Saturday, June 11, 2011

gwyneth paltrow chris martin

images gwyneth paltrow chris martin. gwyneth paltrow chris martin. GWYNETH PALTROW AND CHRIS
  • GWYNETH PALTROW AND CHRIS



  • mmanurker
    09-04 10:56 AM
    My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek:

    I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.





    wallpaper GWYNETH PALTROW AND CHRIS gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Photo SpecialGwyneth amp; Chris:
  • Photo SpecialGwyneth amp; Chris:



  • prdgl
    06-28 12:06 PM
    The immigration bill before the U.S. Senate just died, likely preventing any more action on the volatile issue until after the 2008 presidential elections.

    Supporters of President Bush's plan to legalize millions of illegal immigrants and create a new guestworker program fell 14 votes short of the 60 needed in a test vote this morning. That vote would have limited debate on the bill and cleared the way for passage later this week, but senators voted 53-46 against that plan, killing the bill.

    The vote was a huge setback for President Bush, who from the beginning of his presidency has sought to change the nation's immigration laws while beefing up border security.

    Republican conservatives, including Texas' U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, opposed the plan, calling it amnesty for people who broke the law by entering the country without proper documents





    gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Chris Martin and Gwyneth
  • Chris Martin and Gwyneth



  • Ramba
    09-25 07:11 PM
    Thanks for the reply. My lawyer told me that she has seen a case when the green card application was accidently submitted with a copy of an expired passport, and there wasn't any problem. However, she's not certain if this is what happens with every application submitted with an expired passport.

    Could someone with experience related to this please reply? I'd really appreciate it.

    Passport is a just a travel document to enter. Once entered legally, passport has no importance for immigration (GC) purpose. There is no need to renew the passport, unless you plan to travel. In fact, you dont need a passport to enter USA, if you have Green card. The important thing is that you have to always maintain legal status in US. If you are in non-immigrant status, you have to watch for I-94 expiry, and renew them on time. Not the passport. If you are apply for GC, USCIS want to confirm that you entered the US legally with valid visa and maintained your legal status in US. They dont care about the expiry of ypur passport.





    2011 Photo SpecialGwyneth amp; Chris: gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris
  • Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris



  • chantu
    08-21 06:17 PM
    Of course you can work. Sometimes I worked extra 10 hrs/week and max I did was 20hrs/week. It is good to have more money than your LCA amount.

    Is it legal to work overtime when you are on H1B? I have been working more than 40 hours a week ever since I got my H1B (about 5 hours overtime per week on average). They pay me time and half for the hours over 40.

    The reason I ask is that I need to send a couple of paystubs as my parents are travelling to the US soon and I do not want the guy at the port of entry make a bid deal of my overtime hours (if he looks at it and finds out, which I doubt).

    The person that stamps your passport and I-94 at the port of entry, is he an immigration officer or who is he? I am writing a letter for my parents to carry with them to show that person if asked for it and not sure who to address the letter. Thanks.



    more...


    gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Chris Martin might have
  • Chris Martin might have



  • eager_immi
    07-16 02:39 PM
    yup they came first in the nascar race last year

    Hello,

    Is the Nebraska Service Center fast or is there any other center that is fast. I am filing 140 and 485 together so kindly advice. Also, I would be getting married in 5 months in India and my Wife would come with me after that. Can I include her after she comes here? Is there anything that I would be aware off. Please advice. Thanks!





    gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Chris#39;s clan: Gwyneth Paltrow
  • Chris#39;s clan: Gwyneth Paltrow



  • godbless
    11-02 01:55 PM
    Yes, he will get his EAD. His 485 will not be adjudicated until his PD is current. 140 Preimum doesnt do any help for your brother. He should get his EAD in approx 90 days from the date of receipt.

    Can you request your brother to sign up on IV after his work at his facility? Every member counts!

    Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, sure I am going to ask him to sign up on IV.



    more...


    gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Chris Martin Is Gwyneth#39;s
  • Chris Martin Is Gwyneth#39;s



  • go_guy123
    06-18 10:35 PM
    if your wife is bugging you to buy a house ...show them this article :D :D ..and it will help
    -------------------------------
    Female Homeowners Sadder, Fatter Than Renters
    John Carney|Jun. 18, 2009, 11:27 AM|comment27
    Print
    Tags: Economy, Housing, Housing Crisis

    Researchers from Wharton have discovered that female homeowners, on average, outweighed renters by 12 pounds.

    Female homeowners were also carrying around more aggravation, making less time for leisure, and were less likely to spend time with friends.

    "Home ownership can be a much more complex idea than just a straightforward expression of what we call the American dream," says Grace Wong Bucchianeri, an assistant professor of real estate at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. The story was reported on Canada.com

    But what about all the good stuff that comes with owning a home? Aren't homeowners benefiting from the security and independence of owning. Not really. The research shows that when you control for things like childbirth and income, the difference in contentment vanishes.

    "I don't see any strong evidence that homeowners are any happier than renters," says Bucchianeri, whose 600-woman study is under review for publication in the Journal of Urban Economics. "On the other hand, they consistently report a higher level of pain — or what you might call negative feelings — connected to their home, and that's after controlling for all kinds of demographic characteristics, their financial situation, how many children they have and so on."


    Bound to happen. Houses have been overpriced and House ownership has been way more expensive than renting in recent years. So if one buys a house there would be very little discretionary income to have a good life.





    2010 Chris Martin and Gwyneth gwyneth paltrow chris martin. gwyneth paltrow chris martin.
  • gwyneth paltrow chris martin.



  • ameryki
    03-17 04:30 PM
    I don't remember immi status even coming up during mortgage appli!



    more...


    gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris
  • Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris



  • setpit_gc
    08-13 01:58 PM
    My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.

    It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.

    My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.

    I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
    As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.

    All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.

    I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.

    Please advice.





    hair Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris gwyneth paltrow chris martin. gwyneth paltrow chris martin.
  • gwyneth paltrow chris martin.



  • tabletpc
    12-12 02:59 PM
    Vallabhu :

    You are wrong...!!!! No one cares your status while elaving the country . its only when you are entering they make sure everyone has proper docuemnts. Also while surrendering the I-94, it is similar to collecting movie tickets. They jsut take and keep it asside.

    As of the leaving with 485 receipt, its better to leave with an AP. Aslo contact Attorney on this.


    Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .



    more...


    gwyneth paltrow chris martin. the Gwyneth Paltrow-Chris
  • the Gwyneth Paltrow-Chris



  • gjoe
    01-04 09:24 AM
    I guess they still send a request to DOS for visa number for that case and they would turn it back saying no visa available. From this point on it is a grey area, it goes into the storage at USCIS. The next attempt for a visa number for your application happens only when USICS visits all the files in their storage again.

    All that I have mentioned above are just my guess based on the trends I see at various forums.

    hi gjoe,
    thanks for your reply. now EB3 Priority dates are gone back to 2001. say there is no visa numbers available after the 485 applications processed which are submitted in july and aug 2007. then waht they do? they have to keep the processed applications aside untill the visa numbers available right? so at that time which one become priority is Labour filing date or 485 RD?





    hot Chris Martin might have gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Chris Martin, Gwyneth
  • Chris Martin, Gwyneth



  • jeda
    10-26 06:36 PM
    Thanks everybody for the responses.



    more...


    house Gwyneth Paltrow was seen gwyneth paltrow chris martin. actress Gwyneth Paltrow
  • actress Gwyneth Paltrow



  • pa_arora
    07-02 12:09 PM
    Read that again..they said it right..."All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation" have been made available.

    SO to say they have made available whatever they had for 2007..and they are now out of it.

    -p

    ===================
    Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation

    have been made "available".=============
    ================================

    I think they meant to put UNAVAILABLE there....
    bastards dont know how to spell !!!





    tattoo Chris#39;s clan: Gwyneth Paltrow gwyneth paltrow chris martin. gwyneth paltrow chris martin.
  • gwyneth paltrow chris martin.



  • xgoogle
    06-24 08:10 AM
    Posted on both sections.... no response yet... pls help. :confused:



    more...


    pictures Chris Martin Is Gwyneth#39;s gwyneth paltrow chris martin. GWYNETH PALTROW
  • GWYNETH PALTROW



  • nixstor
    09-10 08:42 AM
    What are you guys trying to figure out here? The unanswered Q's have been unanswered for a lot of years now and July VB fiasco resolve was just a lid on the unanswered Q's that were coming out into lime light. While USCIS is not perfect and is culpable for the mishap, our focus should be on getting some relief. There is not a lot any one of us is going to gain by finding the cuplable and reasons behind. We will simply not get any answers in the current situation and hoping that USCIS will provide some thing like a used visas ticker through out their fiscal year, because of the July VB fiasco is nothing but being too naive.

    Congress Women Lofgren would not go on witch hunting DOS/USCIS officials after they have honored the original VB. The simple reason being (GC's) visa numbers, though capped per year, allow USCIS to accept more applications than the visa numbers available. There is no one to one match between the available GC numbers and applications. USCIS OB submits an annual report and will report the number of visas used by USCIS in the fiscal year. Hopefully, after all this hooplah, we should see 100% utilization of visa numbers.





    dresses Chris Martin, Gwyneth gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Gwyneth Paltrow- Chris Martin
  • Gwyneth Paltrow- Chris Martin



  • bec
    11-08 02:22 PM
    and maybe, get a few more puppies for the kids..nice idea. completely support it.



    more...


    makeup Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Gwyneth Paltrow was seen
  • Gwyneth Paltrow was seen



  • PresidentO
    02-10 08:46 PM
    dvb123,

    Update your profile

    You seem to say that EB-4 & EB-5 are completely expiring. If I am not mistaken, pieces of them are. Not the whole categories.





    girlfriend gwyneth paltrow chris martin. gwyneth paltrow chris martin. Chris Martin: 2009 Affair with
  • Chris Martin: 2009 Affair with



  • dc2007
    07-31 08:17 PM
    I am in the same boat.

    I applied I-140 in premium processing(Labor applied Apr 2004, Approved Jan 2007). Got RFE to show 5 yrs of exp. My Lawyer replied to RFE on 26th July and USCIS received the documents on 30th of July 2007.

    The problem is that USCIS site is showing that they will take upto 60 days to reply. Though I have applied in Premium processing but I guess they answer queries in normal time.

    There is a 50-50 chance of getting my RFE cleared. Please suggest:

    1. Can I file I-485 before 17th Aug ?
    2. If I can, do I have to pay old Fees ?
    3. Can I file without medical ?

    Please guide ?

    Thanks
    DC





    hairstyles the Gwyneth Paltrow-Chris gwyneth paltrow chris martin. A Gleeful Gwyneth Paltrow and
  • A Gleeful Gwyneth Paltrow and



  • reddy_h
    10-25 12:08 AM
    No, once your GC is approved, her H-4 is invalid. You have to use Follow to Join, no other choice.


    Ok Guru's I am in an awkward situation. My GC got approved some time in Aug 2008. But before the approval of my GC my wife in india applied for H4 visa based on my H1b. The consulate approved her H4 and stamped it on her passport last month. Even though I am on GC now. i have files I-824 for her Follow to Join.

    Now the question I have is.

    1- Can she travel to US on that H4 (the visa stamp is valid till 2010)?
    2- If the CBP agents at the aiport let her in the country can I file for her I-485 and have her wait here on AOS?

    Let me know what you guys think. On mountain crossed and still more hills keep coming.





    gcforall99
    03-17 10:42 PM
    Received a USCIS email notification today, for my pending 485 (EB3), priority date not current. Waiting for the RFE details, the RFE was only for the primary applicant not for the dependents.





    chee
    02-15 10:11 AM
    My I140 is pending since MAR 07 (waiting for almost a year)from NSC...still no LUD or decision...its very frustrating:confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment