Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel

images 83 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 300D, 300CD Turbo Diesel.
  • 300D, 300CD Turbo Diesel.



  • uma001
    05-24 10:15 AM
    Here is my case again:

    MS (computer engg) in US
    US IT experience more than 6 years
    No TOEFEL ( what native english speaker??)
    Worked in high growth technology/employer (I assume)
    come under STEM.
    My employer is sponsering my green card
    How many points will i get??





    wallpaper 300D, 300CD Turbo Diesel. Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1983 MERCEDES-BENZ 300D Turbo
  • 1983 MERCEDES-BENZ 300D Turbo



  • eilsoe
    10-03 07:58 AM
    Actually lost, that's not a basic form, i do it all the time!! :P

    It's the easiest way really. The gradient tool sometimes gives you weird colors when fading to tranparent..

    Nice one lost! :P





    Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel
  • 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel



  • retropain
    09-05 01:47 PM
    The CIR includes increases in legal immigration. If the dems take the house, then the house alongwith the already pro-immigrant senate will pass big increases in immigration (family and eb). If i was a republican, i would try to pass CIR after the november elections and before the new congress in January, when he party still has some control. If the dems solve the immigration issue in the next congress when they have the reins, the hispanic vote will heavily tilt democratic for a long time to come.





    2011 1983 MERCEDES-BENZ 300D Turbo Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. Mercedes Benz OM617
  • Mercedes Benz OM617



  • rolrblade
    07-27 02:21 PM
    You can't write 01/01/1995. In that case your check will be invalidated. Check expires after 180 days. :D :D

    But you are correct for RD :)

    I disagree. If his check has a date of less than 180 days, it will be cashed. He simply said the forms to be signed as of 1995.

    :D :D :D



    more...


    Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. Engine: V6 Turbo Diesel 3.0L
  • Engine: V6 Turbo Diesel 3.0L



  • vxg
    07-25 09:22 PM
    Good info vxg. Thanks. I am wondering though how come your job duties didn't change when you got promoted from an engineer to a manager, unless I guess you are an engineering manager and not a business development manager? Just curious. :)
    My duties increased, in past i was doing more tech work now i mostly manage people who do the same tech work but as i said it's all subjected to the lawyer and employer.





    Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1987 Mercedes-enz 300 Series
  • 1987 Mercedes-enz 300 Series



  • snathan
    03-27 12:49 AM
    Hello,

    I had applied for the H1 Extension in Sep 2009 and it went to Security Check. My Visa and I94 expired in Nov 2009. Recently, H1b transfer has been applied, and got the I129 approval but EOS(I94) has been rejected by saying that

    " An Extension of Stay(EOS) mayn't be approved for an appllicant who failed to maintain his/her previously accorded status or where such status expired before the application or petition was filed( see CFR 214.1(c)(4) and 248.1(b))".

    New employer says that i can't work for him till I94 accepts. So he is suggesting me togo India and get Visa stamped.

    As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010
    so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.

    Some are saying that i am no supposed to stay here as I94 expired but when i says to my employer he says that you can stay and work as long as the current extension decision is pending. so i am scared about it. could you plz help me out on this.

    Am also wondering that is there any chances of gettinga Visa rejected in India as my extension is in pending or they are going to keep in hold till my security
    clearance is done. I am in fix what to do??.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Satya.

    Your I-94 expired and I-94 extension got denied. In that case you can not stay as you are accumulating the illegal presence. I am not sure when you are saying I94 rejected, what is the decision pending. If its not rejected and you got only RFE, you can stay still get the final decision.



    more...


    Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. Mercedes Benz 300D 4-Matic
  • Mercedes Benz 300D 4-Matic



  • bbenhill
    01-14 05:59 PM
    Hi ca_immigrant, agree with ur point. I gave you green :-)

    Thx
    bbenhill

    Congrats !

    and thank you to desi485 for posting the link

    Good one and particulary moving was the last point ... -:)

    14. And yes, move the family first commitment at the top of your must-do list, now that you have less worry about re-entry, and make that long-delayed trip home to see your old folks one more time. (I am visiting my 83-yr old Dad, who still has more hair than I do, and less gray too, in June.)

    I first laughed when I read about the hair..(I too have less and a lot grey at 35 ...LOL and actually had grey hair since 20....donnno y....

    but then after a few minutes for some reason I almost had tears rolling down my eyes (reminded me about parents.....) ....well call my an emtional fool....

    neways...I always pray to God that whaterver happens please always help me remeber my parents !! and never forget all the great things they have done for us !!!
    (They are in India with my elder borther)

    oops...sorry for writing something out of context....

    but again Congrats !!





    2010 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 83 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo
  • 83 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo



  • snathan
    03-31 08:45 PM
    From your post it seems your H1b transfer was denied and not H1b extension, i think you should correct the title.

    If you go to company A then you will have to file H1b transfer again with company A. I think you can file an appeal in the meain time continue working for company B for 240 days (I am not sure of this but confirm with IV gurus or attorney).

    I dont think this is true. Untill the company A revoked the H1 which is valid till Sep 2009, I dont think one needs to file for transfer again. Otherwise please provide the source for the same.

    When you are filing for new H1B with new employer, it will not cancel the current H1B. There is nothing called H1B transfer. Everything is New only. The only issue is you need to prove your status and you will not be counted against the cap.



    more...


    Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel
  • 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel



  • lostinbeta
    09-04 02:20 PM
    Pixel Stretching is easy.

    All you have to do is use the Single Line Selection tool and bring it to a spot in your photo or image. Then copy and paste onto a new layer.

    Next, all you have to do is stretch that little area across the screen to the edge of your photo.

    Ah, I suck at explaining ,you can see what I mean at the right half of this picture. When you see it, you will understand what I mean.

    http://www.macromotive.com/ebay/dalu/da_splash_3.htm

    <B>NOTE:</B> This image was made by Dan4885, a mod of this forum. It is a splash screen for his site.





    hair Mercedes Benz OM617 Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 5cyl 2.5L Turbodiesel
  • 5cyl 2.5L Turbodiesel



  • bkarnik
    05-11 02:28 PM
    For people like us in the far flung areas, it would be helpful if IV posts a transcript or better yet record the event and make it available online so that we can at least feel like we have participated :) Just an idea.



    more...


    Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 5cyl 2.5L Turbodiesel
  • 5cyl 2.5L Turbodiesel



  • shirish
    10-15 12:42 PM
    Sorry Gurus, Couldn't figure out how to start a new thread. So posting here,

    My spouse is on H4, Now she wants to use EAD and work.She wants to work part time, She has found a job as well, but the employer is sayng she can do parttime only for few months, after that she has to do full time or find a job somewhere else. Now if she cannot find another parttime job after few months, and has to stop working , will it affect her status?

    Thankx in advance.





    hot Engine: V6 Turbo Diesel 3.0L Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. Picture of 1992 Mercedes-Benz
  • Picture of 1992 Mercedes-Benz



  • Rajeev
    08-11 08:22 AM
    does it have any impact, if a lot of people vote this bill on this site?
    Also, there is no time lines on when its going to be set for voting in House.

    It will definitely have an impact, but surprisingly very few persons are interested in pursuing this.



    more...


    house F/S 1985 300D Turbo diesel! Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1980 Mercedes Benz turbo
  • 1980 Mercedes Benz turbo



  • lazycis
    12-19 04:01 PM
    Multiple I-485 Filings Not Advisable
    �MurthyDotCom

    While the immigration regulations do not prohibit filing more than one I-485 for the same applicant, and the USCIS cannot provide guidance or advice for filing multiple I-485s, an applicant can adjust his or her status based only on one I-485 application. Therefore, submitting more than one filing at any given time potentially could result in problems. The USCIS could request that one set of adjustment applications be withdrawn, that the two applications be combined into one, fingerprints and security checks many not be conducted on both filings, or one set of I-485 applications could be denied. Thus, it is almost always advisable not to have multiple I-485s pending at the same time.


    I also have the information that if you have pending I-485 and will try to switch to the consular processing, I-485 will be automatically withdrawn as "duplicate" visa petition.





    tattoo 1987 Mercedes-enz 300 Series Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo
  • 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo



  • saileshdude
    09-07 10:49 AM
    Yes� It�s me Sreedhar. According to the conversation with my cousin, what ever I posted here is true. I am not sure what IO said is going to be happen or not. My cousin and myself working in the same office. I will keep update what ever happen to his case.

    -Sree

    Thanks for sharing this. I find it hard to believe what IO said (not you) . I think IO must have meant it will be current for PD 2003/2004 people. And using unused numbers from past is more of legislative thing that I am not sure if USCIS has the power to do it.



    more...


    pictures Mercedes Benz 300D 4-Matic Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1983 mercedes benz 300d turbo
  • 1983 mercedes benz 300d turbo



  • somegchuh
    09-22 06:54 PM
    Well, I don't see a problem with that. If you can file 485 without clearing 140, why can't you file 485 without clearing labor?

    We should stay modest? There are a lot of us who have waited 4+ years for labor. I think that's enough modesty and patience.


    I don't think that would be okay as you would then be jumping the hoop of I-140. I think we should just stay with the modest request of "filing 485" without visa number availability.





    dresses Picture of 1992 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1985 mercedes benz 300d turbo
  • 1985 mercedes benz 300d turbo



  • pappu
    09-23 09:23 AM
    "Word-of-Mouth" seems to be the most effective way of campaigning! I had sent mails, and left voice to couple of my friends some time back. They became aware of IV, but not yet registered. Talked to them today, and got both of them registered. (kasas & aksrao).

    Requested them to spread the word, "IV". I am sure they will read this thread and campaign for "IV".

    Thanks
    thanks for your efforts.
    We definately need more members in order to project us as a big organization when we talk to lawmakers.



    more...


    makeup 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. F/S 1985 300D Turbo diesel!
  • F/S 1985 300D Turbo diesel!



  • fromnaija
    07-23 02:38 PM
    I remember reading somewhere on USCIS website and this forum that FP taken in late 2007 (probably for all July 2007 filers) will last for the duration of AOS application...

    This must be for bad FP or for missing FP for self or any family member...


    I posted the following at another forum on this topic:


    USCIS is developing the Biometrics Storage System (BSS) w hich will allow the re-use of fingerprints and, if an application or petition has not been adjudicated within the fifteen month validity period, USCIS will be able to simply re-submit the stored fingerprints to the FBI, without any involvement of the applicant or petitioner. See 72 FR 17172 (Apr. 6, 2007) (establishing a new system of records).

    It is from this link:
    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9aecd408423b3f800b01aa0c83db a52


    Further research showed that the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) actually went into effect on May 7, 2007.



    DATES: The established system of
    records will be effective May 7, 2007
    unless comments are received that
    result in a contrary determination.

    This is from FR 17172 which you can find at:
    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2007_register&position=all&page=17172





    girlfriend 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo
  • 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo



  • sixburgh
    08-13 10:58 AM
    Hmmm.....I think she is not supposed to work when on H4. As always status in US is taken by 2 ways.

    Either Change of Status in US or Status when you enter/re-enter to US.

    As your wife recent was change of Status in US which was H4. She is not supposed to work. But I believe lot of people work and there might not be an impact on your AOS.

    Lets wait until Experts speak.......

    I did not Change status, I extended h4 Status; In fact USCIS gave us the approval and now we are again waiting for her EAD renewal to come in soon.

    Aren't all H status people supposed to have Dual Intent?

    If what you are saying is true, what are the steps I need to take?
    Someone is suggesting that I should revoke her h4.
    What happens of the fact that she worked since the arrival of her h4 renewal.
    Its been less than 100 days....





    hairstyles 5cyl 2.5L Turbodiesel Mercedes Benz 300d Turbo Diesel. 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 4
  • 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 4



  • willigetagc
    08-17 02:32 PM
    just remember to carefully preserve all payslips, email communications, and all other docs from this period. If and when you file for GC, you MAY need these docs.

    But, otherwise, your case is straightforward. As long as you send the H1 transfer to CIS before you are terminated/resign from B, you status will continue uninterrupted... So you are ok.





    Munna Bhai
    11-15 04:03 PM
    Hi ,

    My 180 days have passed and I have an approved 140. My job was filed in 2002 in EB2 as s/w engg. In this job i moved to project manager in IT. Now I am getting a job offer for an awesome company, nice pay and as a program manager. the role is still in IT but it will be more managing.

    Would this be a safe bet to take by choosing AC-21?

    Please reply. i need to respond to them in a couple of days....

    Use EAD to join the company but during I-485 process if they ask for EVL keep a back up company which can give EVL with Labor job description. Hope this helps.





    sansas
    01-21 07:28 AM
    hi dionysus
    i got this from some requirement agencies



    No comments:

    Post a Comment