Monday, June 13, 2011

ivy tattoo

images ::SS:: Ivy Tattoo ivy tattoo. Ivy Tattoo Poll + Link to RA
  • Ivy Tattoo Poll + Link to RA



  • vxb2004
    05-31 05:53 PM
    Hi,

    I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.

    A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)

    The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels

    I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.

    All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.

    Appreciate your thoughts on this


    tpcool,

    Given the fact that ur I-140 is not approved yet, I would wait till the approval before considering any job change.

    Good luck.





    wallpaper Ivy Tattoo Poll + Link to RA ivy tattoo. of ivy tattoos make a
  • of ivy tattoos make a



  • dontcareaboutGC
    08-20 02:53 PM
    I spoke to the US mission- they dont have information yet about the process change for people who want to take appointments after 1st of Sept.

    However people who have already taken appointments prior to Sept 1 are not subject to any change. They need to show up with a reciept the day of the interview as before.

    Hope this helps.





    ivy tattoo. Such a cool ivy tattoo. gota
  • Such a cool ivy tattoo. gota



  • jetflyer
    05-14 11:37 AM
    You are asking best of best in the area which has US most richest counties and for $300K.
    Its hard but housing market slowdown may work in your favor. Very good move, good luck.





    2011 of ivy tattoos make a ivy tattoo. ivy vines tattoo
  • ivy vines tattoo



  • NyteStarNyne
    11-10 10:15 PM
    My two entries (hope I'm not too late!): Clockwork Kirupa (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338568) & Kirupa Hero (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338583)

    Thanks :)



    more...


    ivy tattoo. ivy tattoos gallery
  • ivy tattoos gallery



  • Heart
    10-07 05:35 PM
    My I-94 has expired becoz it was issued up to my passport validity. If I have to renew it, is it a good option to cross border and get a new I-94, like going to Mexico or Canada. Please advice. I am not sure how to proceed. No one knows the procedure. Please if anyone knows, advice.





    ivy tattoo. Full color floral ivy tattoo
  • Full color floral ivy tattoo



  • saratswain
    11-06 12:27 PM
    I did not have it either and I had tow A# number for me. This is what my lawyer did

    > Wrote a letter citing ref# to the porting rule
    > Submitted evidence

    I did it through my company attorney. I have full access to her though.

    Please send me a personal msg and I can give templates for the letter, it might help.

    Thanks for the information.

    Unfortunately my EB2 I140 does not have the EB3 priority date assigned as my attorney did not seek that when applying. Now He is trying to get the EB2 I140 amended with the EB3 priority date. TSC keep rejecting it without giving any reason.

    Did you use your own attorney?

    --Kiran



    more...


    ivy tattoo. Poison Ivy Tattoo Flash by
  • Poison Ivy Tattoo Flash by



  • sk.aggarwal
    05-23 11:09 AM
    Yes, but if I were you, I would definately check with my attorney.





    2010 Such a cool ivy tattoo. gota ivy tattoo. ::SS:: Ivy Tattoo
  • ::SS:: Ivy Tattoo



  • IfYouSeekAmy
    05-17 10:14 AM
    I used David Cohen at

    Canada Immigration - Information on Immigration to Canada (http://www.canadavisa.com/)



    more...


    ivy tattoo. Sexy and charming ivy tattoo.
  • Sexy and charming ivy tattoo.



  • rahul2699
    05-19 12:18 PM
    Ok thanks, is this a full 12 months with entry to the US, as I have been travelling into the US on the odd weekend for personal trips. Not sure if that would impact on the 12 month time period or not.

    it is believed to be 12 months outside US which can be interpreted as 12 months with no trips to US however please check with an immigration attorney. It seems like you may need a quick session to get clarification





    hair ivy vines tattoo ivy tattoo. kaori-ivy tattoo
  • kaori-ivy tattoo



  • GCNirvana007
    04-01 01:44 PM
    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,

    Did you file con-current



    more...


    ivy tattoo. Operation Ivy Tattoo pictures
  • Operation Ivy Tattoo pictures



  • handsome_man20740
    04-22 02:25 AM
    Folks,

    go to the AILA site. and make this query as shown below. They have also started something similar and the idea as i expressed in my previous post is to contact congress about this problem. They also have a sample letter on this search.

    http://www.aila.org/search/default.a...erm=green+card

    Murthy.com is also doing something similar but folks we need a lof of people to come forward and kinda pester these senators and law makers, trying to impress the idea of contribution of foreigners.

    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_morh1b.html

    At least everyone can send an email to the senators.

    Thanks
    -H





    hot ivy tattoos gallery ivy tattoo. pictures of ivy tattoos
  • pictures of ivy tattoos



  • little_willy
    02-23 11:25 AM
    If you currently have health insurance, you can continue it using COBRA in case of a layoff. With the recent stimulus bill, the premiums has been slashed by 65% for 9 months which is significant.



    more...


    house ivy tattoo. ivy tattoo 4 ivy tattoo. tribal tattoo drawings italian
  • tribal tattoo drawings italian



  • Enebreus
    02-09 03:31 PM
    Ooooh my bad. Sorry about that. It's kind of like joking about bombs in an airport lol. Its kind of an edgy subject. Anyways, congrats!

    It's all good.
    That's the problem with sarcasm on the Internet. You can never be sure that it reads the way it was intended. No matter how many emoticons you throw in :)

    Congrats to you too. You had a hell of a lot of good entries. I really, really liked your lava flow.





    tattoo Full color floral ivy tattoo ivy tattoo. Print Ivy Vine Tattoos 2
  • Print Ivy Vine Tattoos 2



  • EkAurAaya
    10-18 06:02 PM
    And dont forget, some of the anti-immigrants think that July bulletin was amnesty and that 320,000 people got amnesty.

    For them

    immigration = "amnesty"

    :D



    more...


    pictures Poison Ivy Tattoo Flash by ivy tattoo. Ivy Ankle Tattoo Designs 3
  • Ivy Ankle Tattoo Designs 3



  • nandini
    08-03 06:02 PM
    i had applied for 3 extension in May, in June when all dates were current i was given 1 year extension . After July 2nd ,as they became unavailable again my emailed my attorney and she spoke with USCIS and without having to reapply i was given extension till 2010.

    i think you are eligible for 3 year extension.





    dresses pictures of ivy tattoos ivy tattoo. Dana Helmuth - falcon and ivy
  • Dana Helmuth - falcon and ivy



  • Brasco
    January 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
    It's actually a myth that a longer lens requires a higher aperture. For the same framing, you get the same DOF (Depth Of Field) for the same aperture, whether you use a 600mm telephoto lens or a 4.5mm ultra-fisheye. - Mats

    You are technically correct of course, but for practical purposes, if Shannon's primary goal is trying to capture a good depth of field of a child running around, and based on Shannon's comment about the willingness to crop, DOF will be easier to achieve with a wider lens.

    Having said that, it was good for you to provide the rest of the story as it may be the basis of decisioning as the skills improve.



    more...


    makeup Sexy and charming ivy tattoo. ivy tattoo. ivy tattoo. ivy tattoo 4
  • ivy tattoo. ivy tattoo 4



  • jhokimi
    02-02 01:37 PM
    I filed for labor cert in april 28, 2004 and I now have all approved including I-140. My I-485 receipt date is July 3, 2007 in Nebraska. Does teh July 19 date USCIS is showing mean I will get my green card soon. What should I expect moving forward and what type of timeline?

    Thanks guys for all your help.





    girlfriend Print Ivy Vine Tattoos 2 ivy tattoo. Ivy Tattoo
  • Ivy Tattoo



  • malibuguy007
    07-21 11:31 PM
    Take advice of another lawyer. I have a friend who did something similar and he is simply sitting tight (on advice of his lawyer). So I would not simply start the whole process from scratch before consulting a couple of other lawyers.





    hairstyles Operation Ivy Tattoo pictures ivy tattoo. Full color floral Ivy tattoo
  • Full color floral Ivy tattoo



  • justin150377
    07-01 02:48 PM
    I'll join..I'd only have to go back to Canada. I can understand why the thousands on here would not. However, Canadian permanant residency is easier to get, anyone applying for it?





    raju123
    02-09 07:44 PM
    This is very serious matter. EB community should strongly oppose
    It is time for Fight to Finish !

    I doubt if the above three even know what the whole deal on these 90K visas is. where they come from, what are at stakes, who lost them, why they lost them etc things. I agree with you that we need to call these and let them know that these belong to EB, hence recapture them for EB and request them to allocate special 50K/90K to Schedule A





    mbartosik
    04-10 09:32 PM
    I posted a few days ago here
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=544

    For those people on 1 year extensions (or near end of 6 years) they cannot refile without perfect timing because otherwise the labor would be cancelled when filing, and thus PERM would not be outstanding for greater than 12 months.

    Also if your job has been in DoL and BEC for 4 years and is in the technoology business then it is likely that the description has changed enough to make an identical filing untrue, just because technology changes and thus skills requirements do, and thus PD is not kept because the job is not identical. Also DoL has not defined "how equal" the application must be to qualify to keep the PD.

    Thus we need a law to allow keeping the PD even if the job description has changed.

    Also it would be good to allow people to file PERM without withdrawing their Labor app. However, this might flood PERM, because too many people might do that.

    My current estimate is that BEC will process my application within about 12 months, if their 18 month estimate is right. But it would take 6 months of recruitment effort plus overhead to do PERM -- maybe or 9 months total, and then two months waiting for PERM -- total 11 months. Saving 1 month. But the PERM queue could grow too.

    If I trust BECs on their estimate it is not worth the hassel of PERM, but should I trust someone who's estimates have been wrong two or three times before?

    What is also needed is an "insurance policy" if BECs do not deliver on their promise of only 18 more months, but it would be hard to get law made on this. For example, after 18 month deadline, the assumption could be that all remaining applications are valid and allowed to proceed UNLESS BEC later demonstrates a fraudulant application. Otherwise people are always in the situation of DoL saying "just another X months". This would also allow BECs after 18 months to change mode into just looking for fraud which should be easier to do than qualifying the case.

    There is also an issue of employers not wanting to file PERM, because they know that they have an endentured / captive employee and the BECs are doing their dirty work. So it is important to break this chain.

    So in summary law changes:
    1) Allow PD to be kept even if employer withdrawns labor, changes description, or refiles with PERM. After some date any labor application unprocessed by BEC would give the immigrant a guarenteed priority date.

    2) Consider allowing concurrent PERM filing.

    3) If DoL does not meet its own target (which is well behind congress's target), then all outstanding applications are assumed valid and allowed to proceed as if certified, unless the application is later shown to be frivolent or clearly fraudulant. Leaving BECs to just "skim check" for fraud and stupid applications after 18 months.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment