Sunday, June 12, 2011

eminem 2011 album cover

images The Warning Album Cover eminem 2011 album cover. Eminem Album…
  • Eminem Album…



  • Saralayar
    08-16 11:01 AM
    i dont see any of the above said...:o..how lond does it take for us to receive rn in hand after the checks are cashed...I am starting to worry now.If everybody can see the rn why icant i!:o...The uscis cs is not telling the status...Is there a possiblity of appl rejection even after the checks are cleared.:confused::confused:
    Thanks.
    I don't know why guys are so anxious about the reciept number. When they get the reciept number mail, they are going ot have all the details. Unnecessary anxious. What you guys are going to do with your reciept number known early?. Is it going to speed up your GC process?. Be cool and wait. You will get everything...





    wallpaper Eminem Album… eminem 2011 album cover. new+album+cover+2011
  • new+album+cover+2011



  • sanjeev.mehra@gmail.com
    08-05 04:21 PM
    I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
    But please share your experience;
    How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
    -EB2 category
    -EB3 category

    I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.

    Thanks,
    Sanjeev.





    eminem 2011 album cover. eminem 2011 album name
  • eminem 2011 album name



  • desi3933
    06-02 04:27 PM
    I'm sorry -- I didn't follow. Can I use the H1-B which has been extended for 3 yrs since my 140 was approved already for a yr and the visa numbers weren't current? (I've already used up by 6 yrs)

    Thanks,
    Murali


    You new employer can file for H-1B change of status for (upto) 3 years since you have I-140 approved and your PD is not current. The fact, that I-140 was applied by current (or ex) employer, does not matter.

    Hope it helps.


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2011 new+album+cover+2011 eminem 2011 album cover. 2011 eminem
  • 2011 eminem



  • murali77
    09-16 03:10 AM
    What does this mean ?
    "Our electronic records show that your application is with the adjudications officer for review."

    EB2
    PD JAN-06(NSC)
    Thanks



    more...


    eminem 2011 album cover. Artist: Eminem Album: I am
  • Artist: Eminem Album: I am



  • reachinus
    07-30 10:18 AM
    Can some one please confirm. I hope I am not confusing everyone here. I am filing my I 140 now, I want to be sure that this is safe.....

    thanks for the kind replies...
    Yes is surely possible. To get a reply from the appeals process takes years. What your lawyer suggesting is a good option. Hope you have strong points to over come the cause of the last denial. In case is was due to ability to pay, make sure you are getting paid atleast the Prevailing wage and submit that pay stubs that prove the same.

    Best of luck with your filing.





    eminem 2011 album cover. Eminem Recovery Leak Not
  • Eminem Recovery Leak Not



  • dessoya
    10-07 07:39 AM
    i voted for coppertop ;)

    props to all :love:

    ~:azn:



    more...


    eminem 2011 album cover. Eminem L_A_R 2011 [Full Album]
  • Eminem L_A_R 2011 [Full Album]



  • msadiqali
    06-19 06:39 PM
    http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22856.htm





    2010 eminem 2011 album name eminem 2011 album cover. The Warning Album Cover
  • The Warning Album Cover



  • LostInGCProcess
    10-01 04:51 PM
    In what sense he is racist? I could not understand, please explain to me.



    more...


    eminem 2011 album cover. Artist : Eminem; Album : Outta
  • Artist : Eminem; Album : Outta



  • godspeed
    01-15 09:16 AM
    You have done all the right things, sit tight, all izz well.
    It would be helpful to others if you can blog the cover letter and the AP explanation letter.

    Great, so I see so many fast cases here.
    I had all my docs well organized, also put tabs corresponding to the list numers on cover letter for quick access. I also included self addressed prepaid priority envelope.





    hair 2011 eminem eminem 2011 album cover. The Warning Album Cover Eminem
  • The Warning Album Cover Eminem



  • ckichannagari
    11-09 04:40 PM
    from Texas



    more...


    eminem 2011 album cover. eminem 2011 photos. eminem
  • eminem 2011 photos. eminem



  • gimme_GC2006
    09-13 06:50 PM
    Lets get statistics on numbers on pending I-485 application for EB2-India by year of PD.

    My PD is Aug 06 .. post yours :-)

    good..poll...I hope every one votes..

    { Gave you a green }





    hot Artist: Eminem Album: I am eminem 2011 album cover. ALBUM ARTWORK: Curren$y
  • ALBUM ARTWORK: Curren$y



  • raysaikat
    05-04 11:02 PM
    Hi All,
    Recently I received an RFE on my Wife's 485 application asking to prove that we both are still married. My lawyer is asking for around $400 to respond to this RFE, We have already paid the lawyer about $7500 until now for our GC process and she is no longer the preferred lawyer for the company that I am working for, but I had to keep my case with her as she has processed all of my applications until now. My questions are:
    1. Can we ourselves respond to the RFE and save the $400.00,
    2. If so, What's the process and what documents that we need to send to prove that we are still married.

    Appreciate all of your help in this regard.

    Thanks

    Other than the copy of your marriage certificate, pictures, children's birth certificate, etc., you can send an affidavit signed by a notary public, perhaps someone who works at the local municipality/city hall, etc. In addition, you should submit proof of joint financial holdings such as copy of this year's 1040 and state tax forms filled as "married filing jointly" (if you did so), a joint bank account, joint property ownership such as house and car, joint car insurance, home insurance, other bills (to show both of you are living at the same address), etc.

    However, I would recommend using a lawyer (if not your lawyer whom you seem not to like) for preparing the RFE; I guess you do not want to suffer setbacks in your GC processing merely for saving $400!



    more...


    house Love The Way You Lie – Eminem eminem 2011 album cover. Eminem+2011+album+name
  • Eminem+2011+album+name



  • mayurcreation
    01-13 01:37 PM
    Thanks Raj for your reply.

    - Can I file (EB2) I-140 amendment and ask USCIS for transferring EB3 PD to EB2 by providing EB3 I-140 receipt?

    - Can I file my 485 with pending answer on I-140 amendment?





    tattoo Eminem Recovery Leak Not eminem 2011 album cover. eminem cd cover relapse.
  • eminem cd cover relapse.



  • DSLStart
    10-02 11:43 AM
    sorry to hear your wife's bitter visa experience. But you should have researched in this web site and other web sites like immigrationportal.com for people's experience at Canadian US consulates, most of them have stressed the fact that, if its a first time H1 stamping without education in US, avoid going to any third country for stamping. Very less chance of getting approved. Even on web site of US consulates in Canada it is clearly mentioned.
    But anyway the 3rd option you mentioned may be wisest to avoid long term uncertain stay in canada.

    My wife went to Vancouver consulate this morning for her H1 B Visa stamping (She is currently on a H4 visa). This is her first H1 Stamping and since we both are Permenant Residents of Canada she opted to attend the Interview in Vancouver Consulate.

    The Visa Officer who interviewed her was very rude to her and said he had to do her Education Degree Verification and put the case in Pending and gave her the Standard 221g letter (without circling any detials they need) but in the Other section he wrote as PPT (not sure what PPT means?). Also the moment she attended the interview he Cancelled her H4 Visa as "Cancelled without Prejudice" and he took her application forms and her I -797 and gave her the passport back and said the consulate will notify her in email about the update.He said he wanted to verify her education degrees in India and said she will have to stay there till the verification is done. The only lucky thing for us is we have PR to canada so the stay in canada is not a problem. Currently she cannot come back to US as her H4 is cancelled and will have to stay there till they reach the decision. Has anyone encountered a similar issue before and

    1. Usually how long does it take for the education Verification to be done (atleast approximately so that we can prepare for that)

    2. He has not even seen her Educational Documents and not taken them as well(All he took was the application forms and the I-797). So how do they verify the Education Degree in India(do they have to dig into the docs that she has sent when applying for H1B??). We do not have any problem in Education verification as everything is Real and Authentic

    3. Also since her I-797 is with the Visa officer can she go and ask that she wants to take her interview back in India and request for the I-797 back?

    4. If they deny her H1 B visa can she re-apply for H4 again or would this be a issue as well?

    Unfortunately this was a very bad experience for her and to top that the Visa Officer being rude to her really didn't her a chance to ask to more details:(

    I am sorry if this post is redundant but your inputs and suggestions are greatly appreciated in this urgent matter. Please help!!!



    more...


    pictures Eminem L_A_R 2011 [Full Album] eminem 2011 album cover. eminem 2011 album name
  • eminem 2011 album name



  • eilsoe
    10-02 01:17 PM
    Actually, my secret is a tutorial i downloaded a million yeras ago, I just never tried it because it scared me. :P

    The tutorial is nearly impossible to do, because the author doesn't tell you how to make the starting blob...

    But i tried to make something in 3dsmax, and worked from there, and this is how it turned out...





    dresses ALBUM ARTWORK: Curren$y eminem 2011 album cover. 2011 Jim Jones Capo Album
  • 2011 Jim Jones Capo Album



  • dealsnet
    10-23 01:52 PM
    These people have a big microsoft word file with some information. Take your $1000 and will do 'find and replace' option in the WORD to change into your name. You may think you have a ton of info to support your case. Everyone doing with them will have the same file (only name is changed).
    Now USCIS knows this, and will be doomed.

    Please save yourself money and time. I used CCI. I paid $925. Sheila will talk like its a piece of cake to get the approval. Its a BIG LIE. Actually CCI is flagged by USCIS. She will also give you a pdf document of 50 mb or so for you to take a print out and if in case you send it, you application is doomed. After submitting her evaluation, mine got denied. Talk to a good attorney like murthy and take a chance with them instead of spending a grand with this women.



    more...


    makeup Artist : Eminem; Album : Outta eminem 2011 album cover. Love The Way You Lie – Eminem
  • Love The Way You Lie – Eminem



  • kennyc
    May 25th, 2005, 02:09 AM
    Josh, I'm so blown away by those atomic bomb looking clouds that I never even got to the one with the deer! (Nik had some atomic bombs over a barn last week also). I think you make all the relevent points; the first 2 certainly can benefit from some post processing in Photoshop. Those clouds are really it, but the needed something else to frame it, branches, grasses, something. I noticed that the horizon was treed, so assumed that the shore on which Kenny was standing had some trees, I "framed" the pic as if it were shot with trees framing it. Attached is the result which shows how finding objects to create a "frame" for the picture can make a world of difference. Also, I had to guess at the actual sunset color scheme. Since I wasn't there, I opted for the most dramatic. (hope you don't mind me messing with your pic Kenny, but it lent itself well to the discussion of framing and processing and illustrates better than words what I am getting at).

    Other than higlighting a few things, I kind of like the deer one the way it is. It's almost a "where's Waldo", but that's what I like about it. Nature itself plays the "where's Waldo" game on us.

    Thanks. These are pretty much "straight" the one with the deer is cropped, but the others are straight from the camera. There actually weren't many trees on the shore where I took this but I agree with the framing/forground comment and example but you also destroyed the "mushroom" cloud. :)

    KAC
    P.S. I thought the first too were a bit dark, but didn't like them at all when I increased the brightness so basically left them.





    girlfriend eminem cd cover relapse. eminem 2011 album cover. The Warning Album Cover Eminem
  • The Warning Album Cover Eminem



  • ragz4u
    06-22 02:26 PM
    IV core team itself is not active these day.

    Read my other post about what IV core is doing currently. Also, just FYI, we had a conference call last nite which went form 9.00 PM to 11.15 PM EST. And this was not the only call this week.

    We have already started looking beyond the CIR and so has QGA. Aman and Shilpa went to an important House Related event in DC and met with some of the house representatives (in person) whose names you see in immigration articles every single day!

    So, in a nutshell, I am happy to see the initiative by Ghost to take IV further. Please support him instead of trying negate it!

    Do not forget that the only other option to fighting for our rights is to keep quiet and suffer daily for years. There is not a single person in the core team and nor many members in IV who are willing to give up before a good fight.





    hairstyles eminem 2011 photos. eminem eminem 2011 album cover. Album, lady gaga, eminem mp
  • Album, lady gaga, eminem mp



  • saimrathi
    07-11 02:55 PM
    I'm sure there may be a lot of immigrants in CA due to the IT sector..





    t4930pd
    10-20 01:27 PM
    4th grader at USCIS decides the future of highly educated people! What a "JOKE".





    simon03
    08-16 01:26 PM
    I am not an expert but this is my understanding:

    there is no requirement to work for the employer sponsoring your green card. Business requirements can change any day, and if your previous employer doesn't have a job for you...it shouldn't be a problem as long as
    1. you have a current job that is similar in duties
    2. your previous employer didn't withdraw I-140 and your I-140 was pending 180 days after filing I-485
    3. At the time of filing I-140, the job offer was bona-fide (non-frivolous). At the time of filing I-485 with other employer, the job you were employed in was similar and employer had bona-file permanent offer

    You can always send USCIS informing a change of employer (AC21), they wouldn't take back GC as long as you c



    No comments:

    Post a Comment