Sunday, June 12, 2011

love poems for guy

images love poems for guy. love poems love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems
  • love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems



  • sam_hoosier
    01-24 02:45 PM
    I just checked with my Lawyer. I am a July 2 receipt guy and my 180 days got over. Currently my wife moved from her H1B(not stamped yet, she moved from H4 to H1) to EAD and I am still on H1B.

    My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).

    Please advise

    Can you ask your lawyer what issues will it create for EAD renewal if you stay on H1B ?





    wallpaper love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems
  • love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems



  • gcwait2007
    12-21 08:51 PM
    Thanks, Bestin.

    I have another question. If my I-140 is approved in next few days, how the status will change?

    Thanks in advance





    love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems
  • love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems



  • leo2606
    07-05 10:08 PM
    Are you kidding or serious?

    AC21 is applicable only if I-485 is pending, once I-485 approved you don't have to tell any one.



    Friends, I would like to know if I change job after I-140 & I-485 approval, do I still need to notify USCIS about AC-21. Also, will it require my new employer to provide a letter of job duties to confirm that the new job is either same or similar to the old one.

    Thanks





    2011 love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems love poems for guy. love poems for guys. love
  • love poems for guys. love



  • guitarbam
    01-24 11:21 AM
    I talked to her by phone on yesterday and seem like she know that i'm not believe on her. so she talked to my office manager and my office manager is trust on her....

    how can i say ? what i can do ? :(

    (But i already paid all the lawyer fee by myself on couple weeks ago....)



    more...


    love poems for guy. love poems for a oy you love.
  • love poems for a oy you love.



  • lacchij
    11-06 11:03 PM
    My AP status was changed to Document mailed on 10/29 but i didn't receive anything yet. Heard that Lawyer would be receiving them if you have signed G28.

    Keep in touch with your lawyer and ask them to forward it to you as soon as they receive. Otherwise, some lawyers will take their own sweet time to send it.

    Hi,

    We are in a critical situation. My wife's AP was approved on 10/18 and the current status is "Document Mailed on 11/05". It also says "You should receive the document within 30 days".

    Our flight to India is on 11/15 and we are wondering typically how long it takes for us to receive the physical paper after the status changed to "Document Mailed".

    Can you please share your experience?

    Thanks,
    KK





    love poems for guy. 2011 Short Love Poems For Him
  • 2011 Short Love Poems For Him



  • uma78
    06-02 11:10 AM
    Hehe ... thanks for enlightening the folks here but to tell you the truth - I have been doing this for years using Photoshop for all of my family and friends, just that I go to Fedex Kinkos which costs me .42 for a single 4x6 print ... :)

    apume, you have been using it for years, but did not feel like sharing with anyone like hinvin66 ;). Thank you hinvin66 for sharing the info with us. :)

    Don't attack me for pointing out the fact.



    more...


    love poems for guy. love poems for guy. Short Love
  • love poems for guy. Short Love



  • frost_oni
    04-10 04:27 PM
    yeah, they look better :thumb: i like your new stamps, but somehow, the blue background...oh well, anyway, they are very good!





    2010 love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems
  • love poems for guy. love poems



  • Seek_Gc
    09-09 07:47 PM
    if we are already using EAD from EB3 - 485 , are we still allowed to apply for another labor with EB2 ? and port the dates from EB3 while applying for EB2 - 140



    more...


    love poems for guy. love poems to boyfriend.
  • love poems to boyfriend.



  • saps
    01-09 12:18 PM
    Thanks for everyone's help. I would give you a green but I don't know how to...If you could tell me ..





    hair love poems for guys. love love poems for guy. love poems for guys. love
  • love poems for guys. love



  • sweet_jungle
    12-12 01:31 AM
    It's good to know.

    Well, i doubt having passport at FP would have helped. If in infopass they were not able to correct, how could they do it at FP ASC?
    Anyways, having docs helps. I was initially debating whether to take birth certificate at infopass and it turned out it was very much needed.



    more...


    love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems
  • love poems for guy. love poems



  • godspeed
    02-11 10:43 AM
    Pappu,
    I agree, and so just to vent, IV forum participation must be a give and take, it is shameful and unethical to ask questions and run away once its been answered or their problems are resolved, we have thousands of members and only a handful of them have contributed towards 2009 contributions, the total has not even touched $1500?? there is a limit to being a free rider, at times like these when legal immigration has hit bottom in the priorities list, cant we atleast pool some money and support those who are trying to work for us?? is it too much to ask? its just not enough to say "god will help us", god helps only those who help themselves.
    On the contrary I think IV forum can be stress relievers. One can share their pain, anxiety, news and questions with other people in the same boat.





    hot love poems for a oy you love. love poems for guy. love poems for guys. cheating
  • love poems for guys. cheating



  • looneytunezez
    03-08 01:15 PM
    Congrats............



    more...


    house love poems for guys. love poems for guy. love poems for guy. hearts and
  • love poems for guy. hearts and



  • chansek
    07-21 11:33 PM
    Hi,
    Is Personnel check allowed for I-485, EAD and Advance Parole filing fees.

    Thank you.
    chansek





    tattoo 2011 Short Love Poems For Him love poems for guy. love poems for guy. poems for
  • love poems for guy. poems for



  • GCFrenzy
    05-12 09:19 AM
    The law in question in Arizona was SB 1070. When it passed, I was an immigrant resident of that state.

    When I received my greencard two years ago, I was sent a letter from the Department of Homeland Security -- the same letter that is sent to thousands of new immigrants every week -- from which I quote:

    We will soon mail you a new Permanent Resident Card... When you receive your card, you must carry it with you at all times if you are 18 older. It is the law.
    Pretty clear.

    ..................................

    Robin Koerner: A Legal Immigrant's Take on Illegal Immigration (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/a-legal-immigrants-take-o_b_860273.html)



    more...


    pictures love poems for guy. Short Love love poems for guy. hot love poems for guy. love
  • hot love poems for guy. love



  • leoindiano
    02-24 12:26 PM
    I have a freind whose DUI came up when he went to stamping in CANADA...They gave him the visa after 10 days, after clearance from FBI, This is most likely the same...If the charges are reduced before you filed I-485, then it should not be a problem. You just show them the proof. Having attorney with you will definitely help.





    dresses love poems for guys. cheating love poems for guy. love poems for guy. Short love
  • love poems for guy. Short love



  • ragz4u
    02-03 12:40 PM
    You should try and get an appointment with his staff. I am also from PA and am willing to come with you to their office if he gives an appointment.

    Did anyone else get any emails from their senators/congressmen?



    more...


    makeup love poems to boyfriend. love poems for guy. love poems for guys.
  • love poems for guys.



  • ImmiLosers
    03-10 10:01 PM
    URGENT -
    I already have approved I-140 in eb3/Sept 2002. I am substituting a labor (EB2) - if approved I would be able to apply for I-485 right away.
    My Lawyer has advised to apply I-140 as it is for EB2. (which means no reference to earlier eb3 PD ) And upon its approval during I-485 application, request for earlier PD. In fact, as per him - only reference I need is to seek eligibility for I-485 application. Which is true but shouldn�t I-140 which is basis of I-485 application should show eligible PD.

    Please let me know yr opinion.





    girlfriend love poems for guy. poems for love poems for guy. You guys rock! love poems for
  • You guys rock! love poems for



  • lermitthefrog
    06-07 03:06 PM
    TGG Team is a team that makes games. It stands for "that game guy", which is the nickname of the team leader. It has only started a few weeks ago. So far the team is just a forum, working on a story. I hope you will join the site later on.





    hairstyles love poems for guy. love poems love poems for guy. love poems for guy. love poems
  • love poems for guy. love poems



  • ArkBird
    03-19 01:48 PM
    Canada option though attractive has his own problems and I mean serious problems!. When you apply for stamping, consulate will first cancel your existing visa so if your H1B is denied you have to go to your home country from Canada!





    axp817
    04-11 07:14 PM
    Given how soon (after the layoff) the soft LUDs appeared, it is highly unlikely that they had anything to do with the layoff, unless your employer revoked the 140 a few days/weeks in advance given the impending layoff.

    I haven't heard of companies doing that but you never know.

    Like someone else suggested, getting a new attorney to submit G-28N is probably a good idea.

    If I were you, I would do the following.

    1. Call the old employer's attorney and check if the 140 was revoked, or if it is going to be revoked.
    2. If the answer to the above is no, check with the attorney if they are willing to forward any future USCIS correspondence to you.
    3. If the answer to #2 is 'No', get a new attorney to do a G-28N as soon as possible, and then look for a new job that qualifies for AC-21 benefits.
    4. If the answer to #2 is 'Yes', then you don't need to do a G-28N right away, and could do it after you start the new job. This is just in case if the new company's attorneys require you to do a G-28N through them.

    Good luck. Keep us posted.





    Shenner
    06-04 06:19 PM
    We have been seeing a lot of these as of late. For example, I represent many companies who are actually agents; ie, a staffing agency who places speech therapists or nurses. The USCIS is now seeking to show that the beneficiary is actually on payroll and that the staffing company is in existence and that the location where the beneficiary will work is actually in existence. They have also been asking for copies of the contracts between the staffing agency and the place where the alien will work. Although it seems like they are asking for a lot, it does make sense in light of the immigration laws for H-1bs. A lot of abuse went on in the past in this visa categories espcially with staffing agencies etc. They would bring in nurses, etc. and then not place them anywhere! These people would pay and get a visa, enter the US, and when they reported for work were told there was no job for them and then they had no place to go. I believe it is in response to these abuses why we are seeing this now.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment