  • andy garcia
    02-06 03:47 PM
    Hi,
    What is legally considered as "Permanent Residency approval date" - is it the approval of I485/getting greencard or is it the approval of I140. Sometimes the I140 referred to as an immigrant petition. As we know the process is once this immigrant petition (I14) is approved we apply for adjustment of status as a permanent resident thru II485 - so legally - can we consider that until I485 is not approved, our permanent residence applicaiton is pending?

    If you read the back of the approval of the I-140. It says:

    APPROVAL OF AN IMMIGRANT PETITION

    Approval of an immigrant petition does not convey any right or status. The approval petition simply establishes a basis upon which the person you filed for can apply for an immigrant or fiance(e) visa or for adjustment of status.





    lazycis
    02-13 01:02 PM
    "Amnesty to LEGAL immigrants!"





    sgorla
    02-23 02:38 PM
    I was told by the University of Nevada -Reno (UNR) that I 140 approval does not change one's immigration status, and the person (or his/her dependent) will not be eligible for in-state tution.

    What if I-140 is approved , and the primary applicant (H1) is waiting for the PD to be current, and the dependent wants to go to school. Will this have any impact on the GC process?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment