Thursday, June 16, 2011

justin bieber hoodie and hat

images justin bieber lakers hat. justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber google images.
  • justin bieber google images.



  • spgtopper
    05-24 01:34 PM
    Fantastic job Salil. The idea of the poster was simply fabulous.

    Keep it up!

    S.





    wallpaper justin bieber google images. justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber phone wallpaper.
  • justin bieber phone wallpaper.



  • dilber
    07-16 06:24 PM
    How about setting up a poll to get a rough idea we could create a poll with a salary range and EB level for example 48000~ 59999 EB3 48000~59999 EB2 60000~70000 EB3 60000~70000 EB2 etc. this would give us a rough Idea about Levels and corresponding EB categories. I suggest using numerical ranges Instead of Levels because some people may not know the levels.
    This poll can give us some thing like X% of level 3 are EB2 and Y% of Level 2 are EB3 sort of estimates.





    justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber hat purple.
  • justin bieber hat purple.



  • wandmaker
    12-11 03:00 AM
    I have received EAD/AP. Need to know if I have need to go for EAD renewal in USCIS office or it comes by post

    No, you will have file I-765 form with USCIS, you can do paper filing or electronic.





    2011 justin bieber phone wallpaper. justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber hat on. stole
  • justin bieber hat on. stole



  • gc_check
    08-30 10:09 AM
    for gg_ny

    this is extension of H1B based of aproved I140 .

    if i understood correctly the application for H1 extension will became null and void if i travel outside of US .

    this is very interesting. I was not aware about this .

    Anyway, thank you for your valuable input

    I've also applied for the H1B extension(3yr Extn based on approved I-140) and was told NOT to travel while the case is still pending approval by my company Legal Dept/Attorney. So I requested to do it on premuim processing as there is a business necessity to do so. If there is a business need for you to travel, then your company should be willing to use Premium Processing. It costs $1000 more to the company to request Premuim Processing.



    more...


    justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber new york yankees
  • justin bieber new york yankees



  • gcpadmavyuh
    10-12 09:05 AM
    The maximum time allowed on H1B is 6 years, this includes the time you spent on L1. This is the reason why you have been given H1B that is only valid for 1 year.

    On a side note, the maximum time allowed on L1 is 5 years - you had to go back to India since you have spent the maximum allowable time on that visa.

    Now, there are two ways to extend your stay beyond the initial 5/6 yrs granted on H1 or L1 visas.

    1. For both L1 and H1Bs: Go back to your country (India) for 1 yr after your initial term expires. After 1 yr stay in your home country, you will be eligible for "another cycle" of L1/H1. So, for L1 you will get another 5 yrs, and H1B another 6 yrs.


    2. Another way to extend your H1B is to start your Green card process (file your labor, and then your 140). Once your labor is pending for > 1 yr, or your 140 is approved, you will be eligible for 1 yr or 3 yr H1B extensions. This does not apply to L1s.


    Here is what I would suggest for your case:

    Best case scenario: Wait until your 1 yr clock resets, apply for fresh L1A (multi national manager). Once you are in the USA, convince your company to file for your green card in EB1 - multi national manager. The EB1 is almost always current, you can get your GC pretty soon.

    This is the best case scenario that I can envision for you.

    Alternatively,you can come back immediately on H1, apply for your PERM and 140, and then get unlimited extensions based on your GC being pending.

    You can also wait until your 1 yr clock resets and then enter on H1 in Feb 2008, where by you might be able to claim 5 more years on H1B extensions ( a total of fresh 6 yrs on your current H1B). eventually, you will have to file for your PERM and 140 and then get extensions beyond the 6 yrs. I think you will need to file a petition with USCIS indicating the H1B clock reset.

    Merely applying for L1A will not invalidate your H1. however, entering on L1A will invalidate your H1b (you can only hold one visa at a time - L1 or H1B). BTW... I guess you can not enter on L1 until you reset your 1 yr clock.

    If I were you,I would seriously consider entering on L1A and then filing for EB1 GC. This is the quickest possible route for your GC. Unless, ofcourse, you do not want to be with the company for another year or so because your relationship with the employer is strained.

    Dear experts.. Need your advise..

    I stayed in US for full 5 years on L1-B. After 5 years period I applied for H1-B and returned to Inida on 1-Jan-07. And I got H1-B in lottery. Below are my queries

    1) My I-797 says that its valid for only one year till October 2008. What could be the reason. (Because I stayed 5 years in US? )

    2) So is it advisable to go to stamping after 1-Jan-08? Or can I go for stamping now? I don't want to be in a situtation where I'll b given Visa till Jan'08?

    3) Now my company wants to apply for L1-A. What happens to my current H1-B if L1 is applied?

    Assuming applying L1 is not going to be invalidate my H1 papers,
    4) If I go for L1 stamping, will it invalidate my H1-B papers?

    5) If I come to US on L1, is it possible to change status to H1?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.





    justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber new york yankees
  • justin bieber new york yankees



  • looivy
    08-14 12:02 PM
    My lawyer sent my I-485 to Vermont instead of Nebraska. I don't know what to do now. I am in lot of stress.

    Can I send another application before Aug 17th. I have not got rejection on first one. Will this confuse USCIS?

    Gurus, please advice

    (BTW I have an approved I-140.)



    more...


    justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber with glasses and
  • justin bieber with glasses and



  • InTheMoment
    06-16 04:50 PM
    I guess the initial question my miguy still remains unanswered.

    His question was about the validity period of the card and the start date of that validity period that is printed on that card and not the date when you activate the EAD status.

    any answers there ?





    2010 justin bieber hat purple. justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber lakers hat.
  • justin bieber lakers hat.



  • BornConfused
    07-03 10:21 AM
    u talk like a kid in class II.

    In the second grade you mean? And yet you're the one using "u" and in lower case letter. Chill and use your sense of humor if you have one.



    more...


    justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber glasses 2011.
  • justin bieber glasses 2011.



  • Dustinthewind
    01-04 10:48 AM
    Here you go:

    YouTube - Promise Land First Look Teaser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7b3YogQ06M&hd=1)

    I hope we can get a lot of people to watch the film so we can spread more awareness about issues faced by legal immigrants as well.





    hair justin bieber hat on. stole justin bieber hoodie and hat. ieber hoodie. Justin Bieber
  • ieber hoodie. Justin Bieber



  • naturopathicpt
    06-25 10:54 PM
    Actually, it is my recruiter "who" made the contract and my employer uses that as a basis. I work here in Florida. I have no sign on bonuses whatsoever. It is only the immigration, recruitment, and exam fees that were included. Basically my employer paid my recruiter just to get me here.



    more...


    justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber glasses and hat.
  • justin bieber glasses and hat.



  • maxy
    04-28 09:53 AM
    when you say new fees, i assuem it is $340 . Correct ??


    correct.

    but i am not sure renewal will be for 1 yr or 3 yrs ?
    anyone here knows..?





    hot justin bieber new york yankees justin bieber hoodie and hat. purple justin bieber hoodie. justin bieber purple supras.
  • purple justin bieber hoodie. justin bieber purple supras.



  • masala dosa
    05-10 02:31 AM
    asdqwe2k,
    Actually this event is being held to celebrate your's and your daughter's birthday if you didn't know. :-)

    Happy birthday to both of you in advance. Enjoy.



    PRETTY FUNNY!!



    more...


    house tattoo hat justin bieber, justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber new york yankees hat. justin bieber hat purple.
  • justin bieber new york yankees hat. justin bieber hat purple.



  • rajenk
    08-18 02:31 AM
    Hello All,

    The lawyer did send separate checks and the applications were sent in a single package. As stated earlier I got my receipts. But my wife's check is not cashed yet. But today's (Aug 17th, 2007) receipting update from USCIS http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes081707.pdf states that they have completed for July 2nd filers. Mine was submitted on July 2nd 2007. What are my options now?

    1. What could be done if my wife's application was lost by USCIS?

    2. What are the chances that I can re-file my wife's application again?

    Please answer.

    Thanks
    Raj





    tattoo justin bieber new york yankees justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber hat size. justin
  • justin bieber hat size. justin



  • Madan Ahluwalia
    02-23 04:26 PM
    Your wife will provide affidavit of support too. But if income is not enough, you can get someone else to be joint sponsor.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber with glasses and justin bieber hoodie and hat. I have a Justin Bieber hat.
  • I have a Justin Bieber hat.



  • sam_hoosier
    05-22 11:23 AM
    plss do not rush with ur filing in june....pls file after june 10th so that cut off dates move foward in july VB.
    ;)

    People will be filing their I-485, not their EAD. EAD is something one gets after the 1-485 application has been pending for 6 months :)





    dresses purple justin bieber hoodie. justin bieber purple supras. justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber hat on.
  • justin bieber hat on.



  • ksairi
    08-16 02:41 PM
    --------------bump--------------



    more...


    makeup justin bieber glasses 2011. justin bieber hoodie and hat. tattoo hat justin bieber,
  • tattoo hat justin bieber,



  • Rb_newsletter
    01-25 08:42 PM
    With democrats in disarray, they would be even afraid of saying the 3 letter word CIR. nothing this year, an election year, so let's start thinking about 2011!. isn't this sad :(

    Yeah....in 2011 again it will be viewed too late for CIR, because in 2012 they have to face presidential election and incumbent president would be preparing for 2nd term. And again there will be a promise for CIR and 2013 will be a fresh year, 2014 will be a mid-term election year, 2015 will be too late for the term as they have to face presidential elections in 2016. Cycle repeats...after 5 cycles (i.e. 20 years) we all will get GC or kicked out of queue by issuing rfe/memo or totally frustrated and gone back to our home country or we might be still waiting in line for CIR to rescue us.

    Along with election cycle there will be economic cycles. When cycle-of-politics favors the CIR, cycle-of-economy unfavors CIR and vice versa. Instead of reading pages and pages of news and blogs simply read it as 'CIR will never happen'.





    girlfriend justin bieber hat size. justin justin bieber hoodie and hat. justin bieber glasses and hat.
  • justin bieber glasses and hat.



  • my_gc_wait
    08-10 11:20 AM
    1. You can ask them for H1 transfer and AC21 portability of your existing EB3 GC Process.
    2. You can also ask them for doing EB2 processing, some employers have policy that they will do it after 6-12 months but you should do it before joining so that they can analyze if position suits EB2 needs.

    And both of the above should be done before joining a new employer because before joining you are in better bargaining position provided you rocked the interviews.





    hairstyles justin bieber glasses and hat. justin bieber hoodie and hat. MAR 14 Justin Bieber concert -
  • MAR 14 Justin Bieber concert -



  • ivgclive
    04-13 09:24 AM
    It is good that you came out at last to check in IV.

    You and your employer are tied on a fraud rope strongly, you can not get out of it. If he wants to jump into the water or you, you guys pull each other.




    Hi,
    I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
    My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
    Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
    He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
    Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
    I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
    But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
    What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
    Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?





    cbpds
    09-01 07:12 PM
    Even children in India are not looking after their parents properly as our parents looked after theirs.





    amoschid
    07-08 09:52 PM
    5 star from me too :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment