Tuesday, June 14, 2011

jwoww jersey shore

images that quot;Jersey Shorequot; stars jwoww jersey shore. Publish Jersey Shore Book
  • Publish Jersey Shore Book



  • maheshf
    02-20 11:07 AM
    Dear All..need expert guidance on my situation.

    1) Company A. Approved I-140 and LC for more than 6 months in 2006

    2) Took a Job with Company B. Concurrent filling of New I-140 , 485, EAD, AP (In July 2007), EAD and AP approved > 180 days. But still waiting for I-140..looks like it going to take some time.

    3) Want to change to company �C�in similar area. Can I use AC21? Given that I have approved I-140 from company A, 485 from company B and want to move to company C ?

    I assume answer is No but thought I will get some expert guidance.

    Thanks for your help





    wallpaper Publish Jersey Shore Book jwoww jersey shore. Jwoww goes out.jpg
  • Jwoww goes out.jpg



  • vin13
    01-09 06:49 PM
    We had a very good conversation with IO. He was sympathetic by mentioning that Green Cards can be a long and expensive proceess
    :)





    jwoww jersey shore. The Jersey Shore cast has been
  • The Jersey Shore cast has been



  • bluez25
    07-26 02:44 PM
    Guys ... please help. I am trying to get PCC from my local police station and they are giving me hell time here... and I am running out of time. The local police station guys are saying that they will only give a letter in white paper (No letter head) and they are insisting that it will not be used. What shall I do and I have to submit my documents by tuesday by latest.....

    Questions for friends around

    1.. is the letter given by the local police station with out the letter head will e accepted in the Consulate?
    2.. If not can we get a PCC from the commisioner office?


    Please give me some directions.





    2011 Jwoww goes out.jpg jwoww jersey shore. JWoww Jersey Shore Pictures amp;
  • JWoww Jersey Shore Pictures amp;



  • reddymjm
    02-10 03:16 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf

    Can u update ur profile



    more...


    jwoww jersey shore. jwoww jersey shore 2011
  • jwoww jersey shore 2011



  • Saralayar
    06-04 12:19 PM
    http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12514065?nclick_check=1

    FTA:

    "...
    The law would also increase numerical caps on the number of visas for countries such as Mexico, the Philippines, China and India. People from those countries hoping to immigrate to the U.S. routinely face waits of more than a decade in a system with a backlog of 5.8 million people.
    ..."

    The URL link do not work.





    jwoww jersey shore. JWoww Jersey Shore
  • JWoww Jersey Shore



  • pappu
    07-13 02:38 PM
    The Conrad 30 J-1 physician waiver program is good news.

    IV Physicans group worked on it led by Core team member- Paskal. Paskal had made several trips to DC to get support for the bill. IV had also sent a letter of support and provided guidance in its advocacy effort to people involved.

    Paskal may have to update the group on the provisions that went into the final amendment.



    more...


    jwoww jersey shore. JWOWW of the Jersey Shore
  • JWOWW of the Jersey Shore



  • bkarnik
    08-28 05:00 PM
    Totally agree with boreal. Also, the category that you qualify for depends upon the requirements of the job and not your qualifications. For example if the minimum requirements of the job is BS with little or no experience, you would be in an EB3 category, irrespective of whether you have a MS or a PhD.





    2010 The Jersey Shore cast has been jwoww jersey shore. that quot;Jersey Shorequot; stars
  • that quot;Jersey Shorequot; stars



  • nrmarrivada9
    04-04 09:53 AM
    She could be on F1 even before the commencement of the classes. It will not be a problem.

    Regards
    Naveen



    more...


    jwoww jersey shore. JWoww Jersey Shore in a bikini
  • JWoww Jersey Shore in a bikini



  • veni001
    01-31 12:02 PM
    What are the requirements to port from eb3 to eb2 with just an i 140 approved? I am happy with my current employer. I have worked with this company for 5 years now. I have a master's from a well known university in the US. At the time of applying for gc, attorney and company advised to file in eb3.
    Thanks.

    That means your current position qualifies as EB3 only!! If you want to port you need to find a EB2 qualifying job:)





    hair JWoww Jersey Shore Pictures amp; jwoww jersey shore. jwoww jersey shore.
  • jwoww jersey shore.



  • Saralayar
    06-04 12:19 PM
    http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12514065?nclick_check=1

    FTA:

    "...
    The law would also increase numerical caps on the number of visas for countries such as Mexico, the Philippines, China and India. People from those countries hoping to immigrate to the U.S. routinely face waits of more than a decade in a system with a backlog of 5.8 million people.
    ..."

    The URL link do not work.



    more...


    jwoww jersey shore. JWoww of #39;The Jersey Shore#39;
  • JWoww of #39;The Jersey Shore#39;



  • AnandNJ
    06-27 03:04 PM
    No, you can not get a copy of I-140 by USCIS
    except your employer or attorney, one of my friend called attorneys office when attorney is not in the office paralegal answered and he requested her a copy of approval she sent but attorney may not give you. However there is a form of I-824 to get a duplicate copy but its useful to employers not for beneficiary. USCIS will not send duplicate of I-140 copy to beneficiary.

    If you want to port your older priority date, having I-140 approval is good but that not required, meaning if you have I-140 receipt number thats good enough to port.





    hot jwoww jersey shore 2011 jwoww jersey shore. JWoww From Jersey Shore
  • JWoww From Jersey Shore



  • gonecrazyonh4
    05-08 11:01 AM
    Last time we renewed we lost more than a month since they did it from approval date. Also they gave it so fast and only for 1year - we missed the 2yr valid EAD by days. In comparison they issued the AP quite late taking their sweet time



    more...


    house jersey shore snooki and jwoww jwoww jersey shore. The Jersey Shore co-stars were
  • The Jersey Shore co-stars were



  • validIV
    03-20 05:25 PM
    This pretty much guarantees H-1 for small businesses. With the already reduced number of H-1 applications, you are a shoe-in for H-1 if you apply this year from a small company.





    tattoo JWoww Jersey Shore jwoww jersey shore. JWOWW-Jersey-Shore-Picture-6
  • JWOWW-Jersey-Shore-Picture-6



  • desi485
    01-08 04:29 PM
    Does the cover-letter you included while filing your 485 include your job duties?
    thats basically what you need, to make sure your new duties/position are inline with what was decribed in the LC.

    We have a company lawyer. Only thing I have is 485 receipts, FP notice, EAD and AP.

    Nothing has been shared with us till I-140 approval.

    Upon my demands, all I got is my I-140 application number. My HR dept has a strict position that I-140 & LC are employer documents and it will NOT BE Shared with employees.

    I still doubt that USCIS will expect me to have these documents.

    Any ideas How can I know job description? Can I call USCIS? dont' think they will entertain?

    I am about to file for H1B extension. Is there anything here that can give me some idea about job description? I guess H1B and LCA job description should be same. isn't it???



    more...


    pictures JWOWW of the Jersey Shore jwoww jersey shore. Jwoww, jersey shore 2,
  • Jwoww, jersey shore 2,



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-13 04:55 PM
    USCIS has accepted my application and we received the receipts today. Thanks to USCIS. They are being lenient.

    That is GREAT!

    I can understand what you have gone through and it must be a big relief for you !

    Can you tell us when did you resubmit your application and what fee did they accept..old or new. A friend of mine resubmitted his application a few days ago with new fee... his original app was rejected earlier because his attorney sent thre wrong fee amount...(neither new nor old..)

    Good luck and enjoy the feleing now





    dresses JWoww From Jersey Shore jwoww jersey shore. Jersey Shore: JWoww Debuts
  • Jersey Shore: JWoww Debuts



  • Jyothi
    01-25 09:57 AM
    I support this.. Please draft the letter



    more...


    makeup JWoww Jersey Shore in a bikini jwoww jersey shore. jersey shore snooki and jwoww
  • jersey shore snooki and jwoww



  • meridiani.planum
    07-19 03:20 AM
    Thank you Ganguteli and Elaine for your responses.

    It appears there was a problem with the website status update. Today my attorney received a letter that my MTR has been approved. I guess my I-485 is back on track now.

    Thank you once again for your replies.

    good to hear that it worked out ok in your case!
    One Q: how long did it take for USCIS to get back to you with a confirmation that the MTR was accepted? [from the day you requested it]





    girlfriend JWOWW-Jersey-Shore-Picture-6 jwoww jersey shore. The Jersey Shore Crew head to
  • The Jersey Shore Crew head to



  • thomachan72
    10-19 09:35 AM
    Has anybody done that?
    Questions;
    1) Will the old 140 be valid (for using the PD) even if the old employer withdraws/revokes the old LC/140? Big corporation, so I thought that would be a standard procedure?
    2) Has the new job title and responsibilities be very similar to the old one?
    3) Has the new LC/140 to be filed before the old one is cancelled inorder to keep the PD?
    4) is there any memo/law that allows us to keep the old PD once a 140 has been approved (even if it is revoken)?

    It is clear that a new LC/140 has to be done once you change the job. So any other information is welcome.





    hairstyles JWoww of #39;The Jersey Shore#39; jwoww jersey shore. Jersey Shore#39;s JWOWW is not
  • Jersey Shore#39;s JWOWW is not



  • gc0402
    07-17 11:19 AM
    A# is either someting that you get by the following ways:

    1. If you were a student and were on OPT the EAD card had an A#
    2. Sometimes when your I-140 is approved it comes with A# (NOT ALWAYS NO ONE KNOWS WHY/WHY NOT)
    3. When your I-485 is accepted most likely you will get a new A#

    So if you have 1 or 2 use it else leave it blank.

    Thank you for the clarifications. One more doubt:
    G-325A has got got file no. which starts with A and Alien Registration no in the bottom. Should we have to fill A# against file no. in top with our A# got with I-140 approval?





    gc28262
    07-29 12:25 PM
    Good One !





    ksvreg
    09-25 02:18 PM
    April 2008?
    6months gone by and you are thinking of getting back/extension to h1b now?
    it's a long time to get back to h1b status. If it is expired, then EAD is our only option now.
    Your friends are right to be on h1b while 485 pending; If some thing unusual happens to ur pending 485, you are not thrown out of status. And that is when h1b will be help full.
    Just in case; see what your lawyer has to say.

    Thanks for the information. I did not understand the last of part of your response. If some unusual happens, how should I get on to H1B when my H1B expired in April 2008.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment