Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe

images Файл:Mercedes-Benz CLK 320 Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. Mercedes Benz CLK320 Meets
  • Mercedes Benz CLK320 Meets



  • Dhundhun
    04-05 02:44 AM
    How 120 days calculated inclusive or exclusive?

    As an example suppose it is written like: You cannot file for a renewal XYZ more than 10 days before your original XYZ expires.

    If XYZ expires on Apr 25, 2008, then earliest filing date is Apr 15, 2008 or Apr 16, 2008.

    Thanks





    wallpaper Mercedes Benz CLK320 Meets Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. Black 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK
  • Black 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK



  • kris04
    08-18 06:17 PM
    :confused:Hi all,

    I have a situation,
    I joined employer A and substituted labor with 2004 priority date. And it has been approved already, my understanding is labor substitution is nothing but filing I 140 but with some one else labor.

    My current situation is, I got a perm job and have approached company attorney and she saying / asking, since this is labor substitution case, so, I need to have letter from employer �A� saying that labor used for me was initially filed for person X and he later left the company. Hence that has been used for me.
    This is required to prove that there is no fraud happened while filing my case.

    As you all know, in this current situation, I can not go back and ask employer �A� about that letter.

    Any suggestions etc please provide.


    Just to remember
    REQUEST A SET OF COPIES WHEN EVER ATTORNEY FILING / FOLLOW UP ANY RFE etc FOR YOU. IRRESPECTIVE WHETHER YOU PAY OR COMPLANY PAYS GC FEES

    Thanks,

    Are you trying to port your job and join the potential new employer using EAD or transfer H1B visa?, I am surprised an immigration attorney is asking for such letter, labor substitution is/was always done in good faith in most cases, but there is no way to prove a fraud is involved unless the labor was filed using a non-existent person( if you remember the convicted guy Nick Mandelapa which ultimately lead to closing the abuse of labor substitution).Even if your previous employer is ethical and acted in good faith while doing labor substitution, giving such undertaking is far reaching and not required, for one reason labor certification legally belongs to your employer and not to the underlying employee, so getting such letter is a merely a chance. I guess in your case you've disclosed too many information about you past legal route causing concern for the new employer to hire you. Try to talk to HR and see that you're responsible for maintaining the employment authorization, but if you're taking H1B transfer just confine to H1B transfer, hire your own separate attorney to manage your I 485, as it belongs to you.

    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris

    My Profile
    ----------
    GC approved in Aug 2008 without RFE, used AC 21 once, worked for my sponsor for 4 year, including 3 years after filing I 485, notified USCIS promptly when I ported my Job(confident that my new job profile and previous one are the same)





    Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. MERCEDES CLK 320 ELEGANCE
  • MERCEDES CLK 320 ELEGANCE



  • hojo
    09-09 08:50 PM
    wouldn't importing a png into flash throw the file size way up there?





    2011 Black 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. CLK320 Coupe Mercedes-Benz
  • CLK320 Coupe Mercedes-Benz



  • kanshul
    05-11 07:21 AM
    You have the wrong link..



    more...


    Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 2
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 2



  • Robert Kumar
    01-26 07:10 AM
    Which US consulate did you apply? Do you already have H1B on your passport? I think the best option will be to approach your employer and have them sort this issue out. Sometimes, the consulate will request for some additional information from the employer and once they get this information, they will issue the visa.

    Good luck!

    I too think requesting the employer to take the action, with their lawyer. If they are good, and with no issues, they must initiate this and fix it,
    but if they are not good, they may withdraw at this point and may feel "lets not get into more headaches"... in which case you may not pursue further.
    I can imagine how it feels, belv me, yet, keep looking and dont give up





    Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class



  • immigration_law
    08-24 07:08 PM
    My greencard application has stuck in name checks for 3 years. I recently filed a Writ of Mandamus. Before going to court, U.S. Attorneys filed to dismiss my case, citing that the adjustment of status is discretionary and the FBI can take as long as they want to do background checks.

    I am hesitating whether to go ahead with a court hearing. In addition, I am not happy with my current lawyer.

    Can someone recommend a good lawyer to me? Many thanks!

    YL
    Hi Yingli,

    I am sorry you have been stuck in the FBI name check for three long years. The fact that you have a motion to dismiss filed against you is not your lawyers fault. This is the standard operating procedure for all US Attorneys across the country.

    The most important thing right now is that your attorney respond to the motion and get it denied. Once this is accomplished, your attorney can shift to offense and win the case for you.

    ~Justin Fok



    more...


    Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. 2003 MERCEDES-BENZ CLK320
  • 2003 MERCEDES-BENZ CLK320



  • Googler
    08-26 10:44 AM
    Asking for the WOM to be dismissed on the grounds that it is discretionary is a standard tactic -- both for citizenship and I-485. The courts aren't buying it. Depending on your district and the particular judge, your chances of getting the motion to dismiss thrown out are very good.

    Yingli there is no shortage of excellent advice and templates on this thread on Immigration Portal.

    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194681&page=811

    For an overview see:

    http://www.ailf.org/lac/clearinghouse_mandamus.shtml

    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check



    Good luck!





    2010 MERCEDES CLK 320 ELEGANCE Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. Файл:Mercedes-Benz CLK 320
  • Файл:Mercedes-Benz CLK 320



  • thesparky007
    04-17 07:48 PM
    there you go! I really like that one! :A+:finally!!
    thanks



    more...


    Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. CLK 320 Coupe
  • CLK 320 Coupe



  • desi3933
    03-09 11:58 AM
    She is a derivative on my pending AOS, has a valid EAD/AP. She used to work on H1 and stopped work sometime ago. Does she need to do anything/is she automatically considered to be in AoS status?

    Nothing is needed from employee.

    Employer needs to notify USCIS about termination.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    hair CLK320 Coupe Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 2
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 2



  • godbless
    05-31 07:46 PM
    I'm surprised that with a November 2001 PD that you are getting an interview already, since EB-3 is still retrogressed--EB3 world is only at July 1 2001 for June 2006

    The PD fot EB3 is April 07 2001 I think. Anyway.... there should not be a cause for concern. The reason you got an AOS interview is that USCIS is adjudicating cases pending Visa availability. If there had been a concern then there would have been another RFE on it. You should be happy that some progress has taken place.

    Cheers!!!!!!



    more...


    Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. Used Mercedes CLK320 320
  • Used Mercedes CLK320 320



  • h1bdude1
    03-23 03:53 PM
    one more question Plz. Sorry for bugging.

    I lost this Expired EAD card during moving and now i only have its Front copy which i am going to submit with my I-765 form.
    will it be any problem submitting only front copy of the Previous EAD because they are requesting for both (Front and Back) of the Previous EAD.

    thanks
    h1bdude1




    I think you mean once you are assigned a permanent A# ! It is assigned before a visa number is assigned.

    A number series starting with 1 (eg. for OPT) are temporary. Those starting with 9 are permanent.

    USCIS has a regular A# consolidation unit as well as a column to check for more than one A# on their internal worksheet for I-485.

    Bottom-line: give your OPT A# and they will take care of the rest. This is what I did and worked.





    hot 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 2 Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. CLK 320 Coupe with
  • CLK 320 Coupe with



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    01-14 05:55 PM
    What does the employment contract between your husband and his employer say? This document will be the key to what your husband can or can't do.

    The problem is the employement letter does not says anything. We will be looking into the handbook of the company, to see what it says.

    Thanks.



    more...


    house Mercedes-Benz Clk 320 Coupe Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. Mercedes Benz Clk320
  • Mercedes Benz Clk320



  • ajju
    09-08 12:26 PM
    Dear All:

    Need your advice. Filed I-485 on July 5th. I-140 is approved. Working with the employer for 6 yrs. Now that I filed for final stage, my employer wants me to sign a contract voluntarily that I should stay with them for 24 months. What are my legal options in state of CA? He wants to get 20K if I leave earlier than contract term. I signed it since he threatened me to revoke I-140. Can I backout after portability law kicks in.

    Thanks in advance.

    Check with a good attorney like Sheela Murthy or Rajiv Khanna after 6 months... Until then you really don't have any choice... I am surprised to see that you worked for this employer for last 6 years and this is the state of your relationship... Did he paid for all the legal fees or was it paid by you??





    tattoo 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. CLK 320 CDI; Mercedes
  • CLK 320 CDI; Mercedes



  • chanduv23
    03-31 01:55 PM
    I am a July 2nd filer and I attended 485 interview in local field office in Dec 2008. A week back they sent me a denial notice cliaiming I filed the application when my priority date was not current which is an error on their part.

    So, I need to file MTR. This includes a $585 application fee + Legal-Fee (don't know yet - still waiting for my attorney to get back).

    $585 can be refundable as its their error, but not the legal fee which I am guessing ~$1000, meaning I have to shell out $1000 for someone elses simple mistake.

    I am comtemplating to file MTR by myself, the application I-290B seems simple and the reason involved here is also simple. But, before I do that, I would like to know if anyone else has done this before so that I can know the things I should watch out for?

    The forms look simple. I did look at the form. But there is some risk involved in doing it by yourself.

    The officer might have quoted some law for the basis of the denial and you have to have legal wordings to support your MTR - say clauses and references to clauses or memos. So, the best thing is to use a lawyer.

    You are so close to GC - why take risks?

    On another note - I see that people are getting denials on 485 - cases like yours, and then AC21 stuff .. I am trying to understand if there is a pattern to it.



    more...


    pictures 2003 MERCEDES-BENZ CLK320 Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. Mercedes-Benz Clk 320 Coupe
  • Mercedes-Benz Clk 320 Coupe



  • ImmInd
    02-19 05:07 PM
    FYI: Reg. EAD, AP and H1 usages and Extension possibilities:


    I entered as a Parolee last year using AP. I have EAD since 2005 - but, never used it due to continuous H1 apprival with Sponsoring employer.



    My H1 expires in few months and my empoyer applied for extension; I just heard that it is approved this week (I did not get any papers yet). My employer uses H1 only (no EAD details provided since 2005). I am working on H1 (not on EAD) even thought I used AP in my last entry.



    My wife entered using AP and we got her H4 approval as well for another 3 years (I may not need!). This is my fourth H1 (i.e. almost 9 yrs in H1 already).


    It is my 4th EAD for my safety (backup) reasons and never used with this employer yet (and nor with another job yet). My attorney asked me not to try for H1 stamping now-a-days and just travel using AP and work on H1 as long as I am with this employer!





    dresses CLK 320 Coupe with Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. 2001 Mercedes Benz CLK320 2DR
  • 2001 Mercedes Benz CLK320 2DR



  • Sakthisagar
    03-12 02:12 PM
    For Your First Question it is a big YES, USCIS/DOS is responsible. as per law, for the wasted visa re-capture, congress approval is not required, that decision is solely on USCIS, and USCIS can definitely make folks who are waiting on I-140 approval to file I-485 and be on EAD, that is solely under the jurdistriction of USCIS.

    Now, Please tell us what is the next step??



    more...


    makeup CLK 320 Coupe Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. Mercedes-Benz Clk 320 Coupe
  • Mercedes-Benz Clk 320 Coupe



  • dhirajgrover
    10-16 12:26 PM
    - 485/765/131 submitted in Aug. Receipts are in with Oct 1 as the date. Why would they mark a date in October on the notice even though they physically received the applications on Aug 15th?

    - Should I be receiving an EAD 90 days from Aug 15th or Oct 1?

    - My H1 will expire by the end of the year. Should I be concerned? Do I have to do anything if I receive the EAD before it expires? Assume a case where I get my EAD approved and for some reason, my wife who is on H1, fails to get her EAD before the end of this year. Do I have to file for her extension, or take some other action?

    - When can a person safely switch his/her employer? 180 days after filing the application or after receiving I485 approval?

    - Can a spouse work on the basis of the receipt notice from USCIS, or does she need to have the EAD approval?

    - How long (currently) would it take to receive the Green Card in hand? Are there enough numbers available with USCIS to allot GCs to almost everyone who qualifies?

    - Would I get the fingerprinting notice directly or would my employer receive it?

    - What other formalities would be left after (assuming) 485/765 are approved?

    - Does anyone know of a good site that shows a workflow of all these stages in a Green Card process?





    girlfriend CLK 320 CDI; Mercedes Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. CLK320 Coupe Mercedes-Benz
  • CLK320 Coupe Mercedes-Benz



  • bellapv
    08-05 01:34 PM
    Well, I checked on USCIS site and previous editions are accepted. :)

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    hairstyles Used Mercedes CLK320 320 Mercedes Clk 320 Coupe. 1998 Mercedes CLK320 #003018
  • 1998 Mercedes CLK320 #003018



  • number30
    03-18 03:56 PM
    I was working with a company until November 2007. I went to India in Dec and came back in Feb and was out of project until April 2008. During this time my relation with my employer gone bad and he threatened to cancel my H1. I transferred my H1 to the new company and is on project and is working with them from May 2008 till now. For the 8 months I worked in 2008 I got a total salary of 50,000 based on annual salary of $75K. This is less than the prevailing wages. Since my W2 is only $50,000 I'm worried about my immigration prospects. My previous employer withdrew my I140 application. I’m in my 6th year and just started my Labor process with the new company.

    My current company is ready to help me, but they cannot run any payroll for last year, but can provide bonus for last year to make the total of last year up to $60k. They are a small co. and have never done this before.

    How can we include this bonus in my W2 (I haven't filed my taxes so far, the company also hasn't filed their 2008 taxes)

    What is the wage mentioned on LCA for the H1 ? Is it more then 50K?





    dealsnet
    02-07 09:34 AM
    Visit visa is only for the max. 6 months. No guarenty they will give that. I know many people got 1-3 months only. My mother used to come here for 6 months and go back to India for 1 months and again come back and stay 6 months. The 3rd time at the JFK, they told her this is your last entry in visit visa and give her 3 months. They told her if you come next time, she will send back as blacklisted. Because she abused the visit visa and stayed most of the time here in US for the couple of years. My sister is a US citizen by then and she filed AOS and I-130 for her and my mother got her GC in 6 months. My friend bring his father here and his father was hospitalized due to a heart attack. He got a bill for 90K. Now he is paying it by installments, because be sponser him. He is liable to pay it. He hired a lawyer, but finally he agreed to pay. So don't bring any one here without taking medical insurance. Parents are not come into H4 catagory.
    From IRS point of view, parents are considered dependents if you are taking care of them at home. You could bring them on visitor VISA mentioning that they will be here for medical treatment. You may have to show proof of Insurance etc ... in the affidavit of support. Medical exprenses are costly here. That is the only problem.





    usr2004
    07-26 01:03 PM
    There are factors to be considered for alreday approved I-140 processing.
    1) Tax id of the comany
    2) comany name and address
    3) Employee position...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment