Saturday, June 11, 2011

cute quotes about music

images cute quotes for boyfriends cute quotes about music. cute love quotes for couples.
  • cute love quotes for couples.



  • brij523
    11-12 04:02 PM
    for the member who helps us complete our first century..

    I change my membership from GA to TX. Where is my T-shirt?





    wallpaper cute love quotes for couples. cute quotes about music. Cute Friendship Quotes
  • Cute Friendship Quotes



  • satishku_2000
    07-19 11:46 AM
    Thanks for the info..! btw, what about my first question ..When do the 90 days wait start counting? NBC received my app on July 2nd.. Does it mean it's 90 days after July 2nd??

    tnx.


    Boy, you cant wait for EAD ...:) I don't blame ya for that, I think in case of July 2nd you should count from the date when your check gets cashed. In case of July filers we should not be surprised if EADs and APs take more than 6 months being on cynical side.





    cute quotes about music. cute funny quotes about best
  • cute funny quotes about best



  • Munna Bhai
    07-10 10:01 AM
    I'm not from India, can I come ???

    :confused:

    Come to india, trust me you will enjoy the life...easy to get work visa.





    2011 Cute Friendship Quotes cute quotes about music. friends. cute love quotes
  • friends. cute love quotes



  • loveiv
    08-29 12:20 PM
    We have a wealth of information from A to Z on US Immigration, why dont we ourselves write articles and editorials and get them published in the News Papers, Journals, etc?

    Why are we waiting for some one to come to us and take information to write articles on us. Does Newspapers check the background of authors to verify if they are citizens/non-citizens/green card holders/ H1B's. What all matters to them is quality and authenticity of the articles.

    Do you folks think this a good option to pursue?

    Is anybody stopping you from doing so?
    "TALK LESS, WORK MORE".



    more...


    cute quotes about music. cute quotes about oys you
  • cute quotes about oys you



  • misanthrope
    10-09 04:06 PM
    Why do we have 5 threads for the same topic? I believe there is a sticky thread to address such questions. Right?





    cute quotes about music. titlequot;Music Animation
  • titlequot;Music Animation



  • desi3933
    04-06 12:43 PM
    By theoritical no problem, if you have credits equal to US bachelors and masters degrees.....

    Could you please share source/link for your assertion?


    .



    more...


    cute quotes about music. short famous music quotes
  • short famous music quotes



  • beautifulMind
    02-23 04:41 PM
    I successfully ported from EB3 to EB2 in the same company while on EAD

    Now i am working on the new Eb2 position using the EAD obtained from the EB3 position. I have still not filed my Eb2 485 since dates are not current (priority date jan 2007)

    The new Eb2 job description was similiar to Eb3 but the difference was that now it required masters degree and 1 year experience. This is becasue of more resposnitlity and supervisory role in the eb2 position. Also natural progression...

    I qualified for the Eb2 position without using the Experience gained in the existing company. I had masters and previous experience which was used for qualification....


    Also the older Eb3 position does not exist as it was modified to the new Eb2 position as the role now required more complexity...

    Sharing my experience and wondering if everything is ok with my current situation? I do not have a h1b. I still work on EAd obtained from the Eb3 app and travel on AP and have not had any issues yet....





    2010 cute funny quotes about best cute quotes about music. cute quotes for boyfriends
  • cute quotes for boyfriends



  • naveenk
    07-22 08:34 PM
    hi all,

    I am EB3 with PD April 06/ I-140 Approved / Applied I-485 and My Employer is shifting the offcice from One state to other state. Does it have any affect on my 485 petition..?? Please respond back with some information

    Regards,
    Naveen



    more...


    cute quotes about music. good music, cute girls and
  • good music, cute girls and



  • eb3retro
    07-11 05:16 PM
    Hello All,

    Just received in mail - 2 Year EAD card for me and my wife. Valid till July 2010. I have e-filed myself for both of us. Still waiting for AP docs.


    hi saint, nothing against you, i wonder what is the freakin logic USCIS uses to decide on 2 year EAD approval, here i am with pd not being current for atleast next 2-3 years (given the halt of eb3-I), 2nd ead extn, in my 8th year of h1b, i got a one year EAD extn, where as a eb2 person gets a 1 year validity...i only wish we can know whats going in the minds of these decision makers..





    hair friends. cute love quotes cute quotes about music. good music, cute girls and
  • good music, cute girls and



  • The7zen
    08-24 09:52 AM
    Hello Everybody,
    Thanks for the welcome and glad to join the group.
    I have also given the contact details and already got access to the google group.



    more...


    cute quotes about music. Actress Cute Picture
  • Actress Cute Picture



  • raysaikat
    12-19 12:18 PM
    I came here with my dad and mom. My dad's I-485 was denied because his I-140 was revoked. He appealed but it was dismissed. With the principle application denied, everything for me and my mom was also denied. Because I was just a child I really had no idea what was going on. However flipping through all the family documentations I don't see any deportation orders, I only see something that says we no longer has a valid non immigrant status and the district office has jurisdiction over issues of departure.
    So my question is, and I realize this might be a stupid question, but what is my status in the U.S.? Am I an illegal immigrant?
    Under what VISA did your parents enter US in the first place? When I-485 was denied, was the VISA based on which they had entered still valid? If yes, how long was it valid afterwards? What was your own VISA when you entered (even if you were a child, you would have your own passport and a dependent VISA)?


    Am I deport-able? Am I visa overstayed? Since I did came here legally.
    and with that status, is there anything I can do? Now that I am over 18 can I apply for visa/green card by myself? Through jobs or student visa? And what is the 3/10 reentry bar and how will it affect me?
    I think I am one of the dream act students that failed today, and with that failed in the senate, I really dont know what to do. I know I might not deem to have the right to ask these questions, but any advice or help I would be grateful.





    hot cute quotes about oys you cute quotes about music. cute love quotes from songs.
  • cute love quotes from songs.



  • jsb
    01-02 11:29 AM
    All set..I will changing job after 180 days from Next week, I will change my immigration lawyer from my employers
    Ist Question
    I am thinking of Murthyas as lawyer. Her fee of taking over pending $ 2100, Can anybody suggest any other lawyer and there Fee's etc and all.
    I will really appreciate the help.
    ...?

    BTW, if your AOS case is already filed and pending, why do you need an attorney now? Aren't you just waiting to get the case adjudicated. I mean where do you expect attornyes to help at this point? Don't you think educated people as we are, can handle questions/queries ourselves? Renewing EADs, APs is just a routine form filing.



    more...


    house quotes and cute pictures. cute quotes about music. Cute Anime Love Quotes.
  • Cute Anime Love Quotes.



  • pappu
    08-26 01:11 PM
    Advocacy Action Item August 2009 - update

    The summer August recess is in progress and the lawmakers are still in their constituencies. This is an opportunity for us to meet with them and address our issues and present solutions in preparation for the upcoming CIR. We must push for our agenda to get our provisions in the base bill as CIR is being drafted currently. If we do not get our provisions in the base bill then it is much harder to get them attached to the bill in the form of amendments.

    IV therefore requests its members, to continue to call up and start scheduling lawmaker meetings NOW. Please take appointments with your local lawmakers of both houses of Congress. You can find more information about how to reach your lawmaker in this guide http://immigrationvoice.org/media/HowTo_Guide_MeetLawmakers.doc
    our members have been taking appointments and so far the feedback has been extremely positive. These meetings have enabled us to enlighten the lawmaker offices and engage in constructive dialog that not only addresses our issues and concerns but also provides solutions to the backlogs.

    As communicated earlier, we have created multiple documents and support material that will go into your �Advocacy Packet� for you to carry for these lawmaker meetings. We have also created a Lawmaker Appointment Book
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=80&Itemid=36
    where you will post the details of your lawmaker appointment and we will provide you with the advocacy packet. More details of this action item can be found on this thread:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/294611-iv-action-item-advocacy-month-august-2009-a.html

    In summary there are two parts to this action item

    1) Please continue to take the appointments with your lawmakers. We need to maximize the remaining August recess days to get as many meetings as possible with either the lawmakers or their close aides. Once you take the appointment, update the details in the Lawmaker Appointment Book that is available on http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=80&Itemi d=36 and you will receive the Advocacy Packet that you will need to take to the meetings.

    2) Once you have your meetings, please email the details and feedback to info@immigrationvoice.org to help us follow up with their DC office with your feedback. Your detailed feedback will also help other members in their upcoming meetings with their representatives.

    We must push ourselves harder and stronger in this month if we have to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Advocacy is an integral, essential and important part of democracy and we must exercise our first amendment right. We not only are highly skilled and are high income individuals that but we are truly the best and the brightest Future Americans that contribute significantly to the progress of America.


    ================================================

    IV = I+We : The Importance of Grass-Roots Organization

    Immigration Voice is a grassroots organization, which means, every member in the community plays an important role towards resolving our issues and achieving our goals. Our members are highly skilled, well educated and extremely talented who continue to contribute towards the success of the organization. Our membership base is large and growing every day. The best way to organize ourselves so that our efforts can be effective and yield desired results is by joining state chapters and actively participating in grassroots efforts. State chapters play a very important role in shaping the organization. State chapters organize conference calls, meetings, social gatherings, grassroots advocacy, publicity campaigns, and media campaigns, generate awareness and coordinate many other activities. State chapters also train and mentor members and organize meetings with local lawmakers to discuss our issues, which is the most important aspect of grassroots advocacy. When more people meet with local lawmakers of their constituency and apprise them of our issues, the better will be their understanding of our issues and goes a long way towards aiding our ongoing advocacy efforts. Voicing our opinions and concerns in a peaceful manner is the �American way� of doing things and Immigration Voice is the platform for future Americans like us to voice our opinions and concerns.

    State chapters organize workshops, participate in community events like fairs and marathons, and help arrange media interviews, organize advocacy events like lawmaker meets and rallies, help in raising funds towards advocacy and running the organization. State Chapter members are always verified by the chapter leaders. Most often, the core team shares updates with chapter leaders who in turn share these updates with the chapter members. Chapter leaders keep the members of their state involved, recruit more members and help organize activities and events. Besides joining and participating in state chapters, we need other active volunteers to join us in different teams which are working in specific area like the media group, the newsletter group, the advocacy group etc. Each of these groups is led by dedicated members who work with members in formulating IV documents and strategies.

    We also want to urge our members to generously contribute to our cause. We as a non-profit organization depend on your contributions to work on various media and advocacy activities. By quoting the famous words of Martin Luther King Jr. �The time is always right to do what is right.� We request our members to join a state chapter by following the link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
    and look for your state chapter information. If your state chapter does not exist or is not active, you can start the chapter by contacting Immigration Voice at info@immigrationvoice.org . We also request our members to contribute to our cause by logging into IV website and going to following link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/misc.php?do=donate

    IV is each one of you - IV is for all of you.
    ===============================================
    IV on Twitter: http://twitter.com/immivoice
    IV on Facebook: Immigration Voice | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43009999999)
    ===============================================





    tattoo titlequot;Music Animation cute quotes about music. These quotes whether cute
  • These quotes whether cute



  • GreenCard4US
    03-15 01:15 PM
    My employer applied for LCA to extend my H1 and it was denied and they told me that prevailing wage determination with NPWHC is required to apply for LCA since jan 2010. Is this true?
    If anyone has gone through this please respond. Thanks.



    more...


    pictures short famous music quotes cute quotes about music. cute quotes
  • cute quotes



  • panduputhran
    07-27 03:50 PM
    I see 2 sets of people in this forum. One who has recent priority date (2005-2007) and they want to process I-485 by receipt date and another set who has much older PD, they want I-485s processed by priority date.

    Guys, this is awkward.. There is no point in keep fighting and speculating..we will wait and see





    dresses cute love quotes from songs. cute quotes about music. music from the music from the
  • music from the music from the



  • jayleno
    01-08 02:27 PM
    I and my wife got our licences from Bridgeport, CT DMV in July 2008(till 2014). I'm on H-1 and my wife is using EAD. We chose to get the renewal based on pending I-485. All they needed regarding immigration was I-485 original reciept(they did not accept photo copies). Try a different DMV in CT and see, it could be that pirticular officer who may not be trainied properly. I had to argue with one officer at that time because he also was giving me a similar reason that they gave to you, and he was corrected by another person at the office, probably a more experienced one.

    I think it might be CT issue. There is an ongoing immigration fraud investigation against state employees so now they are over doing enforcement.



    more...


    makeup good music, cute girls and cute quotes about music. quotes and cute pictures.
  • quotes and cute pictures.



  • amsgc
    02-01 12:11 AM
    On reading a bit about PIMS, it seems that if your information is not in the KCC, then the US consulate sends a request to Kentucky for information. It turns out KCC has access to the CLAIMS3 system used by the USCIS, and they generally respond in 48 hrs. Here is the link:
    http://srwlawyers.com/Resources/ImmigrationNews/tabid/91/Default.aspx

    Scroll down to Dec 12.





    girlfriend These quotes whether cute cute quotes about music. How to Make Cute Slideshows
  • How to Make Cute Slideshows



  • 4yourforGC
    04-02 01:41 AM
    I filed my LC using regular process in EB3 category in Dec. 2003 and then LC was thrown to backlog center and pending there for ever. then I filed another LC using PERM in EB2 category in Dec. 2006 and got it approved in Jan. 2007, then filed I140 in Feb. 2007. Now my lawyer told me my EB3 case got recruitment instruction, but our company's policy doesn't allow same person to file two I140 application. Due to I already start my EB2 I-140 application, I can not continue my EB3 case, means I will have to withdraw it (if I have not file EB2 I-140 yet, I can continue my EB3 LC, but still need to decide which one I will pursue when file I-140 for either of them later on). I was planning to get two I140 approved and then carry over my earlier PD to file EB2 485. but now things get blocked by company's policy, which even prohibited me from paying by myself. Sign! Would you guys give me any good idea to see if I have way to get my EB3 case moving forward? thank you in advance.





    hairstyles Actress Cute Picture cute quotes about music. cute i love you mom quotes.
  • cute i love you mom quotes.



  • Berkeleybee
    05-16 01:28 PM
    All,

    We had always intended these forums to be mainly focused on IV's agenda and legislative strategy.

    Up till now, IV's agenda has mainly been discussed in the "Green Card Retrogression" forum. We are creating a forum where we will only discuss those issues -- "IV Agenda and Legislative Strategy"

    Example Topics:

    Forum: IV Agenda and Legislative Strategy

    IV Fundraising, News Articles on CIR issues, Current Bill Text Analysis

    Forum: Green Card Retrogression

    Visa Bulletin, assorted I-485 issues


    I would also like to gently remind you that IV does not condone or endorse any discussions of methods to outgame the system -- by filing paperwork that does not match the facts etc. Several members have drawn our attention to posts that come close to crossing this line.





    detroit2009
    07-09 05:04 PM
    Hi,

    Have a query in regard to the H1B Visa status. Would it be ok to work for a different branch of the same company, when my unit is not able to provide me with the required number of hours/week. I work for a hospital as a physcial therapist, and am having trouble maintaining the full time hrs, Other units of the same hospital are desperately in need of the therapists.(But working for them would be under different tax id and also would be a seperate pay check, but the same hospital though).

    Any answers would be highly appreciated.


    Thank you.





    sprash
    03-02 05:09 PM
    ok, here is the story:
    http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/03/02/foreign_tech/



    No comments:

    Post a Comment