Monday, June 13, 2011

miss suzy bae su ji

images Bae Young Jun, Park Jin Yeong, miss suzy bae su ji. RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)
  • RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)



  • indyanguy
    10-21 06:40 PM
    This is interesting. Is there a limit to how much can be written off as pre tax expenses? What is the main criteria for these expenses - does the employee need to work/live 50 miles away from home?





    wallpaper RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지) miss suzy bae su ji. RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)
  • RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)



  • starlite
    07-21 11:33 AM
    As long as you never out of status from the last time you reenter US (Aug 97) you should be OK and should submit your I485

    Thank you katrina for your response.
    My fear is that if I have an interview, I would fall to pieces and get so nervous to answer questions.
    I also wonder if my entries from 1986 will show up when they check the records.





    miss suzy bae su ji. RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)
  • RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)



  • hoolahoous
    03-11 07:07 PM
    please do report the outcome.





    2011 RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지) miss suzy bae su ji. RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)
  • RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)



  • sandyn16
    11-01 12:30 AM
    I faced the same situation last year when my I94 expired because my passport expired in April 2007. I got my passport renewed but missed the I94 expiry date.
    I consulted my attorney and he advised leaving the country asap and coming back. I went to Canada (since I had a Canadian visitor visa) via Buffalo and came back, but the immigration officer told me am fine as long as my I797 is valid.
    I heeded my lawyers advise finally and visited India for a few weeks and came back and got new I94.
    Based on the information I gathered at that time, there is some time period , I think 40 days after the I94 expiry date by which you can file for new I94 within this country else you have to go out of the country and come back.



    more...


    miss suzy bae su ji. RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)
  • RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지)



  • GC20??
    08-20 09:51 AM
    My 140 was approved in 2007 and today I got a text message on phone that my application is sent to Nebraska, NE to review and status changed from Approved to Initial review.

    Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?
    Two years after my I-140 was approved, status changed to below. My attorney filed my I-140 choosing CP. CP applications are processed at DOS. As I applied for I-485 in July'07 DOS sent it back to USCIS. Your case looks different. Well I have heard of instances where USCIS reviews approved applications I hope your case is a simple computer glitch. I-140 is employers application so you cannot contact customer service or IO regarding that. Ask your attorney or employer to contact USCIS.

    Your priority date is current for more than 6 months now. Did you take any steps to expedite (congressman, senator or writ of mandamus)?

    "Post Decision Activity

    On March 20, 2008, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."





    miss suzy bae su ji. Name: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지
  • Name: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지



  • vinzak
    01-04 11:34 PM
    This is how they could have replied. They should have started a 10 Rs. Education cess on every McDonald burger sold and every Pepsi/Coke bottle sold and every pizza sold by pizza hut & Dominos. This is barely anything, as it is only what we see on the surface, other big corporation like Walmart and several defense contractors are also operating freely and feeling home. Indian govt. should start taxing them..
    America teaches Swadeshi when it comes to America & Videshi when in Videsh, it is hypocrisy..

    When it comes to shaking down foreign companies, the Indian govt. is way ahead of the US govt. The Indian govt is suing Vodafone for acquiring Orange and Kraft for acquiring Cadbury insisting that these companies should have done a tax deduction at source when buying these companies. Meaning that if Kraft bought Cadbury for $100mill, they should have paid only $70 mill and sent the $30 mill check to the govt.

    Look it up, and you'll realize that any government in the world will shake anyone down for some extra money, not because it's right but BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!



    more...


    miss suzy bae su ji. Taemin, miss myung ae -mar-
  • Taemin, miss myung ae -mar-



  • jonty_11
    06-20 06:15 PM
    Thanks.

    Can I go-ahead and file now and include my Wife later into the I-485, in about 4 months time.
    as per my Co lawyer..U can add ur spouse at any time before ur appplication is adjudicated upon.





    2010 RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지) miss suzy bae su ji. Bae Young Jun, Park Jin Yeong,
  • Bae Young Jun, Park Jin Yeong,



  • no-tec
    10-14 07:24 PM
    i have one- im no-tec no one likes me though ? :q:



    more...


    miss suzy bae su ji. Min And our Suzy Bae
  • Min And our Suzy Bae



  • senthil1
    05-04 11:06 PM
    You can do it. But if you are not responding properly then you may end up paying more to Lawyer.

    Hi All,
    Recently I received an RFE on my Wife's 485 application asking to prove that we both are still married. My lawyer is asking for around $400 to respond to this RFE, We have already paid the lawyer about $7500 until now for our GC process and she is no longer the preferred lawyer for the company that I am working for, but I had to keep my case with her as she has processed all of my applications until now. My questions are:
    1. Can we ourselves respond to the RFE and save the $400.00,
    2. If so, What's the process and what documents that we need to send to prove that we are still married.

    Appreciate all of your help in this regard.

    Thanks





    hair RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지) miss suzy bae su ji. its, you, korean,download miss nov , ae suzymiss Mama do on this,
  • its, you, korean,download miss nov , ae suzymiss Mama do on this,



  • prashantkh
    08-22 01:30 PM
    Also, if you are planning to start on your own you can only have a 'C' corporation but there will be two levels of taxation, meaning first the corporation's income will be taxed and then individual's income.
    Whereas, if you partner with a US Citizen or a permanent resident you can start a 'S' corporation which only has single level of taxes.

    But in my opinion if carefully thought and executed it still is worth it, as you would get some postive cashflow (hopefully), if you sit idle nothing. :)

    PK



    more...


    miss suzy bae su ji. Search Results for #39;suzy bae
  • Search Results for #39;suzy bae



  • ivgclive
    10-29 01:53 PM
    Because,

    You have been threatened
    You have been fired
    You have been unemployed...
    ...You want to try something against them. But what are we trying to prove?

    Take it to court only if you think you want to sue them and get money. As other said, it is an expensive process on your side too.

    If you just want to prove it is a "wrongful termination", you don't have to. In US eveyone knows what is "fired" means in this economy.

    If you just want to be reinstated in the same position, it is difficult to continue the job in a private company, if they are not willing to employ you.

    In few days, the urge will go away.

    You will realise that your new job is much better than the one you left. Just enjoy.

    You can lodge a complaint with DOL, USCIS, sue your employer, prove 'wrongful termination' etc. But unncessary load to carry.

    Good luck with your new job.

    Hi Guys,
    I am based out of NJ and was working for an imports company for more than 8 years. I have an approved I-140 with this company. This company wanted me to sign an overly broad non compete agreement which would be valid for 5 years after termination. I refused to sign this agreement and I was verbally threatened with dire consequences if I did not sign. They fired me yesterday for not signing it and also stated that they are canceling my H1. Would this be treated as wrongful termination? Is there any way that I can file a complaint with the DOL? Has the complaint to be filed thru an attorney or can I do it myself?

    Good news is another company has already applied for my H1 transfer.

    I will appreciate all suggestions and advices for which I thank you in advance.





    hot RE: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지) miss suzy bae su ji. Ji-won has always beensearch
  • Ji-won has always beensearch



  • GCwaitforever
    09-19 09:43 AM
    You can start Greencard application in EB2 after receiving the MS degree in December 2006. H-1B and GC are two separate entities.



    more...


    house released Miss+a+suzy+ae miss suzy bae su ji. Miss-a---suzy karas goo hara
  • Miss-a---suzy karas goo hara



  • sripk
    05-17 07:49 PM
    I have a question though. If your new Job duties are 50% different then won't it affect your pending i485 application as AC21 requires new job to be same or similar to keep I485 valid? Also, Any new job will be similar and wondering if switching to a different company will help in this case? Will they be able to file a new EB2 PERM LC for me or will i get same response that i got from present company?





    tattoo Name: Suzy / Bae Su ji (배수지 miss suzy bae su ji. SUZY MISS A Name: Suzy Bae
  • SUZY MISS A Name: Suzy Bae



  • txh1b
    08-17 05:39 PM
    One looks like a PM position involving lot of admin stuff and the other sounds technical enough. May have problems using AC21.



    more...


    pictures Taemin, miss myung ae -mar- miss suzy bae su ji. Nevertheless, Suzy has much
  • Nevertheless, Suzy has much



  • Ann Ruben
    10-24 12:33 PM
    Hi PVGanesh,

    Establishing that one has had "five years of progressively responsible experience" is really more of an art than a science. Small details in wording or in context can sometimes be critical in painting an overall picture.

    Remember that the USCIS adjudicator is not likely to be as tech savy as you are. While you may know that WXY technology is the same as, or includes XYZ technology, don't assume that the adjudicator will. Make sure everything is explained and documeted in easily understood layman's terms.

    Similarly, if you worked for a small firm as a "Senior Systems Analyst" and then moved to a more responsible/demandining position in a larger firm where your title was "Systems Analyst", provide a clear and well documented explanation as to why the move represents represents career progress despite the lesser job title.

    Whether or not to include your Certificates is a judgment call that can only be made after reviewing all of the experience documents in relation to the specific PERM requirements.

    Hope this helps,

    Ann





    dresses Ji-won has always beensearch miss suzy bae su ji. Miss+a+suzy+ae
  • Miss+a+suzy+ae



  • masti_Gai
    11-07 12:43 PM
    Just write a letter addressing the Immigration Officer stating that you reside in xyz area, work for ABC company and you take all the responsibilities like boarding , lodging and traveling expenses of your parents.
    Do give them your phone no. so that they can call you and verify in case if they want to.

    That would suffice:)



    more...


    makeup Min And our Suzy Bae miss suzy bae su ji. released Miss+a+suzy+ae
  • released Miss+a+suzy+ae



  • jvordar
    04-07 07:40 PM
    thnx CADude... did you had to provide job description used in your labor or your last H1? if not then did the new employer used their own description?





    girlfriend SUZY MISS A Name: Suzy Bae miss suzy bae su ji. as suzy Miss+a+suzy+ae
  • as suzy Miss+a+suzy+ae



  • STAmisha
    09-30 05:53 PM
    BUMP~

    If somebody has an answer, please reply.





    hairstyles Search Results for #39;suzy bae miss suzy bae su ji. miss A#39;s Min, Fei,
  • miss A#39;s Min, Fei,



  • sreeanne
    12-13 12:29 PM
    my 485 also did not show up till my FP was done, but after my FP completed, the next day it showed up in online system.





    sathweb
    02-04 01:02 PM
    :confused: Does anyone have multiple RFE for I-140? :confused:

    I am kind of curious to know if there is anyone like me in same boat. I got 2 RFE (off course one after another once we answer first one) for my I-140 in year 2008. First RFE I got it regarding ability to pay which we answer in January 2008. I got another RFE in August 2008. Second RFE was kind of mix of ability to pay and education validation. For second RFE they ask for university transcript, all experience letter matching with job description from labor certificate, last year's W2 and company's last year bank statement(year 2007). It was one of the huge list I had seen from USCIS.

    Long story short what the hell are they doing with all documents they are asking from us? Its being 3 and half months we have answer 2nd RFE but there is no single response from NSC except they have received the documents and processing has resumed. My I-140 is stuck at NSC from January 2007. How long do I have to wait to get my I-140 approval?:mad:

    How do I can contact NSC to know what the hell are they doing with my I-140? Guys share your experience so we all can prevail this another backlog mess.

    Please take your Senator or Congressman/Congresswoman help. Though it is not a sure shot, you are better off trying then not trying. Its a simple process, call your Senator and tell them that your application is struck at NSC for more than 2 years. They will take it from there; they will ask you all the documents they need.

    My I-140 got approved after my local Senator called them.





    ryan
    05-28 05:21 PM
    Hi,

    I have applied for Canadian PR (AINP) and would like to know after getting canadian PR,will it possible for H4 and H1 person to work for Canada based company by staying in US or not?

    I think I am not impacting US labor or anything. I will be working for Canadian company from US. I will be getting Salary / Tax deduction in Canada.

    Thanks,
    Akshay

    The fact you work for a Canadian firm and you're a Canadian resident holder (or a Citizen) is irrelevant. As a full time employee in the United States, you require a work visa - and shall be subject to H1 or other work visa codes. I'm Canadian, and work for a Canadian firm's operations in the US. I require a TN or H1 work visa to work in the US. Hope that clarifies.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment