Sunday, June 12, 2011

david beckham hair transplant

images steven seagal hair transplant david beckham hair transplant. Victoria Beckham and David
  • Victoria Beckham and David



  • shirish
    09-11 11:17 AM
    Any one who did not send the medicals with the I-485 application, got RFE yet?





    wallpaper Victoria Beckham and David david beckham hair transplant. Matthew-mcconaughey-hair-
  • Matthew-mcconaughey-hair-



  • ak27
    08-15 11:10 AM
    Hello,

    I have filed for conversion and have been waiting since march 28th. It has been over 4 months and I am yet to hear anything. If you work for large organization then Atterney is going to scare you about possible fallout from denial. My Atterney did scare me but my job description remained exactly same so I am confident case will not be denied. However, it is painful wait but it may be worth it if there is going to be any retro relief in near future. I will post as and when I hear about my case.





    david beckham hair transplant. david beckham hair transplant. had a hair transplant. had a hair transplant.
  • david beckham hair transplant. had a hair transplant. had a hair transplant.



  • Blog Feeds
    04-27 11:00 AM
    The antis regularly say that unathorized immigrants get a range of public benefits but don't pay any taxes. Not so. They're paying $8.4 billion a year in sales taxes and $1.2 billion in income taxes. And they don't get most public benefits. They get public schools for their kids and emergency rooms can't turn them away. That's pretty much it. In the mean time, a company that earned $14 billion in profits last year paid zero taxes.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/04/unauthorized-immigrants-paid-11-billion-in-taxes-last-year-ge-paid-non.html)





    2011 Matthew-mcconaughey-hair- david beckham hair transplant. Celebrities Hair
  • Celebrities Hair



  • vin13
    04-26 02:22 PM
    Why did we all come to USA?

    Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?

    Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?

    When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?

    Where do you want to go with this discussion?:confused:



    more...


    david beckham hair transplant. david beckham hair transplant
  • david beckham hair transplant



  • styrum
    06-01 06:20 PM
    Because the PDs are valid for the whole month I guess the date of filing should not matter it as long as it is before 30th June, I think.

    Do you think it does affect us in some way?

    I heard from a lawyer today that after the July bulletin gets published USCIS can easily (doesn't neccessarily mean they will) return those 485s for which PD turns out to be not current anymore if they were received after the July bulletin (and if priority dates retrogress again, of course)





    david beckham hair transplant. David Beckham in Los Angeles
  • David Beckham in Los Angeles



  • sanju
    11-09 09:58 PM
    Why do you need Akbar?
    We were talking about all characters from Ramayan ... not from the recent past :) ... and if you still think that we should have one - then let's make Manmohan Singh into one :)...

    Have you heard of "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro"? Jalaluddin Akbar is a character in Ramayan and Mahabharat. Here is a proof.

    YzSuM09Gz1w




    .



    more...


    david beckham hair transplant. Celebrity Hair Transplants
  • Celebrity Hair Transplants



  • reddymjm
    10-04 11:17 PM
    HE likes RED though..





    2010 david beckham hair transplant. had a hair transplant. had a hair transplant. david beckham hair transplant. steven seagal hair transplant
  • steven seagal hair transplant



  • vik123
    01-18 08:57 PM
    Eb2



    more...


    david beckham hair transplant. Pele backing David Beckham
  • Pele backing David Beckham



  • belmontboy
    08-14 08:41 PM
    Hi Mods, I am new to the forum so in case I asked this in the wrong section then do pardon me.

    I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
    And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.

    My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)

    My question to you folks is :
    - Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back) -
    he could either be lying or the lawyer screwed up
    - Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ?? -
    Lawyer gets the RFE. If lawyer screwed it, u can probably report it to bar. If ur employer didnot bother to respond, there is nothing much u can hold against him.
    - He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
    you can track ur case online.
    - Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?

    Thanks in advance

    Answers inline.

    P.S: it is illegal for consulting employers to take money from applicants for sponsoring H1B. If you have any evidence, report to DOL.





    hair Celebrities Hair david beckham hair transplant. david beckham hair 2009
  • david beckham hair 2009



  • chanduv23
    04-01 01:34 PM
    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,

    As part of pre adjudication cases are being reviewed even if dates are not current. The AO sometimes does not give NOID and sends a straight denial. MOTIC must resolve it.

    Just curious - how long did it take for you to get the MOTIC receipt notice?



    more...


    david beckham hair transplant. Men#39;s Hats: Bearded David
  • Men#39;s Hats: Bearded David



  • kirupa
    07-27 05:19 AM
    Instead of ShowDialog, try using just Show. See if that fixes the issue.





    hot david beckham hair transplant david beckham hair transplant. David Beckham Hairstyles
  • David Beckham Hairstyles



  • FinalGC
    10-21 08:46 AM
    Yes, your company can do that, however this can only be done for a period of 1 year.

    This is what most of the consulting firms do...if you see most of their projects are never more than 1 year. This is a way to save taxes for employees and employer.

    However, after 1 year you cannot claim any expenses. if the company allows it, then they will be in trouble and not you. Otherwise, find another project at least 50 miles away from your current location.

    So what your company is doing is legal....



    more...


    house David Beckham Hair david beckham hair transplant. david beckham hair transplant.
  • david beckham hair transplant.



  • roseball
    07-18 03:21 AM
    Yes, he needs to be out of the country for 1 full year in order to reset the H1clock....Well, its upto you if you want to file I-485 and get interim benefits like EAD/AP or would like to continue on L1/H1 visas.....I am not sure why you are worried so much as he can get an EAD on L2....Moreover, if you apply 485 now and dont apply for your husband, its more than likely that he wont get a chance to file for a long long time unless congress passes some bill to increase/recapture visa numbers.....





    tattoo David Beckham in Los Angeles david beckham hair transplant. having hair transplants.
  • having hair transplants.



  • snathan
    08-05 12:06 AM
    My first 3 years of H1B visa and I-94 expired on december,31,2009. My employer applied for my H1B renewal and got the approval notice (797A with I-94 part in the bottom valid from 1/1/2010 till end of 2012) expiring in end of 2012. I went to Canada for 4 days and got my 3 year visa extension stamped which is valid till end of 2012 for the same employer. They took off my old I-94 when I left to Canada and did not issue a new I-94 while entering the US. The officer just took a look at the 797 and said that I am good with the bottom part of the 797 itself and did not stamp any expiry date on the bottom part or did not issue a new I-94(white card).He just stamped the entry date and POE name on my passport. I checked with the CBP officer and she said that since the renewed visa and 797 is valid till end of 2012, I can use the bottom part of the 797 as the I-94 and it is valid till end of 2012. Is this correct?

    I noticed that the bottom part of the 797 has the same number as my old I-94.

    I believe that I should get a new I-94,but the officer was not ready to believe that and kept saying that the 797 bottom part is enough.

    The U.S. Government has undertaken a variety of efforts since September 11 to enhance border security. If you are traveling to the U.S. with a nonimmigrant visa, and are taking a short trip(s) to Canada and Mexico, review the Automatic Revalidation webpage on the CBP website. Anyone who has applied for and been refused visa issuance at a border post is prohibited from re-admission or re-entry to the U.S. in the same visa category, even though they are in possession of a valid I-94 form. Travelers who are citizens of countries on the State Department's list of State Sponsors of Terrorism are prohibited from re-entering the U.S. using solely an I-94 form if their visa has expired.

    http://cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/travel/id_visa/revalidation.ctt/revalidation.pdf



    more...


    pictures Celebrity Hair Transplants david beckham hair transplant. Adee Phelan and Ailesbury Hair
  • Adee Phelan and Ailesbury Hair



  • meridiani.planum
    12-18 11:53 PM
    Team,
    I need advise. Some should respond to my query. It is still unanswered after 190 views. I need to make some quick decisions. Naukri ka sawaal hai!!
    Thanks

    I apologize on behalf of all of IV for not having responded to your post even after 190 views. Seeing how much you have contributed to IV in time or money we should all have scrambled to get your highness the answer to your question asap. :rolleyes:

    If you had bothered to search these forums you would have got your answers in 5 minutes. However its just easier to ask something and sit there waiting, right? instead of reaching out, researching a bit?

    Now that someone has answered your questions, would you consider atleast contributing (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905) to IV? The same questions you have asked here, if you ask some of the good lawyers, would have cost you $300!





    dresses David Beckham Hairstyles david beckham hair transplant. david beckham hair transplant.
  • david beckham hair transplant.



  • imh1b
    04-20 10:07 AM
    Immigration reform is for all.....

    1) Path to citizenship for undocumented workers
    2) Relief to backlogged EB/FB immigration - pork for us
    3) Foolproof border security and enforcement of immigration law - pork for Antis

    So it's a win win for everybody. We should support this march and show our solidarity to CIR.

    Any latest news on CIR?



    more...


    makeup Pele backing David Beckham david beckham hair transplant. David Beckham Hair
  • David Beckham Hair



  • paskal
    05-30 08:46 PM
    ramus

    how do i know whether the webfax i sent went only to my state or to all senators with the new method? when did the system change?





    girlfriend having hair transplants. david beckham hair transplant. David Beckham hair styles
  • David Beckham hair styles



  • rheoretro
    11-07 03:23 PM
    Gcneeded,

    Lots of people seem to be giving advice, gratis, and pretending as if they were lawyers. I would suggest you consult a lawyer and get information about the exact documents that your parents would need. While even I, as a layman, know that the B-1/B-2 visa is not tied to a sponsor, I also know that mere possession of a valid visa is not sufficient grounds for the entry of a foreigner into the US. A lot rests at the discretion of the USCIS Immigration Officer at the port of entry.

    If I were you, I would err on the side of caution. Please consult a lawyer - you can get these questions answered for free by asking the attorney Sonal Mehta Verma, who periodically gives gratis legal advice to IV members. Good luck!

    RR





    hairstyles Men#39;s Hats: Bearded David david beckham hair transplant. david beckham hair transplant.
  • david beckham hair transplant.



  • cchaitu
    07-24 04:34 PM
    Hi,

    If I have a permanent offer after 180 days of Receipt date (I 485)...

    Is this offer should be in the same location (state) where my labor got filed ???

    Please advice...

    Thanks

    Please Advice





    mambarg
    07-20 07:04 PM
    Copy of notice is fine.





    dixie
    10-01 01:16 PM
    It is not as simple as that. PERM started only last year - march 2005 to be precise. Now imagine someone from India who has a pending LC app using the old system in EB3 in December 2004 - his application would most likely still be languishing in PBEC or DBEC. Optimisitically, assume he gets his labor approved in September 2007 (when DOL has promised to clear the backlogs) - Even assuming he gets his I-140 overnight, an end-of-2004 PD will certainly not be anywhere near current by the rate at which EB3 India dates are progressing, So that means another 4 - 6 years or so just to FILE 485. All this assuming his LC is approved - if LC gets turned down after waiting 3 years, he has to start over with a new 2007 PD !!
    This is exactly the situation that one of my colleagues finds himself in.





    But once they get their labor approved, they will get their I-140, via premium processing, in a day or two and their PDs will surely be current. So they will immediately be able to file for I-485, and in fact it is unlikely that the dates will retrogress behind 2001.

    BUt thanks for your clarification. I used to think PERM has solved problems for all.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment