Thursday, June 16, 2011

justin bieber and jaden smith pics

images Justin Bieber and members of justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith
  • Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith



  • mirage
    03-06 01:44 PM
    I'll urge people from especially from California and Texas send out the letters and call up their lawmakers...Despite the Anti-immigrant climate prevailing in the country, congresswoman Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday....If we can proove to them that we are not asking new green card numbers and not ask for recapturing green card numbers, they'll certainly hear us, but we need to speak up...





    wallpaper Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Usher, Justin Bieber, Jaden
  • Usher, Justin Bieber, Jaden



  • bluekayal
    03-03 02:22 PM
    It happened to me as well. I had a Labor stuck in Dallas and I continued doing a Schedule A application. I did a premium processing and mentioned that I had an approved labor from 2004 (that got approved during my Schedule A processing in 2006). The USCIS sent me an I-140 approval with the old 2004 PD.

    Then I kept waiting. My lawyer was suspicious from the beginning. And yes, unfortunately the lawyer was right.
    In 2008 after having seen no movement I got in touch with the Ombudsperson's office and requested review. The final result? They said it was a mistake on the part of USCIS and reset the the I-140 place to the correct PD - in my case August 2006.
    And now because of the labor rule, so I lost the August 2004 PD as no I-140 was filed within 180 days of approval... The Schedule A I-140 just used the older PD...and later rescinded...
    So I have no go...

    But thankfully, at least I have a 2006 I-140.

    In the meanwhile I've lost my job as well.

    If anyone knows an editing job please get in touch!





    justin bieber and jaden smith pics. justin bieber usher jaden
  • justin bieber usher jaden



  • geevikram
    11-25 01:09 PM
    It is still worth fighting for..I will make it to DC.





    2011 Usher, Justin Bieber, Jaden justin bieber and jaden smith pics. justin bieber and jaden smith
  • justin bieber and jaden smith



  • garfield
    10-07 03:38 PM
    Do you have to wait until the dates become current to add a spouse or can an application be made to add the name right now?



    more...


    justin bieber and jaden smith pics. girlfriend Justin Bieber Y
  • girlfriend Justin Bieber Y



  • sundarpn
    04-16 06:40 PM
    I have still not converted my I-140 to premium with my current employer, though I intend to right away. But, that will take a month (upto 15 bus. days) and then say 2 weeks to try to get the copy of I-140.

    Till then I cannot hold the other job offer.





    justin bieber and jaden smith pics. justin bieber jaden smith and
  • justin bieber jaden smith and



  • learning01
    05-03 10:09 AM
    They are not going to help resolve issues of backlogs, delays in processing and visa numbers for employment based GCs.
    Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.

    I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.

    Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.

    They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :

    Amnesty foes respond

    http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm



    more...


    justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Justin Bieber #39;To Perform With
  • Justin Bieber #39;To Perform With



  • whitecollarslave
    02-06 05:27 PM
    I don't think an employer can force you to repay the green card costs if you leave them as soon as you get it. That is illegal and against the law to make a foreign national pay for the costs of green card sponsorship!

    I know its against the law to make the employee pay for H1-B application fees (not attorney fees). I have not heard about any law that prohibits employers from making the employees pay for green card costs. Can you provide information on where you go this information and/or point to some credible source which we can use as a reference in case we need to?





    2010 justin bieber usher jaden justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Justin Bieber and members of
  • Justin Bieber and members of



  • tikka
    08-09 11:17 AM
    Check this out, get inspired

    N2KFOXvkHNM


    Make it to the luncheon as well as the rally

    you rock!!



    more...


    justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith
  • Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith



  • indianabacklog
    10-12 07:27 AM
    I am scheduling an Infopass appointment at my local USCIS office in the hope of getting an interim EAD. It has been more than 90 days since they received my application.

    I have a few questions:

    1. What do i need to bring?
    2. What should i expect?
    3. What kind of questions would they ask?


    Your experience in this matter is great appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!


    Take your original receipt notice and the infopass appointment sheet so you will be let in to talk to someone.

    The officer there will email/call/get in touch with the service center who is processing your EAD application to see what is happening. The reality is that normally you will get your 'actual' EAD within two weeks from then. It takes as much time to produce and send an interim card (also big waste of money) as it does for them to adjudicate your application.

    It really is no big deal.





    hair justin bieber and jaden smith justin bieber and jaden smith pics. smith jaden,will smith and
  • smith jaden,will smith and



  • gcformeornot
    06-06 06:55 PM
    Job should be same or similar responsibilities and salary

    salary is not requirement. It can not be less off course. It can be equal or more than LC.
    Currently only 2 requirements
    140 Approved and 485 pending more than 180 days.
    Job should be same or similar title. Yes title only job duties do not matter.

    This is per my lawyer.



    more...


    justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Desiadded , jun, , jadensmith
  • Desiadded , jun, , jadensmith



  • rajenk
    08-13 10:12 AM
    Thanks Jayant,

    I will call USCIS with my receipt number to find out my wife's. I will post what they have to say.

    Regards
    Raj





    hot girlfriend Justin Bieber Y justin bieber and jaden smith pics. justin bieber jaden smithy
  • justin bieber jaden smithy



  • singhsa3
    11-15 10:16 AM
    Still only 6 people have courage to speak out. What is running in your veins, water?

    We may not be able make changes in the law now but we might be able to get some relief on restrictions, that does not allow law making.

    Educate yourself or suffer...



    more...


    house justin bieber jaden smith justin bieber and jaden smith pics. jaden smith, Justin Bieber
  • jaden smith, Justin Bieber



  • whyregisteration
    12-19 03:08 PM
    Hi, friends,

    NIW approved(RD: 7/2006, AD: 1/2007 at SRC) while 485 pending (not current country, July 3rd/2007 submitted and taking a rest in SRC also:)), FP has not received yet, called several times but nothing useful up to now.
    Now EB1 just approved, I would like to submit another 485, what problem will cause? I heard that the relink would be a good choice, but I also heard some failed while some succeded :confused:
    A lot of thanks for any input:):)





    tattoo justin bieber jaden smith and justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Willow Smith, Justin Bieber
  • Willow Smith, Justin Bieber



  • vedicman
    10-21 09:56 AM
    Hey bhagwan, is budde ko dharthi se tu utha le..

    (Oh almighty, summon this old man away from us)

    Two choices God:
    1. Amen
    2. Give him some sense :)



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber #39;To Perform With justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Usher Justin Bieber and Jaden
  • Usher Justin Bieber and Jaden



  • morchu
    05-21 09:39 PM
    1. No
    2. ??? don't do any amendment. Just file a new eb2-140.
    3. No as long as you leave your EB3-140 as it is.

    Attorneys or Gurus please:

    I have a bit different situation than Raj (rajivkane), so please suggest/answer following queries:

    1. Is it advisable to file amendment I-824 or other (requesting an amended approval notice with retention of earlier priority date) instead of filing a new EB2 I-140 once EB2 Labor will get clear? My 485 is pending with EB3 I-140, where as EB-3 I-140 got approved before filing I-485 in July'2007.

    2. Or it�s compulsory to file new I-140 with EB2 and once I-140 after that amendment.

    3. Will it impact my pending 485 in regards to any of the above cases, which ever is correct?

    Regards,
    Raman





    dresses justin bieber jaden smithy justin bieber and jaden smith pics. justin bieber usher jaden
  • justin bieber usher jaden



  • lazycis
    10-06 01:22 PM
    The law says (8 USC 1154):
    "(j) Job flexibility for long delayed applicants for adjustment of status to permanent residence
    A petition under subsection (a)(1)(D) of this section for an individual whose application for adjustment of status pursuant to section 1255 of this title has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more shall remain valid with respect to a new job if the individual changes jobs or employers if the new job is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job for which the petition was filed."



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith justin bieber and jaden smith pics. justin bieber jaden smith
  • justin bieber jaden smith



  • seahawks
    07-18 09:42 AM
    I agree, the opportunity and benefits to file 485 far outruns anything else.





    girlfriend Willow Smith, Justin Bieber justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Watch this Justin Bieber video
  • Watch this Justin Bieber video



  • jnraajan
    03-29 04:07 PM
    When I applied in June 07, I had the same issue. They approved it on July 3rd, when according to the revised bulleting, the numbers should have been unavailable. (Remember the Fiasco anyone). I guess they decided to use the old bulletin to give me 1 year extension and then the new bulletin to say, I cannot file for AOS. Nice going..





    hairstyles Desiadded , jun, , jadensmith justin bieber and jaden smith pics. Justin Bieber To Star In Will
  • Justin Bieber To Star In Will



  • jojet
    10-26 01:02 AM
    guys can someone please let me know what is meant by lud.

    my fringerprinting was done 2 days ago and received ead no ap yet.

    i have seen posts saying online status of i485 been adjusted to lud after
    finger printing done.i donot see any changes online for i485 after finger printing.

    i highly appreciate if someone let me know what is lud





    vinnysuru
    08-31 10:11 AM
    Hi Guys, After I read the murthy bulletin article on EAD's I was glad to see a possibility for applying for interim EAD after 75 days. But since then I have done a lot more research and couldn't find anything related to this anywhere. I live in Wisconsin and the only way we can get help from Milwaukee field office is by going through infopass online to set up an appointment. And it still mentions that if it has been past 90 days then you can request an interim EAD. I would really like to see some more info on the 75 day recommendation. Also, does anybody know what all you need to take with you to get interim EAD.

    Do you need original receipt notices or will copies do? I am sure you need a photo id!! What else? Thanks





    needhelp!
    05-16 05:10 PM
    What is MI phone list?

    Some of my friends got the response saying that they are getting lot of calls and your name is added to MI phone list.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment