Friday, June 10, 2011

ideas for 1st birthday party for girl

images Hula Girl 1st Birthday ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 12th+irthday+party+ideas+
  • 12th+irthday+party+ideas+



  • shawine
    07-17 06:16 PM
    Excellent. I am new in this cage..but I am proud to be here. I will definetly donate generously for 4 core for future lobbying. Also I would think..we need 2 avoid anti-immigration media such as CNN etc. I saw WSJ, Business Week, CNBC(Brian William news at 6.30), CNBC Maria, Washington post, New york time and some other local news paper helping us with covergae on this issue. We shouldn't be helping Lou dobb's kind of guys to boost his ratings. I decided to stay away from that chap!! and CNN. I know many of my friends regulary watch CNN and I advised everyone to switch to other channel..what u guys think. Once again congts all.. sleep well and enjoy..





    wallpaper 12th+irthday+party+ideas+ ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. Birthday Party first
  • Birthday Party first



  • JunRN
    12-17 07:37 PM
    It your decision and must get a good lawyer. If I were you, I will file AC21.





    ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 1st year irthday party
  • 1st year irthday party



  • eb3retro
    03-11 11:59 PM
    No probs, we owe as much for all the hours you have put in with the EB number analysis.

    But why don't you still talk to your lawyer about the blank line 14? In my case my educational qualifications were listed and so on.


    check this out from www.immigration-law.com website.

    03/12/2006: Comprehensive Immigration Reform: EB-2 vs. EB-3: Time to Consider Filing of Concurrent EB-2 and EB-3 I-140 Petitions?

    * All of the comprehensive immigration reform bills in the Senate except the border security bills propose to increase the annual EB-3 numbers substantially. On the other hand, these bills propose to reduce annual allocation for EB-2 in terms of the percentage. When combining EB-3 for skilled workers/professionals with EB-3EW for unskilled workers, the combined EB-3 will run as high as 60% plus and minus. Besides, should Sen. Brownback amendment be legislated into law, a large number of nurses/physical therapists will be taken out of the burden in the EB-3 visa numbers. In the BECs, there still remain a huge number of mostly EB-3 cases including unskilled workers which will take out the immigrant visa numbers in the future, probably before the summer of year 2008. Still, 60+ of the total "increased" employment-based immigrant visa numbers must add upto a large number. Contrary to this trend, a large number of cases are filed in the EB-2 category these days. Considering the fact that EB-2 numbers may be reduced or maintain at the current level at best, EB-2 visa numbers may increasingly face the pressure.
    * We hope that the history will not repeat itself. In the 1990s, there was a time when the EB-2 numbers were more oversubscribed than EB-3 for China. One may wonder whether it is time for the EB immigrants who attain the EB-2 labor certification to consider filing of EB-2 and EB-3 I-140 petitions concurrently or sequentially against the situation which reveal worse oversubscription of EB-2 over EB-3, particularly P.R. China. EB-2 labor certification is eligible for both EB-2 I-140 petition and EB-3 I-140 petition. It is a matter of paying additional $195 filing fees. Something to think about.

    =======================

    all i am saying is whether u r in eb1 or 2 or 3, we are all in a deep sh**t of this retrogression, you would never know, whether its good or bad being in a certain category in GC process, cos, most of the process su***s according to me. my perception is , if u have job in this country u work, and in this period, if u get ur GC, its good, if not, its not our fault. We are doing our part by supporting organisations like IV. But there is so much anti-immigration scentiments out these days, we get defeated so easily (eg S.1932). Work with IV and leave the rest to time.

    my 2 cents..





    2011 Birthday Party first ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. Hugs amp; Stitches Girl Party
  • Hugs amp; Stitches Girl Party



  • kaisersose
    05-29 11:17 AM
    Gurus,

    I currently have an EAD (Received it in September 07) and my PD is July 2003 and I am on EB3. I am close to getting an offer with another company and I have a few questions:

    1. My EAD is up for renewal and will there be any problems renewing it If either I am with a new employer or in between jobs when the application is being submitted?

    2. My current employer will hand me my I-140. Can I restart my GC process with my new employer and still maintain my old PD of July 2003?

    3. If I restart my GC process, do I have to start my Labor and I-140 as well or do I just re-file my 485?

    Thank You for answering my questions.
    KC Indian

    1. My EAD is up for renewal and will there be any problems renewing it If either I am with a new employer or in between jobs when the application is being submitted?

    -- No.

    2. My current employer will hand me my I-140. Can I restart my GC process with my new employer and still maintain my old PD of July 2003?

    -- You do not have to restart anything if it has been 180 days since 485 filing and I assume it is the case as you have an EAD since last year.

    3. If I restart my GC process, do I have to start my Labor and I-140 as well or do I just re-file my 485?

    -- You are fine as you are. There is need to restart anything. The provision is called AC21 and you can google it for more info.



    more...


    ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 1st Birthday Princess Party
  • 1st Birthday Princess Party



  • 4yourforGC
    04-02 01:41 AM
    I filed my LC using regular process in EB3 category in Dec. 2003 and then LC was thrown to backlog center and pending there for ever. then I filed another LC using PERM in EB2 category in Dec. 2006 and got it approved in Jan. 2007, then filed I140 in Feb. 2007. Now my lawyer told me my EB3 case got recruitment instruction, but our company's policy doesn't allow same person to file two I140 application. Due to I already start my EB2 I-140 application, I can not continue my EB3 case, means I will have to withdraw it (if I have not file EB2 I-140 yet, I can continue my EB3 LC, but still need to decide which one I will pursue when file I-140 for either of them later on). I was planning to get two I140 approved and then carry over my earlier PD to file EB2 485. but now things get blocked by company's policy, which even prohibited me from paying by myself. Sign! Would you guys give me any good idea to see if I have way to get my EB3 case moving forward? thank you in advance.





    ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. The first of our series on
  • The first of our series on



  • risksk8board
    01-18 05:05 AM
    very impressive.



    more...


    ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 1st+irthday+cupcakes+for+
  • 1st+irthday+cupcakes+for+



  • tempy
    09-23 02:12 PM
    Here is the short version of how it unfolded. I've seen some quick responses from USCIS.

    9/15/2010 - USCIS email indicating that cards mailed for both me and spouse
    9/16/2010 - Spouse received card
    9/21/2010 - Got email (LUD) that my card returned undelivered.
    9/22/2010 - Called customer service updated the address
    9/23/2010 - Got my card in mail (wrapped in an usps priority envelope) with tracking number

    I was pleasantly surprised with the fastness of USCIS.

    Thanks,

    Yes we got the card after a month.
    It went to a place where we never lived not sure how it went there.
    Anyway we didnt get the notices yet.
    Just the card.





    2010 1st year irthday party ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. Hula Girl 1st Birthday
  • Hula Girl 1st Birthday



  • sammyb
    11-30 09:07 PM
    You need to invoke IV-21 :D

    like the humor in it ...

    in todays era we are thinking everything using GC terminology ... :D



    more...


    ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. first birthday party
  • first birthday party



  • Hermione
    09-25 12:55 PM
    They need to have EAD with no expiry. There is no reason for the EAD to expire except getting your GC. Same for AP.

    How about getting DENIED a green card? That's the whole idea of having expiration on EAD - so that people can't extend after they have been denied. And getting the money, too. EAD fees are #1 money makers for USCIS.





    hair Hugs amp; Stitches Girl Party ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. First Birthday Party Games
  • First Birthday Party Games



  • coolpal
    02-17 05:45 PM
    I am a july filer too.. but neither me nor my wife ever received FP notices... not even the first time.
    My lawyer and myself contacted USCIS several times over the phone and each time they opened a case for review and replied saying they'll contact me if they need anything.

    Anyone else in the same situation as mine?

    pal



    more...


    ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 1st+irthday+party+
  • 1st+irthday+party+



  • chanduv23
    09-17 03:18 PM
    Chanduv23,

    I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
    You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
    "Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"

    best

    Definitely - thanks.

    We must get a big crowd and from what I understood while interacting with the community is that many just forgeet where they have come from, thee freedomm they get here have made them forget the facts that there are times when we must all stand up and support each other.

    I do not have any ill feelings about anyone - but my attempt was just to push those who are sitting on the fence and just taking things for granted.

    Remember - if you don't care for your farmers - after a while - you won't have food.

    Life is not all about being lethargic and not caring for things that matter

    When things go bad it is we who have to correct them - we must make sure they never happen to our children

    Our sole aim in life is to strive towards a better world for our children and not a sinful world - we cannot afford to make this world a graveyard for our children.

    Aman Kapoor has given all of us this wonderful platform to stand up for oursleves. Just imagine what would haappen to the community when July 2nd happened and IV was not there? Everyone would be cribbing and talking about lawsuits and the sotry will go on

    Peace and unity have helped in the past to bring about meaningful changes and will always continue to be so.

    All we have to do is to unite and stand up for oursleves.

    So, lets all go to DC and support IV for taking up this wonderful task

    Remember - no where in the modern day world do we see such grass roots efforts trying to fix the ourdated Law of Land off the World's most powerful and greatest nation.





    hot 1st Birthday Princess Party ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. Birthday Girl
  • Birthday Girl



  • pointlesswait
    04-28 09:24 PM
    when u file for the new 140..u are supposed to send in theold approved 140 and request for porting.. thats how my attorney did..

    finally i got the 140 from my employer..and my date was ported successfully..so its all good.


    Pointlesswait,

    Is I-140 approval and date porting done concurrently? my attorney told me that old priority date can be ported only when new I-140 is approved, we have to file an application to port date seperately. Correct me if i am wrong OR my attorney is just trying to drag it longer.

    Thanks.



    more...


    house 1st birthday cake ideas 2 1st ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. one the of Party Girls had
  • one the of Party Girls had



  • EndlessWait
    05-21 02:20 PM
    I don't want to discourage you, but IV has looked into all these options earlier and has realized that it would be fruitless to try and ask our lazy politicians to take up our case with the US govt. More over this is an internal matter of US govt and Indian government cannot influence their policies and laws. Why would you expect Indian govt. to fight for you, when you left the Indian shores and want to settle down in US for your comfort?
    Having said that, if you do have contacts and would like to take the lead in reaching out to the Indian govt, IV will support you. So please do the honors.

    Its not an internal matter anymore. We live in a global economy. If Mexican govt. can do it for there unskilled workforce. I guess we have a better case. Dont mind you sound to me like do it alone dude. Most of us have waited years of agony and waiting. Indian govt like any other govt will do it for there interests. Remember all the $$s that pour into our RBI reserve. If you thought that was because of Indians and had nothing to do with NRIs..think again!

    Its always about the same thing. US gets competitive having us on there side and India continues to enjoy the NRI effect. Its mutual.





    tattoo The first of our series on ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 21st irthday party ideas for
  • 21st irthday party ideas for



  • Fugu
    01-11 03:02 PM
    The company should really have changed your husband to H-1B before the end of his 6th year in L-1 status. You count L-1 and H-1B time together to get a maximum of 6 years H-1B. Since he has almost used 6 years, and the cap has been reached for h-1Bs, he cannot change now. If the permanent residence (PR) process had been filed before the end of his 5th year, and he had changed to H-1B, he could get 7th+ year H-1B extensions while the PR process was ongoing. Unfortunately, there are no such extensions for L-1 holders, so that once they reach the end of their maximum stay, they must leave.

    The company could file for your husband's PR while he is outside the US, and this is worth discussing.

    Thank you for your reply.

    The reason that we chose to go the L1A route instead of the H1B is that we do not plan on living in the US forever, if it was possible to just keep continuing extending our visa then we would as it is the cheaper option for the company and gives us more freedom.

    Choosing the L1A instead of the H1B gave us up to 7 years instead of 6 before we have to apply for PR.

    I was under the impression you could apply for PR from and L1A, I am confused with your reply, why can we not apply for PR from an L1A? If the processing times are shorter then maybe it could be processed before our visa expiration.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures 1st+irthday+cupcakes+for+ ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. Hello Kitty Birthday Party
  • Hello Kitty Birthday Party



  • dan19
    08-22 04:42 PM
    I am keeping my fingers crossed as there are so many rejections from Nebraska center nowadays.....

    ---
    You should be Ok. Usually the job req. list the "minimun" job requirements. If you are overqualified that is fine.





    dresses Birthday Girl ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. Sweet 16 Party Ideas
  • Sweet 16 Party Ideas



  • angelfire76
    06-04 02:53 PM
    A friend of mine who's an account manager with Wipro said that all their H1 extensions have received multiple RFEs, with the standard wording on each RFE (client contract details, no. of people working at that location, immigration status of the people working at that location, demonstrate that the job is a specialty occupation (H1Bs for janitors anybody? ) ), client letter (even if the H1B is for a project starting 2 months down the line with a valid SOW)
    Looks like the adjudicating officers have a standard template which they issue to all non-product companies as RFE. It's plain harassment that's all foolishly thinking that if we drive the H1Bs out then automatically the companies will be forced to hire locally. What they don't understand is that the companies will offshore even more work, as already being done by hiring one GC guy to co-ordinate the rest of the team in India. :rolleyes:



    more...


    makeup first birthday party ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 1st birthday cake ideas 2 1st
  • 1st birthday cake ideas 2 1st



  • BharatPremi
    12-07 10:10 AM
    My wife went for her biometrics today and what a surprise, her date of birth on the system was wrong.
    She only had DL on her and no passport. So, the ASC staff took her biometrics but refused to correct her DOB, claiming that passport was needed.
    So, we called up USCIS and upon description of the problem,were immediately transferred to level 2. Level 2 looked at the cases and confirmed that DOB was wrong on I-485. It was correct in I-765 and I-131. She said that the only way to correct it was to take infopass and present passport and DL.

    It is now more or less clear that DOB mismatch has caused her EAD to be stalled for so long.I have already got my EAD.

    Moral of the story : take passport for FP, infopass, etc. all the time.

    Our EADs and APs were filed separately with I-485 courier receipt. What a mess !!

    lets see what happens at infopass.

    Yes, USCIS is a Jungle and not sweet





    girlfriend 21st irthday party ideas for ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 1st birthday party ideas
  • 1st birthday party ideas



  • Jaime
    09-06 04:49 PM
    I have worked in Europe for 4+ years and i can say that life in US and Europe is the same (cost of living is higher in Europe but social security is better). I was seriously considering a move to UK (despite racism) to gain job/life freedom for me and my family. I have HSMP from UK and got a job offer that paid me better (including 35% raise in cost of living) than current US job with flexibility to change employment, also my wife could take up job any day she wants (unlike H4).

    You are a poster child of the U.S. Reverse Brain Drain. Shame on Congress if the United States loses you and your family!





    hairstyles 1st+irthday+party+ ideas for 1st birthday party for girl. 1st birthday party ideas
  • 1st birthday party ideas



  • dionysus
    08-14 11:01 PM
    How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.

    Because 2006 PD ppl are smarter than you. They just rock man. ha ha.

    Full disclosure: I am a 2006 PD applicant. (More ha ha).





    sunnymit
    02-18 03:35 PM
    Thanks everyone for your responses... I guess I have some thinking to do to see if I can get upgraded to EB2.





    ameryki
    04-13 08:44 PM
    saloni,
    something this big will effect your status. Once you form an LLC or something on those lines using your EAD it is my understanding that you will lose your H1 status. This is just from what I have understood from reading around here. You might want to consult a lawyer. Also you might look at posting this in a different section.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment