Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ford Probe 1995

images 1995 Ford Probe GT Image Ford Probe 1995. Rear view of #39;95 Probe GT
  • Rear view of #39;95 Probe GT



  • babydiams
    04-20 04:22 PM
    The work you do in your OPT must be in your field of studies. You are likely violating immigration rules during your OPT period as well unless your degree was in secretarial work or real estate (I do not know of any such degree ...)

    USCIS - Questions and Answers: Extension of Optional Practical Training Program for Qualified Students (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9a3d3dd87aa19110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)

    "Optional Practical Training (OPT) is temporary employment that is directly related to an F-1 student�s major area of study. Under the prior rules, an F-1 student could be authorized to receive up to a total of 12 months of practical training either before (pre-) and/or after (post-) completion of studies."

    Thanks for the input





    wallpaper Rear view of #39;95 Probe GT Ford Probe 1995. Used FORD PROBE Specs
  • Used FORD PROBE Specs



  • gsc999
    04-20 02:11 PM
    I have met the congressmen of my area, in person, have called senators of my state. I think singing and ringing can go hand in hand :) don't you sometime listen to music at work ?
    :)





    Ford Probe 1995. Ford - Probe - GT
  • Ford - Probe - GT



  • gc28262
    09-24 10:51 AM
    FB part of this bill is what makes many democrats to support this bill.

    Anti-immigrants will oppose any kind of immigration ( EB as well as FB)





    2011 Used FORD PROBE Specs Ford Probe 1995. Ford - Probe - GT
  • Ford - Probe - GT



  • nashorn
    12-12 03:03 PM
    Guys, I guess almost everybody is done with their finger printing by now. I am wondering what is the status of everybody's I-485 application on the case-status-online website after finger printing? Mine is showing some weird status, so I thought I better check with others.
    Most people got changes on the LUD date in a short period of time after their biometrics taken, but no change in the word of status.



    more...


    Ford Probe 1995. 1996 Ford Probe 2 Dr GT
  • 1996 Ford Probe 2 Dr GT



  • pthoko
    06-19 12:43 PM
    Does the affidavit for Birth be on Stamp paper?? All those who have obtained affidavits, please advise.

    Thanks.





    Ford Probe 1995. SPLXTREM#39;s Ford Probe
  • SPLXTREM#39;s Ford Probe



  • Anil_s
    06-28 08:15 PM
    Hi,

    I came to US on Aug2008 in L1B for company A.My L1B expires in Aug2009.I have a L1 visa for one year only.Meanwhile I had applied for an extension on L1 which got denied.I have got a valid B1 Visa till2018.

    Now can I apply for H1B for the year 2009?
    Am I eligible to stay in US even after Aug 2009 till I get approval for H1B?
    Am I eligible to apply for a Green card in the above situation and have a uninterrupted stay in US?
    How will it affect my wife who is in L2B currently?

    Regards,
    Anil



    more...


    Ford Probe 1995. Delynn Rowe#39;s 1995 Ford Probe
  • Delynn Rowe#39;s 1995 Ford Probe



  • Hinglish
    03-05 03:04 PM
    No worries ... this bill aint going no where .... it is just a political ploy to corner Dems and force them to take a harder stance on immigration





    2010 Ford - Probe - GT Ford Probe 1995. 1995 Ford Probe GT Image
  • 1995 Ford Probe GT Image



  • shana04
    02-05 08:32 PM
    My H1 extension expires on March 08, Have EAD, Work for the same employer who sponsered my GC.

    Does my employer has to apply for my H1 extension ? Should I use EAD to work with my same employer (what paper work I have to do ?).

    Hypothical question, If I use EAD to work, lets say there is a delay in getting my EAD renewed even though I apply 120 days in advance, should I stop working and start working only after I get my new EAD ??

    Some may find these as irrelvant thoughts/questions, but we are in this limbo state and it is better to know.

    Thanks.


    Always advicible to use H1B renewal and H1B transfer, recommend not to use EAD.

    If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.

    And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.

    Good luck



    more...


    Ford Probe 1995. 1995 Ford Probe
  • 1995 Ford Probe



  • keepwalking
    05-14 03:30 PM
    My priority date will become current on June 1st 2011. I will add my wife to green card process on June 1st 2011 (she is in US in H-4 status now). My I-485 is with Texas processing Center.

    If I leave my sponsoring (green card) employer after 3-4 months of getting my green card and join another employer or have my own company, does it affect my wife's green card process assuming it takes 6-7 months for her to get her green card.





    hair Ford - Probe - GT Ford Probe 1995. Toxiccornholeo#39;s 1995 Ford
  • Toxiccornholeo#39;s 1995 Ford



  • paskal
    08-23 11:51 PM
    I believe that several people have won WOM cases....

    I also hear that Sheila Murthy is planning to file a WOM with a large group of clients to offset cost.

    Might be worth getting a second opinion with an attorney that's filed and won WOM cases....

    welcome to IV!



    more...


    Ford Probe 1995. FORD Probe 24V (1995-1998)
  • FORD Probe 24V (1995-1998)



  • mbawa2574
    07-07 08:14 PM
    mbawa,

    We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

    IV Team

    There is definitely something weird going on in the background. Otherwise why would u take off free expression of members. Why are u challenged ?

    Specially by member who is on this website from 2006. Is collecting money is the only goal left or u want to do something constructive. I am not doing something like this in anonymity but half of the team knows by name. So what's ur problem Administrator ? Is Elections a big thing to ask ?
    So u suppressed my thread from the front page ? That is shameful and challenges the transparency of the core team.

    Now go ahead and ban me...I have no problems.





    hot 1996 Ford Probe 2 Dr GT Ford Probe 1995. 1994 Ford Probe Photo Gallery
  • 1994 Ford Probe Photo Gallery



  • gauravsh
    05-04 01:23 PM
    :) when you are in India, you are NOT on H1B status.
    So there is nothing to stop you to work from home in India, for 5 months or 5 years :)
    The paystubs during this period is also irrelevant to USCIS regarding proof of maintaining H1 status, since you were NOT. What they care at your re-entry in H1B will be existence of valid employment in USA at that time, and proof regarding this.

    So you can apply for H1 extension, get it approved, go to India, work from there for any length, return to USA based on your H1B (it has to be valid when you return, plus you may need a valid visa stamp in your passport). There are no issues.

    But be careful if you have a pending 485 petition. Long stays outside of USA can be interpreted as lack of immigration intent. You better have a good explanation if you stay outside of USA for lengthier periods, with 485 pending.

    Thank you sir!!



    more...


    house 1994 Ford Probe Ford Probe 1995. 1995 Ford Probe 2.0L AT DOHC
  • 1995 Ford Probe 2.0L AT DOHC



  • pappu
    10-24 01:41 PM
    It may be better to contact Judy Woodruff, who is driving this whole program at Yahoo. I remember seeing Judy as a former CNN anchor (quite a prominent one).

    Judy may be the link to other possibilities for IV.
    http://www.nndb.com/people/805/000050655/

    Pappu?
    Thank you for the effort and initiative. After seeing your post, i have been trying to find contact of Judy Woodruff and havnt had much luck yet.If I get her contact I can call/write regarding IV.





    tattoo SPLXTREM#39;s Ford Probe Ford Probe 1995. MA Car: 1997 Ford Probe GT
  • MA Car: 1997 Ford Probe GT



  • punjabi77
    08-18 12:36 PM
    Well if it is clearly mentioned in the offer letter that Employer will cover the GC cost, then isnt the employer supposed to pay for it irrespective of when the labor was filed. It was filed in 2006.
    Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..

    Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..



    more...


    pictures Delynn Rowe#39;s 1995 Ford Probe Ford Probe 1995. 1989 Ford Probe picture
  • 1989 Ford Probe picture



  • Ramba
    03-24 09:27 PM
    Our demand should be reasonable.. The law makers knows what kind of people they want. One may have MBA or MA, and they may feel their degree is valuable to America. However it is up to the lawmakers to decide what they want.

    One guy was asking whether social science considered as science as it is having science. I am not undermining any degree or any branch. We have to appricate atleast they are excempting STEM from numarical count.

    As knnmbd said, the period of IT is over. Manufacturing has gone to China. IT has gone to India. What america need at this moment is innovation, research, new technology, alternate energy to overcome growing energy crisis, environmental care health care, nanotechnology, any advanced research to keep america in leading edge. Thats why lawmakers are talking about STEM.





    dresses 1994 Ford Probe Photo Gallery Ford Probe 1995. PROJECTPROBESE#39;s 1995 Ford
  • PROJECTPROBESE#39;s 1995 Ford



  • ramaonline
    02-08 02:48 PM
    http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2008,0208-namecheck.pdf



    more...


    makeup 1995 Ford Probe Ford Probe 1995. 1994 Ford Probe
  • 1994 Ford Probe



  • arc
    10-25 05:30 PM
    ^bmp^





    girlfriend MA Car: 1997 Ford Probe GT Ford Probe 1995. 1994 Ford Probe Photo Gallery
  • 1994 Ford Probe Photo Gallery



  • gg_ny
    09-06 02:29 PM
    Happened to us in May. Mine came after a week, but the dates were the same for both of us. I think it would not hurt to walk along with your spouse and try to do a walk-in.


    Dear All,

    I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.

    1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
    2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
    3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
    4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?

    Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.

    PD: Aug 2005
    EB3 INDIA
    Nebraska





    hairstyles FORD Probe 24V (1995-1998) Ford Probe 1995. 1995 Ford Probe Supercharged
  • 1995 Ford Probe Supercharged



  • ski_dude12
    10-08 11:40 PM
    I remember the anticipation among IV members before the monthly bulletin came out. As many EB2 folks have got GC looks like the craze has died down. Very few replies to the visa bulletin thread.

    I wish everyone gets their GC's sooner than later.





    j0se
    08-19 05:58 PM
    see, i would never think to break a graphic apart. in fact: i don't. i just import something, convert it to a symbol and that's it.

    ah, well maybe that's why i'm a newbie!!

    well, i'll give it thought next time and break things apart to see what can be gained
    :)





    Dhundhun
    09-19 07:34 PM
    Look at this guys..Sapin sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/

    In USA, the company, who sponsored H/L visa and brought someone from home country is responsible for ticket to home country.

    I wish this does not happen, but in all others case (H1B transfered, OPT -> H1B, EAD, etc.), one has to bear own expenses. Many H1B, students and EB guys have been compelled to go back to home country during last downturn - mostly they has gone back on own expense.

    If one takes help of home country embassy (costs home country), that person may be barred from leaving home country in future.

    I think Spain case is not applicable here in US.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment