Sunday, June 12, 2011

olsen twins family

images Do it like Olsen twins… olsen twins family. Growing Family Olsen Twins
  • Growing Family Olsen Twins



  • mhtanim
    09-07 05:29 AM
    What a joke! Their system does not work so we will have to pay the price!





    wallpaper Growing Family Olsen Twins olsen twins family. olsen twins
  • olsen twins



  • honge_kamyaab
    02-01 12:33 PM
    Is anyone here familiar with Canadian PR landing process. What does it mean
    to "land"?

    I got approved PR papers from Canada. They gave a deadline to land in Canada
    before which I am planning to go to Canada. I work in US now and plan to return after landing. How many days does it take to complete this process.

    Suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.





    olsen twins family. the Olsen Twins hooked up
  • the Olsen Twins hooked up



  • yestogc
    11-17 02:30 PM
    the option I see is that you should get the responsibilities more clearly defined on your ex companies letter head if possible ............. if not then you can get the role details from your previous peers and manager, at each company.

    Act fast as this may take time





    2011 olsen twins olsen twins family. olsen twins family. Mary-Kate Olsen gave her; Mary-Kate Olsen gave her
  • olsen twins family. Mary-Kate Olsen gave her; Mary-Kate Olsen gave her



  • shree09
    08-07 02:55 PM
    Hi,
    I need some info. about whether it is good idea to do Canadian PR Landing and H1B extension stamping in one visit to Canada?

    Here is the situation:
    ------------------
    1. I got Canadian PR approval. I have submitted passport for stamping. After They mail it back to me, I need to travel to Canada(want to go to Vancouver) and at the border apply for PR Landing forms.
    2. I have H1B extension approval but need stamping as I need to travel to INdia later this year on vacation. So when I go to canada, can I go to US Consulate apply for stamping and come back to US with same stamping???

    I dont have AP so I cannot come back to US without the stamping. So what is the best solution in this case.?

    I need to land in Canada before May 2008.

    Your help will be greatly appreciated
    Thanks



    more...


    olsen twins family. olsen twins family. Olsen Twins Family. Megan Fox: Olsen Twins Family.
  • olsen twins family. Olsen Twins Family. Megan Fox: Olsen Twins Family.



  • hope2007
    08-15 03:22 PM
    My 485 was filed on july 2nd, have'nt recieved the RN,Now i want to file for EAD/AP without RN (cos need it badly for my wife) but the lawyer is advicing against it. He says...


    My concern in filing the EAD/AP applications without the I-485 Receipt Notice is that it will take USCIS a long time to marry the files together, and that much longer to adjudicate, versus filing the EAD/AP applications with the I-485 Receipt Notice. In the latter case, the application can stand on its own, in that USCIS does not have to "search" for any other file; in this instance, we suspect USCIS will adjudicate these applications faster.

    Anyone in the same boat..





    olsen twins family. olsen-twins-picture-3.jpg
  • olsen-twins-picture-3.jpg



  • sanju_dba
    12-21 01:22 PM
    I want to be more specific. I have a full time job. I'd like to setup a business LLC to get some contract works. For tax benefit, I can deduct some business cost with it.
    On H1 you can setup business, invest in , take profits ,but you should not be on payroll ( in otherwords you cannot be an employee of your own company based on H1 status ).
    Once you get your EAD ( IV's current indirect-primary objective ) , you can do work of your company and do those tax benifit tacktics .



    more...


    olsen twins family. The Olsen twins, Elizabeth
  • The Olsen twins, Elizabeth



  • cox
    January 2nd, 2005, 06:27 PM
    Hi Gary,
    I don't do studio stuff, so I can't advise on lighting, and you already have a lot of expert advice there already :)
    My observations are; I think the glass itself looks great, but the red ornaments in #2 are distracting. Obviously a matter of taste since jpreston likes them. The background, keeping in mind that you improvised, has horizontal folds that I found distracting. A piece of black velvet or similar material would fix that, and isn't too expensive if you stick to one or two. I think the backgrounds become expensive when you buy a variety and have the means to move them around quickly to increase paying studio throughput. I think both images look good in general.





    2010 the Olsen Twins hooked up olsen twins family. Do it like Olsen twins…
  • Do it like Olsen twins…



  • ItIsNotFunny
    01-20 02:19 PM
    Hi ItIsNotFunny,

    Thanks for your feedback. Could you help us to understand the login defect. Will work to fix it promptly.

    Thanks,

    Sent you PM.



    more...


    olsen twins family. The Olsen Twins are teaming up
  • The Olsen Twins are teaming up



  • svdcpa
    06-05 03:39 PM
    hi katrina, where did you get that information? let us know please coz we don't know really how to get updates from DBEC

    thanks





    hair olsen twins family. Mary-Kate Olsen gave her; Mary-Kate Olsen gave her olsen twins family. The Olsen Twins at the Lend Me
  • The Olsen Twins at the Lend Me



  • nozerd
    02-28 12:26 PM
    Thanks Y,
    I was thinking more along the lines of transfering from US Public education school system to either ICSE, CBSE or Maharashtra Sate Board.

    Upto what standard would it be relatively eay for a child to adapt and integrate into the Indian system ?



    more...


    olsen twins family. The Olsen twins aka Grey
  • The Olsen twins aka Grey



  • Humhongekamyab
    07-22 10:19 AM
    I agree with Pappu. I am with you.





    hot olsen twins family. Olsen Twins Family. Megan Fox: Olsen Twins Family. olsen twins family. Olsen Twins and Bob Saget Cool
  • Olsen Twins and Bob Saget Cool



  • sobers
    02-24 12:36 PM
    ragz4u, ...you pipped me to the post..hehe..:)


    Thanks, this is very informative!



    more...


    house Olsen Twins olsen twins family. The Olsen twins
  • The Olsen twins



  • nosightofgc
    04-05 09:59 AM
    I am scheduled to close my refinancing (changing from conventional to FHA). Quicken Loan processed my loan - of course their charges are a lot more than others. The point is, I did not face any objections so far due to EAD status. Of course they asked my EAD copy a few times. Hope this helps!





    tattoo olsen-twins-picture-3.jpg olsen twins family. THE OLSEN TWINS - SCARY!
  • THE OLSEN TWINS - SCARY!



  • makemygc
    06-12 07:38 PM
    See my response below:-

    My 5th year on H1 will be completed in end of June 2007. I got my labor certification(EB-3) and I-140 approved and didn't apply for I-485. As my I-140 is approved, I recently applied for 3 year extension. The following are the few things I want clarify with you gurus:

    1) Can I change the employer after I get my 3 year extension on H1 ?
    Yes

    2) If I change the employer and If I transfer my H1, Will I get 3 years on my H1 based on 140 approval?
    Yes

    3) After switching to new employer, if I start the GC process all over again, can I keep my old priority date?
    Yes

    4) I heard Gc process should be filed before expiry of 5th yr on H1 b, if i change my employer can i file for GC process in 6th yr and get furthur extension ?
    Once you have one labor file, which you already have, you can use that to get extension in your new company. I did the same. But since you already applied for 3 yr extension, you don't even need to worry about this thing. Simply transfer your H1 to new company and refile your labor and port the priority date.

    I really appreciate your valuable inputs and help me out.
    Thanks a lot!



    more...


    pictures The Olsen twins, Elizabeth olsen twins family. manages to looks as good
  • manages to looks as good



  • forgerator
    04-08 08:12 PM
    US govt. must get all their money from HBSC and then strip them of their US citizenship and deport them. You can do everything in America except cheat more than allowed on taxes. Everyone enjoys a little wriggle space with taxes...the IRS knows that about each filer. Certain things however cannot and should not be done. These evaders are nothing but THEIVES stealing from us ALL. :mad:

    I believe US citizenship cannot be revoked unless you're charged with treason or something.





    dresses Olsen Twins and Bob Saget Cool olsen twins family. olsen twins family. olsen twins fashion.
  • olsen twins family. olsen twins fashion.



  • Rajkrish9
    10-30 11:07 PM
    Hi All,

    I need urgent help and suggestions for my situations..

    I have been working with company A since March'2006. They applied my GC processing with substitute labor of Nov'2004 and got I-140 approved.

    In July'2007 applied I-485 which is pending for myself and my wife as well.

    EAD card has arrived recently with 2 years of validity till Oct'2010 both for myself and my wife. AP is also approved recently.

    With all this I am still on H1-B until 11/15/2008. Since it is going to expire, I have asked my employer to file for my extension.. They came up with very vague options and questions which I have posted down in bold with 1 and 2.

    1) We have filed your PERM application for the new position which qualifies for EB2. Please note that since you have an approved I-140, have filed your I-485 and have an EAD card, we will no longer need to maintain your H-1B status. Instead, we will withdraw your current H1 and save the remaining H-1B time left on this H1 for use in the future (if the need arises).

    OR

    2) If you wish to maintain your H-1B status, then (since your position has changed and we have filed a new PERM application on your behalf), we will need to amend your H-1B visa. Please complete the attached questionnaire at your earliest convenience and revert to me with a copy of your latest I-94 card. Please note that this is not an extension and so there is no need to file the H4 extension for your wife/family.

    Please advise which option you want to go with. I strongly recommend option #1, but it is entirely your choice if you want to go with option # 2 and maintain your H-1B status. Please let me know how you want to proceed with your H-1B status.

    If anybody come acrossed similiar type of situation or experienced already let me know and this would really help in taking the decision.

    It's very emergency..

    Thanks,
    Raj.



    more...


    makeup The Olsen Twins are teaming up olsen twins family. Olsen Twins
  • Olsen Twins



  • abhi_jais
    12-03 11:35 PM
    I don't think consulate ask details of all employees if size is 5k or more. Further more you can tell officer that it is impossible to get wage details of all employee. I hear some time some desi companies gives w2 of all employees etc.. would consular officer show his/her w2 ? but since our desi companies feeding what they need , they ask what ever...

    In this case they did ask for the details of all the employees of the company, probably they want to make sure that the employer has hired some US citizens as well. The company size is about 500-1000 employees. Since they have asked for the employee detail the employer has to provide that information otherwise the employee would not be able to get the visa stamped.

    Let's see hoping for the best.





    girlfriend THE OLSEN TWINS - SCARY! olsen twins family. Olsen Twins - Gimme Pizza
  • Olsen Twins - Gimme Pizza



  • Almond
    02-10 08:52 AM
    Saurin did you mean yes you do have a pending I 485, because that was her question.





    hairstyles The Olsen twins aka Grey olsen twins family. The Olsen twins family secret
  • The Olsen twins family secret



  • Berkeleybee
    06-03 07:44 PM
    Good job Pratik. we should grab every opportunity we get to voice our opinion even though this TV interview was mostly on H1B visa cap and increasing the cap. Only 10 seconds or so were given to the lengthy green card process. Increasing H1B quota is not a solution for us. It would infact increase our wait times and backlog of applications. it is in the interest of Hi-tech companies to have the h1b visa quota increased so that they can get more skilled workers. However they know that once they have an H1B worker, they will have that worker for many years due to retrogression. Thus retrogression is not a BIG news story. We need to highlight the greencard quota issue and not confuse it with the H1B quota issue. I feel these are 2 different things. After watching the SJC and Senate proceedings I feel Retrogression and greencard quota issue needs more awareness and education amongst lawmakers so that it is not confused with H1B visa quota.

    Pappu,

    Not sure how Priya David fell through the cracks but the very first thing we do when we talk to reporters is hammer away and draw a distinction between H1-B and EB workers. It is part of our media mantra. In fact this comes across so strongly that the WaPo reporter even called me back to say "see I didn't mess that up!" Unfortunately, TV stations do tend to splice together a bunch of stuff just to get a story out.

    We just have to keep hammering away.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    nomi
    04-18 04:59 PM
    How many people will be able to file their I-485 because of May Visa Bulletin 2007 since EB3 for world move Aug. 2002 to Aug. 2003 ?

    How many people will be able to file their I-485 if EB3 for world move Aug. 2003 to Aug. 2004 ?

    How many people from India and China can file their 1-485 if EB3 for India and china move to Aug. 2003 ?

    How many people from India and China can file their 1-485 if EB3 for India and china move to Aug. 2004 ?





    ohguy
    02-18 06:53 AM
    I did not get any update like that. Should I call them up and find out the status? I received a letter to my home from Nsc just stating that my case has been transferred to Tsc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment