Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dodge Shadow

images Brick Dodge Shadow Dodge Shadow. 1987 Dodge Shadow with ES
  • 1987 Dodge Shadow with ES



  • whattodo21
    01-06 11:59 AM
    Good to hear there is a serious attempt being made. However, in light of what is happening with comprehensive healthcare reform, is it advisable to try comprehensive immigration reform especially with the congressional make of of the 2 chambers?





    wallpaper 1987 Dodge Shadow with ES Dodge Shadow. Dodge Shadow Es (1988)
  • Dodge Shadow Es (1988)



  • langagadu
    11-11 12:16 PM
    I will advice you but do you provide free catering for the next 5 years?

    Just kidding man. Stay with the employer for atleast 6 months (that's what pundits say).

    Hi, I have got my GC couple of months back, planning to start a restaurant business and want to leave my current employer who sponsored my Green Card. Is it fine to leave my employer and start a business? Does it creates any problem in future when I apply for citizenship as Im into different field.

    Please do advice accordingly as I need to take decision based on that.

    Thanks in advance





    Dodge Shadow. 1993 Dodge Shadow ES,
  • 1993 Dodge Shadow ES,



  • roseball
    04-02 02:06 AM
    What I have mostly heard is that people in consulting jobs are the ones who are having issues at POEs and not the ones in permanent/full-time positions...I am not making a statement here but saying this is what I heard and read.





    2011 Dodge Shadow Es (1988) Dodge Shadow. from 1990 Dodge Shadow.
  • from 1990 Dodge Shadow.



  • sdrblr
    02-04 08:52 AM
    My experience says dont worry unless someone else comes back and say they had issues with different A#s on 140 and 485. I had applied for EAD and AP on the A# of 485 and was approved. Finally my GC has the A# on 485.

    Eventually it is your call.

    What does your attorney say?



    more...


    Dodge Shadow. 1994 Dodge Shadow For Sale
  • 1994 Dodge Shadow For Sale



  • jsb
    12-17 09:41 AM
    A million dollar question is : What order are they following ? I am having PD of April 14th , 2004. Still waiting.

    They definitely are not working in PD order. PD is only used to skip a case if not due. They seem to work in order of paper filed cases, which are perhaps stacked in order they physically receive them (which is generally a date a few days prior to ND). That's what they mean when they claim "we process cased in order we receive them".

    With above logic, your case was "received" in CSC in July08. Therefore, they are unlikely to look at it until they look those received prior to July'08. This is bad management, but that's how they seem to work. That also proves as to why they ask/get wider PD openings as year end nears (so that they don't have to skip too many cases when they pick cases one after another in order they physically received them).





    Dodge Shadow. Brick Dodge Shadow
  • Brick Dodge Shadow



  • rpatel
    08-14 03:38 PM
    I went through the same ordeal about a year and a half ago. After unsuccessful attempts to buy it on my own through internet companies, I went to a good agent who got me a 20 year term life policy with a AAA rated company for about $220/year for a 500,000 coverage. Basically, I got the same rate an US citizen would get. I would advise you to go through an agent, they can do multiple quote and many are knowledgeable about H1 visas and the best thing is you don't pay any thing extra because the agents get their commission from the insurance companies. Hope this helps



    more...


    Dodge Shadow. My new (lol) 1988 Dodge shadow
  • My new (lol) 1988 Dodge shadow



  • bestia
    07-17 02:48 AM
    cover letter doesn't matter. they don't want it, more over you made officer read extra page of stuff... :) creating backlogs :)





    2010 1993 Dodge Shadow ES, Dodge Shadow. Brick Dodge Shadow
  • Brick Dodge Shadow



  • panacea
    08-04 02:25 AM
    what does EAD /AP has to do with this?



    more...


    Dodge Shadow. 1991 Dodge Shadow convertible
  • 1991 Dodge Shadow convertible



  • lost
    01-27 02:01 PM
    congratulations!





    hair from 1990 Dodge Shadow. Dodge Shadow. 1994 Dodge Shadow Starting
  • 1994 Dodge Shadow Starting



  • caforum2
    08-24 02:04 PM
    Name: Ravi
    City/Area: Chicago, IL

    Question:
    I filed my i 140 and i 485 on Dec 23rd 2003 under EB3 category. I think my labor was filed under EB3 category. My Priority date is Mid August 2003. After 180 days of filing (around Nov 2004) I left my sponsoring company and joined another company with similar Job responsibility (to avail AC21), But didn't get my H1b transferred to new company. My new job require Master degree and 5 years of experience. I have acquired my master degree before joining my new company. I got married recently and Ofcourse I can't file for my wife's i 485 since I am from India and visa numbers are not available.

    Can I get my H1Bvisa transferred to new employer if he is willing to sponsor?

    Can I file another i 485 under EB2 as my new job requires Master degree?



    more...


    Dodge Shadow. Dodge Shadow Shelby CSX 1989
  • Dodge Shadow Shelby CSX 1989



  • vbkris77
    02-03 05:21 PM
    All State is saying is that they are giving EB2-India a total of 2987 visas. They didn't care about spill over and slow consumption by ROW. They are still acting stupid but this time they are trying to show reasoning for their stupidity. If this report had a consumption of visas till date for FY10 like in a dash board, then they would have seen their own stupidity clearly.





    hot 1994 Dodge Shadow For Sale Dodge Shadow. Dodge Shadow Es (1989)
  • Dodge Shadow Es (1989)



  • veni001
    06-17 09:28 AM
    Little research on this forum will give you answers to all your questions!

    In short, you employer ( current and or future) need to start GC process for a EB2 qualified job all over and pay all expenses, you will be able to port your priority date at I-140 stage, upon approval request USCIS to update your I-485 with new I-140.

    HI, I am new to this forum, so pardon me if my question is an old one. Please direct me to the correct thread in that case.

    I am currently working on my EAD for past years since July fiasco. I have over 12 years of experience. My employer who originally filed for my GC, had filed it for EB3 since then I did not meet the requirements for EB2. (I do not have a master's degree)
    I have 12+ years of experience now and am working for a big pharma company on my EAD since. I filed for AC21 and left my original employer three years back and since then I have been working for the same company as a senior technical Lead.

    I do not have a valid H1-B any longer. Is it possible for me to do EB3 to EB2 porting. What are the requirements and would I need my current company to file for me, or can I do it on my own through lawyer?

    Thanks,
    PagalForGC



    more...


    house Dodge Shadow Shift Boots Dodge Shadow. Dodge Shadow Shelby CSX 1989
  • Dodge Shadow Shelby CSX 1989



  • veni001
    02-03 10:24 AM
    Just curious. Who's the author/source of that article that you provided the link for? :)

    I don't know! but if you think sth is not right in that article we can discuss.





    tattoo Brick Dodge Shadow Dodge Shadow. dollar Dodge Shadow in a
  • dollar Dodge Shadow in a



  • saketkapur
    08-18 06:40 PM
    filing ar-11 is mandatory so please do it.........

    also if your new job meets all the legal requirements then getting a RFE should not be an issue just a nag........

    I my experience RFE is generated in one of the following 2 cases:

    1. Filing AC21( I am against filing it as long its not requested by USCIS as its not mandatory and sometimes just triggers unwanted attention to your case......

    2. If your 140 is revoked by the previous employer....in this case you can bet that an RFE is going to be generated for sure if not worse like NOID etc...........In this case actually filing AC 21 might be a better option......

    Above is just my experience and every case is different....this is not legal advice in any way........
    if you want more clarifications feel free to PM me........

    but again file your AR-11 RFE or not............its mandatory.......



    more...


    pictures My new (lol) 1988 Dodge shadow Dodge Shadow. 1993 Dodge Shadow
  • 1993 Dodge Shadow



  • newbee7
    07-04 05:08 PM
    There is nothing wrong in people getting approvals on july 2nd or for that matter entire this week or this month.. That is because, eventhough people get approval notice e-mails as july 2nd or any date after that, the actual approval happened 2-3 weeks before..

    For example, for most of NSC approval in june 18th week, people have indicated that there Green card physical copy showed approval as June 4th. They got approval notice, and actual green cards starting only in June 3rd week. There has been flood of approvals, at least in NSC region.. Just ask any last month GC approved person, to tell what is the date for "Resident Since" on the green card..
    The real issue here is that people with priority date later than that was in June bulletin were approved. If the July bulleting never became applicable, how were the non-current PD apps approved??





    dresses Dodge Shadow Es (1989) Dodge Shadow. Dodge Shadow Shelby
  • Dodge Shadow Shelby



  • wandmaker
    06-12 05:56 PM
    What is "Letter of Acquirement�

    Can you please tell me what is "Letter of Acquirement�'

    My company is Acquired too, the New Employer just gave me a Letter Copy
    explaining the Merger, do Official docs were shared with me.

    From whom did u get this letter.

    Letter of Acquirement is a letter addressed to each and every employee in the current company's letter head stating that the company A has been acquired by company B.



    more...


    makeup 1991 Dodge Shadow convertible Dodge Shadow. Dodge Shadow Shift Boots
  • Dodge Shadow Shift Boots



  • prabirmehta
    03-22 11:25 AM
    Thanks, I'll call Senator Chambliss' office and try to request a meeting.





    girlfriend dollar Dodge Shadow in a Dodge Shadow. Dodge Shadow Shift Knobs
  • Dodge Shadow Shift Knobs



  • Leo07
    02-13 03:12 PM
    There is no rule/law that'll help you get a green card if you stay here for 10 years or even 50 years.

    People are not trying to be rude, just a little confused with your innocence.
    Honestly, some of us are waiting legally for more than 12 years for the green card. So, given our situation, your question tickled us.





    hairstyles Dodge Shadow Shelby CSX 1989 Dodge Shadow. 1987 Dodge Shadow charging
  • 1987 Dodge Shadow charging



  • brij523
    02-28 06:14 AM
    Thanks you





    paskal
    06-24 09:24 PM
    In case of filing for a spouse (wife or husband) and dependent children, form I-764 clearly ask to provide evidence. Atleast most recent year Tax Returns are REQUIRED as per the form. My attorney updated me to present additional 2 years of federal tax returns (not the state) as well, which are optional. Remember these are REQUIRED alongwith W2s or 1099s.


    i think you mean I-864
    correct me if i'm wrong but we do not need to file this form, read the instructions on this link on who needs to file this form, an EB petitioner is not mentioned anywhere i can find:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864.pdf





    Prashanthi
    10-20 05:02 PM
    The problem might occur when you file for citizenship, you have to justify why you dint work after getting the GC. However it is not written in stone that if you dont work for your petitioning company the officer will deny your citizenship or revoke your GC. They will look at the totality of the circumstances, since you worked for the petitioner for some time, they may not make a determination that the job offer was speculative, you have to show that you had every intention of working for them and the company had every intention of hiring you, maybe they can give a letter stating that they continue to market you and will re-hire as soon as the economy imporves. If your company finds a project for you, you should continue to work for them. Or you could have done AC-21 after the I-140 was approved and before the I-485 was approved.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment