Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber movie 2011

images Justin Bieber wins #39;Best Drop justin bieber movie 2011. justin bieber movie 2011
  • justin bieber movie 2011



  • tnite
    06-19 09:41 AM
    Part 2 application type
    I use EB3 , which one should I check? a ?
    my wife file with me, which one should she check? b?

    part 3 processing information
    were you inspected by a US immigration officer? yes or no

    what does the "inspected" mean?

    You shld check a , if you're the primary applicant
    you wife shld check b

    yes, everyone who gets a stamp and comes through port of entry and gets stamped , questioned is inspected by a US immigration officer





    wallpaper justin bieber movie 2011 justin bieber movie 2011. New Justin Bieber “Never Say
  • New Justin Bieber “Never Say



  • eilsoe
    10-03 01:11 PM
    Man you're weird too....


    SPAM SPAM SPAM


    :::::runs away too::::: (HA!)





    justin bieber movie 2011. 2011 MTV Movie Awards - Show
  • 2011 MTV Movie Awards - Show



  • abandookwala63
    10-26 04:53 PM
    Hi ,
    Cna someone give me the customer Servcie #s to call For TSC
    Are they by service center?

    Wat is Second Level Support and what is the # to call them?

    Tel # 1-8003755283 and then press # 1-2-2-6-2-2-1





    2011 New Justin Bieber “Never Say justin bieber movie 2011. Justin Bieber Earrings At MTV
  • Justin Bieber Earrings At MTV



  • gaurav_sh2
    07-20 07:47 AM
    I agree to maverick. I have PD of feb 08 in EB2. I was having a permenent job but I decided to move back. The main points were uncentainity in GC process. Took a leads Job in worlds largest mutual fund company at bangalore as DBA.
    Thing are working out great, since I can do what ever I want without worrying about any paprework.

    All though I am really flustreted with bangalore traffic but you have to deal with it..



    more...


    justin bieber movie 2011. 2011 MTV Movie Awards: Justin
  • 2011 MTV Movie Awards: Justin



  • Alabaman
    09-05 12:03 PM
    For sure, things will be different after Nov Elections. However when it comes to immigration reforms or SKIL kind of bills, i think (i hate to say this) ambiguity still persists, no matter who controls the house
    Well, there is a slightly increased chance in case of Dems control the houses

    Do most of them (Congress) even know there is anything like the SKIL bill??





    justin bieber movie 2011. Justin Bieber at the 2011 MTV
  • Justin Bieber at the 2011 MTV



  • tikka
    07-05 11:32 AM
    PLEASE DIGG

    http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Frustrates_Green_Card_Applicants



    more...


    justin bieber movie 2011. Justin Bieber at the 2011 MTV
  • Justin Bieber at the 2011 MTV



  • san3297
    11-10 07:33 PM
    I called USCIS but they are just saying send all the docs as stated in the RFE. Seems dont have any option other than sending originals. The search for this kind of RFEs yielded no results.





    2010 2011 MTV Movie Awards - Show justin bieber movie 2011. Justin Bieber wins #39;Best Drop
  • Justin Bieber wins #39;Best Drop



  • new_horizon
    10-26 07:20 AM
    Can someone give the website where I can check the case status? thanks.



    more...


    justin bieber movie 2011. Justin Bieber Singer Justin
  • Justin Bieber Singer Justin



  • h1b_tristate
    07-27 11:22 PM
    ^





    hair Justin Bieber Earrings At MTV justin bieber movie 2011. Teen phenom Justin Bieber has
  • Teen phenom Justin Bieber has



  • GreenCard4US
    07-16 07:14 PM
    I don't know where there is thread regarding this but this quite a serious matter, we should up the ante. They are sending millions of faxes to all Senators with this false information and guess who the Senators will believe. Can we sen counter faxes but will get lost in their faxes, maybe need to call them. Lets not forget this issue while waiting for the bulletin.



    more...


    justin bieber movie 2011. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • eb3retro
    12-25 01:23 AM
    Hi

    I am on H1B for past 7 months. My employer had difficulty getting job for me I got job(with 3 layers of companies before the client) after my own efforts(with little help from my company) and my employer cornered me to send an email in which i have agreed that i will get paid only if my employer gets the money from the last layer of the company he is contracting with.

    Because of that i am getting paid very late after 100 days, as companies pay late. I have got new job and i am taking it up from Jan. Till now my employer has paid only salary till August only. He has run pay stub still Mid of september(though he has not paid for september). And is refusing to give me pay stubs after that. Also he says, as i am quitting he will pay the salary going forward as bonus without pay stubs in next year 2008 as he will not be able to pay it as my salary as i will not be with them as employee after December.

    I have proper timesheets that i had submitted with client to prove my work hours with client.

    How do i get my pay stubs and my pay?

    Can i take legal action against my employer for not paying me on time and not giving me pay stubs. Will the email i sent have any advantage to him?

    Please help

    Thanks
    MRD



    for god sake, let us know the name of the employer. that will save a soul or two. thanks.





    hot 2011 MTV Movie Awards: Justin justin bieber movie 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • cmanoj2000
    07-28 01:29 AM
    Came to US in 2004. But never was after GC. Applied in Feb 2008 EB2. So does not look like will get my GC in next couple of years.

    'cooler' has well said that value of GC has changed as life has progressed. Now thinking of going back as parents getting older. Plus daughter has US citizenship. If she wants to come back here, that is her privilege.

    Completing 40 SS credits next year. So can return after that. Bought home in 2006 at the peak of the buble so getting out of the house is probably the only hurdle left.



    more...


    house justin-ieber-3D-movie.jpg justin bieber movie 2011. Earring-wearing Justin Bieber
  • Earring-wearing Justin Bieber



  • somegchuh
    06-11 12:49 PM
    I assume you mean "Be prepared for some grilling ....".
    I don't see why US would care if I am returning back in a week with a valid GC. I can imagine canadians asking me if I have abandoned my canadian PR status or not.

    For some grilling by both CBP in the US and also their Canadian counterpart. You should've surrendered the Canadian PR or US GC based on where you wanted to live permanently. It's not illegal to be a PR of both countries, but if the Canadians know and if you've claimed any sort of health insurance in Canada, they'll send you a bill for it. All this is not to scare you, but first hand experience of my cousin who lives on the border and works for a Detroit based company.





    tattoo Justin Bieber at the 2011 MTV justin bieber movie 2011. Singer Justin Bieber arrives
  • Singer Justin Bieber arrives



  • manishcp
    12-28 10:05 AM
    I am still waiting.
    EB-3 India, LC: Dec 2003
    I-140, Rec. date: Dec 27, 2006



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber at the 2011 MTV justin bieber movie 2011. Justin Bieber 2011 Golden
  • Justin Bieber 2011 Golden



  • dealsnet
    08-04 01:51 PM
    She have the H-4 because of her husband. If he want to cancel, he can inform USCIS about the separation. The USCIS can cancel her H-4 and she will be out of status. Just like employer can cancel the H1B. If he didn't cancel, she can stay untill the validity of her I-94.

    USCIS will approve the GC, when they satisfy the spouse is living with the petitioner and every thing in order and without any problem (joint tax, bank accounts etc....).
    That is why they again send RFE for some people.

    Even family based GC after marriage there will be an interview after years to get the permanent GC. In that interview, judge will ask and find out what level of intimacy these couples have. He want to satisfy these people are real husband and wife. (this interview is not for employment based candidates)

    If she is on H4, as long as H1 is valid she can continue legally in US. I do not see any reason for her to go back.
    She can file I-485 as a dependent, since she is still the wife of the I-485 primary applicant.





    dresses justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber movie 2011. Justin Bieber New Movie
  • Justin Bieber New Movie



  • Euclid
    02-11 02:11 PM
    Hi,

    My OPT was approved and I received the approval notice. But the card itself
    has been lost in mail. I have applied for a replacement card.

    I am aware of something called the "I-9 receipt rule" wherein the receipt for
    the replacement of a lost document can be used in place of the document itself
    for a period of 90 days.

    Does this apply to my case? In other words, can I use the receipt of the replacement
    request to work for upto 90 days?

    Thanks in advance!

    PS: I am aware that I cannot start working based on the approval notice itself.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber Singer Justin justin bieber movie 2011. justin-ieber-3D-movie.jpg
  • justin-ieber-3D-movie.jpg



  • sam2006
    08-15 01:24 PM
    I think all the 140 approved / pending at TSC and 485 applied at NSC have been transfered to TSC

    the LUD for 140 was the Transfer to TSC i guess
    we have to look at TSC timings now





    girlfriend Singer Justin Bieber arrives justin bieber movie 2011. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber: Never Say Never



  • mpadapa
    08-09 02:30 PM
    bump





    hairstyles justin bieber 2011 new haircut justin bieber movie 2011. 2011, Justin
  • 2011, Justin



  • rsdang
    08-15 03:54 PM
    Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.

    We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).


    Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.


    Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.



    And thank you for staying to help the rest...





    rayoflight
    12-21 01:18 PM
    Hi All, I know that visa numbers are allocated per country basis (7% or so) but I would like to know how are the visa numbers allocated to EB1 / EB2 & EB3 Categories within a country.

    For Ex: If Country A has 1000 Visa Numbers for a fiscal year how does USCIS divide them between EB1 / EB2 / EB3

    Thanks in advance for your replies...





    Euclid
    02-11 02:11 PM
    Hi,

    My OPT was approved and I received the approval notice. But the card itself
    has been lost in mail. I have applied for a replacement card.

    I am aware of something called the "I-9 receipt rule" wherein the receipt for
    the replacement of a lost document can be used in place of the document itself
    for a period of 90 days.

    Does this apply to my case? In other words, can I use the receipt of the replacement
    request to work for upto 90 days?

    Thanks in advance!

    PS: I am aware that I cannot start working based on the approval notice itself.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment