Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Honda 350x Atc

images 1986 Honda 350X unrestored and Honda 350x Atc. 1985 350X
  • 1985 350X



  • pune_guy
    06-05 07:43 PM
    Hi,

    Both, me and my wife, have EAD and AP. I am still working on H1 and she is not using her EAD (other than to obtain SSN).

    We do not see her working for another year or so. I may switch jobs using AC21 and may do so using H1B transfer or EAD.

    So here's my question:

    1. Can I skip renewing her EAD and renew just mine?

    2. Can we renew her EAD as and when we feel the need, which may be later than the expiry date of her current EAD?

    I'd appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

    Thanks





    wallpaper 1985 350X Honda 350x Atc. 85 Honda 350x. 1985 Honda ATC
  • 85 Honda 350x. 1985 Honda ATC



  • mdipi
    11-16 03:15 PM
    thanks, i didnt know we could use pics...





    Honda 350x Atc. Image 2 : Honda ATC 200X
  • Image 2 : Honda ATC 200X



  • H1B2GC
    10-02 06:24 PM
    USCIS addresses RFE's to attorney who represents you, you will not get the RFE. Even if you call USCIS, they will not provide you with clear details.

    Try calling them to know about your RFE; you might get lucky!





    2011 85 Honda 350x. 1985 Honda ATC Honda 350x Atc. 1985 Honda ATC 350x
  • 1985 Honda ATC 350x



  • helpmeExperts
    02-14 05:05 PM
    plz any responses here



    more...


    Honda 350x Atc. Honda ATC 350x Picture Page #5
  • Honda ATC 350x Picture Page #5



  • gsc999
    04-20 02:11 PM
    I have met the congressmen of my area, in person, have called senators of my state. I think singing and ringing can go hand in hand :) don't you sometime listen to music at work ?
    :)





    Honda 350x Atc. 1985 honda 350x atc*ready
  • 1985 honda 350x atc*ready



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 04:07 AM
    I love jellybellys :) Just tryin to work it with your analogy.

    Sucks about the giants :(



    more...


    Honda 350x Atc. 1985 Honda ATC 250SX
  • 1985 Honda ATC 250SX



  • rick_rajvanshi
    03-20 03:55 PM
    USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
    Changes Apply to Companies that Receive TARP Funding

    WASHINGTON � U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today announced additional requirements for employers, who receive funds through the Troubled Asset Relief Program or under section 13 of the Federal Reserve Act (covered funding), before they may hire a foreign national to work in the H-1B specialty occupation category.

    The new �Employ American Workers Act,� (EAWA), signed into law by President Obama as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act on Feb. 17, 2009, was enacted to ensure that companies receiving covered funding do not displace U.S. workers. Under this legislation any company that has received covered funding and seeks to hire new H-1B workers is considered an �H-1B dependent employer.� All H-1B dependent employers must make additional attestations to the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) when filing the Labor Condition Application.

    EAWA applies to any Labor Condition Application (LCA) and/or H-1B petition filed on or after Feb. 17, 2009, involving any employment by a new employer, including concurrent employment and regardless of whether the beneficiary is already in H-1B status. The EAWA also applies to new hires based on a petition approved before Feb. 17, 2009, if the H-1B employee had not actually commenced employment before that date.

    EAWA does not apply to H-1B petitions seeking to change the status of a beneficiary already working for the employer in another work-authorized category. It also does not apply to H-1B petitions seeking an extension of stay for a current employee with the same employer.

    USCIS is revising Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, to include a question asking whether the petitioner has received covered funding. USCIS will post this revised form on the USCIS Web site in time for the next cap subject H-1B filing period that begins on April l, 2009. While USCIS encourages petitioners, whenever possible, to use the most up-to-date form, USCIS will not require use of the revised form in time for the start of the filing period for fiscal year 2010.

    However, USCIS urges H-1B petitions who have already prepared packages for mailing using the previous Form I-129 (January 2009 version) to complete only the page in the revised version of the Form I-129 (March 2009) which has the new question on EAWA attestation requirements and to file this single page with the prepared package. The single page referenced is the first page on the H-1B Data Collection and Filing Fee Exemption Supplement.

    USCIS reminds petitioners that a valid LCA must be on file with DOL at the time the H-1B petition is filed with USCIS. This means that if the petitioner indicates on its petition that it is subject to the EAWA, but the Labor Condition Application does not contain the proper attestations relating to H-1B dependent employers, USCIS will deny the H-1B petition.

    For more information, please see the accompanying Questions and Answers document about the Employ American Workers Act and its effect on H-1B petitions.





    2010 Image 2 : Honda ATC 200X Honda 350x Atc. 1986 Honda 350X unrestored and
  • 1986 Honda 350X unrestored and



  • satyasaich
    12-05 05:38 PM
    Since lot of baby boomers are set to retire, any thing can happen.
    Someday they (means all of the anti - immgt minds, lou doggs, ron hiras etc) have to admit the reality that this country needs skilled workers and justice is delayed for employment based immgiration
    I know the fact for some years that there are so many IT consulting jobs begging to be filled, but never. Because there is a restriction that only citizens are allowed to apply for those. Where i live in US, i see boeing and Northrup Grummen ads for years, same repeating and begging for "citizens" to apply but never gets applicants.
    I bet they won't let a VB programmer in!!!



    more...


    Honda 350x Atc. Honda 350x - 3 Wheeler - ATC
  • Honda 350x - 3 Wheeler - ATC



  • guitarzen
    09-13 01:05 PM
    W"oaaa thats a col idea man -- the UI is a bit hard to use - especially for clients with no design app experience-- maybe u need to lead people thru the coices-- eg first choose a page layout, pick one of these.. now ...... something like that ..

    but wow nice little app, a lot of work I am sure, Looking forward to seeing the finished product. ( its very processor hungry? - hard to use sometimes because of this)
    - keep trying - Kudos to u man

    Thanks for the review. I did create a small flash movie to use as instructions on how to use it. I would have added it to my upload but it ended up to large to do so. The processor problem is easily over come by taking out the color component and just do a 10 color selector but it will limit the selectivity of it all.

    If you want the instructional video email me and I'll send it to ya. guitarzen@aol.com





    hair 1985 Honda ATC 350x Honda 350x Atc. Here#39;s the Honda Picture Pages
  • Here#39;s the Honda Picture Pages



  • hebbar77
    11-18 06:26 PM
    its down, so .. so what? how does it matter?



    more...


    Honda 350x Atc. Here#39;s a pic of my 350X Image
  • Here#39;s a pic of my 350X Image



  • tempgc
    07-06 11:29 AM
    Are you aware of July 2nd visa bulletin fiasco. It affected atleast 5-7 00 000 foreign workers each getting a loss of 3-4 000 dollars. DOS and USCIS played a bad game.
    Can you http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html investigate and give us more details
    Thanks





    hot Honda ATC 350x Picture Page #5 Honda 350x Atc. My Honda ATC#39;s
  • My Honda ATC#39;s



  • karthiknv143
    09-28 02:41 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D



    more...


    house Honda 350x ATC Gallery - 1985 Honda 350x Atc. Honda 350x ATC Gallery - Frame
  • Honda 350x ATC Gallery - Frame



  • Adam
    08-20 03:52 PM
    That's really good too! Man, we're gonna have to have a seperate contest just for owl smilies :lol:





    tattoo 1985 honda 350x atc*ready Honda 350x Atc. Honda 350X ATC Gas Tank and
  • Honda 350X ATC Gas Tank and



  • Lasantha
    07-05 01:11 PM
    I guess you mistook my statement... what I said was, where did they get enough EB2-ROW to approve and so fast that they used up all the visas earmarked for EB2-ROW... Its unavailability now that will cause a backlog and thus retorgression after october...

    in other words, if demand is higher than supply there will be a demand side backlog and this backlog occurs due to more demand than supply and thus unavailability of the "commodity"... this "unsatisfied demand" or "backlog" will then cause retrogression...

    my question was, where did so much EB2-ROW demand come from when in reality with country quotas and EB2-ROW being current all along there NEVER was a extrodinary demand and a pending backlog in this cat. to begin with...

    yes, I never looked at it that way.



    more...


    pictures 1985 Honda ATC 250SX Honda 350x Atc. 1985 HONDA 350X ATC (MONTELLO)
  • 1985 HONDA 350X ATC (MONTELLO)



  • rally
    07-12 12:42 PM
    how can he say Hail for Natives (he isnt one) Natives are RED INDIANS and not these people.


    Its NATIVE INDIAN AMERICANS not 'RED INDIANS'. The term you used is considered derogatory by many.





    dresses My Honda ATC#39;s Honda 350x Atc. 1986 Honda 350X ATC For Sale
  • 1986 Honda 350X ATC For Sale



  • GCVivek
    05-13 08:38 PM
    This might delay your GC for another 2years. Mainly due to security concerns after 9 / 11. Better option is to get your GC and then apply as family. Will take at least 4 to 5 years.



    more...


    makeup Honda 350x - 3 Wheeler - ATC Honda 350x Atc. Honda 350x ATC Gallery - 1985
  • Honda 350x ATC Gallery - 1985



  • inthehole
    08-24 01:15 PM
    "You need information or other services"

    I used this option. I tried in the afternoon around 1.00PM
    Hope this helps!

    Hi aps1,
    Thanks for your response. I selected the option you mentioned and I am able to get the appointment.

    The reason for my infopass is its been more than 90 days since I filed for EAD. There is one option specifically for this scenario. When I selected this option I am getting "No appointments available" message for the past one month.

    May I know what is the reason for your infopass?. Is your infopass is due to the delay in EAD renewal process?





    girlfriend Honda 350X ATC Gas Tank and Honda 350x Atc. 1986 Honda 350X ATC ( Winnipeg
  • 1986 Honda 350X ATC ( Winnipeg



  • Berkeleybee
    09-01 07:58 PM
    Hi All,

    Thanks for the warm words.

    I am very much around, just buried under a juggernaut project at work so I can't be IV 24-7. I hope to get a life in a month or so.

    I have too much invested in IV and this whole issue to just walk away. That Senate bill has stuff the IV content team cracked and crafted, which the rest of the crew strategized to actually get into the bill that passed. We have to carry it to the finish line -- which may look like a mirage right now -- but we will get there.

    Keep faith.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    hairstyles Here#39;s a pic of my 350X Image Honda 350x Atc. ATC 350X Online Merchandise
  • ATC 350X Online Merchandise



  • bnaredla1382
    06-17 11:01 AM
    My PD is nov 2003 and now I am planing to port my EB3 to EB2.
    I need to know the process to do it.
    My previous EB3 is with my old employer.
    My I-140 approved from my old Employer and applied I-485 in july 2007 and
    later in may 2008 I moved to my current company using AC21 and I applied for H1b also.
    now I working 6th year on H1B.
    And Here are the questions, if I file new labor have:
    1). how long will it take to approve?
    and once labor approved, for I-140
    1). Am I eligible for premium process of I-140.





    a1b2c3
    09-05 03:26 PM
    Folks,

    To celebrate or not to celebrate is the question. I received this email from my attorney's office:

    Congratulations! You and your wife are now Legal Permanent Residents of the United States! It has been confirmed this afternoon your I-485 applications were approved this week and your green cards have been ordered.

    However, my online status did not change. My question is : Has USCIS stopped updating online status ? or Is this a mistake on my attorney's side ?

    Can I do anything in the next 3 days to confirm what happened to my case ? Suggestions appreciated.

    It is going to be a long long long weekend for us.

    Congratulations!





    sonu9
    07-28 05:59 PM
    :mad:Hello Attorneys/ known guys,

    How are you doing ? i am new to here. i will fill all details soon. sorry for that.

    Before i stayed in place "X " which comes under nebrasaka centre, applied for 485, ead and ap. my company also in " X " only.

    Right now i am in place " Y " which comes under Texas centre ( because of my job i moved recently) . Now i want to renew my ead and ap my self . my job, payroll and living is in place " Y " only.

    But my pemanent address is " X " only. I want to continue that for my full GC process.

    what my question is what i have to mention the address for my ead and ap renewal ?

    1) is it "X " address as it is my permanent address and applied my 485 also from there and wish to continue or my "Y " address as i am working , living and payroll are here ?

    2) If i mention " X " address is there any problem ? , dont think wrongly as i really dont know

    3) if i put " Y " address is my case ead and ap along with 485 will move to Texas centre ?
    i really want to avoid it if chances are there in good way as my case before everything in Nebrasca centre compared to Texas centre procesing time is good

    4) If i put " Y " address i will get any RFE ?
    I really dont want that as my 485 was applied from " X " place.

    please answer . Thankyou in advance.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment