Saturday, June 11, 2011

manualidades para el dia del nio

images dia del ni o manualidades. manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el 10 de mayo para
  • manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el 10 de mayo para



  • desi3933
    08-27 01:52 PM
    Thanks desi3933.

    My followup qn to this is ..

    If I get my 3yr H1 extn approved (before 140 cancellation) with company B and company A revokes my approved 140, is it possible to transfer my priority date(of the approved 140 ..which is now revoked by company A) to my new 140 filed by company B?

    Thanks


    A priority date can only be recaptured from one approved I-140 to another approved I-140, regardless of whether an I-485 was filed or not.

    Please check with your attorney.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advise.





    wallpaper manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el 10 de mayo para manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del ni o. ideas para el dia del ni o
  • manualidades para el dia del ni o. ideas para el dia del ni o



  • painful_GC
    05-05 01:32 PM
    Hi ..Many thanks for the response..i am planning to apply for COS to L2 as my H1 is still pending for a while..could you please confirm me the requirements/documents need to be attached..

    1) My H1 reciept copy
    2) L1 B of primary reciept/approval notice
    3) Employment letter from primary..

    could you please shed some light on this ??





    manualidades para el dia del nio. del salon el dia del niño
  • del salon el dia del niño



  • gc??
    11-09 02:06 PM
    Fred Hochberg: America Makes What India Needs (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/fred-hochberg/america-makes-what-india-_b_781067.html?ir=Politics)





    2011 manualidades para el dia del ni o. ideas para el dia del ni o manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del
  • manualidades para el dia del



  • indyanguy
    08-07 09:17 AM
    sometimes, labor subs can be genuine cases as well....



    more...


    manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el dia del
  • manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el dia del



  • kaarmaa
    05-04 06:07 PM
    Hi kaarmaa

    Thanks for your response.
    I am guessing you had a 3 years extension after your 6 years and in your 7th year you transferred over just as a normal H1b would have done. Correct? So in this case, what is the significance of I-140 since your new emplyer will have to apply for PERM and LC again in any case?

    No.

    I'm in my 7th and my H1B is expiring this June. My new employer filed for a three year extension using my approved 140 copy.

    I-140 can be used to reclaim the old priority date.

    Please consult an attorney. I have knowledge limited to my case.





    manualidades para el dia del nio. PARA QUE EL NIÑO QUE ESTÁ
  • PARA QUE EL NIÑO QUE ESTÁ



  • nixstor
    11-01 03:43 PM
    My brother is a Physical Therapist. His employer filed I485/I140 concurrently last week. His I140 was not filed under premium processing as the employer said that it is a waste of money as the GC will not come in a months time ( as the retrogression took place from Nov 2006). But then would he get his EAD or not? Any thoughts please?

    Yes, he will get his EAD. His 485 will not be adjudicated until his PD is current. 140 Preimum doesnt do any help for your brother. He should get his EAD in approx 90 days from the date of receipt.

    Can you request your brother to sign up on IV after his work at his facility? Every member counts!



    more...


    manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del
  • manualidades para el dia del



  • hpandey
    07-15 01:00 PM
    Stock options work like this

    If a company gives you 100 shares at 10$ each that means you have the option to buy them by the expiry date at 10$ each.

    So if within the expiry date they reach to 15$ you can buy them at 10$ and sell at 15$ getting a net profit of 5$ per share ( 500$ )

    In your case the share price is below what you will have to buy the shares at . So no use. You will be losing money in case you decide to sell them.

    Although if you think the share price is going to rise in the future you can buy them and hold them long term until the share price rises above 30 and you make some good money .





    2010 del salon el dia del niño manualidades para el dia del nio. dia del ni o manualidades.
  • dia del ni o manualidades.



  • immilaw
    09-18 01:41 PM
    Hi immilaw member,

    Thank you for the response, but my situation is.....

    1. My diploma certificate will be dated somewhere around December,2006.
    2. My H1B approval notice says my H1 is valid from October-1, 2006.
    3. For the current job I need MS degree, but I submitted a letter from my school saying all the course work is completed, but the diploma will be awarded in December, 2006.

    So now my questions are....

    a.) if I change my job after I receive my certificate, can I apply for green card on EB2 in my new job (assuming that my new jobs requires Masters too)?

    b.) Should the date on the certificate be earlier than the affective date of H1B or should it be earlier than the joining date of the job I am applying my green card on?

    Please suggest.

    Standards for H-1B and PR are different. Further, the basis of H-1B is the B.S. degree whereas the basis of EB-2 is your M.S. degree.

    Yes, you should be able to file and EB-2 through an employer that you join after you have been awareded the M.S. degree.

    Don't worry about your H-1B. You should not have a problem with that.



    more...


    manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del
  • manualidades para el dia del



  • michael_trs
    11-18 11:37 PM
    h1techSlave,

    I saw that priority date for EB2 (all other countries) now is current, while for EB3 is May 2005.....

    Does it mean that when my LC is ready I will have to wait my priority date for approximately 3 years?





    hair manualidades para el dia del manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el dia del
  • manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el dia del



  • rfarkiya
    10-30 11:52 AM
    Filed on 2nd July......

    EB-2 (India)
    I-140 approved on 2006

    No receipt yet..... No activity other then LUD on I-140 on 08/05/07



    more...


    manualidades para el dia del nio. dia del ni o manualidades.
  • dia del ni o manualidades.



  • vin13
    03-09 01:17 PM
    Ok, so one can own but not run a business with H1B, but can own and run with EAD,right?
    Thanks!!

    Right, one can own but not run a business with H1-B, but can own and run with EAD.





    hot manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el dia del manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del ni o. Ella es el Jefe de Redacción
  • manualidades para el dia del ni o. Ella es el Jefe de Redacción



  • simon03
    08-16 01:26 PM
    I am not an expert but this is my understanding:

    there is no requirement to work for the employer sponsoring your green card. Business requirements can change any day, and if your previous employer doesn't have a job for you...it shouldn't be a problem as long as
    1. you have a current job that is similar in duties
    2. your previous employer didn't withdraw I-140 and your I-140 was pending 180 days after filing I-485
    3. At the time of filing I-140, the job offer was bona-fide (non-frivolous). At the time of filing I-485 with other employer, the job you were employed in was similar and employer had bona-file permanent offer

    You can always send USCIS informing a change of employer (AC21), they wouldn't take back GC as long as you c



    more...


    house diploma%5B3%5D Manualidades manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del
  • manualidades para el dia del



  • Lasantha
    08-10 11:50 AM
    Hi,

    Is the weekly service center press release out? Where can I find those press releases? I couldn't find any links on the USCIS site.

    Thanks!

    Lasantha





    tattoo PARA QUE EL NIÑO QUE ESTÁ manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del
  • manualidades para el dia del



  • royus77
    05-30 09:36 PM
    Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...


    I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..

    My question is if
    1: my I140 is approved from company A and
    2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
    3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then

    leave the Company A and join Company B
    Now Company A revokes I140

    Will by H1B with Company B still valid?

    If your company A is a desi company(Mostly they try to profit on your exit also) he may try to sell the approved LC/1 -140 . So let be patient for another month and move . As far as the other things concerned you can get 3 years ext based on the I -140 ext and also you can port the PD to the new GC from company B .

    Just check with the attorney before moving I just gave my advise based on my research in the forums.

    Thanks
    roy



    more...


    pictures manualidades para el dia del manualidades para el dia del nio. dia del ni o manualidades.
  • dia del ni o manualidades.



  • arunsush
    02-01 11:25 AM
    please check your PM

    Check your PM...





    dresses manualidades para el dia del ni o. Ella es el Jefe de Redacción manualidades para el dia del nio. dia del ni o manualidades.
  • dia del ni o manualidades.



  • chanduv23
    09-10 06:51 AM
    If people think reversal of bulletin has solved their issues, it is far from truth. From what I understand and based on experience, Ron Hira and his likes will now work on a non reversible damage.

    If the immigrant community is still ignorant - God save the community.

    If we do not have enough numbers show up at the rally - Ron Hira, Lou Dobbs, Roy Beck and John Miano will start architecting something that is irreversible



    more...


    makeup manualidades para el dia del manualidades para el dia del nio. diploma%5B3%5D Manualidades
  • diploma%5B3%5D Manualidades



  • chantu
    09-15 06:37 PM
    I may travel to India in Oct on AP for first time. I am working on EAD and changed employer with AC21. I will use AP at POE.

    1) Do I have to get any transit visa if I go through European countries?
    2) Will there be any problem at POE? Any recent experiences?
    3) Do I have to go to consulate in India?

    Thanks in advance!





    girlfriend manualidades para el dia del manualidades para el dia del nio. Cuchilla para manualidades
  • Cuchilla para manualidades



  • kondur_007
    07-24 10:26 AM
    ???

    It really will not matter a whole lot whether you mark Yes to all three or only to the third one. What you do need to do is attach an explanation (that your wife has filed 485, copy of 485 receipt and cover letter explaining that it was filed as a "dependent" petition to your immigration petition).

    This questions (all three of them) are designed to screen people with immigrant intent (the whole purpose is to answer the question: does this person have immigrant intent) and once you answer one of them yes, it serves the purpose.

    Immigrant intent does not matter for H, O, P visa categories as they are exempt from sec 214(b).

    So in nutshell, it would not matter whether you mark all three yes or only third one yes. If I were to be you, I will mark them all yes and attach the explanation (very brief, with highlighted statement that says that she has filed 485 and receipt is attached).

    Good Luck, and yes, send it ASAP...:)





    hairstyles dia del ni o manualidades. manualidades para el dia del nio. manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el dia del
  • manualidades para el dia del ni o. manualidades para el dia del



  • imh1b
    04-20 10:07 AM
    Immigration reform is for all.....

    1) Path to citizenship for undocumented workers
    2) Relief to backlogged EB/FB immigration - pork for us
    3) Foolproof border security and enforcement of immigration law - pork for Antis

    So it's a win win for everybody. We should support this march and show our solidarity to CIR.

    Any latest news on CIR?





    number30
    02-23 08:50 PM
    Employement history is on G-325. It is only for last 5 years. If it was before 5 years there is good chance that you need not answer that question. I-485 does not require your Tax returns. You can do that with your W2 forms.

    What was length of the work?





    gcisadawg
    05-05 04:03 PM
    I think other simple RFE is for medicals. We just have to mail the envelope provided by Civil surgeon along with the cover page sent by USCIS as part of RFE.

    The cover page they sent us includes

    1> Officer #
    2> CUD ( They should receive the mail on or before this date)
    3> Form # ( I-485, I-140 etc)
    4> File #: A # if available
    5> Receipt #: receipt # for the form # above
    6> Address to which the document should be mailed.

    I didn't see any bar code as one poster suggested.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment