Monday, June 13, 2011

fast five trailer song

images fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.
  • fast five trailer song.



  • dilvahabilyeha
    08-09 01:53 PM
    Hi All,
    Now there are 3 possibilities for "alien receipt number" that is supposed
    to be written behind my photos to be included with I-485:
    -1- the filed i-140 receipt number
    -2- a number that appears in i-140 approved letter
    -3- the A# from my F1-OPT-EAD (this is called "alien registration number for sure")

    Any more clarifications on which one of the above three is actually "alien receipt number"?

    Thank you so much!
    Mtsaha


    :) I wonder if you have all of them different. if I am filing myself I'll use the latest one. but I have a lawyer, I'll ask her to decide, that's what I am paying her rt. What about you?





    wallpaper fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.
  • fast five trailer song.



  • nomi
    04-18 05:02 PM
    sorry for duplicate posting ..trying to post the poll on these questions.





    fast five trailer song. hot fast five trailer 2. fast
  • hot fast five trailer 2. fast



  • Green.Tech
    10-12 09:39 AM
    For those who got their FPs done, did they ask for your passport or was driving license enough?





    2011 fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. Photo
  • fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. Photo



  • ash0210
    12-17 09:40 PM
    Can any senior Guy/Guru confirm this...

    "USCIS have suspended the AC21 act" is it so? And when USCIS suspended AC21?


    If u look at the distribution for the fiscal year 2005, EB-2 did not use much of the surplus AC21 numbers. So why is EB2 retrogressed for India and China now. As somebody indicated in other threads, the USCIS may have suspended the AC21 act.



    more...


    fast five trailer song. to knock “Fast Five” off
  • to knock “Fast Five” off



  • GotGoose?
    04-28 10:41 PM
    Added another stamp based on my other stamp's gradient theme.





    fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast
  • fast five trailer song. fast



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    09-27 03:49 PM
    Whoever has already attended FP, did the FP officer ask for 485 receipt also along with FP Notice.

    I received FP Notice, but didnot receive receipts. I have the FP appointment tomorrow.

    Thanks



    No,
    they did not ask us anything about any reciepts.U need to carry the ASC(FP) notice and photo identity.Thats all.!

    goodluck,
    vaishu



    more...


    fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.
  • fast five trailer song.



  • dummgelauft
    09-11 08:36 AM
    Thanks dummgelauft

    My priority date is not current yet. There is a chance that my priority date will not be current even by the time my TN visa expires. So, that was the main problem I had. I know there is no way I can renew my TN visa ( since I-140 shows intent to immigrate). But, a HUGE misunderstanding I had, which you clarified for me, is that the 6 years
    H1B restriction will not apply on me once I have approved I-140. So, if my priority date is current before my TN expires, I will get my EAD. If my priority date is not current by the time my TN expires, I will have the option of getting H1B and continue to work until I adjust my status.

    What a relief !!!

    Thank you so much again !!!!

    Theo
    just make sure that you allow sufficient time for you h1b processing. these can take upto 120 days.





    2010 hot fast five trailer 2. fast fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.
  • fast five trailer song.



  • Saralayar
    09-09 10:39 AM
    There is ATA (American Telugu Association) too and they have a convention in New Jersey this weekend.

    ATA and TANA are big orgs but most of them are ABCD and USA citizens and I aam not sure to what extent we can get help from them.

    The key to our solutions lies in us. Ours is a big community, but a very few people spend time and money and energy on working towards our goals and always want others to fix our issues

    Most of the members even don't care about us. All are well settled citizens. One more thing, there is lot of group politics in those organizations. This also needs to be taken into account...



    more...


    fast five trailer song. Fast and Furious 5 Trailer
  • Fast and Furious 5 Trailer



  • shivarajan
    02-15 02:12 PM
    1. In case of foreign currency payment, u can always walk to airline's kiosk in nearest airport and make a payment using any CC in USD.

    2. Different travel sites have quota from airlines and they show different route/sector for different $$, so no one is best at all times!

    2. Use aggregation search site like http://www.mobissimo.com to find best deals!





    hair fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. Photo fast five trailer song. Fast and Furious 5 Trailer
  • Fast and Furious 5 Trailer



  • qualified_trash
    12-12 03:43 PM
    You really do not have to say good bye to GC. If your labor has been cleared, you can apply I-140 Premium processing with your present company. Apply perm and I-140 with this new mid sized company. Transfer PD to new I-140 with new company. Go to India to start your company have them outsource to you. GC is for future anyways, work on your new enterprise in India for 1-2-3 years untill your pd becomes current (whenever that happens). At that point you have an option to file I-485. You can still continue in India, with an option to returning or decide at that point if you want to stay in the USA for 2-3 months every-year to maintain GC for 5 years to become US Citizen.
    very true!!



    more...


    fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.
  • fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.



  • sku
    12-30 10:07 PM
    All set..I will changing job after 180 days from Next week, I will change my immigration lawyer from my employers
    Ist Question
    I am thinking of Murthyas as lawyer. Her fee of taking over pending $ 2100, Can anybody suggest any other lawyer and there Fee's etc and all.
    I will really appreciate the help.

    IInd Question:

    For Filing AC21 , do I need letter from the my future employer that job profile matches. My Job Title Matches my Labor Certification Title It was Software Enggineer Now it is Senior Software Engineering, But As I am in IT my old labor certification says about some old Oracle Technology but new job is J2EE and Also my Labor Certification talks about Financial Business Area but New Job is HealthCare Sector.Common thing are Both Says Design and Development of Software application.. Is it OK ?





    hot to knock “Fast Five” off fast five trailer song. pictures fast five trailer
  • pictures fast five trailer



  • superdude
    07-18 12:13 AM
    Let us give our leaders a break for now. Let us focus on filing the apps ASAP. IV core has been working on these issues for a long time. Let us knock one wicket at a time.

    All,

    USCIS and DOS had to correct the bulletin in response to tremendous public pressure because quite clearly the error was theirs.

    We have to use this momentum to work out two root causes of this mess which are also completely due to USCIS and FBI inefficiency, and yet the consequences are borne by applicants:

    (1) Visa Number Wastage: Fix Through Recapture

    (2) Name Check Delays:

    (a) More than 30 FBI analysts should be granted for the process
    (b) Process itself streamlined -- are the Reference file checks really useful? See Ombudsmans 2007 report.
    (c) More information on name check status should be made available easily -- we should not have to ask our Congresswoman or schedule an Infopass appointment just to find out (i) when our data was submitted to the FBI and (ii) at what stage we are stuck -- IBIS, Fingerprint or the Name Check itself

    We should all keep calling Lofgren's office so that she does not let up the pressure on these root causes (after all Gonzalez himself acknowledges there is a bigger problem.). I thanked her for her work so far and also emphasized that these root causes are what she should really be going after.

    And in case you want to sit back down and celebrate, I just want to point out that even if you manage to file, if these two things are not fixed there is no telling how many years (decade?) you will be waiting.



    more...


    house house Fast Five Movie Trailer? fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.
  • fast five trailer song.



  • roseball
    01-06 10:27 PM
    Has anyone claimed unemployment benefits in EAD in TX state after being laid off? Can you please tell whats the procedure. I do not want to get into the debate of whether UB can be claimed while in AOS state? I just need to know the procedure. Thanks.

    Yes, one of my colleagues in Dallas applied as he was unemployed for more than 8 months before he landed another job. However, the reason he applied is he was ok with having to go back to his home country incase of any complications. He is still is US and is happily employed.....This doesn't mean someone wont run into trouble by applying for benefits while in AOS.....Just sharing what I know....





    tattoo fast five trailer song. fast fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.
  • fast five trailer song.



  • beautifulMind
    05-03 07:06 AM
    I have still not received the approved I-140. I am hoping it would have the old date since I request priority date transfer.



    more...


    pictures fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song.
  • fast five trailer song.



  • IneedAllGreen
    09-22 10:45 PM
    I would suggest to stay with your employer and get your I-140 done through premium processing . Once I-140 done then transfer H1B with new employer and start new GC processing too.

    I highly appreciate your advice. It sads that you had to go throught GC process so many times. In fact this is my third I-140 too. The first two never got approved due to silly administartive errors on employers part ( old check and job notice at wrong site) and I had to abandon them.

    One of the other fix I have is : if I should leave my present job or not , as my fear of loosing job might just be in mind. I am wondering, if worse comes to worse and if I loose job with an approved I-140, will I be able to secure job with another employer and use this I-140 to get an extension. I am a Physical Therapist and EB-2 positions are hard to come by in the state I am in. I want to take the risk to stay with this employer and take my chances. But I also want to have a back plan ( premium processing I-140).I dont know if it can work. Please share your thoughts.





    dresses pictures fast five trailer fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast
  • fast five trailer song. fast



  • doggy
    10-26 01:40 AM
    Huh??
    I'm just curious. How will the driver read "No right turn on red"? There is no sign for that.



    more...


    makeup Fast and Furious 5 Trailer fast five trailer song. house Fast Five Movie Trailer?
  • house Fast Five Movie Trailer?



  • yabadaba
    03-20 03:55 PM
    What about all H1-B, L-1, J-1, K-1....all potential EB immigrant, pick a date and do not spend a dime on that day. That will hurt this economy and get some attention. Please do not tell me that people on H1 and L1 do not make and spend enough money.
    I pledge not to spend a dime forever...in fact i cant remember the last time i spent a dime on anything...in this day and age i end up spending quarters and dollars.





    girlfriend fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. Fast amp; Furious 5 Movie Review
  • Fast amp; Furious 5 Movie Review



  • rajeshalex
    08-14 02:58 PM
    Send the photo to USCIS and also sent the RFE copy to ombudsman





    hairstyles fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. fast five trailer song. the
  • fast five trailer song. the



  • kshitijnt
    05-11 03:20 AM
    Dont worry. As long as you have last 3 months paystubs, always present them to INS even if they dont ask for it. For your last 2.5 months of bench check with your employer if he will give you a letter for unpaid leave of absence. Many people on H1 face this problem.

    As meridiani said, you should visit india once before filing 485 and before your current visa stamp expires.





    nousername
    11-11 07:05 PM
    1. Logically HUD document should work but again we are talking about Indian government so not sure. Insurance document might not work and I'm almost certain about it.

    2. Notarizing: If the website says "Photocopy of all supporting documents including Photo should be notarized and attached to the application" then yes..

    Not sure where you live but if it is driving distance then I suggest you go there.. Leave early and park on the north side of the street (it is free).

    Need advise from someone who renewed Indian passport by mail at the San Francisco Indian Consulate.


    My wife filled the application online and is ready to mail it, but there are questions regarding the supporting docs.
    1)Proof of Residence:CGISF website shows applicable docs as Driving license or PG&E, Water or landline telephone bill displaying applicant�s address or
    House Lease Agreement.
    However in my wife's case, her name is not on any of the utility bills mentioned above and her Driving license has the old address.
    Can we use the HUD-1 closing statement or home title as proof. Or can we use a insurance bill for this purpose? If not, please advise on other options.

    2)Notarizing:I understand photo copies of any docs that I sent needs to be notarized.
    Is there anything else that needs to be notarized?Your website says that "If applying by mail, Photocopy of all supporting documents including Photo should be notarized and attached to the application".
    Do I need to notarize both the photos from page 1 and page 4? Please clarify.





    JazzByTheBay
    08-01 08:38 PM
    ... would be to outsource the mundane clerical work to a more efficient *on-shore* processing firm, and web-enable most services, remove repetitive submission of same documents with every single application, and provide customer access to his/her immigration profile & docs online (so we don't have to carry around the history of our lives on paper.... wherever we move... ).

    jazz

    It would probably be OK... but as you've rightly guessed, and given the fact that USCIS hasn't really outlined any plans to demonstrate how the extra money will be spent and whether it will guarantee better and faster service measured by a dramatic reduction in processing times, this money is probably going towards enforcement.

    It's probably DHS getting the money (not USCIS directly - the checks I wrote were for DHS, iirc).

    jazz



    No comments:

    Post a Comment