Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fat People Smiling

images fat people smiling. people into therapy. people into therapy. Fat People Smiling. quot;Fat #39;N Sassy Smilequot; Fine Art
  • quot;Fat #39;N Sassy Smilequot; Fine Art



  • chi_shark
    06-24 05:56 AM
    Yes I am still waiting. No luds other than the ones for supporting documents.


    Same here.

    I applied on May 18th and my EAD expires on Aug 10th. There were three SLUDs in a row two weeks after I applied, and there is no update after that.

    Did you notice any LUDs in your case? Are you still waiting for a decision? Please update.





    wallpaper quot;Fat #39;N Sassy Smilequot; Fine Art Fat People Smiling. wallpaper fat people clip art,
  • wallpaper fat people clip art,



  • RRG
    07-11 05:46 PM
    Now that we have the people aware through Flowers, we can go for the big kill.
    Advertize in Newspapers in D.C., State capitals or National newspapers
    We can contribute ti IV and IV can advertize.
    Half page ad with facts, events and Rep. Lofgren letter.
    Nothing works better than mass media awareness
    What do you think IV?





    Fat People Smiling. fat people smiling. People who are happy, smiling… People who are happy,
  • fat people smiling. People who are happy, smiling… People who are happy,



  • abhijitp
    11-21 02:26 PM
    But I have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to IV, he has his EAD and can have one less thing to worry about in his new job search.

    Sorry to hear this! Hopefully he will have no problems given the job market conditions (and the EAD, of course)!





    2011 wallpaper fat people clip art, Fat People Smiling. Free pictures of happy people
  • Free pictures of happy people



  • pitha
    07-11 11:49 AM
    we made our point, lets move on to the next thing, which might be contacting senators, making them aware of our issues and showing them to coverage of flower campaign in NYTIMES, washington post, reuters etc,



    more...


    Fat People Smiling. Smiling at people, whom I do
  • Smiling at people, whom I do



  • akhilmahajan
    07-13 07:22 AM
    Also invited 15 other friends to do the same.





    Fat People Smiling. fat people smiling.
  • fat people smiling.



  • gc03
    09-07 02:09 PM
    Actually my husband is primary for GC process.I am on H4 visa.How can he revoke I-140.My PD is may'03 and TSC



    more...


    Fat People Smiling. by the Cuban people. fat people smiling. KaiWen, meaning, people
  • by the Cuban people. fat people smiling. KaiWen, meaning, people



  • The7zen
    01-09 05:18 PM
    I went out of the country for 7 weeks on vacation and just came back on new years eve, Port of entry: Chicago, the IO (real gentleman) needed only the passport and the AP, did the usual verifications and gave the new I-94, max 10mins.
    Note: I also had all the supporting documents which Vin13 mentioned. Thou the IO didnt ask for these documents, its good to have them handy, avoids lots of trouble on both ends.

    Have a safe trip.

    -7zen





    2010 fat people smiling. People who are happy, smiling… People who are happy, Fat People Smiling. fat people smiling. people into therapy. people into therapy.
  • fat people smiling. people into therapy. people into therapy.



  • mdipi
    11-18 03:05 PM
    haha! sucking up to the mod...i see...i understand...



    more...


    Fat People Smiling. smiling-girl-475x350.jpg
  • smiling-girl-475x350.jpg



  • gcchaahiyey
    04-07 03:53 PM
    But what happens if they send out FP notice and she doesn't do FP...it is going to be few years to get divorce as we have daughter...So i am pretty much sure i will get GC before we get divorce...At this point i cannot let USCIS know also because we are not yet divorced.


    Since it looks like you are the primary applicant and your wife is the derivative beneficiary, I do not think your processing should be affected. I am not sure what you need to do to inform USCIS of your new status after you are divorced from your wife.





    hair Free pictures of happy people Fat People Smiling. fat people smiling.
  • fat people smiling.



  • speddi
    09-14 10:20 AM
    Thank you but the address listed is to Chicago. I will be sending to Texas Service Center. I couldnt find that address.



    more...


    Fat People Smiling. fat people smiling. tacos and banh mi, eating; Fat
  • fat people smiling. tacos and banh mi, eating; Fat



  • byeusa
    07-11 01:02 AM
    As per USINPAC, you need to say thank you to them as they claim to have started and run this campaign. Fraudstrers...!

    http://in.news.yahoo.com/070710/48/6hwnn.html





    hot Smiling at people, whom I do Fat People Smiling. “O villain, villain, smiling,
  • “O villain, villain, smiling,



  • ashwaghoshk
    08-26 09:01 AM
    No. You can apply for H4 to H1 from any company. The new company from whom you have the job offer can apply for COS from H4 to H1.
    See, its like this - H1 belongs to company but once you change it to H4 then the H4 does not belong to any company. Once you have offer from new company then the new company can apply for COS without any issues.



    more...


    house On top of smiling when she has; fat people smiling. people to keep smiling, Fat People Smiling. fat people smiling. some people nervous about; some people nervous about
  • fat people smiling. some people nervous about; some people nervous about



  • dcrtrv27
    10-09 02:33 PM
    This happens from time to time dont know why but it happens.It happened for my wife too , we had efiled for EAD and her application status showed that notice(FP) returned as undeliverable. My wife wrote back to USCIS
    saying that she had received all her prior communication from USCIS here
    (for example we put in copies of 485 recipt notice,485 FP notice,EAD recipt notice) and it seems to a mistake of USPS. She also wrote to the Local Postmaster as to why the notice from USCIS was returned and in future all this should not reoccur. Within a day or two we got her EAD approved and recieved it in mail.
    The point I am trying to make is that calling(it might not be the best option as lines are busy,reps dont have the info you would like etc) as well as writing does help when u know the where to send mail , we were lucky as we had efiled so it does specify where to send the application and docs .Good Luck.

    In my case just now I called up again with POJ method got hold of nice IO. She took her own time to dig out all teh information rleated to my case and saught confirmation on many things like address name etc. After few minutes she said dont worry about the online status my case is assigned to officer. I hope whatever the outcome will be good.





    tattoo fat people smiling. Fat People Smiling. with smiling happy people.
  • with smiling happy people.



  • newuser
    07-29 08:19 PM
    Quoting what reason did the DMV confiscated your driver's license?



    more...


    pictures by the Cuban people. fat people smiling. KaiWen, meaning, people Fat People Smiling. the soup with Fat Opie.
  • the soup with Fat Opie.



  • Saralayar
    07-27 11:53 AM
    I left it blank and specifically asked my attorney if i can leave it blank , he said its ok .
    My attorney specifically asked me to fill that. First I forgot to fill that. They specifically send mail to fill that. Not sure.





    dresses “O villain, villain, smiling, Fat People Smiling. A SMILING FAT CAT!
  • A SMILING FAT CAT!



  • yestogc
    03-06 01:34 AM
    In India, as of this day only Rs 1L is secured if a bank fails ............... isn't that way too low.
    http://www.dicgc.org.in/GuideToDepositInsuranceInIndia.htm#q3



    more...


    makeup smiling-girl-475x350.jpg Fat People Smiling. On top of smiling when she has; fat people smiling. people to keep smiling,
  • On top of smiling when she has; fat people smiling. people to keep smiling,



  • ampudhukode
    03-24 03:51 PM
    Mr. HarryOm,

    I was really hoping to get my question answered thru this thread. Can you please open another thread for yours ?

    Thanks,
    ampudhukode


    I just got me H1B approval Notice and copy of I-129 petition. There is nothing wrong with approval but I notice few things and have few concerns/questions to the group if some one had similar experience in the past:
    1. Passport number was not correctly typed in form I-129 (however copies passport were sent along with the forms by immigration dept)
    2. My Alien number does not show up in 797A approval notice as I have pending 485.
    3. The I-94# on passport card does not match with the one on new approval notice.

    Now My questions is :

    Do I need to get this passport#(1) typo fixed now or its ok?

    Is it ok not have A# updated in H1B Approval Notice? My wife's H4 have her A#.
    Do I need to get my I-94# matched with the one I had in my previous notice and A/D card stapled in passport?

    All this happened due to mistakes commited by our Immigration/attorney.Now she is not ready to listen and asks me to call customer service as she thinks its not her problem.

    Any suggestions/experience are apreciated.

    Thanks

    PD Sept 2004
    I-485 pending
    I-140 pending
    EAD pending
    AP approved





    girlfriend with smiling happy people. Fat People Smiling. photograph smiling people.
  • photograph smiling people.



  • abhay
    01-20 01:18 PM
    Abhay,

    It is certainly possible that the response was based only on the information available online, but there is no way to know for sure. That is why it is important to get written confirmation that USCIS rec'd your RFE response.

    Ann

    Thank You Ann.





    hairstyles fat people smiling. tacos and banh mi, eating; Fat Fat People Smiling. fat people smiling. fat people having sex. fat people having sex. philipt42
  • fat people smiling. fat people having sex. fat people having sex. philipt42



  • geesee
    07-23 04:10 PM
    It mentions that in any of the incorrect filing, cases will be rejected...

    does that mean I-485 is rejected for good or one cannot apply it again until PD becomes current in future?





    Puncher
    January 27th, 2006, 04:13 AM
    That depends on what your needs are. New or used camera? Already have some lenses/accessories? How much of a system are you going to build (how many/type of lenses needed)? Do you have friends who also have a DSLR system, from which you might borrow stuff? Do you have a possibility/need for rentals close to where you live? ...





    Anders �stberg
    July 18th, 2004, 12:04 PM
    Very interesting flower, great colors and shapes. I don't have a suggestion for the DOF problem, but I think this is a case where the flower is so unique I'm not thinking of the technicalities very much. I like the second picture, but it'd be great to pair it with an "overview" shot to understand how the whole flower/plant looks.

    Don't apologize for your nice flower pictures - in that case I know one or two that would have to do the same for birds, or baseball, or semi-nudes, or [insert favourite subject here]... :p



    No comments:

    Post a Comment