Sunday, June 12, 2011

justin bieber 2009 photoshoot

images justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.



  • LostInGCProcess
    11-06 02:47 PM
    Guys,
    I wonder if anyone has any info about this.
    A friend comes here on h-1b. She works for 6 years on h1 and files for adjustment of status. She can't do 7th year due to PERM filed and approved less than a year ago. Now, her H-1B expired and she is her as AOS pending, without H1. Now, she is afraid there may be something wrong with her 485 and wants to switch back to H-1b. Can she do it? Can she do go back to H-1B status? The thing is that now her Perm and I140 are approved and she is entitled to 7th H-1B extension, but she is an "Adjustee". Please let me know if anyone was able to change from AOS to H-1B without leaving the US. Thank you for you info.

    glus, Since she now has an approved I140, she is eligible for a 3 year H1 extension, provided her PD is not current. She need not be continuously be on H1 to be eligible for applying H1 for the 7th year.

    Once you get the H1 paper, you would have to enter the US, so that the status changes from "Adjustee" to "admitted" i.e., H1 status...or, if the H-1B paper come with the I-94 stub, you need not travel out and get it.





    wallpaper justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.



  • greencardfever
    09-09 11:16 PM
    Hi,

    I know there have been numerous posts regarding this matter, but there have been a lot of different responses to the same question. I would really appreciate it if you could please have a look at the questions below and clarify these matters, not only for me, but also for a lot of other IV members who are in the same boat as me.

    I am working for an IT consulting company on an H1B visa. My employer (Company X) has applied for my green card under the EB3/India category. I have my labor and I-140 approved. My priority date is March 2006.

    If I change my employer, can I transfer my already approved labor and I-140 applications to my new employer (Company Y) or will Company Y have to re-file my labor and I-140 applications from scratch?

    If it�s the former:
    1) Will my old priority date get transferred too?
    2) Does it matter if the Company Y is not located in the same state as compared to Company X?
    3) Does it matter if my job description and/or designation at Company Y is/are different?
    4) Is there any way Company X can cancel my labor and I-140 applications? If yes, does my old priority date become void if Comapny X does decide to cancel them?
    5) Does Company Y have to communicate with Company X to get any green card related paperwork?
    6) What if Company Y decides to wait for a couple of years before filing my green card, can I still use my old priority date when Company Y files for my green card application?
    7) What if Company X goes bankrupt and closes down, can Company Y�s green card application still use my old priority date?

    Any response will be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.





    justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.



  • desitechie
    01-11 02:11 PM
    Hi,

    Thanks for this service.
    I had applied for my I-485 in the July 2007 fiasco and i have my EAD and AP renewed every 2 /1 years. My I-140 is approved in Mar 2008.

    Now i got a full time opportunity with a company and i want to know which option is best for me. I have my H1 visa valid till 2011 November and i am now in 5th year of my H1.

    Shall i use H1 transfer to move to new company which offered me full time job or use EAD?
    Which is safer for me? And do i need to apply AC21 or is it optional? Most of my friends are saying to not to apply for AC21.

    If i use EAD and if my I-485 has any issues, what will be my status?

    Thanks for your help.

    If the new company is willing to do H1 transfer, you can opt for this option. If not, EAD is not a bad option. People say being on H1 is better than EAD, in case 485 is denied in future.

    AC21 again is subject to different opinions. I know people who got GC's doing and not doing AC21.

    I would suggest you go by the new company lawyer's opinion if he/she belongs to a reputable firm.

    I personally used H1 transfer and AC21.





    2011 justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. hairstyles justin bieber 2009
  • hairstyles justin bieber 2009



  • needhelp!
    01-11 12:42 PM
    Keep up that spirit and make it your fight!

    Yes. I will look into local and state chapter over the weekend. Thanks. If I have to go down, will go with a fight.



    more...


    justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. -justin-ieber--15.jpg
  • -justin-ieber--15.jpg



  • furiouspride
    02-11 04:55 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, the 485 processing times for TSC are much shorter compared to NSC. My case is at the VSC which is still doing 06 applications. Is there a particular reason behind this or is it just the sheer number of applications that VSC receives?





    justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. images justin bieber us
  • images justin bieber us



  • Sreenuuk
    08-07 09:24 AM
    August Visa Bulletin is out.

    EB2 - Jun 1 2006 (Unchanged) for India/China
    EB3 - Unavailable.

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4310.html



    more...


    justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. Justin bieber photoshoot
  • Justin bieber photoshoot



  • anukcs
    02-17 09:06 PM
    I got fingerprinting notices for both me and my wife within couple of days. I received mine today. For both of us it is scheduled on 3rd March.

    Regards,





    2010 justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.



  • rajuram
    05-06 09:27 PM
    when will the house take up the bill, every one is focusing on the senate.

    Last year house shot it down. hope this doesnot happen this time.



    more...


    justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. Canadian teen sensation Justin
  • Canadian teen sensation Justin



  • pd_recapturing
    07-14 12:27 PM
    Can someone confirm the same for BA via London?





    hair hairstyles justin bieber 2009 justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber and boys
  • justin bieber and boys



  • ssdtm
    05-07 08:06 PM
    If your original 140, on the basis of which you filed 485, gets revoked you are in trouble. You may get denial notice that you will have to contest. Needless to say, you have a good ground if you can prove it that job change was in synch with norms / rules laid out in AC21.

    But if you are sure that your original employer is not going to revoke 140, you are better off not to inform.

    ......this is based on consultation from top lawyers.



    more...


    justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • ssswapnil
    08-03 10:16 PM
    Hi,

    My Labor was filed in 2001. There was no progress for a year and a half and I left to go back to India. No I140 filed.

    I came back to US and my present employer will be reinitiating the process soon.

    Is it possible to recapture the priority date from 2001 filing?

    Thanks.
    Swapnil





    hot -justin-ieber--15.jpg justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. Justin Bieber At KLUC Private
  • Justin Bieber At KLUC Private



  • hope4gc
    04-26 07:05 AM
    I think they were trying to do a 4/12/2012, it might have been a typo, Call them and explain your situation, you may get a extention.



    more...


    house justin bieber dad is hot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber lyrics to that
  • justin bieber lyrics to that



  • vedicman
    01-20 12:43 PM
    Nearly half of H1B visa holders from India: US report - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/travel/visa-power/nearly-half-of-h1b-visa-holders-from-india-us-report/articleshow/7290694.cms)





    tattoo images justin bieber us justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. Justin-Photoshoot-justin-
  • Justin-Photoshoot-justin-



  • kirupa
    04-24 09:56 PM
    The new ones do look much better! I really like your 2nd New one :)



    more...


    pictures Justin bieber photoshoot justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.



  • getgc2008
    08-09 03:12 PM
    I think we will see it towards Aug end... Till then happy browsing the forums.:)





    dresses Justin Bieber At KLUC Private justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.



  • sam_hoosier
    02-12 01:42 PM
    Currently its taking the same amount of time at both Nebraska & Texas service centers.

    https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

    https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC



    more...


    makeup Canadian teen sensation Justin justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber dad is hot.
  • justin bieber dad is hot.



  • Dhundhun
    07-22 02:06 AM
    And on the top of that giving red flags.

    One person already decided to be away from such "GUNDA RAJ". I'll also abstain for couple of weeks

    Hope admins are competent enough to notice it.





    girlfriend Justin-Photoshoot-justin- justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. Anthony-Cutjar-Photoshoot-May-18-2009-justin-bie ber-8206730-313-480 (2)
  • Anthony-Cutjar-Photoshoot-May-18-2009-justin-bie ber-8206730-313-480 (2)



  • mjdup
    12-17 07:34 PM
    I attended the event at UMass Lowell. Congressman Marty Meehan and new governor elect Deval Patrick were at the event. The topic of discussion was "global warming". Both governor and congressman took off after the event but I had a chance to talk to their staff.

    One of congressman's staff went through the folder I provided with IV documents but he works for energy related issues and will pass to the staff dealing with immigration. He did provide me the senior staff member who looks into immigration issues. I'm going to email and try and meet him. Congressman Meehan is part of the judiciary committee related to immigration.

    MA members> I'll send out a separate email to you guys and each one of us should contact and educate the congressman though his main focus seems to be the climate change issue.





    hairstyles justin bieber 2011 photoshoot justin bieber 2009 photoshoot. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot.



  • talduk
    March 24th, 2005, 04:04 AM
    Thank so much for your reply. However, this was my first attempt with the camera so I used new batteries (six). Nontheless, I will try to change it.
    Thanks.





    alexmat01
    01-13 04:36 AM
    I had applied for a visa back in 2007 and the initial approval was for 3 years till 2010 Oct.I have 9 years of IT exp and I have been in US before on a H1B visa through a top Indian IT firm for 2 years. The visa that I applied in 2007 is through a small but well functioning IT consulting firm. I lived in India then but now I am working in Toronto in Canada.
    Because of the recession and bad market I couldnt make a move and I didnt get the visa stamped on my passport too after the approval

    Since the market is getting better, I plan to get it stamped the coming year as and when I get a job opportunity. Since the initial approval was till 2010 and I never got it stamped, can I still schedule for stamping now or should I go for an entirely new one now. As the visa runs for 6 years, would I be able to use it only till 2013 (6 years from 2007) or once I get it stamped this year (2010) , I can use it till 2016 ?
    I heard that embassies scrutinize each case for fraud (although mine is based on real skills and job opportunities) I just want to avoid any issue with the stamping. I rather then go for a new visa if such a risk exists ( to avoid such an investigation or enquiry shadowing future prospects)

    If it comes to me applying for a new visa, would I be subject to cap again or am I cap free as I have been counted earlier in 2007 ?

    Thanks a ton for your service and pls help me out.
    Regards,
    Alex





    bestin
    12-21 08:55 PM
    Thanks, Bestin.

    I have another question. If my I-140 is approved in next few days, how the status will change?

    Thanks in advance
    Ur status doesnt change unless u use your EAD.Again this is AFAIK



    No comments:

    Post a Comment