Friday, June 10, 2011

derek jeter yankees

images Derek Jeter, 1.32M derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter Infielders Chipper
  • Derek Jeter Infielders Chipper



  • h12gc
    04-29 05:50 AM
    Thanks Krupa for your reply.

    Could any one please clarify on below points.I hope this posting will also help other new members who got their EAD

    1.Can I take an offer with a consulting firm for suppose 3 months con_w2 ?This firms will give me offer letter stating that I will work with them for only 3 months.I cannot file AC 21 since it is temporary employment.In my case since my original employer is intended to hire me permanently once GC is approved and supporting the GC process for this RFE Can I take this contract employment with out filing AC 21? As such I don't see any point in filing AC 21 in my case even if I find full time employment with the end client since my original employer is ready to hire me once GC is approved as GC is for future employment.Please clarify me on this.

    2.I'm trying to avoid AC 21 as the job title and duties should be same or similar.In my case my LCA says that job title: Software Engineer Job duties says I work as Oracle CRM Functional. salary $90k

    As per my expertise: I can work in Oracle apps manufacturing,Finance,supply chain,CRM,

    Business Analyst:Finance,Health care,ERP,Insurance

    QA Analyst: Functional QA (ERP or any other applications)
    SAP QA,People soft QA,Oracle apps QA etc


    All the above jobs are paid average $110k(Minimum 90k)

    My question is suppose If I take a job as a QA Engineer to test an ERP product.Then definitely it will not fall in my LCA job title or duties.But to perform this job definitely I need to have strong ERP Back ground.It will become very hard to prove since my LCA duties says I work as Oracle CRM Functional(only one particular domain).So to avoid trouble I just want to respond this RFE with my original employer offer letter stating he is still intended to hire me once GC is approved.So that I can work in the above stated areas with different firms.Please clarify me on this

    3.I heard so many people are receiving the RFE on I 485.Is it normal practice or USCIS is trying to adjudicate as many cases as possible by the end of september.Any guess?

    Thanks for reading my post.Any inputs will be appreciated

    Thanks
    h12gc





    wallpaper Derek Jeter Infielders Chipper derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter hits a three-run
  • Derek Jeter hits a three-run



  • a1b2c3
    04-15 08:12 PM
    thanks guys for the info. I agree Cathay is probably the best option. I am very skeptical about Air India. Have been hearing negative comments since I was a kid, when my dad a was a frequent overseas business traveller. Things might have changed lately but the bad impressions linger on.

    JAL looks promising too.

    My mom doesn't need the nozzle-bum-wash as much as she needs to sit on the toilet because she cannot squat due to bad knees. And that is available with every airline I imagine.

    I agree though the "bidget" would a plus for some seniors and honestly I think its also cleaner.

    In our case, however, we need leg room, wheel chair facility (very imp), veggie indian food (the food on emirates wasn't up to the mark) and decent service.

    thanks again to everyone for sharing their experiences.





    derek jeter yankees. JETER, DEREK (Yankees) - The
  • JETER, DEREK (Yankees) - The



  • busy
    03-08 10:05 PM
    Hi,

    My husband's H1B is over on 22nd February 2008. Now he trying to file AC21 with another company. Is there any way he can apply for H1B transfer with that company as couple of weeks already passed? Appreciate your help.





    2011 Derek Jeter hits a three-run derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter Xavier Nady #22 of
  • Derek Jeter Xavier Nady #22 of



  • sunny1000
    01-09 09:49 PM
    Can some body help with the below Questions?

    1 . After getting Divorce in USA do we need to update the INS(is it Mandatory) to take away the wife from my Green card Process?
    2. Planning to get remarried in India , while sending my new wife for H4 stamping , Is divorce doc alone is sufficient and if do not update the INS on my divorce , while my new wife goes to H4 stamping will that take care of evrything?

    Please reply

    thanks

    It is necessary to update USCIS on your divorce so that you can add your new wife to the GC process.



    more...


    derek jeter yankees. like about the Derek Jeter
  • like about the Derek Jeter



  • Lisap
    08-27 05:27 PM
    Hello all,

    My attorney filed my original 485 on June 28th at NSC. My PD is July 06. I didnt realize this until mid Aug. My attorney filed a second application on Aug 15th. I did a stop payment on the original checks as advised by my attorney. This afternoon I received receipts from the original filing with a receipt date of July 2nd. I cannot reverse the stop payment- I just called the bank. Will my application be rejected now because of the checks or should I send new checks with the receipt number and a note stating what happened? Or should I just wait for recepits for the 2nd application? Thank you.





    derek jeter yankees. APDerek Jeter turns a double
  • APDerek Jeter turns a double



  • gcisadawg
    05-05 04:03 PM
    I think other simple RFE is for medicals. We just have to mail the envelope provided by Civil surgeon along with the cover page sent by USCIS as part of RFE.

    The cover page they sent us includes

    1> Officer #
    2> CUD ( They should receive the mail on or before this date)
    3> Form # ( I-485, I-140 etc)
    4> File #: A # if available
    5> Receipt #: receipt # for the form # above
    6> Address to which the document should be mailed.

    I didn't see any bar code as one poster suggested.



    more...


    derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter acknowledges the
  • Derek Jeter acknowledges the



  • masti_Gai
    10-25 12:22 PM
    am waitin since May thrid week. :(
    am not gonna give them a single penny
    its almost five and half months
    lemme see how long they will take to take a decision on ma case.:confused:
    not worth spendin ma hard earned money when my PD isn't current.:rolleyes:





    2010 JETER, DEREK (Yankees) - The derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter, 1.32M
  • Derek Jeter, 1.32M



  • sduddukuri
    04-07 07:56 PM
    We didnot file MTR. As per my lawyer, MTR takes around 2-3 months and if in case MTR gets denied then the total time (from the date of denial) will considered as illegal and it will create more problems. I also went along with my wife to chennai embassy(both H1 and H4 renwal ), they just asked me my paystubs and about my company . they didnot ask my wife any questions.



    more...


    derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter: Yankees at
  • Derek Jeter: Yankees at



  • apb
    09-07 06:38 PM
    Scene at Consulate
    IO:--> Dear applicant, You can apply for a long process to getting your PR/GC and here are the deals. Apply with high fees. Get RFE answered within limited time frame or loose. Wait for labor (go through labor pain..:-) ), do not get/expect promotion, Oh ya get your well educated spouse, Make them sit at home, make them feel unproductive, pay all your taxes, pay your social security BUT do not expect anything back, In the process if your kids age out separate them from you (send them back), If you wish to study pay highest fees, if you get promoted stand in queue again, pay frequent medical fees, AP, EAD fees, and yes YOU can always TRACK RNs for them. You can whine, post your opinions, when we change policies on the fly and create more hardships even if you have stayed here for more than 6 years, you can call up our customer service, be imaginative and get to level 2 and still get yelled at, asked to wait for 90 days (std reply), etc, but you can always go to good forum like IV and instead of working on your cause, create confusion, DEMAND action, not contribute....etc.

    H1B applicant:--> SO WHAT IS THE CATCH.

    IO:--> YOU THA MAN. Welcome to USA. Land of the free home of the brave. But for you there will be no freedom and for your type..stay in fear.
    ---------------------

    Hope one more catch the vision of IV





    hair Derek Jeter Xavier Nady #22 of derek jeter yankees. York Yankees Derek Jeter
  • York Yankees Derek Jeter



  • sreenivas11
    07-10 10:31 AM
    My application reached on 2nd July at 9:15 AM



    more...


    derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter Infielder Derek
  • Derek Jeter Infielder Derek



  • EB3Ind
    07-25 09:57 AM
    hi,

    what i heard from my new employer is that it is not advisible to invoke Ac21 as long as you get RFE from where you have filed your 485 application or through attroney,

    they told me that if you invoke AC21 it may delay your process. so what i feel is that it is better not to invoke AC21 as long as previous employer is in good terms with you....





    hot like about the Derek Jeter derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter (above) and
  • Derek Jeter (above) and



  • SGP
    10-28 11:24 AM
    Was the threat or intimidation verbal or do you have any paper trail. This can go both ways as the company's have a right to protect their intellectual property and on the same was that non compete legal (meaning if you challenge that in the court, can the judge say yes this needs 5 years of non compete).
    Take the non compete and any paper trail about the termination to an HR attorney ASAP. Also see whether any of your colleagues were impacted and go for a class action.

    The threat was verbal, I do not have any paper trail. I know that 2 of the 4 colleagues have already signed the agreement. I do not know about the other 2 as they are the owners close blood relation.



    more...


    house Yankees stud Derek Jeter, derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter set Yankee
  • Derek Jeter set Yankee



  • ek_akela
    09-08 07:56 PM
    When was your I-140 applied? I would assume revoking of 140 should be your only concern, since you already applied for 485, you don't need to bother about your status.Also apply fopr EAD based on proof that you applied for 485(Fedex # should be enough)
    One thing I am not sure if not getting paid during 485 processing would have any impact on the case? Gurus, pls chip in..





    tattoo APDerek Jeter turns a double derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter rubbed his
  • Derek Jeter rubbed his



  • maccaid
    06-22 02:17 PM
    Hi,
    I just got married not long ago.

    I'm planning to apply I-485 this july.
    My question:
    Should she change her name prior to applying I-485 or she can do it after we applying I-485.
    How easy it�ll be to change last name while I-140 and I-485 pending?

    Anyone in the same boat?

    Thanks in advance.
    maccaid



    more...


    pictures Derek Jeter acknowledges the derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter, Yankees
  • Derek Jeter, Yankees



  • luckylavs
    07-17 04:44 PM
    what is this ?
    All EB based is displayed as U. Is there no annoucement ?





    dresses Derek Jeter (above) and derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter (Image: Flickr)
  • Derek Jeter (Image: Flickr)



  • Gravitation
    09-11 10:25 AM
    I filed for 485 in July without EAD and AP document since my H1B is valid for another 2 years. In a month's time the most unfortunate thing happened. The company that sponsored my H1B/Green Card just got acquired. It is anticipated that as a result several people will get laid off including me. I have yet to recieve the reciept notice for 485. What happens when something like this happens 180 days before? What are my options if I were to get laid off?
    1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
    2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
    I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.

    Apply for EAD and AP asap.
    If you change your job yourself in less than six months... there may be trouble... but...
    If you get laid-off in less than six months after filing I-485, you'll be fine (GC wise). You'll need either H1B transfer or EAD to work... but you'll not be out of status. After you file I-485, you're a parolee till the final decision on your I-485 application has been made.

    Good luck.



    more...


    makeup Derek Jeter: Yankees at derek jeter yankees. Yankees stud Derek Jeter,
  • Yankees stud Derek Jeter,



  • abc
    11-06 06:09 PM
    No need to register PIO kid till 15 years of age.





    girlfriend Derek Jeter rubbed his derek jeter yankees. Derek Jeter Shortstop Derek
  • Derek Jeter Shortstop Derek



  • santb1975
    05-17 11:03 PM
    34294$ more to raise. Let us do it





    hairstyles Derek Jeter Infielder Derek derek jeter yankees. Rodriguez and Jeter
  • Rodriguez and Jeter



  • reddymjm
    03-16 01:26 PM
    Why he should expect an RFE in a Month or Two ?

    Any rational reason ?

    One way of reducing backlog is by issuing an RFE and a possible denial. Most of the EB3 with very old PD I would say before 2004 there is a standard RFE for an employment letter, resulting in a AC21 or some chance where they can deny some cases.





    nogc12
    08-03 06:08 PM
    I dont think the three year extension has anything to do with 485. If your 140 is approved you get 3 years if there is no visa number is available for you. No need to be U.





    Sakthisagar
    11-17 10:09 AM
    it means playing politics... just showing the grass infront of the Cows .. saying something lipservice to satisfy the audience... KULFI is kind of Pot icecream ( I do not know pot icecream is the exact translation!)

    Hope this helps



    No comments:

    Post a Comment