Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mercedes Benz Actros 2644

images 2004 MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2644 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644.
  • Mercedes Benz Actros 2644.



  • apahilaj
    03-28 02:56 PM
    I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).

    Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.

    I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D

    Many thanks for this useful post .

    I am not sure about consulates in India though. Any one, any idea?





    wallpaper Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644
  • Mercedes Benz Actros 2644



  • mantagon
    07-15 01:01 PM
    If your wife has given the EAD info to her employer (may be through W-9 form), then she does not have to report the change of status to USCIS, rather the employer is responsible for the notification.





    Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644
  • Mercedes Benz Actros 2644



  • go_gc_way
    05-18 11:32 AM
    Great work guys !!!





    2011 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Merrcedes-Benz Actros 1844 II
  • Merrcedes-Benz Actros 1844 II



  • swadeshi
    06-20 04:15 AM
    I would like to know if we can travel on AP without a I485 notice, do they ask for it at POE??

    Our attorney never told us that he did not receive my I485 notice till date!! we filed in July and he received one of the notice in Oct 2007. He is telling me now when I about to fly in a months time. He has also asked me apply for the renewal of AP & EAD, he has asked me attach the biometric notice instead of I485 notice and my husbands I485 notice.

    Can anyone who has traveled on AP without a I485 notice share their experience. Any suggestions are welcome...

    Thanks



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. The first Actros trucks to be
  • The first Actros trucks to be



  • monicasgupta
    12-31 11:02 AM
    thanks for the reply but I agree my h1 stamp is expired but h1 is valid till 2009





    Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros 2644
  • Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros 2644



  • gceb3holder
    02-27 08:51 AM
    Ok! So that brings me to late July... :( still, not bad, but not perfect. Anyway, like someone up there said, it is worth it. :cool:

    What would be the process to switch jobs? Does the new employer need to fill anything with USCIS ? Or I can simply sign a new contract with them ?



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros 2531
  • Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros 2531



  • raghuram
    11-10 09:43 PM
    For my recent in-laws trip, I took insurance from ICICI Lombard. As one of the previous poster mentioned they are tied up with United Healthcare and they give you an Identity Card from United Healthcare. I previously used United and they are pretty good. So its a reliable Insurance.
    I took the platinum cover for my in-laws(age:mid 50s) and it came to around INR 16k for both of them for a 3 months stay, which I consider is reasonable, given a $ 250K coverage.
    Previously when my parents came, I have taken ICICI Lombard. Though I was lucky enough that they did not have any medical issues and I did not need to show up at any doctor/hospital.

    ICICI Lombard is only a fixed coverage plan for people age over 55 years. It is not a comprehensive coverage plan. It only pays a small fraction of the actual costs.





    2010 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. 2004 MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2644
  • 2004 MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2644



  • renupond
    10-04 10:46 PM
    No I am not related to eadguru.
    I simply need this info for my spouse.

    Thanks



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros 2644
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 2644



  • s_r_e_e
    08-15 11:53 AM
    instead of sending my application with fedex he went in person and filed it in person to be sure. (he filed 211 cases in all). I am asking him for the proof of filing and he is telling that since he handed applications in person, he didn't have any acknowledgment from USCIS.

    Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.


    I wouldnt create a confusion with a second app, unless there is a solid reason to distrust the attorney.





    hair Merrcedes-Benz Actros 1844 II Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. 2005 MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2644
  • 2005 MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2644



  • CHHAYA
    04-20 07:08 AM
    I filed paper EAD renewal to TSC. TSC received application on 4/14/11 but my check is not cashed yet. How long they take to deposit the check and issue the receipt notice?



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. MERCEDES-BENZ ACTROS 2644 2005
  • MERCEDES-BENZ ACTROS 2644 2005



  • raysaikat
    10-09 07:49 PM
    ...
    He can stay here upto his i-94 legally...

    This is unlikely to be true. The dependent's VISA status is connected to the primary's VISA status. When the poster leaves for India permanently, by which I assume that she quits her job in US, she stops maintaining H1-B status, which means her dependent's H-4 status becomes void.

    So basically her husband cannot legally stay in US in his current status if the OP leaves.





    hot The first Actros trucks to be Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. mercedes benz actros 2644
  • Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. mercedes benz actros 2644



  • saileshdude
    09-07 10:49 AM
    Yes� It�s me Sreedhar. According to the conversation with my cousin, what ever I posted here is true. I am not sure what IO said is going to be happen or not. My cousin and myself working in the same office. I will keep update what ever happen to his case.

    -Sree

    Thanks for sharing this. I find it hard to believe what IO said (not you) . I think IO must have meant it will be current for PD 2003/2004 people. And using unused numbers from past is more of legislative thing that I am not sure if USCIS has the power to do it.



    more...


    house Mercedes Benz Actros; Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros MPI
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros MPI



  • kshitijnt
    07-30 08:02 AM
    I do not recommend E3 visa. As non immigrant intent like F1/B1 is required on E3.





    tattoo Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros 2644 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz - Actros / 2644 6x4 / 6x4
  • Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz - Actros / 2644 6x4 / 6x4



  • singhsa3
    07-12 10:36 AM
    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=1724866#post1724866



    more...


    pictures Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros 2531 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. MERCEDES-BENZ ACTROS 2535 -
  • MERCEDES-BENZ ACTROS 2535 -



  • Sakthisagar
    10-27 09:43 AM
    to be 'fair' FOX is better in the sense we know what we are getting but if u look at NPR, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, they make us believe they are giving out a balanced view of the world but they all have a 'liberal' agenda, to understand the issues better you have to listen to both sides of the argument, by criticizing FOX over and over in this forum we are shutting down cone side of the argument, many commentators on FOX expressed their supporting of legal immigration,

    Legal immigration problem cannot be solved by these channels. FOX channel is extreme right when it comes to the matter and interests of one of the party Republican party and they are biased for Tea scum bag party. But when it comes to other countries right issue they become middle men and the saviours of democracy. Please see below how they address India's own Nationalist and valid issues.

    Tensions Rise Between Hindu Radicals, Urbanites in Mumbai - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/10/26/tension-rises-hindu-radicals-urbanites-mumbai/)
    any media in any country for that matter is biased, and mostly controlled by ruling party and their business interest. Never ever believe their analysis and take decisions.





    dresses Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. mercedes benz actros 2644 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Actros 2644 -
  • Mercedes Actros 2644 -



  • sunshine7672
    03-06 02:41 PM
    Does anyone know when these fees might become effective? Is it 120 days after February 1st or is it at the start of FY2008 (October 2007)?



    more...


    makeup Mercedes-Benz Actros 2644 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros; Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros
  • Mercedes Benz Actros; Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros



  • sundarpn
    01-08 06:27 PM
    Just FYI.
    Back Feb 08, before going to chennai, I email the US consulate a nogales, Mexico and they did respond that mine was present in the PIMS system. (This might have changed, I don't know)

    Later I heard that they were doing it only if one had actually booked an appointment at that consulate. (which can always be done and then cancel, I hard was cheaper to book appointment at US consulates in mex).





    girlfriend Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz - Actros / 2644 6x4 / 6x4 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes Benz Actros 2644.
  • Mercedes Benz Actros 2644.



  • EndlessWait
    12-13 02:55 PM
    its a "carrot dangling" technique used by the immigration system here to make u "modern day slave" to get things done....they will take ur SS taxes and make u wait until you realize and give up and go back

    i really wish the reality of this immigration was known to me when I came..I wasted my career waiting in this GC wait.... :mad:





    hairstyles MERCEDES-BENZ ACTROS 2644 2005 Mercedes Benz Actros 2644. Mercedes-Benz Actros 2644 LS
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 2644 LS



  • morchu
    04-21 02:45 PM
    Try to be "truthful" in the "intent".

    You are NOT loosing "anything" by filing a second LC at the new location. You keep your priority date, and PERM is fast and I-140 processing time is 4 months or so.

    If they see a chance of "fraud" intention, USCIS may call you for interview and if they were able to interpret your intentions as fraud, it is going to be really costly.

    Also you need full support from your employer, and might need to show that the offered "permanent position as mentioned in LC" exists at the time of 485 filing.

    -Morchu

    [QUOTE=fromnaija;335920]Yes, if you are sure of moving back to the job location specified in the Labor Certification you may not have to restart the process. If you know you will not move back, youand your employer will be commiting immigration fraud if a new LC is not applied.

    what kind of evidence you need to provide to show the intention that you will move back to the original location!





    jonty_11
    03-14 03:12 PM
    You can travel back to India on an expired US VISA also.
    As long as you are travelling back to india (Country of citizenship)
    I did that last yr

    someone posted link to German Cosul in LA, which states this clearly...





    deardar
    09-14 03:49 PM
    good!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment