Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daihatsu Rocky 1992

images 1991 Daihatsu Rocky 4x4 amp; 1992 Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Marten#39;s Daihatsu Rocky
  • Marten#39;s Daihatsu Rocky



  • gcnirvana
    02-01 06:28 PM
    Done. Thanks for sharing.

    Folks,

    Please take a moment to fill in the below survey from Barack Obama's website. I'm 100% sure that the results of the survey will reach the President. No sign-up necessary to complete the survey. To select 'Immigration Reform' as your number one priority, choose 'Other' and type in 'Immigration Reform'. You can see that Immigration reform is not one of the top priorities of the administration at the moment.

    Here is the Link:
    Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Survey (http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/OFASurvey/)


    Thanks,
    Leo07





    wallpaper Marten#39;s Daihatsu Rocky Daihatsu Rocky 1992. 1992 DAIHATSU ROCKY SE 4X4
  • 1992 DAIHATSU ROCKY SE 4X4



  • funny
    09-16 12:22 PM
    It happened to me as well, Last year my denied my Wife AP the Reson was that her 485 is approved, we send them the letter that its not the case and it was a mistake.....In the end we had to re- apply. I wonder if they can Print it on the same day in case of an emergency, why can't they give you the one which is already approved....weired people ...weired USCIS...





    Daihatsu Rocky 1992. My 1992 Daihatsu Rocky SE and
  • My 1992 Daihatsu Rocky SE and



  • kirupa
    04-25 09:29 PM
    The green one looks nice now :)





    2011 1992 DAIHATSU ROCKY SE 4X4 Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Bearing for Daihatsu Rocky
  • Bearing for Daihatsu Rocky



  • ronhira
    04-17 05:10 PM
    Obviously it will fail...but at least we will do away with these "comprehensive" things and
    focus on piecemeal.

    they will not "do away" with comprehensive..... if it fails this year they will bring it up again next year and next..... there is no room for piecemeal...... if there were.... they would do it after cir failed in 2006, but they didn't..... they could do after cir failed in 2007, but again they didn't...... or they could do piecemeal in 2008, 9 or 10..... the fact they didn't .... it just tells us that we ought to learn something here..... there is nothing called piecemeal & there will never be anything called piecemeal in this leg of immigration reform, other than our own fantasy world.... so get over it...... there is only 1 way to do it.... cir

    lets start the undocumented bashing party now......



    more...


    Daihatsu Rocky 1992. 1992 Daihatsu Rocky, Used Cars
  • 1992 Daihatsu Rocky, Used Cars



  • sanjay
    07-07 08:09 PM
    mbawa,

    We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

    IV Team


    I will appreciate your action.





    Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Daihatsu Rocky For Sale.
  • Daihatsu Rocky For Sale.



  • kukitron
    10-05 08:33 AM
    Great info,

    Cons
    Salaries are quite low compare to the US,

    Pros,
    No Visa retrogression

    thanks



    more...


    Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Daihatsu Rocky Front
  • Daihatsu Rocky Front



  • alien2006
    08-24 02:59 PM
    Guys, please read the procedure in post1. You are supposed to send the question via email, not post it here.





    2010 My 1992 Daihatsu Rocky SE and Daihatsu Rocky 1992. 1991 Daihatsu Rocky 4x4 amp; 1992
  • 1991 Daihatsu Rocky 4x4 amp; 1992



  • iv_only_hope
    01-15 10:20 AM
    Update from my lawyers site

    For China-mainland born EB-2, if demand remains as has been seen over the last couple of months, it is expected that the 01 JAN 03 cut-off date will hold, and it is likely that all numbers will be used within the current cut-off date. The State Dept. has ssured that it is looking for mechanisms to maximize number usage so that no visa numbers remain unallocated, and is looking for ways to make additional India and China-mainland born numbers available, such as by making sure that unused numbers that had been sent to consular posts are promptly returned



    more...


    Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Popeye#39;s Daihatsu Rocky
  • Popeye#39;s Daihatsu Rocky



  • deecha
    06-18 02:02 AM
    Hi,

    My EB3 Priority date is Feb 2004. I have approved I-140 and have a copy of approval I-140
    notice. I have not filed 485. This is my 10th year in H1b visa.

    My H1B visa is ending in Nov 2010. Due to family situation, I am planning to go to
    India for 1 year, My employer may or may not apply for my H1B renewal.

    If my current employer cancels my approved I-140 & did not extend my H1b visa, Is it
    possible for me to port that approved I-140 priority date (Feb 2004) when I am filing Green card through some other employer in the EB2 or EB1 category in
    the future ?

    Any one, Please kindly give your suggestions.

    Thanks

    Yes. Make sure you get copies of the approval notice of the I-140 before you part company (no pun intended). This will be the proof you require to port your priority date to another EB/I-140 some other time. This will be valid even if your employer revokes the I-140. The only instance this will be invalid is if the I-140 is revoked because of fraud or misrepresentation.

    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. When in doubt, consult a qualified attorney.





    hair Bearing for Daihatsu Rocky Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Used Daihatsu Rocky 1992
  • Used Daihatsu Rocky 1992



  • authrd
    07-26 02:13 PM
    assuming you don't have all your I-94s and I797s,

    having W-2s/paystubs for all the years is enough to prove that you have always been in status?



    more...


    Daihatsu Rocky 1992. 1992 jeep cherokee. Daihatsu
  • 1992 jeep cherokee. Daihatsu



  • sathishav
    05-16 08:47 AM
    I am also in the same situation and I asked my attorney. He said that if we can get notarized affidavits from Parents then it is sufficient. So get the format from your attorney and get it signed by your parents. They need at least 2 affidavits who were present at the time of the birth.

    That is right. Each attorney has their own format, get your attorney's format and send it this.





    hot 1992 Daihatsu Rocky, Used Cars Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Volvo 1992. Daihatsu Fourtrak
  • Volvo 1992. Daihatsu Fourtrak



  • arihant
    03-26 04:17 PM
    Who are the guys making more than 250K? Why are they stuck in retrogression?

    I am assuming that if you are salaried employee and making more than 250K, you should be at executive level qualified for EB1 visa - which is current for all countries.

    These folks are most likely doctors...doctors salaries are in that range.



    more...


    house of my 1992 Daihatsu Rocky Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Használt Daihatsu Rocky 1992
  • Használt Daihatsu Rocky 1992



  • resident1374
    01-26 08:04 PM
    I have been going around forums to get an answer and it seems my case is unique in nature...can someone help me out?

    Recently had family-based AOS interview with the USCIS (my wife is a naturalized citizen). One question was asked by the officer - "Did I travel outside US after filing the AOS?" and my answer "Yes - to Canada for few days - by car".

    I traveled to Canada on my company�s H1B.

    The officer explained that once you file you Marriage based GC the only way you can travel is on Advance Parole. Travel on H1B is possible as long as the H1 and the AOS is of the same employer. In my case the AOS was family-based and the travel was on H1B. Such a travel may be considered to be abandonment of the Family based GC process.

    The officer was extremely helpful in providing us information and said he needed more time to go through my case and decide on approval/denial of my case after consulting with other officers/supervisors (I130 looks good for approval) but there is a possibility (he said) that I may have to re-file the I-485 but there is a possibility that I may be approved.

    He told he is waiting on some papers which is in some other State and that will take some time (not sure what papers was he talking about)

    He also said that he will also look into my employer-based GC and see if he can approve that case if possible? Well, I am not sure about that as my priority date is SEP 2004 (EB3). This he said will save me some money of not re-filing and also instead of 2yr conditional GC (marrige is less than 2yrs) I will be able to get 10 yr GC. He took a copy of my I-140 receipt.

    Now, I have a full-time offer from a company and not sure what to do? What if I use my Family-based EAD - that will invalidate my employer based pending AOS - correct? And what if my Family-based I485 gets denied due to abandonment while on the EAD - is the EAD still valid or is it valid only after re-filing the I485?

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!





    tattoo Daihatsu Rocky For Sale. Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Used Daihatsu Rocky 1992
  • Used Daihatsu Rocky 1992



  • pappu
    12-05 07:48 AM
    Felix look at my post L C 2001 Analysts Review and you shall see how a MOFO attorney can ruin a very promising career.
    If i could find my ex attorney he would beg to die.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2453



    more...


    pictures Daihatsu Rocky Front Daihatsu Rocky 1992. markb44#39;s 1992 Daihatsu Rocky
  • markb44#39;s 1992 Daihatsu Rocky



  • nashim
    06-03 04:30 PM
    I think yes, you need to fill AR11 form for your wife too. I did the same thing.





    dresses Volvo 1992. Daihatsu Fourtrak Daihatsu Rocky 1992. 1992 model daihatsu rocky
  • 1992 model daihatsu rocky



  • marwan234
    10-09 09:04 PM
    not yet.



    more...


    makeup Popeye#39;s Daihatsu Rocky Daihatsu Rocky 1992. of my 1992 Daihatsu Rocky
  • of my 1992 Daihatsu Rocky



  • kondur_007
    10-20 09:53 AM
    Dear Friends, my 140 just got approved at TSC (EB3-India, PD Feb 03, 140/485 filed in July 07). Given the current economic turmoil, my company may lay off people. I have a valid EAD till Oct 09. God forbid, if I can't find another job here after my layoff, is it legal to go to my home country (i.e., India) for a few months and then come back before Oct 09 to renew my EAD? Assuming the USCIS doesn't adjudicate my 485 while I'm away, could I have any problems at the port of entry (since I would be using Advance Parole but wouldn't have a job)?

    Thanks.

    GG_007

    There are two issues you must consider (at minimum):

    1. You must have a permanent job offer from the sponsoring (or AC21 employer if you are already ported) through out the period of pending 485. You should be able to verify this at any point as soon as asked for by USCIS. So make sure, your employer still supports your GC process and is ready to provide such letter and is willing to hire you after GC approval. If not, you must find another same or similar (AC21) job position and make sure that they will provide such letter. This arrangement needs to be made with certainty before you leave.

    2. Must have a valid AP (for you and all family members) and must return back before the expiry of AP. Now, in general, as long as you have valid AP, they do not give you hard time at the POE (under most circumstances). There are few exceptions (especially in texas; or so I have heard) where POE officer gave hard time, but that is not the rule.

    Good Luck.





    girlfriend Used Daihatsu Rocky 1992 Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Rocky FR shot
  • Rocky FR shot



  • vallabhu
    06-11 10:14 PM
    I have used all my H1 years... I was not eligible for extension as my labor /perm was filed < 365 days. Currently on EAD with I 140 pending.. Am I eligible? :cool:

    Even I am situation due to I140 denial I am in 9th year extension, I have to start new process soon but I will work on it only I will be eligible for PP of I140.





    hairstyles 1992 jeep cherokee. Daihatsu Daihatsu Rocky 1992. Jere#39;s Daihatsu Rocky
  • Jere#39;s Daihatsu Rocky



  • H1Girl
    02-27 01:08 PM
    Mostly my question was misunderstood...

    I am not asking about Visa Bulletin etc. I know about VB. I am also not asking about porting EB3 to EB2. My question is very very simple...

    "ASSUME" that EB2 and EB3 dates are CURRENT then who would get priority? Is it based on RD? or EB2 vs EB3...





    waitforevergc
    03-05 05:09 PM
    People,

    What does this mean? I am not too strong regarding finances, so asking.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090305/pl_afp/financeeconomyusbankinggovernment


    Does it mean there wont be insurance on our bank deposits if this happens?





    hopefulgc
    08-19 12:45 AM
    Your concern seems valid.
    gnrajagopal, i would call USCIS customer service and talk to them about this.. better to get it confirmed.
    I am inclined to believe that you are approved.. they just haven't updated their system yet or mabybe the system didn't get updated somehow.


    I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o

    Raj

    EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
    485 filed Aug 2007



    No comments:

    Post a Comment