Friday, June 10, 2011

justin bieber collage pictures

images pinkjustin bieber collage, justin bieber collage pictures. Justin bieber - Abstract
  • Justin bieber - Abstract



  • urpal
    07-15 08:27 PM
    I will be coming back on Sept 6th and will share my experiences.





    wallpaper Justin bieber - Abstract justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage 2010.
  • justin bieber collage 2010.



  • spgtopper
    02-03 09:09 AM
    Seems like a step in the right direction....

    S.





    justin bieber collage pictures. justin drew ieber collage.
  • justin drew ieber collage.



  • SertTurk
    07-19 12:11 PM
    WOW I am calling him right now...What is EAD???





    2011 justin bieber collage 2010. justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage that
  • justin bieber collage that



  • Administrator2
    05-08 09:30 PM
    http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179211,00.html

    Read this line

    Not eligible at the current time? If you're not eligible this year but you become eligible next year, you can claim the economic stimulus payment next year on your 2008 tax return.

    I posted this earlier, Admin has deleted my post.


    hiya

    And what about immigrants who have paid taxes for many years but may not be able to get SSN by the end of 2008. That's the whole point. The issue is with the way eligibility for stimulus package is defined.

    If you qualify for stimulus check, it doesn't mean that there is no issue. Hope you understand.



    more...


    justin bieber collage pictures. Justin Bieber collage ♥
  • Justin Bieber collage ♥



  • I_need_GC
    10-14 08:57 AM
    Renew you AP before Feb 25, 2009. You are usually paroled upto an year from the date of entry.

    Yes you can file for AP your self, its as easy as filling out the form.

    The stamps having nothing to do with the renewal.

    My AP is expiring in Feb 25, 2009. I have some question regarding the renewal of my AP. When I came back this time afterthe vacation, at the airport they stamp my ap saying that it's expiring One June 30, 2009. what does that mean?

    When should i have to renew my AP?

    How long does it going to take?

    Can i do it by myself as my lawyer is charing $1000 every time i'm using her (she charged me legal fee $1000 for my EAD renewal)?

    When i apply for the Ap renewal does it have anythign to do with the AP stamping saying expires: june 30, 2009?

    Your answer is always appreciated

    Thanks Ahead



    EB3...ROW
    PD May 2006





    justin bieber collage pictures. here Justin+ieber+college
  • here Justin+ieber+college



  • gc_chahiye
    09-20 05:55 PM
    The best thing for them to do or what they should have done is after 140 approval, they should accept 485 and process and keep it ready for date to become current. When current , they should mail the GC that month.

    I dont understand the reason of why they want to accept when current only ?


    because the law says so:

    From the Immigration and Nationality Act's Section 245(a):

    (a)--Status as Person Admitted for Permanent Residence on Application and Eligibility for Immigrant Status

    The status of an alien who was inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States or the status of any other alien having an approved petition for classification under subparagraph (A)(iii), (A)(iv), (B)(ii), or (B)(iii) of section 204(a)(1) or may be adjusted by the Attorney General, in his discretion and under such regulations as he may prescribe, to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if (1) the alien makes an application for such adjustment, (2) the alien is eligible to receive an immigrant visa and is admissible to the United States for permanent residence, and (3) an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed.


    This was also brought up at the time of the July bulletin reversal and in the past was one of teh things that IV was hoping to get changed through legislation.



    more...


    justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage
  • justin bieber collage



  • rick_rajvanshi
    09-12 01:44 AM
    Hi Friends,

    Please read the below query and post any information you have. Thanks in advance for your help !

    I have an appointment for H1 VISA re-stamping in Toronto, Canada in 2nd week of October

    My current H1 VISA is valid until Nov 2006.

    I am planning to get restmped based on my new H1 petition valid until Sep 2008.

    The problem here is that my passport is valid only until Dec 2007.

    In this case Can I get the new VISA stamped until Sep 2008?
    On the website it says that "To be eligible for a VISA, you passport must be valid for at least 6 months past intended stay in the United States"

    Please post your valuable replies.

    Regards,
    Krishna.


    Yes you should get the Visa till 2008 - once passport is near expiry - get it renewed from indian consulate and later tag both passports together.





    2010 justin drew ieber collage. justin bieber collage pictures. pinkjustin bieber collage,
  • pinkjustin bieber collage,



  • dilvahabilyeha
    08-09 01:53 PM
    Hi All,
    Now there are 3 possibilities for "alien receipt number" that is supposed
    to be written behind my photos to be included with I-485:
    -1- the filed i-140 receipt number
    -2- a number that appears in i-140 approved letter
    -3- the A# from my F1-OPT-EAD (this is called "alien registration number for sure")

    Any more clarifications on which one of the above three is actually "alien receipt number"?

    Thank you so much!
    Mtsaha


    :) I wonder if you have all of them different. if I am filing myself I'll use the latest one. but I have a lawyer, I'll ask her to decide, that's what I am paying her rt. What about you?



    more...


    justin bieber collage pictures. Poster with Justin Bieber:
  • Poster with Justin Bieber:



  • hebbar77
    12-09 09:01 PM
    On bench with GC... Thats like you are out of job isn't it? On H1 if this happens its also illegal. I assume bench means no pay or LOWER than normal pay for the job.





    hair justin bieber collage that justin bieber collage pictures. the Justin Bieber,
  • the Justin Bieber,



  • ragz4u
    02-03 03:01 PM
    Ragz,

    I have used a similar copy myself when meeting the staff of Congressman Michael Fitzpatric, with great results. However we were told that we were waiting for the lobby firms to give us their input. My guess was, if they are going to provide some really good insight, then we might as well wait a little and add that b4 meeting the Congressmen/Senators.

    If you guys are decided on the presentation, then i can go ahead and book the appointment.

    Check your private message too!



    more...


    justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage that
  • justin bieber collage that



  • STAmisha
    07-25 01:19 PM
    My company ( biggie US firm) filed 140 and 485 on a substituted LC on July 2.

    Now my own LC which was pending in BEC (and which has better PD) is approved. Can I file 140 on this? Since substitution is risky, I want to use this 140 for my 485 (over the substituted one) ? How do I do that?

    Do I need physical copy of my approved LC to file 140?

    Replies will be greatly appreciated





    hot Justin Bieber collage ♥ justin bieber collage pictures. Justin Bieber Collage 1
  • Justin Bieber Collage 1



  • GCWhru
    03-24 12:22 PM
    I never heard of this...Last year I applied for extension and had to travel for family emergency. But I got the approval without any issues. Might be just lucky?

    Your extension may be become invalid. We use I94 number in the extension application form. when you get extension approval you have the extended I94 for the same number.

    If you have traveled you have different i94 from the recent travel and different one in extension.



    more...


    house justin bieber collage justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage
  • justin bieber collage



  • LC2002
    04-14 11:05 AM
    it is nice to see people with older priority dates are getting approved. At least USCIS is working in proper order rather than in wild pattern

    If USCIS would have been working in proper order, I should have got approval long ago as my PD had been current for more than a year. Anyway this is over can't complain. Good luck for all those waiting.





    tattoo here Justin+ieber+college justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber bg collage
  • justin bieber bg collage



  • wandmaker
    11-07 03:41 PM
    Address Change Online: 24x7 & Calling USCIS : Mon - Fri

    Can I do it over the weekend?

    Thank you.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber collage justin bieber collage pictures. i love justin bieber collage.
  • i love justin bieber collage.



  • webm
    10-22 09:44 AM
    I guess all the EB2 june filers might get approvals rather than EB3 June..right??

    Has anyone in the EB3 category (june 2007 filers) got any approvals??


    Cheers!!





    dresses Justin Bieber Collage 1 justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage
  • justin bieber collage



  • chris
    08-21 02:49 AM
    My case was transfered to Vermont. (Same reason they gave " Speed up processing :mad: ).


    USCIS is really playing basket ball with my case. I am desperately to know why ? (NSC->TSC->CSC->TSC)

    History of events

    July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC

    Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC

    July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"

    Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.

    Anybody in same boat ?



    more...


    makeup Poster with Justin Bieber: justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage
  • justin bieber collage



  • RNGC
    02-05 04:47 PM
    ^^





    girlfriend justin bieber bg collage justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage
  • justin bieber collage



  • makemygc
    10-20 07:47 AM
    I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
    I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
    You don't need to restamp as long as your stamped visa on the passport is valid. I've done it myself and just carried the employment letter and tha fat H1 transfer package with me..No issues. While entering back into US, they just asked me about the H1 transfer approval letter and that package. Only think you need to make sure that when you are coming back, your H1 should be valid, no matter which company is it from.





    hairstyles justin bieber collage that justin bieber collage pictures. justin bieber collage
  • justin bieber collage



  • JazzByTheBay
    07-26 07:59 PM
    For the experts on this board, my H1 expires on 9/30/07. Should I wait till after Aug. 17 to qualify for a 3-year extension?

    jazz





    godspeed
    01-26 12:10 PM
    I moved to a different state with pending 485, however i paper filed AR-11.
    My 485 apps had soft luds within couple of days.
    Filed for ead and ap renewal from new address and got it at new address, i havent faced any issues with change of address.


    I am planning to move to different residence. My 485 application is currently pending.
    Has anyone successfully filed change of address form? and have their EAD or other documents deliever to their new address correctly. Reason I am asking my friend changed his residence while his 485 pending and all his document would still come to my address (his old address). He made numerous request to USCIS and files for AR11 etc. His all documents EAD.. even Green card also came back to my address(His old adress). At least he was lucky that I was still staying over there.

    Any thoughts much appreciated.





    augustus
    08-09 11:03 AM
    Anybody with July 19th receipt date got their Check encashed? How about Receipt Notice? EB-3 India.

    I am worried about checks not being cashed yet. After Aug 17th the window is closed.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment