Sunday, June 12, 2011

graffiti wallpaper backgrounds

images graffiti wallpaper graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. bus graffiti city alley
  • bus graffiti city alley



  • wandmaker
    12-07 12:33 AM
    Moral of the story : take passport for FP, infopass, etc. all the time.

    It will definitely help many of our fellow IV-ans.





    wallpaper bus graffiti city alley graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. Graffiti Wallpaper - 1.0
  • Graffiti Wallpaper - 1.0



  • sweet_jungle
    10-13 02:28 AM
    I have 2 approved I-140s from same company with which I am currently working. One PD is end 2004 and another is end 2005.
    My I-485 was filed last July with PD end 2004 (I-140 was approved way back in 2006).
    Recently, an ombudsman inquiry revealed my PD to be end 2005 and not end 2004. The 140 with PD end 2005 was never used to file 485.
    Anybody with similar experience?
    How do I get this corrected?
    My category is EB2 India.





    graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. urban graffiti wallpaper.
  • urban graffiti wallpaper.



  • rally
    07-17 08:27 PM
    ---Thank you Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren,
    For supporting the immigrant community after the July update bulletin fiasco.

    ---Thank you Mr. Emilio Gonzalez (and other people ), for doing the right thing by reinstating the original july bulletin.
    I am in a shock right now. I have never seen a government (anywhere else in the world) agency backtrack on a proposed policy based on public reaction.
    Hats off to you.


    ---Thank you IV CORE and other key members, for the organizing the efforts!



    God bless America!





    2011 Graffiti Wallpaper - 1.0 graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. Graffiti Wallpaper – Art Write
  • Graffiti Wallpaper – Art Write



  • blogger
    06-24 10:47 AM
    Thanks janilsal.

    We got married in a temple and returned the license to the County Clerk's office.
    We can't mention martial status as married due to family reasons.
    We are fine applying with martial status as single independently since both of our PD is current now.
    Will they find this discrepancy martial status during background check? I'm unsure whether these will appear in the background check in the first place.
    Please advice.

    Thank you!


    Think just getting marriage license is not sufficient. The license is a precursor to marriage (and as far as I know there is a particular time period after license to get married in a church, personal ceremony or court).

    I do not feel that getting married in the US is a problem. You get the license and then you can get married at a court the next day. It is called a "Civil Marriage".

    I know of people who have done this in the past and have got GCs.



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. Graffiti Wallpaper - Spray
  • Graffiti Wallpaper - Spray



  • SGP
    12-11 04:03 PM
    My H1-B extension was filed on June 3 2010 requesting for additional 3 years (after the 1st 6 yrs). My labor and I-140 were also approved. The case has been pending since then. It has been more than 5 months now. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar delays? My I-797 has expired in September and I'm still working on the basis of the pending application.

    Thanks in advance.

    Which center did you apply to? I had applied to VSC for my H1 renewal under regular processing (9-12th year) RD Aug 5, 2010. The case is yet under initial review.
    Secondly, I have also applied for H1 transfer with CSC RD Oct 27, 2010 again under regular processing. The case is under initial review.
    I have heard H1 extensions & transfers are taking anywhere between 4 to 6 months.





    graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. graffiti-wallpaper
  • graffiti-wallpaper



  • raj_k
    03-23 10:24 PM
    Frist's enforcement only bill will be very popular in the house, but is unlikely to pass the senate. There seems to be quite a few republican senators (Specter, Mccain, Graham, Brownback to name a few) who might vote against any bill which is not "comprehensive". They along with the dems easily have more than 50 votes to block. Now, even if Frist's passes senate, it has to be reconciled with the house version - there are plenty of vocal anti EB folks there and hardly anyone pro. So if push comes to shove, Frist would probably agree to drop the EB provisions and pass rest of the bill , so that he can take credit and hit the '08 presidential campaign trail.

    Specter's will easily pass the senate, will be a miracle if it passes the house - senate conference commitee in its present form. The only hope is all the attention will be on the amnesty provisions and negotiations surrounding that, and the EB part of it will fly under the radar.



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. 3D Graffiti Wallpapers And
  • 3D Graffiti Wallpapers And



  • senthil1
    01-12 01:13 PM
    You cannot use your Priority date if it is denied.

    Dear Attornies,experts

    My perm was denied recently because "The wage listed in the SWA job order is less than the wage offered to the foreign worker", It took DOL almost one and half years to determine this after a business necessity audit. I am going to start a new application now. What are my chances for an appeal by providing corrected supporting documents, can I apply a new application while an appeal is in progress..

    Can I have multiple PERM applications from multiple employers at the same time, with different position titles?

    Is there anyway of taking advantage of the old priority date application that was denied with a new application.

    I almost lost 2 years in priority date because of this denial...

    Please suggest...





    2010 urban graffiti wallpaper. graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. graffiti wallpaper
  • graffiti wallpaper



  • reddog
    03-27 10:45 AM
    Need advise - bumping this up...

    Many of you must have filed for their AP - can you please share with me what is the best and the safest way to get my application to USCIS?

    I was looking for some tracking to know the app got delivered and do it overnight so it gets there in a day.

    Wasn't sure if UPS/fed-ex delivers to PO box addresses or should I just stick to USPS?

    Also, whether some kind of delivery tracking can be done on PO box addresses?

    Please advise folks... Thanks in advance for your help!


    Always used fedex and used this address
    For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508-1225

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1d17aca797e63110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. graffiti wallpapers named
  • graffiti wallpapers named



  • bijualex29
    03-24 12:32 PM
    Please read 140,000+290,000 as 290,000+480,000





    hair Graffiti Wallpaper – Art Write graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. graffiti wallpaper for mac.
  • graffiti wallpaper for mac.



  • wizkid732
    08-26 07:47 AM
    Thanks overseas.
    Just curious... has your case been approved?
    I got a letter to the ombudsman's query to USCIS. They clearly mentioned that it was in a name check/background check process and it might take time.

    They threw in some words like, that kind of checks resulted in sex crimes, terrorist links and violent crimes etc so that no one will question the time i suppose.

    I have been at wrong place at wrong time. I applied for the GC in 2001 and never passed the labor stage till mid 2005 (NY cases stuck in Apr 2001 forever, my company shut down).

    I applied on a different labor substitution in 2005 when and got denied as the employer applied the labor to more than one case. I think this might be the reason for the name check. I started clean again in sept 2005 and it is pending thus far.

    I used the AC 21 and moved on after the 2007 fiasco. 5 yrs in the US is a long time as far as the employment goes :-).


    wizkid732,

    My case is in background check a.k.a extended review. I tried all the means without any success. Infopass, Ombudsman and senator told me that there is no time limit for these kind of cases. Few unlucky cases gets stuck in this and yes the wait will be very painful if you wait. Best thing is followup every 3 months or so and only think about it on the day or two you followed up.

    On the other hand I heard about about few cases where USCIS has told that the application is in extended review but issued the card within a month or so. So I think sometimes they just say that to reduce the enquires temporarily and I hope yours is one of those cases.



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. free graffiti wallpapers for
  • free graffiti wallpapers for



  • mmeshref
    12-02 06:10 PM
    My wife is not on AOS status, she's only H4, what I am asking about here, if I used AP would this void her H4? Because as far as I understand, her H4 status will only be void if I used my EAD not AP





    hot Graffiti Wallpaper - Spray graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. colors graffiti wall rainbow
  • colors graffiti wall rainbow



  • xiaomatu
    06-05 05:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply. But like I mentioned, this case was approved on 5/8/2008 and the approval notice was sent on 5/8/2008 and received on 5/14/2008. Between 5/8/2008 and 5/22/2008 the status was "approved, approval notice sent".

    Afterwards since 5/22/2008 the online status became "new documents sent on 5/22/2008, you should receive it within 30 days". I do not think this "new document" is the approval notice coz I even received it before they sent. Just curious what could this "New document" be. Would it change the status of my I-140 (like revoke or withdraw or RFE)?



    more...


    house Graffiti Wallpaper - Beautiful graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. black graffiti wallpaper.
  • black graffiti wallpaper.



  • Sreenuuk
    08-07 09:24 AM
    August Visa Bulletin is out.

    EB2 - Jun 1 2006 (Unchanged) for India/China
    EB3 - Unavailable.

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4310.html





    tattoo graffiti-wallpaper graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. urban graffiti wallpaper.
  • urban graffiti wallpaper.



  • Leo07
    10-21 04:51 PM
    People are just wary about anti-immigrants lurking.

    Best of Luck!



    more...


    pictures 3D Graffiti Wallpapers And graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. hair Background Graffiti
  • hair Background Graffiti



  • nhfirefighter13
    December 31st, 2004, 05:11 PM
    Nice work. I definately like the second shot better with the red bulbs. You could try to rig up a "tent" over and around the sides of the shot with white sheets and put some lights shining thru that. That would give you a bit more consistency and cut down on the specular highlights a bit (although they are not bad by any means in either of these shots.


    Another option would be to go for a really slow shutter speed and use a flashlight to "paint" the glasses. This sort of thing takes a lot of practice but I've seen some excellent shots done by this method.





    dresses colors graffiti wall rainbow graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. black graffiti wallpaper. lack
  • black graffiti wallpaper. lack



  • sheelalann
    05-21 12:44 PM
    this is the toughest issue ever discussed on this forum :)



    more...


    makeup graffiti wallpapers named graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. Graffiti Wallpaper - Beautiful
  • Graffiti Wallpaper - Beautiful



  • Administrator2
    12-05 04:22 PM
    Here is a link to update your profile - you could pick a new state of residence.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

    Hope this answers your question.





    girlfriend urban graffiti wallpaper. graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. 3d graffiti wallpaper.
  • 3d graffiti wallpaper.



  • atlgc
    06-02 07:47 AM
    hello satyachowdary

    thank you and hope this is my last question

    my original 485 filed @NSC ,is there email for NSC or should i send to TSC only?

    please advise

    thanks





    hairstyles free graffiti wallpapers for graffiti wallpaper backgrounds. graffiti wallpaper
  • graffiti wallpaper



  • ngopikrishnan
    07-30 11:03 AM
    I would go with the FAQ released on July 23 (since it is the latest) instead of the Direct Filing update released on June 21.

    Where was your I-140 applied (if it is not concurrent with 485)?

    Also, Q6 says the following:

    Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
    A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center.

    Do NOT split hairs! You are okay!

    P.S.: BTW, are you working for Cognizant?





    immiindi09
    01-09 04:47 PM
    Will it count at renewal or new application?





    thomachan72
    09-07 11:30 AM
    Do you have a valid AP?
    If not, how is it possible to enter the country?

    It seems to be a complicated situation. What status are you in now? Dont you have an AP/EAD? Is it expired? Please provide more details here and also if you obtain any legal advice post that here also so that others know.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment