Sunday, June 12, 2011

hippy wallpaper

images Hippie iPhone Wallpapers hippy wallpaper. CARTMAN HIPPIES
  • CARTMAN HIPPIES



  • jfredr
    07-23 12:04 PM
    Hi
    Just to know who signed ur I-485 at NSC



    R.Mickels





    wallpaper CARTMAN HIPPIES hippy wallpaper. hippie wallpaper - 124207
  • hippie wallpaper - 124207



  • Springflower
    04-15 03:56 PM
    Enjoy the flexibility and the freedom GC provides.





    hippy wallpaper. hippy car
  • hippy car



  • sanju
    06-30 03:55 PM
    EDITED BY MODERATOR FOR CONTENT:

    Does not mean to say this in any disrespectful way but the analogy I can draw for Ombudsman and Gautam is –

    Ombudsman ****************************** make as much noise as he wants but people can just chose to look in the other direction and ignore. Ombudsman has no power whatsoever. Reading the Washington Post article about Dick Cheney and learning from it how this administration works, I ask myself a question - when would someone get up to kick ombudsman ****************as he is simply documenting the inefficiencies of USCIS and this administration.

    Gautam – I saw this guy in CA at Rep Gutierrez meeting. ***************************************This guy talked to Rep Gutierrez in a derogatory and condescending manner and such immature behavior doesn't help the cause and it spoils the environment.

    FYI, ombudsman office replies to most people who write to them. They conduct bi-weekly conference call to find out problems of the people. They do it only to include these problems in their year end report. The objective is to document and show that ombudsman is doing what they are supposed to do i.e. document problems for the YEAR END REPORT.




    Gautam Agarwal...who was planning on going to Wharton based on the july bulletin... have you heard anything from the ombudsman office on this speculation of retrogression???





    2011 hippie wallpaper - 124207 hippy wallpaper. skull love hippy hippie. Skull
  • skull love hippy hippie. Skull



  • piyu7444
    07-13 05:29 PM
    Thanks for all who replied...

    Did anyone travel to India, by landing at Delhi Intl airport, and then proceeding to other destination city through a domestic airline?

    Never been to Delhi, and I have no idea how Intl and domestic travel works in tandem...

    Thanks

    Almost every time landed @ delhi and then got to a domestic flight (@ Indore - lot of times)

    It all depends on your international arrival and next connection to domestic city (how long is lay over?) You can get a good connection from New york to mumbai to indore with airline A due to its flight schedule but you might not get the same ''good connection'' with airline B as it just has a different schedule.

    So it depends on the following
    -From where you fly
    -When you reach
    -When is the first avaiable domestic flight
    -how much is the total cost

    :)



    more...


    hippy wallpaper. Hippie Van Background for
  • Hippie Van Background for



  • ak_manu
    10-19 08:20 PM
    Thx for response.

    I understand I need a job for H1 extension, but what I am asking is if we need W2 for H1 extension. Any one?





    hippy wallpaper. hippy hairstyles. hippy
  • hippy hairstyles. hippy



  • meridiani.planum
    01-18 01:13 PM
    Last time there was a recession (2001/2002), INS denied a lot of employment based immigrant petitions because they asked companies why they could not hire American programmers who were laid off. This happened people I personally know from reputed companies such as Sun Microsystems. I don't mean to sound negative, but do you think this will happen again? After being in the queue for so many years, the possibility is real.

    its true that a lot of LCs were denied in 2001/2002. However I dont know of any case where AOS was denied. Do you know of one personally? Or can you post a link to that effect?

    If this is a just a theory, then check your facts first, before you claim "the possibility is real".



    more...


    hippy wallpaper. psp wallpapers and hippies
  • psp wallpapers and hippies



  • titu1972
    08-17 03:31 PM
    Hello everyone,

    Today 17th August, 2007 my I-485 packet was about to reach at Texas Service Center and unfortunately when I track my packet it shows �Notice Left� on USPS site, they mention they will try to deliver on Next business day. When I called at USPS , one lady picked up phone and she told it was PO Box no so we cant deliver. It is available to them to pick up but the man from USCIS might pick it up on early monday morning. Now I am worried does that mean my mailing date is Aug 17th or Aug 20th.

    SO now USCIS will accept my application or not ?? Please advise ? Any body has same situation ?


    Notice Left, August 17, 2007, 11:38 am, MESQUITE, TX 75185
    Arrival at Unit, August 17, 2007, 11:01 am, MESQUITE, TX 75149
    Acceptance, August 16, 2007, 10:09 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30320

    If ur EB2 and PD older than Jan 01, 2004 probably you have chance to refile again. During this crunch time don't trust USPS/UPS. Always use fedex...

    Hope for the best..





    2010 hippy car hippy wallpaper. Hippie iPhone Wallpapers
  • Hippie iPhone Wallpapers



  • walking_dude
    12-05 02:10 PM
    I can understand AILA/AILF not taking interest in class action (WOM money). May be ACLU will be more receptive?

    Same here, as I've got my GC recently and my citizenship application is 5 years away. On top of this, an individual cannot file a class-action lawsuit, it should be an organized group. Otherwise I would've done it. For whatever reasons neither ACLU nor AILA/AILF want to take on I-485 class action.



    more...


    hippy wallpaper. wallpaper pack! It#39;s hippy
  • wallpaper pack! It#39;s hippy



  • Immigstories
    01-21 06:56 PM
    Gurus
    Please share your thoughts on my question above.....





    hair skull love hippy hippie. Skull hippy wallpaper. Woodstock+1969+hippies
  • Woodstock+1969+hippies



  • jonty_11
    07-25 12:30 PM
    I didn't find what I am looking for.

    I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.

    So, I am thinking to file myself.
    yes u need all documents...

    Look again..and u will find link to this discussion on the HOME PAGE..

    I will save u some time
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5132



    more...


    hippy wallpaper. Wallpapers De Mujeres.
  • Wallpapers De Mujeres.



  • validIV
    03-17 04:36 PM
    I don't remember immi status even coming up during mortgage appli!

    It comes up on the loan application when it asks if you are a US Citizen.





    hot Hippie Van Background for hippy wallpaper. hippie wallpaper - 115750
  • hippie wallpaper - 115750



  • GCVoice
    12-20 10:45 AM
    Hi.
    I have a question on whether Advance Parole is required for my wife to come back to the US.
    She is coming back on December last week. Her H4 visa is expiring on JAN first week. she has her new H4 extension approval notice, 485 receipt notice with her. Does she need to have advance parole to come back?

    (Her AP got approved after she left and I have received the docs recently. So I was wondering if I should fed-ex the docs to her).

    UPDATE: she has a valid H4 Visa stamping on passport till Jan 10

    Please advice



    more...


    house brown wallpapers has been hippy wallpaper. trippy wallpapers. part of
  • trippy wallpapers. part of



  • addsf345
    10-22 01:10 PM
    I am trying to figure out the same and after rigorous communication with my lawyer and a few companies, I came to an estimate that it may take anywhere between, atleast 12-18 mnths on a thumb rule. Again, I understand its on a case by case basis.

    @KabAyegaMeraGc - question for you: if you were qualified for EB-2, why did you in first place filed for EB-3? Looking at your profile, you may would have been just about to get your GC if you would have been in EB-2 bucket. Just curious. Also, what is your lawyer's take on this whole porting thing?





    tattoo hippy hairstyles. hippy hippy wallpaper. free love hippies wallpaper
  • free love hippies wallpaper



  • nozerd
    01-20 12:16 PM
    I have already contributed $ 200 in the past. I prefer to make one time contributions instead of recurring.



    more...


    pictures psp wallpapers and hippies hippy wallpaper. Hippy dippy
  • Hippy dippy



  • gcformeornot
    10-12 02:25 PM
    you need to get paid all the time. Even during maternity leave. Not getting paid is voilation of status and violation of employer-employee relationship.





    dresses hippie wallpaper - 115750 hippy wallpaper. HIPPIE FLOWERS by
  • HIPPIE FLOWERS by



  • simon03
    08-16 01:26 PM
    I am not an expert but this is my understanding:

    there is no requirement to work for the employer sponsoring your green card. Business requirements can change any day, and if your previous employer doesn't have a job for you...it shouldn't be a problem as long as
    1. you have a current job that is similar in duties
    2. your previous employer didn't withdraw I-140 and your I-140 was pending 180 days after filing I-485
    3. At the time of filing I-140, the job offer was bona-fide (non-frivolous). At the time of filing I-485 with other employer, the job you were employed in was similar and employer had bona-file permanent offer

    You can always send USCIS informing a change of employer (AC21), they wouldn't take back GC as long as you c



    more...


    makeup wallpaper pack! It#39;s hippy hippy wallpaper. brown wallpapers has been
  • brown wallpapers has been



  • waitingGC
    03-09 08:50 AM
    The OVERFLOW from EB1 and EB2 is directly going to EB3!

    Yes, however, i think the overflow from EB1 and EB2 goes to EB3 from other countries than Indian or China.





    girlfriend free love hippies wallpaper hippy wallpaper. Hippie+hairstyles+men
  • Hippie+hairstyles+men



  • pan123
    10-25 02:39 PM
    Guys,

    I need urgent answer on this question. Does anybody know how long it's taking for I-140 premium processing? I believe my I-140 will be processed from Nebraska service center.


    Thanks,





    hairstyles Wallpapers De Mujeres. hippy wallpaper. hippy makeup. twiggy eye
  • hippy makeup. twiggy eye



  • sanjay
    04-04 11:37 AM
    For my son PIO ( applied in Chicago ) took 17 days to be delivered at my home address. I went to Indian Consulate in Chicago and asked them which way should I go. Visa or PIO and they told me to go for PIO as it is for 10 years and also had very less paper work involved.

    If you can wait for another 20 days then go for PIO. Also, I don't know if PIO had any expedite services. Now a days, all processing are premium and ordinary.





    sunny1000
    02-04 12:14 PM
    Juz curious if there is an option to get a Visitor visa without attesting the interview at consulate.

    some Travel agents have told My brother in law that they can arrange for Visitor visa without going to consulate. To my knowledge its not possible. one have to attend an Interview at the consulate and do finger prints to get a visa.

    Anybody have any similar experience / information ?

    Don't trust the travel agents. All visitors to the U.S (with a few exceptions) have to appear for the interview.





    MetteBB
    05-11 01:25 PM
    on which one? all of them?


    appreciate the comments/critique :pleased:

    /mette



    No comments:

    Post a Comment