Saturday, June 11, 2011

jonathan groff boyfriend

images Jonathan Groff - News - Evri jonathan groff boyfriend. oyfriend and jonathan
  • oyfriend and jonathan



  • vivid_bharti
    06-19 04:42 PM
    You made a good point...US media highlights issues based on what it likes and presents it to the people the way they want it to be. US hates 'Ahmedinejad' so they are highighting the opponents..as if the opponent would have been any different for the US..US Media standards reached a new low with their double-standards in covering the Iranian election protests. Looks like US media wants to manipulate their citizens with one-sided information and only those news that media DECIDES are in the interest of the people.

    ...why all the hypocrisy, what for??





    wallpaper oyfriend and jonathan jonathan groff boyfriend. Agree that jonathan groff
  • Agree that jonathan groff



  • Antonio Trivelin
    June 16th, 2006, 08:09 PM
    They look good to me Antonio. I wish I could get results like this with my 50mm 1.8, but then I've only tried on bands in small clubs, you had a few more stage lights to work with it looks like to me.

    Nik, tks a lot for comments too !!!

    This show was in a big place, look:

    http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/256/showbarao0jw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

    This is not my photo, but i was there in that place where i write in red the most part of the time of the show.

    I think there was 62.000 people there !!!!

    More details here: http://www.paomusic.com.br/2005/default_noticias_interna.asp?idNoticia=5819&cod_area=2

    To see the photos click at the right where is write GALERIA and choose - "Bar�o Vermelho e convidados - Piracicaba-SP". This is the oficial site and the photos there is not mine.

    Best regards my friend,

    Antonio





    jonathan groff boyfriend. jonathan groff lea michele
  • jonathan groff lea michele



  • helpfriends
    04-15 11:55 AM
    It's not for me(thank goodness!). I was just curious - someone else I know has done this.





    2011 Agree that jonathan groff jonathan groff boyfriend. In his chat with the fans
  • In his chat with the fans



  • prioritydate
    08-13 01:03 AM
    Well, are we all not trying to be Americans? So what�s wrong with cheering for the guy who makes this nation proud? If we were ALL trying to permanently migrate to India, in that case you will not see any opposition to Bhindra's achievement. I personally think that there is no need to make issue out of "this" or "that" on the forum for everything going on in the world. Both these gentleman and others who did well are remarkably disciplined human beings and we ought to celebrate their perfection, maybe by trying to be closer to perfection showing a little more appreciation for each other.

    Although I must quote a reporter on the news recently who said "When we wave Americans flags, we want to be called/seen as patriots and when others wave their flags, we call them nationalist". I found this comment very interesting.

    The point is, no matter what, we will find our differences superseding anything and everything in front of us under any given situation. That�s just Great�. maybe that�s part of being human �. do we expect ourselves to behave/react better than this�. Maybe we just want others to behave better than "this".

    There is nothing wrong, I was just showing the "fairness", Mr Would be "American".



    more...


    jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan is going to be on
  • Jonathan is going to be on



  • nixstor
    06-24 05:14 PM
    may be this will help you

    485 fess from Jul 30th will be 1010USD. This also has EAD & AP fees built into it and you can keep on renewing EAD & AP with out paying fees every year unil you get your GC.

    485 fess until Jul 30th is 395 USD and you will pay separate fee for both EAD & AP every year until you get GC.

    How can we expect to pay 395 USD for GC and get free EAD & AP every year? makes sense?





    jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff is definitely
  • Jonathan Groff is definitely



  • ImmiRam
    09-13 05:05 PM
    Whom are you going to sue? Which 'LAW' did they break? Yes you can sue federal agencies or any government agency (up to certain extent), IF you can prove they are breaking law.

    Unless they are breaking some law, chances of winning or even getting a class-action status are very very bleak. Not to mention, the additional legal costs involved.

    Instead, like Pappu said, its better to concentrate our efforts on working with lawmakers....

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, just quoted from common sense...I might be wrong..

    Thanks..I am saying or implying that they broke a Law..I am not an expert in law.. I was just intrigued by what is written on the homepage ""It is discriminatory to have laws that subject immigrants from 4 nations to more backlogs and the resulting hardship from such backlogs."

    So from all the replies , it looks like Money is the main issue ( and off course effort & commitment ).

    We are having donation drives here right? Need to get inputs from law experts and if they think we have a chance - why not ?



    more...


    jonathan groff boyfriend. Stockman, jonathan groff
  • Stockman, jonathan groff



  • nepaliboy
    05-25 12:58 PM
    this is my experience - I efiled for myself for EAD only (no AP applied so far - we had been to India recently) and I got a FP notice. for my wife, we renewed by postal mail and she didnt get any FP notice -- we already recd her EAD card (in roughly 25 - 30 days).
    I had efiled mine few days before her and so
    far nothing - only soft LUD's.
    and yes ..EAD was renewed for only one year ..so I guess USCIS still treats this as a cash cow !!!http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif
    :mad:

    i am wondering do you have LUd for i-485 or i-131 or i-140 ?





    2010 jonathan groff lea michele jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff - News - Evri
  • Jonathan Groff - News - Evri



  • rinkurazdan
    05-30 04:45 PM
    I haven't come here for a while and don't know what's happening here. Several weeks ago, we said we would be happy if congresses pass CIR. How come we don't want CIR to be passed now?
    Please read the IV Core groups analysis on the CIR bill...which is totally different than the CIR thhat was passed by the previous Senate in 2006



    more...


    jonathan groff boyfriend. +and+jonathan+groff+dating
  • +and+jonathan+groff+dating



  • gc28262
    02-09 01:00 PM
    Pardon my ignorance.

    What is op-ed ?





    hair In his chat with the fans jonathan groff boyfriend. (like Jonathan Groff) On
  • (like Jonathan Groff) On



  • willgetgc2005
    12-14 01:16 PM
    Hi,

    I am trying to e-file AP renewals by myself instead of using my expensive Attorney. I have a question. If you have successfully e-filed, can you please clarify ?


    1)My wife was originally admitted into the US as H-4. But now after entering US on H4 and staying on h-4 for about 6 months she used her EAD to work. Her H4 visa was renewed and is still valid even though our Visa stamping on the passport has expired. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ? AP form asks for class of admission.


    2)If filing for both self and wife, should this be mailed in two different packets or one packet , two different envelopes ?


    ______________________________



    more...


    jonathan groff boyfriend. jonathan groff lea michele.
  • jonathan groff lea michele.



  • leoindiano
    02-12 09:40 AM
    Guys,

    SR's doesnt work. period. I tried 3 times.

    best thing is take infopass at your local INS using http://infopass.uscis.gov.

    Go and show your receipts, they will schedule the FP appointment within 2 weeks from then. Most people did that successfully and i also took appointment for next week.





    hot Jonathan is going to be on jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • rhlsur
    08-18 11:41 PM
    ****** FURTHER UPDATE ON THIS - VERY BIZARRE ******

    With regards to my original post below my lawyer got back to me today with something bizarre -
    She received a case closure letter from the Backlog center in July 2007 and they sent a copy of the application we had originally filed. In it, the company address has been struck out and another address (70 miles from where we are) was hand written. She faxed me a copy of this and it is nothing short of bizarre. Does DOL actually make changes like this on their own without a confirmation letter from the Company or attorney. I know my attorney would not do such a thing unless we had requested it. Also, the new address was a company (totally different name) that specialized in pool plastering - nothing to do with Computer engineering which is my area. Currently she's placed a call to the backlog center and since they don't answer calls directly we are waiting to hear back from them. Additionally she's writing to them too. Has anyone been in such a situation and can IV help in addressing this with any agency?

    Thanks.


    ***** ORIGINAL POST ******
    Hi,

    My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.

    While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.

    1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?

    2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.



    more...


    house between Jonathan Groff and jonathan groff boyfriend. +quinto+and+jonathan+groff
  • +quinto+and+jonathan+groff



  • qualified_trash
    07-07 01:09 PM
    Investing in a company -> Yes (shareholder)

    Own a company -> No

    On H1b, you are not even supposed to make money via Google Adsense. Even if the money is diverted to your home country you have to quote these earnings on your taxes. H1b visa holder has to quote his/her worldwide income and its unclear if your income in your home country is taxed here be it Adsense income or a business.

    No wonder many entrepreneurial ideas either die or are taking roots in Korea, India or China!

    This has been my research on the internet and is not from a legal advisor.

    Could you tell me what the difference is between owning a company and being a shareholder? :-))

    Jokes apart, you can definitely own a company on an H1. You CANNOT work for it unless you file a H1 for yourself through your own company.





    tattoo Jonathan Groff is definitely jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff has joined the
  • Jonathan Groff has joined the



  • kinoos
    04-17 09:14 AM
    @softcrowd - i understand that they will understand the situation.. but is it possible that we can change the I94 date before we get out of US and do not want to carry any screenshots when travelling next time.


    @mmk123 - Please do let me know what you are doing in this situation. I am stuck in almost in the same situation.. how the I 94 date is on the 21st.. i have already re-booked my tickets for the 21st.... and with the situation this might also cancell.



    more...


    pictures Stockman, jonathan groff jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • lostinbeta
    10-14 07:10 PM
    Very awesome. I love grunge, but I suck at creating cool grunge things :(





    dresses Jonathan Groff jonathan groff boyfriend. between Jonathan Groff and
  • between Jonathan Groff and



  • senthil1
    02-19 12:27 PM
    In the case of retrogession it is always better to apply EB2 if job description requires Master degree and if the candidate has approved master degree. Past history shows EB2 is atleast 2 years ahead of EB3 for India even if it is moving slower. But if you think any problem in eligiblity then it is better to apply EB3.



    One question for I-140 for EB-2 versus EB-3.

    If one applies for EB-2 at I-140 stage under premium processing and they turn it down. Does the application automatically go into EB-3, or do they ask you to re-apply for EB-3 at I-140? In that case, I am guessing that the premium processing fees that one has paid for EB-2 goes down the drian, right?

    Please confirm your views, as I have heard different versions.

    Thanks!



    more...


    makeup +and+jonathan+groff+dating jonathan groff boyfriend. between Jonathan Groff and
  • between Jonathan Groff and



  • somegchuh
    08-22 12:41 PM
    I think you are absolutely right. Starting a business without a partnership is nearly impossible because you will be violating the H1 by working for it.

    However, if you go into a partnership, that will be like owning stocks of a company. You don't have to work for it.

    But you raise a good point about tax return scrutiny when you go for stamping. They can ask how you were making business income.

    Has anyone here run a business on H1? What are the tax implications?

    I have looked into this and talked to my lawyer. The basic consensus seems to be -- yes you can start your own business (wither alone or in partnership with someone else). But as long as you are on H1B VISA and do not have at least an EAD, you cannot actively(which means you cannot be running the day to day operations) work on your business. You can promote the business perform occasional volunteer work, but cannot be paid for this work.

    I believe you can derive profits from the business (check with your lawyer because he's the one who will have to deal with any USCIS headaches), but as with all things, if the profits are high enough, your business may be scrutinized by the USCIS. Also remember when you go to the consulate to stamp your H1B, they will examine your tax records, and you will have to have a good enough explanation as to how you owned the business without violating the H1B status (by actively working on it). It's tricky and unless you are talking about small amounts of money think very carefully about starting your own business.

    Since you cannot actively run the business, it makes sense to partner with a person who is authorized to run the day to day operations of the business (either a citizen of the US or a perm resident).





    girlfriend Jonathan Groff has joined the jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    06-04 01:31 PM
    Hey,
    Anyone else is like me - My 9th yr H extension was receipted from VERMONT on Jan9th '08 and its almost June 9th '08 and I'm still "Pending"... The peoples i know of got it in 2-3 months , worst case is 4 months.

    Earlier i had Extension from VERMONT within 1-2 months , don't know what special stuff they have found for me this time !! :rolleyes:
    I am applying for premium today- Keeping my fingers crossed as I have to make a trip in last week of June.





    hairstyles jonathan groff lea michele. jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff Actor Jonathan
  • Jonathan Groff Actor Jonathan



  • Lasantha
    03-18 04:10 PM
    Welcome to IV. Wish I could help you but I don't have a clue about marriage based GC applications. Infact majority of the people here are on the Employment Based GC path but I hope someone can show you the path.

    In the meantime also try these forums.

    http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34

    http://groups.google.com/group/misc.immigration.usa/topics

    They have a more diverse (Both EB and other GC applicants) mix of people in those forums. Hope that helps.

    Best of luck and congratulations !!!:cool:


    I'm a US-born citizen and my dear friend (now my wife) came to US from Thailand on R1/R2 Multiple Entry Visitor Visa for pleasure and to travel around with me to see the US. Though not intending to, we ultimately married while she was here on her visitor visa. See chronology below. We need to file the right forms. Please help me as this is a daunting task. If I can get some questions answered, then it will clear the clouded skies!

    We both will be in the US during this process.

    Me > :confused:
    My Wife > :(

    Here is our current situation:

    1. I've been back and forth to Thailand for better part of three years for tsunami relief.

    2. Met my wife doing relief work.

    3. She applied for visitor visa at US Embassy in Bangkok March 2007.

    4. Came first time to US May 2007

    5. Married in California in July 2007 (had not intended to, but we fell in love!)

    6. Returned to Thailand Sept 2007

    7. Returned to US (together) Dec 2007 and are here now (March 2008)

    8. Have filled out forms:


    I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
    I-485 Permanent Res/Adjust Status
    I-325A Bio for each of us
    I-134 Affidavit of Support
    I-765 Employment Authorization Note: is eligibility req (c)(9) correct on line 16?


    I feel there are no unusual circumstances about us. We are just normal people and don't fall under any asylum, Cuban or otherwise situations. I need to know about filing what forms and which ones together. Also, which ones will require certain documentation and when should they be included. We will likely file the 130/485/325/765 concurrently. What else should we file and what do I not need to file that I've listed?

    Please get me going on this and then I can stop pulling my hair out.

    I discoverd this forum today and am so happy I've found it! :D





    SureShot
    11-02 02:31 PM
    you can also put links on an image in dreamweaver with image maps.

    it's very easy. Just bring the image (or images if you have cut it up) into dreamweaver. Click on the image and in your Properties Pannel you will notice a bunch of options for drawing. Choose the square or the circle or whatever shape you want to make and just draw ontop of your image. This will be an active Hyperlink and will not ad and colours or outlines to your pic.

    Hope that helps.





    =guinness=
    04-04 07:21 AM
    uh i may be new but isn't ivyleaf's just a rip of a blizzard file, where the background is a little more impressive than the phrase thats all reflected?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment