Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics

images New Nissan Maxima 2011 for Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima New Variant
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima New Variant



  • bhatt
    06-05 10:58 PM
    Hi,

    I have been selected for the Green Card Diversity lottery and have some questions:

    I have been working for the past 6 years on a H1B visa and have been laid off in March.
    I am currently out of status, my H1B has expired, but I have an approved extension I797A form and I-94 untill October 2010.
    I am planning to return to my home country July 31 (at that point I will be out of status for 4.5 months, but have not aquired unlawful presence).

    1- Is my Green card application/approval in jeopardy by being out of status?
    2- Is it possible to have my status adjusted and proceed inside the United States?
    3- Do I increase my changes to obtain approval if I return as soon as possible to my home country instead of waiting until July 31st?
    4- Is it possible for me to travel to the US on a tourist visa while waiting for a response from the consular center?http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
    5- Overall, what would be the recommended approach to give the best chance of approval?

    Thanks in advance!
    Congragulations for winning the Lottery!:)
    1. Being out of status for upto 6 months ( 180 days is Ok). generally ?USCIS will pardon it
    2. I am not sure
    3 dont; know
    4. yes
    5. consult a good attorney





    wallpaper 2011 Nissan Maxima New Variant Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima Exterior
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima Exterior



  • fcres
    07-26 01:00 PM
    I dont think 140 approval notice is manditory, in many cases employees do not have 140 approval notice because that is a property of employer and not employee, 485 receipt notice is fine.

    You might be right. Anyway i got this info from another thread here. I had the copy, so i included it.





    Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV



  • YesGC_NoGC
    12-07 07:52 PM
    Hi

    In NYC (if it's closer for you) consulate you get the renewed/New Passport back on same day. I renewed my Kids passports there got back on same day.

    For myself, I renewed in SFO back in 2001 and got them back in 5-7 days.

    Hope this helps you make your decision.





    2011 2011 Nissan Maxima Exterior Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima



  • meghanap2000
    09-09 03:35 PM
    This is the always problem with USCIS in porting PD. In my case they have put PD as 485 application received date. The only solution to this is ..Keep your attorney in the loop and ask them to send letters repeatedly and call the customer service center repeatedly..
    There is no other way you can correct the PD. In my case I had an interview with officer and we gave both i-140 documents and told officer PD was printed wrong on interview letter. Officer said she will look into it and we dont know whether she corrected it or not.
    Once your dates are current, please keep calling them and follow up thru AILA and congressman and senators office etc..This task can be done by your attorney also.



    more...


    Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. Grey 2011 Nissan Maxima Rear
  • Grey 2011 Nissan Maxima Rear



  • yestogc
    05-07 04:49 PM
    There are lot of people both ahead and behind you (of course with their own set of prayers), some get RFE's some don't. But yes as of this writing and at least for this year GC journey is going to be hard and very slow.





    Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima SV
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima SV



  • fromnaija
    11-17 03:53 PM
    Thank you for information

    What if I fall on category EB-3 and not from India and China. Can my employer still file it ? This is because the minimum requirement for this job is a Bachelors Degree even though I do have a masters degree.

    Welcome to my world - EB3 ROW. You may file your I-140 now and wait until your priority date becomes current to file I-485. But EB3 ROW is currently retrogressed and unless a legislation is passed to bring relief, you may not be able to file I-485 until about 4 years from today.
    Believe me you are not alone. My employers filed in EB3 for me even though I have a Bachelor plus 20 years of IT experience.
    Another option is to find another employer and job that meets EB2 requirements. I am seriously considering that in my case.



    more...


    Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima



  • add78
    03-12 10:48 AM
    Sandeep is a batch mate.. Yeaaa Sandeep !!

    I personally know Sandeep from his BE/Work days.
    Good job.. Yeah!





    2010 2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. New Nissan Maxima 2011 for
  • New Nissan Maxima 2011 for



  • boreal
    08-19 12:32 AM
    "When you burn your lips drinking hot milk you start blowing on your yogurt"


    Hey, there's one proverb exactly similar in marathi..:-)



    more...


    Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima



  • kk_kk
    07-16 06:01 PM
    Thank you for your reply.





    hair 2011 Nissan Maxima Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima Dashboard
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima Dashboard



  • bsbawa10
    05-31 07:43 PM
    Yes, they do. The timeline after which they file is 1 yr but clarify this after all ur 3 rounds are done with the HR. This is something u can discuss at the end after u have the offer letter in hand.

    Thanks so much sumggymba, just one more thing if you know. Do they file eb2 ?



    more...


    Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. Nissan Maxima
  • Nissan Maxima



  • jackrabbit
    04-09 01:36 PM
    Planning to use AC21 Portability and work on EAD.


    If you are planning to work on EAD, then you are not using AC21.
    Is my understanding correct?





    hot Grey 2011 Nissan Maxima Rear Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. Nissan Maxima 2011 White. 2011 Nissan Maxima SV; Nissan Maxima 2011 White
  • Nissan Maxima 2011 White. 2011 Nissan Maxima SV; Nissan Maxima 2011 White



  • ashkam
    08-08 09:04 PM
    It doesn't matter what they said today because everyone who filed in August till now did so based on the assumption that previous editions were allowed. You should be fine. I used the same old form and I doubt that anyone else used the new one.

    As an aside, the new I-765 form did not say "previous editions allowed" till someone asked for clarification (I think it was Greg Siskind) and then it was changed. So it's not like a generic statement, it actually means something.



    more...


    house 2011 Nissan Maxima Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. Nissan Maxima 2011 White
  • Nissan Maxima 2011 White



  • rockstart
    07-14 08:02 AM
    First of all its a law so you need to do it. Secondly its not very difficult a very small form on USCIS website to fill and add your pending cases to it. Will not take more than 5 minutes so just do it. There is nothing to lose by filling it.

    Hi Everyone,

    Is it really necessary to inform USCIS of change of address.

    Do mails,notifications or cards from USCIS get forwarded to the new ADDRESS like all other mails.

    Will appreciate your views.





    tattoo 2011 Nissan Maxima SV Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima Image
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima Image



  • bestin
    10-21 09:40 PM
    140 APPROVED.

    In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.


    Good luck to all waiting for approval.



    more...


    pictures 2011 Nissan Maxima Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima



  • bestia
    07-16 10:58 PM
    Only I-485 is immigrant intent. LC/I-140 - are filed by the employer, it's not 'your' intent. Medical exams don't matter at all.





    dresses Nissan Maxima 2011 White. 2011 Nissan Maxima SV; Nissan Maxima 2011 White Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. Nissan Maxima 2011 Interior.
  • Nissan Maxima 2011 Interior.



  • hiralal
    10-08 04:40 PM
    Visa Bulletin for November 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5172.html)



    more...


    makeup 2011 Nissan Maxima Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima



  • bank_king2003
    06-04 03:01 PM
    really appreciate it.





    girlfriend 2011 Nissan Maxima Image Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2011 Nissan Maxima 3 5 SV
  • 2011 Nissan Maxima 3 5 SV



  • ampudhukode
    03-24 06:57 PM
    Tom,

    He is in India and has always been so is there an equivalent of W2 there ?

    The other option may be possible, get something for car loan and so on.

    ampudhukode

    You may not need the exp letter from the current company for stamping if the H1 is for another firm. You may better keep the w2 and/or 3 recent paystubs. How ever, you can request exp letter from the company for any reason. (Example: Applying for loan/home, etc). It does not matter whom its addressed to as long as it contains your job start date, salary, etc.





    hairstyles Nissan Maxima Nissan Maxima 2011 Pics. 2009 Nissan Maxima
  • 2009 Nissan Maxima



  • arc
    10-29 12:49 PM
    walked in had to wait an hour, lot of people turned down, I just hung in and was the last candidate!





    Leo07
    05-21 10:30 AM
    and there are lots more like us...





    jungalee43
    08-26 02:36 PM
    My I-140 and I-485 was filed concurrently in July 2004. I-140 was approved in October 2004 for EB3-India. In November 2006 I changed employers after I informed USCIS. We received notice in March 2007 to show another approved I-140 as my I-140 was revoked. My attorney replied invoking AC21 and stating that my I-140 remains valid. He attached my own letter informing them of employer change notiifcation as evidence.
    On this we received another RFE in Sept 2007 stating that more evidence was needed in the form of employer letter and my tax returns. We replied to this with all the evidence. Then in October 2007 we received finger printing notice which stated that in order to continue my petition finger prints would be required. The case stayed at Vermont service center.
    In November 2008 the case was transferred to Texas and they transferred it to NBC in April for scheduling an interview. The interview was done this month.
    The officer did not have any clue about AC21 and insisted that I must show another approved I-140 or a letter from USCIS stating that my I-140 is reinstated. My attorney told the officer that processing on my petition was continued after the RFE, the officer went to find supervisor and could not find anyone. We were told that they would get back.
    Today they denied my case on the same grounds that underlying I-140 petition is withdrawn.
    What can I do now? I don't have H1B. How much help the MTR would be as it would go to same office. Please help. I am shell shocked.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment