Monday, June 13, 2011

heartbroken quotes for boys

images heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • sk2006
    05-25 01:21 AM
    My Employer is not paying me salary even I am on Project.
    can any one please tell me that how to report to DOL about this company.

    AGT

    Would you please care to update your profile?
    It appears you created and ID just to post this question.





    wallpaper heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • hopesoon
    09-02 12:39 PM
    I am EB3 (Aug 07) because of my lawyer�s mistake; but in June they asked for further medical testing, it can be a good sign they are looking into EB3.





    heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • beautifulMind
    02-24 09:03 AM
    Do you have to refile 485? i am assuming you have already filed as you said you have EAD. i thought interfiling can be done by just sending a letter to USCIS and there is no need to refile 485.

    No I donot have to refile. i will send the interfiling letter when the dates become current. My priority date has already been transferred on the new I-140





    2011 heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • NikNikon
    February 14th, 2005, 04:41 PM
    I have a D70 as well, the lens I bought first was a 70-300mm Nikon AF G lens. It's not very expensive if your looking for something affordable and has a longer reach than the kit lens that comes with the D70. I do notice a better clarity with the 18-70mm, if you have the money and need the higher quality you may want something better. I also wanted to get the SB800 as well but decided on the SB600 so I could afford the zoom lens. Some camera stores will let you rent a lens, this is a good way to find out if you want to actually buy it. I did this recently with a 500mm manual focus and determined to wait when I could afford something with a AF.



    more...


    heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • vban2007
    06-07 02:09 PM
    is there nobody with info/experience on this????

    I am in the same situation...





    heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • aachoo
    03-24 09:56 AM
    Yesterday i got the mail from USCIS stating below. "My PD Dec 2006, INDIA, EB2 (I GOT MARRIED AFTER I APPLIED FOR I 485, SO MY WIFE IS NOT YET IN APPLICATION. I AM WAITING FOR DATES TO GET CURRENT FOR ME SO I CAN ADD HER INTO MY APPLICATION"

    I dont know whether its a good sign or bad sign. I scanned and send this letter to my company and attorney.GURUS and EXPERTS pls help me!!!!!



    Request for Evidence



    The office is unable to complete the processing of your application without further information. Please read and comply with the request below, then submit the evidence to above address. Include the copy of this letter and place the gold sheet on the top of your documents.

    Submit the letter of your employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead, citing the date you began working; if the position is permanent and full time; what the position is; the position that you currently hold for the company(if any) ; and the salary offered.

    You must submit this request in 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application.

    Officer # 11**

    Take it easy. There are lots of people getting RFEs for employment letter. The attorney should be able to get most info from you and HR and send a response. Look at some of the other threads (some of my previous posts) where all the different RFEs are being discussed. Bottomline, no you're not special and being singled out.
    -a



    more...


    heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes
  • heartbroken quotes



  • superdude
    07-18 12:13 AM
    Let us give our leaders a break for now. Let us focus on filing the apps ASAP. IV core has been working on these issues for a long time. Let us knock one wicket at a time.

    All,

    USCIS and DOS had to correct the bulletin in response to tremendous public pressure because quite clearly the error was theirs.

    We have to use this momentum to work out two root causes of this mess which are also completely due to USCIS and FBI inefficiency, and yet the consequences are borne by applicants:

    (1) Visa Number Wastage: Fix Through Recapture

    (2) Name Check Delays:

    (a) More than 30 FBI analysts should be granted for the process
    (b) Process itself streamlined -- are the Reference file checks really useful? See Ombudsmans 2007 report.
    (c) More information on name check status should be made available easily -- we should not have to ask our Congresswoman or schedule an Infopass appointment just to find out (i) when our data was submitted to the FBI and (ii) at what stage we are stuck -- IBIS, Fingerprint or the Name Check itself

    We should all keep calling Lofgren's office so that she does not let up the pressure on these root causes (after all Gonzalez himself acknowledges there is a bigger problem.). I thanked her for her work so far and also emphasized that these root causes are what she should really be going after.

    And in case you want to sit back down and celebrate, I just want to point out that even if you manage to file, if these two things are not fixed there is no telling how many years (decade?) you will be waiting.





    2010 heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • rajsand
    09-20 01:38 PM
    Hey Jaime you seem to be all charged up!!
    Great energy, will inspire many!!
    Hope we have one more rally soon!



    more...


    heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • seahawks
    04-28 11:15 AM
    oops, I read your post again, you said non premium processing, sorry, I dont have that information. I filed mine through premium processing since I waited 4 years just for my labor.





    hair heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes pictures.
  • heartbroken quotes pictures.



  • chanduv23
    09-14 10:22 AM
    Cause i cannot make it to the rally.

    And why not?



    more...


    heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • amitga
    02-21 01:01 PM
    Going back home is the only backup streategy. Probably everybody who is not contributing to IV, is depending on this backup plan.

    People,

    I dont want to sound pessimistic but do we think its necessary that we have to have some backup plan if the CIR bill gets into the mess it got into last year because of amnesty given to illlegal.

    The WORST SUFFERERS will be LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who are at the mercy of this illegal immigrants bill.Do you people think that we need to discuss atleast (the IV core group) the back up strategy if the CIR gets into grid lock as it happened last year.

    I think its worth a discussion.People any ideas.?





    hot heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. makeup heartbroken quotes for
  • makeup heartbroken quotes for



  • rsharma
    10-11 09:08 PM
    I am in H1B and more than five years. My employer is a mid size
    private Indian company. They start bringing more and more L1B
    people and post them in client location. Their LCA is for 55K and they
    are paid only 30K even though the billing is in three digit. All the
    accomodation, per diem are paid by the client. We are into one of
    the XXX product and there is no custom product from our company.

    Whats the best way to deal with this guys. Whom should send I the
    complaint about this. What they are doing is a complete violation
    of law.

    So please guide and share you experience.

    P.S. If you dont have any information, please stay away. Do not
    start the H1 vs L1, Anti-immis troll alert. Thanks for your
    understanding. This has nothing to do with the L1 employees.

    Dear Friend I totally agree with you. I was with one of these employers and have moved away from them. As suggested by some members you can report about these fraudulent activities to DOL. I know it is dufficult to leave these employers as they make the employees to sign bonds and try to capture all the money that they have acquired in PF etc back in the native country.

    These employers are to be blamed for the current economy condition of this country and the condition of immigrants like us.

    I know there are some members in this forum who will try to shout you down and make you quite.

    But I feel if one believe in what is right then one should go ahead irrespective of what others think.



    more...


    house heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • sayantan76
    07-05 08:36 PM
    Hello,
    I am on L1 B visa here for last 2.5 years working for MNC (Fortune 200). The benefits folks recently contacted me and told me that I was not allowed to participate in US retirement plans (401K) due to L1 visa restrictions, and that they are returning all my previous contributions and earnings back to me as an income. They said that they allowed to participate me for past 2.5 years by mistake.
    My question is if this is true ? Are there other folks on L1 who are participating in 401 K plans ? what are my options here ?
    PLEASE HELP.


    I have been in US on L1A for more than 3 years now....i participate in 401(k), my company matches as per company policy, company contributes to pension plan separately as per company policy for US employees.....

    I am not a lawyer nor a tax expert and this is purely based on my personal interpretation.......all retirement/ welfare benefits etc have to be non discriminatory - i.e. any plan available to general class of employees on US payroll should equally apply to you irrespective of your visa status..this has nothing to do with whether company intends to sponsor GC or not or any other factor....only exception is B1 holders since B1 holders are not supposed to get US payroll........





    tattoo heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • jonty_11
    02-05 02:42 PM
    Yedy - I would appreciate that you let a healthy discussion take place on these forums rather than posting wrong information and shunning out people. The community is here to help and there may be many in similar situations. I am talking to a lawyer even before you preached it. This is a forum to get second opinions and real life examples. I am sure no one here (including you) takes the advice from these forums literally and implements it



    more...


    pictures heartbroken quotes heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes
  • heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes



  • nish
    10-06 05:54 PM
    You could apply to change status from L-1 to H-1B while staying in the US. If the L-1 expires while the change of status is pending, however, you could not work during the gap.

    You should not have a problem getting a H-1B visa in India. Have you thought about Canada or Mexico either?

    My L1 visa is expiring on Nov5 2009 and If I have file my COS status in mid of oct and it's in pending status at the time of my L1 visa expiry date then will i be able to stay in US or do i have to go back india





    dresses makeup heartbroken quotes for heartbroken quotes for boys. Broken Heart Quotes
  • Broken Heart Quotes



  • ruchigup
    10-02 02:08 PM
    If the attorney submitted G-28 for that particular petition (which got the RFE), then only the attorney gets the RFE. But I believe any one can respond to the RFE (yourself or another attorney) along with a new G-28 to change the representation.

    DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.
    Just want to double confirm, are you sure that if G-28 is filed along with I-485, ONLY lawer receives RFE letter. Can you please point to any official link?

    I left my old job where I filed G-28 with I-485. At my new job, HR in immigration department are telling me that there is no need to file G-28 since RFE is received by the applicant. Nor they recommend filing AC21. So no G-28 no AC21

    Please guide.



    more...


    makeup heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • GSB
    08-21 08:48 AM
    PD Dec 05.





    girlfriend heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-19 08:43 AM
    Hi Leoindiano:

    What is meant by Pre-Adjudication and how do we know that, our case is Pre-Adjudicated. Sorry to ask you this qn. specifically, as I amnot seeing any LUDs on my case, and my para-legal says, dont worry.

    my case details are PD10/05 EB2 I, RD 07/02/07 and ND 08/30/07 at TSC.

    Can you enlighten us little bit more.

    From , it appears that most people got their GC's without any LUD's. May be most cases are preadjucated and there will be only one final status change.





    hairstyles heartbroken quotes for oys. heartbroken quotes for boys. tattoo quotes for guys. tattoo
  • tattoo quotes for guys. tattoo



  • snathan
    07-27 11:44 PM
    Hi All!

    Appreciate if you have any suggestion for my case:

    My case is regarding I-140 and I-485 being denied (Admin mistake at USCIS end) which were filed in July 2007 using substitution labor.

    USCIS denied my 140 application by saying that they received my 140 application on 18th July 2007 and the last date was 16th July 2007. The receive date on my 140 notice is 16th July 2007 so it is clearly a mistake at USCIS end, not sure from where they got 18th July 2010.

    My lawyer then filed the MTR/Appeal for 140 and USCIS sent the case to AAO. I am not sure even though the case was so strong why USCIS didn�t approve it in MTR and sent it for appeal. In I-290B form my lawyer selected the option of both MTR and Appeal. Lawyer also didn't file any appeal for 485, because as per him USCIS will automatically open I-485 once I-140 is opened or approved. So I-485 is still lying in denied state and hasn't been opened by USCIS.

    I am looking for if there is any way I can reopen my I-485 so that i can renew my EAD which is about to expire in few months. I dont think USCIS will renew the EAD if 485 is in denied stage.

    Also if my 485 is opened i can file 485/EAD for my wife too as my PD is current.

    Or if there is any other option I can get my 485 opened instead of waiting for AAO for 2 years to process my case.

    EB2 PD Date: Dec 2005.
    I-140 denied: 10 Dec 2009
    I-140 appealed: 05 Jan 2010
    I-140 sent to AAO: Feb 25 2010
    I-485 Denied: 31 Dec 2009
    I-485 appeal: none

    Appreciate your help and if you can point me in right direction.

    Thanks,
    Rocky


    The day when the I-485 was denied, your EAD became invalid. If you are using the same for your work its illegal or unauthorized work.





    perm2gc
    12-22 01:49 PM
    It is required of all irrespective of citizenship status to respond to a Jury summons. Not responding is considered contempt of court. The court can issue an arrest warrant for you..Always respond to the Jury summons....
    What happens in someone is not at the address and he does not receive any communication regarding the jury duty.





    TomPlate
    12-03 12:27 PM
    After an 2 years assume the project that I worked is closed. Initially the greencard was filed related to a requirement in the project. I got approved after 3 years. Since the project is closed, I cannot work on the project that was initially filed on Green card.

    Now Explain me what we should do?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment