Sunday, June 12, 2011

political map of europe 1939

images war europe 1935-1939 map political map of europe 1939. outline map europe 1939
  • outline map europe 1939



  • GCeffect
    02-09 01:39 PM
    Both the H1b have the same president's name and address during the application. is that enough. As I left that company and have no good terms with the last company anymore I don't know what kind of proof I can get. Also during the H1b application for Company A I receive some paper from the compnay that mentioned that the payroll of Company B is processed by Company A. All my W2's are from company A even i was working for company B.

    Please advice



    You have to somehow prove to USCIS that company A and C are subsidiaries and mere mentioning that they have been owned by the same person may not fly. You need some kind of proof on paper.

    This is just one suggestion , ofcourse you have to talk to a lawyer before doing anything.





    wallpaper outline map europe 1939 political map of europe 1939. Political Maps of Europe,
  • Political Maps of Europe,



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-13 01:42 PM
    I had to generate paystubs for my wife from Jan 07 to May 07 due to recent USCIS goof up. She started working from May 07. However all the paystubs generated ( 5) , have a pay period from 05/01 - 05/31 and pay date is 07/11

    Does anyone know if it is ok to have the 5 paystubs with the same pay period. The Lca talks about salary per year. The employers claims that it is ok. What should I do in this case. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

    So let me summarize this so I understand well.

    Your wife started work only in June 2007. But you wanted to show USCIS that your wife was actually working from Jan 2007. So you asked her employer to give pay stubs for Jan - May 2007. The employer did that (and I am guessing) without really paying you for those months. And you paid taxes (Federal and State) and SS and Medicare for those months in July.

    So USCIS and IRS will both think that your wife has been working since Jan 2007 when in reality she started only in June 2007.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    political map of europe 1939. Map: Europe: WWII--1939-42
  • Map: Europe: WWII--1939-42



  • snathan
    05-08 10:23 PM
    We are all paying tax for years and the way USCIS works...we would get the GC only by next birth. This is very ridiculous rule.





    2011 Political Maps of Europe, political map of europe 1939. map of central europe 1939
  • map of central europe 1939



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-12 07:18 PM
    I actually sent evl instead of paystubs. I cant produce paystubs because I am not currently working with them

    What is "evl"?

    Anyway, it appears you just filed for your I-485 using "evl" or whatever it is that is causing you grief. Well, one "adventurous" option would be that if you just filed for I-485 and your PD is current and your old employer is not revoking the I-140, why don't you ask the new employer to apply for your LC and I-140 and then port the PD from the old employer?

    Don't withdraw your existing I-485 until your new LC and I-140 come through. If the PD is current, then withdraw the old I-485 and apply for a new I-485. If the PD is not current, then do nothing and hope you don't get a RFE on the existing I-485.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    political map of europe 1939. Outline Map Of Europe 1939.
  • Outline Map Of Europe 1939.



  • cooldude
    11-02 07:26 PM
    I am able to see my EAD and AP online, but not I-1485. Don't worry, it should be there probaby next week.





    political map of europe 1939. map of europe 1939.
  • map of europe 1939.



  • GCwaitforever
    06-03 03:26 AM
    Indian Consulates will be conducting VISA camps at different places. Verify the schedule on the web site, stop by and get the passport renewed.



    more...


    political map of europe 1939. 1 A2 full-colour Political Map
  • 1 A2 full-colour Political Map



  • Salomon5561
    03-12 10:04 PM
    This is a letter summarizing my process over the years, elaborated by my immigration attorney for the US Embassy in Nassau Bahamas where I renewed 3 times my visa H1B, However I have to renew it again and spend the $4500 + trip + hotel and food.
    My question to you is that due to the crisis, my salary was reduce to almost half, and my wife is desperate in the house trying to do something on the internet because she cannot work on a H4 Visa. After you read the summary, will know how far are we in our process. Could I ask for a permit to work for her? How long would the process take to get our residence? Because according to my attorney, the immigration office is now processing the residence petitions made on Dec 2002, that means the is behind 8 years. Does that mean that I need to wait 8 more years? Please inform.

    I would like to inform you that Mr. Mizrahi his first H-1B visa on June 27, 2003. The visa was approved from June 27, 2003 until May 3, 2006. On or about September 5, 2005, Mr. Mizrahi�s new employer submitted a new application for Mr. Mizrahi. This new H-1B visa was approved on September 30, 2005. The validity dates of the new visa were September 29, 2005 until September 5, 2008. On or about March 8, 2007, Mr. Mizrahi�s new employer submitted a new application for Mr. Mizrahi. The new H-1B visa was approved on March 9, 2007. The validity dates of that visa were March 9, 2007 until February 9, 2009.

    According to the above information, Mr. Mizrahi�s six year limit should have ended on May 3, 2009. However, Mr. Mizrahi has made over 60 trips outside of the United States during this time span. Mr. Mizrahi spent 333 days outside of the US during the time that he has held his H-1B visa. Mr. Mizrahi was able to recapture does days and that is why his H-1B visa was extended until May 26, 2010. Further, Mr. Mizrahi has a Labor Certification and an I -140 approved through the same employer. Unfortunately, Mr. Mizrahi has not been able to apply for residency due to the fact that no immigrant visas are available for his category at this time.





    2010 Map: Europe: WWII--1939-42 political map of europe 1939. war europe 1935-1939 map
  • war europe 1935-1939 map



  • needhelp!
    11-06 07:41 PM
    What about the 60 000 who are expected to attend diwali mela in dfw.. I am guessing a chunk of them are green card applicants



    more...


    political map of europe 1939. Europe on the Eve of World War
  • Europe on the Eve of World War



  • gcfriend65
    06-06 08:57 AM
    OK, Here is my situation. I came to the U.S. in August 1998 on F-1 visa stamped until Dec. 2000. I continued on my F-1 I-94 till November 2002, at which point I switched to H-1 B. I have changed three jobs prior to this one, but never have been out of status. I have all my pay stubs, income tax returns and original I-797's for the companies I worked for and am currently working. I have two Master's degrees from US university. Is it advisable to go for H-1 B visa stamping in Canada, Mexico or Mumbai, India. I have my passport valid till April 2015.





    hair map of central europe 1939 political map of europe 1939. Of 1914,map Of Europe And Asia
  • Of 1914,map Of Europe And Asia



  • jasmin45
    12-05 07:04 PM
    I was recently speaking with a member and he told me that people even congratulate each other when they have LUDs. :D

    Very funny! but sadly true and LUD's are integral part of several signatures.. I could not control my laughter when I read your this very statement.:D:D:D



    more...


    political map of europe 1939. map of europe 1939
  • map of europe 1939



  • deafTunes123
    09-04 01:28 PM
    My Lawyer sent a letter explaining to port from EB3 to EB2. He attached both the copies of the approved I-140s. btw. my new approved I-140 has the priority date of EB3. Lawyer request to port the PD from EB3 to EB2 at the time of I-140 application.

    He also mentioned the A# no.s in the Cover Letter.
    Also my Approved I-140 has the A# printed in the beneficiary column.

    Hope this helps.

    I am hoping that PD is ported successfully.

    Hi,

    Can you tell me what your lawyer sent to the USCIS. How did he link the approved 140 to the pending 485. Did he fill any form? I am in the same boat. My both 140's are with the same company though.

    Thanks





    hot Outline Map Of Europe 1939. political map of europe 1939. political map of europe.
  • political map of europe.



  • broadcaster
    11-08 03:42 PM
    On July 27, I sent my I-485/I-765 to the TSC. Case was delivered on July 31. I have no receipts, my checks have not been cashed. I called NCS, they asked me to wait two more weeks.



    more...


    house lank map of europe 1939. lank political map of europe 1939. Europe Political Map Pre-made
  • Europe Political Map Pre-made



  • bluez25
    07-22 06:03 PM
    Tinku,

    How can you be so sure that I should be ok even when the dates move back? any links for me to read on information...





    tattoo map of europe 1939. political map of europe 1939. political map of europe. stock
  • political map of europe. stock



  • rorypirrie
    03-20 12:56 AM
    Thanks



    more...


    pictures 1 A2 full-colour Political Map political map of europe 1939. political map of europe and
  • political map of europe and



  • dupedinjuly
    07-17 06:00 PM
    Thats right. We have won a battle. We need to win the war. The visa numbers need to be recaptured for all the july I-485 to be finally adjudicated.
    We need to celebrate but focus our energies on recapturing visa numbers going forward.

    Guys -

    Senator Cornyn is proposing an amendment to the DOD bill SA 2143. I am not able to read the text of this in Senate.org. We may have to start our campaign again for a permanent fix soon.

    NumbersUSA is reporting this in their website. Please we need to mobilize soon.





    dresses political map of europe. political map of europe 1939. Adolf Hitler#39;s 1939 attack on
  • Adolf Hitler#39;s 1939 attack on



  • gcformeornot
    06-30 10:35 AM
    ...:mad:



    more...


    makeup Europe on the Eve of World War political map of europe 1939. lank map of europe 1939. lank
  • lank map of europe 1939. lank



  • bluez25
    07-22 06:03 PM
    Tinku,

    How can you be so sure that I should be ok even when the dates move back? any links for me to read on information...





    girlfriend political map of europe. stock political map of europe 1939. map of europe 1939. of the
  • map of europe 1939. of the



  • raju123
    06-11 06:12 PM
    Be careful for making every one fool !


    Mistake..............Now i am not able to change the title-sorry guys.





    hairstyles map of europe 1939 political map of europe 1939. lank map of europe 1939.
  • lank map of europe 1939.



  • deba
    07-03 06:07 PM
    What if previous employer withdraws approved I140 after changing jobs? In my case it has been more than 180 days after approval of 140/485. Is the PD still portable?





    santosh_3000
    07-18 12:11 PM
    Hi,
    I applied I-140 using substituted labor(13th July 2007, receipt no yet to come) on future employment basis ..

    Since, USCIS has allowed filing for I-485, I wanted to file my I485, with my future employer but he is not ready to file I485 until I come to his payroll.

    I need your valuable suggestions to make my decision, my questions are:

    1. If I want to join on his payroll, I have to leave my existing company/Client, so that I485 can be filed ... Should I agree for this? what's your opinion???


    2.How safe do you think, idea of leaving my current established long term client and finding new client through him , for filing i485 purpose ?

    3. Also, I am not sure about how/when my labor substitution will be approved? And in worst case, if it gets rejected, where I am going to be( I completed 3.5 years on my H1 visa which means I have 2.5 years remaining in my 6 year)???

    5.What are the benefits (and in what timeframe) I can expect if I decide to file I485 now ?

    Many Thanks in Advance!!





    rheoretro
    11-07 01:20 PM
    Friends,

    Can you all post the names of good consulting companies to work for. Let's create a list here.

    Thanks,

    And what would that list of "good consulting companies" have to do with IV? Or Employment-Based LEGAL IMMIGRATION?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment