Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cute Pics Of Monkeys

images Cute babies capuchin monkeys Cute Pics Of Monkeys. Cute baby Capuchin Monkeys For
  • Cute baby Capuchin Monkeys For



  • fromnaija
    07-26 03:38 AM
    Once you get a receipt notice you could send the correct marriage certificate with a letter explaining the mistake. It will probably lead to a RFE and not a rejection.

    Just noticed that my lawyer has attached marriage certificate of my co-worker in the dependendent's petition. I am waiting for the receipt.

    What are the impacts of this mistake? To compound the issue, my wife is flying out next week for a month to India.

    Gurus any answers on this is deeply appreciated.





    wallpaper Cute baby Capuchin Monkeys For Cute Pics Of Monkeys. stock vector : cute monkey
  • stock vector : cute monkey



  • rsdang
    09-18 11:16 AM
    My AP was approved last week (Monday) still to get in mail.

    Seems like AP takes a longer route to the mail box in USCIS... Mine is at NSC and my experience is that everything out of there is slower...

    Anyways I am greatful that they approved it and its in mail ( fingers crossed )





    Cute Pics Of Monkeys. would you eat monkey meat?
  • would you eat monkey meat?



  • carbon
    05-31 01:27 AM
    How can we reach the rest of ~496,000 skilled immigrants who are waiting for their green cards? where are they??





    2011 stock vector : cute monkey Cute Pics Of Monkeys. Adult Cute Carablanca
  • Adult Cute Carablanca



  • overhere
    07-19 05:26 AM
    My lawyer sent me the fedex tracking sheet for the I-485 package sent to:

    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508

    I did not see any PO Box on the Fedex tracking sheet. I am not sure if she put the PO Box on the shipping label or not??

    Is it a big deal?? Will my application be accepted.

    Please help

    po box is for usps delivery only. fedex doesn't delivery mails addressed to po box.



    more...


    Cute Pics Of Monkeys. Cute Colombian night monkey
  • Cute Colombian night monkey



  • Ann Ruben
    01-20 11:17 AM
    Abhay,

    The USCIS online case status system has never been 100% accurate. New data is "dumped" into the system on a nightly basis, and sometimes there is a technical glitch that randomly prevents some data from being transferred. USCIS claims that it is impossible to correct this problem and update case status info. in individual cases. So, it is unlikely that you will be able to get the online status changed.

    However, what you can and should do is to get written confirmation from USCIS that your RFE response was timely filed. If your lawyer is a member of AILA, he can use the AILA/TSC liaison process to obtain this written confirmation from USCIS. If your lawyer cannot or will not do this, you should consider finding another immigration lawyer. Remember that the I-485 is your application, and not your employer's. You are entitled to legal representation of your choice.

    Ann





    Cute Pics Of Monkeys. CUTE BABY CAPUCHIN MONKEY FOR
  • CUTE BABY CAPUCHIN MONKEY FOR



  • rameshk75
    09-16 10:58 AM
    [QUOTE=copsmart;289590]My case is little bit different.

    EAD was approved on August 11th and I got the card in mail couple of days after I received the email. But, I haven't received the approval notice for my EAD yet. The status on the EAD shows that the approval notice was sent on August 13th. I had no issues with AP though.

    Am planning to apply paper based AP, can you give the list of docs required for the same.

    Thanks



    more...


    Cute Pics Of Monkeys. cute monkeys,funny animal love
  • cute monkeys,funny animal love



  • h1techSlave
    10-14 04:29 PM
    This bill should be supported by all EB categories. 50,000 visas per year is significant.





    2010 would you eat monkey meat? Cute Pics Of Monkeys. Cute babies capuchin monkeys
  • Cute babies capuchin monkeys



  • amar123
    07-29 12:37 AM
    I have PD of Nov 2006, 140-Approved, 485-July 2nd. I have not got any LUD on any of my applications. So, this soft LUD might not be for everybody.

    Ah, now this brings up interesting questions, where is your 485 being processed?:o

    If it is texas as per your profile, then , maybe only NSC had the update?



    more...


    Cute Pics Of Monkeys. cute three monkeys. reply
  • cute three monkeys. reply



  • gc_hope
    09-29 10:36 AM
    Immigrants at USC have helped design a special randomization program for LAX security called ARMOR! Doctoral student, Pankaj Paruchuri, and his professor, Milind Tambe, have designed this special program that will help National Security and enhance the security for all of us!

    A Random Weapon in the War against Terror (http://http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21035785/site/newsweek/)

    I can bet that the Doctoral student himself must have faced Backlog/ Retrogression at some time! I do not know him, but I think IV should contact him!





    hair Adult Cute Carablanca Cute Pics Of Monkeys. The Real Reason Monkeys Eat
  • The Real Reason Monkeys Eat



  • jy1021
    02-15 08:53 AM
    yes, you can. I did it last summer. the first officer at the border did not know the rule and said we could not enter, then an older officer came and said we could. they let us in with expired visa but approved h-1b extension notice



    more...


    Cute Pics Of Monkeys. cute monkey
  • cute monkey



  • sriniks
    12-07 06:01 PM
    For the status question, your wife doesn't need EAD. Pending I-485 or AOS is a valid status to stay in the US. That said, some states like CA doesn't take I-485 receipt notice as a valid document for issuing license. They asked for EAD. So if your wife needs to drive she may have to get EAD.

    For your second question, I assume the PD is still current. If thats the case, I would suggest taking infopass and find out the status. If you didn't get any satisfactory info, contact your senator/congressperson , ombudsman, open an SR etc. Don't sit idle waiting for USCIS to act.

    Thank you yagw. Yes, the PD is current. Are there any restrictions on when we're eligible to take infopass? Like waiting for a certain period of time after the last appointment. For instance, when I called in, the representative refused to open an SR because it's not 90 days since our last appointment. Infopass is taken through the USCIS web site, right? The officer indicated we should be able to get a GC stamp in the passport until we get the card. It sounds odd to me. Anybody heard this happen before?

    I wish I had applied for the EAD. I'm not sure what to do about the DL (we're indeed in CA). I'll try with the DMV and see if they'll renew without the EAD.

    thanks!
    srini





    hot Cute Colombian night monkey Cute Pics Of Monkeys. pictures ( Cute monkeys )
  • pictures ( Cute monkeys )



  • krucie
    03-16 01:20 PM
    Hello Everyone,

    I currently have an employment based I-485 application pending (EB3, India). My application was filed when I was single. Now my spouse is getting ready to file his 140/485concurrently (EB2 NIW, non-retrogressed country). Since I already have a pending 485 application, we do not plan on submitting another 485 application for me when he files his. My understanding is that once he receives his 485 receipt notice, we would just need to inform USCIS that both our 485 applications need to be merged (his being the primary, and mine being the derivative). I just wanted to confirm that this is correct, or if there is anything else that needs to be done.

    Please advise.
    Thank you.



    more...


    house what kind of cute monkey Cute Pics Of Monkeys. cute animal tigers monkeys
  • cute animal tigers monkeys



  • ocpmachine
    06-15 05:09 PM
    I got an email from my lawyer who indicates the RFE is related to my medical missing from the 483 package we sent. I am pretty positive we sent it, but seems like USCIS has some way to firing a RFE.

    Anyway, my lawyer is asking me that getting a new medical done would be better as that is quick and more pratical. Don't know if that might be true.

    Any ideas for those who got RFE for medical?

    I too got RFE for medical forms. My attorney asked me to get the medical exam redone as USCIS updated the medical exam requirements in 2008, now doctor has to include the x-ray report along with I693(this was not there in 2007) if tbskin test >= 5mm. Given all the changes i got it redone just to be safe and we are preparing to respond to RFE.





    tattoo CUTE BABY CAPUCHIN MONKEY FOR Cute Pics Of Monkeys. Cute baby Capuchin Monkey For
  • Cute baby Capuchin Monkey For



  • RDB
    06-15 11:18 PM
    BTW, in the first place, shouldn't you have checked before going to the Interview that his passport has expired?.....that is a bit lame in my view...!....that's the first requirement for going to any immigration office - your passport should be valid for atleast 6 months from that date.

    Anyways, passport renewal can be done very fast at the consulate. I don't think they will stamp it on the current passport.

    Thank you for the quick response and advise.

    Do they stamp the I-551 on a current passport, when he gets it renewed, even if we have not receive the approval letter? How do they verify this?

    I do not have experience with this, so I greatly appreciate your patience.



    more...


    pictures cute monkeys,funny animal love Cute Pics Of Monkeys. Cute baby Capuchin Monkey For
  • Cute baby Capuchin Monkey For



  • caforum2
    08-24 02:04 PM
    Name: Ravi
    City/Area: Chicago, IL

    Question:
    I filed my i 140 and i 485 on Dec 23rd 2003 under EB3 category. I think my labor was filed under EB3 category. My Priority date is Mid August 2003. After 180 days of filing (around Nov 2004) I left my sponsoring company and joined another company with similar Job responsibility (to avail AC21), But didn't get my H1b transferred to new company. My new job require Master degree and 5 years of experience. I have acquired my master degree before joining my new company. I got married recently and Ofcourse I can't file for my wife's i 485 since I am from India and visa numbers are not available.

    Can I get my H1Bvisa transferred to new employer if he is willing to sponsor?

    Can I file another i 485 under EB2 as my new job requires Master degree?





    dresses pictures ( Cute monkeys ) Cute Pics Of Monkeys. There are 200 cute monkeys
  • There are 200 cute monkeys



  • PlainSpeak
    02-23 10:54 AM
    Makes sense but a couple of my friends who traveled during the winter break and came back through ATL did not have an issue, so that was where I was coming from.

    As i said you may or may not have an issue. Makes common sense to carry documents if you do get asked. I had issues when i came through IAD in Apr 2009. Things may have improved during the interim. I know of friends of mine who had no issues on AP and i also know of a GC Holder who got stuck in immigration for 5 hours. I guess it just depends on what kind of person is the POE officer in the secondary inspection room



    more...


    makeup cute three monkeys. reply Cute Pics Of Monkeys. what kind of cute monkey
  • what kind of cute monkey



  • vicks_don
    10-17 02:25 PM
    Can we find out the status of namecheck from USCIS or from any FBI website during retrogresssion. I applied 485 an year ago. Can i find out if atleast the name check is cleared even though my PD is not current.





    girlfriend Cute baby Capuchin Monkey For Cute Pics Of Monkeys. cute links to monkeys,
  • cute links to monkeys,



  • akhilmahajan
    01-14 07:25 PM
    bump.............





    hairstyles cute monkey Cute Pics Of Monkeys. Conchita+monkey
  • Conchita+monkey



  • purplehazea
    05-31 12:45 PM
    I have interview for AOS employment based on June 20th, 2006. The letter simply says get passport and I94. However i am planning to take all documents with me.

    Here are my case details:

    - Labor was filed in 2001 Nov in MI
    - 140 approved in Oct 2003
    - 485 filed in Jan 2004
    - changed employer in 2004 Nov on EAD
    - RFE for employment letter in Mar 2004
    - Case transfered to local office (Newark), May 2005
    - 3 EAD renewals, 3 AP renewals
    - 25 % more salary than old job. Title in old job was programmer/analyst.
    - New job when joined was Systems Analyst.
    - For RFE response, supplied a good letter with same job description.
    - The current JOb is NJ with a well known insurance company.
    - Recently i got promoted to Information systems Consultant

    Now my Qs are
    - What can i expect during the interview?
    - Anyone with similar experience, can you share ur experience?
    - Change in titles, more salary, labor being from a different state etc are
    making me very nervous
    - Are there chances that i get rejected/approved same day? if rejected, will be disastrous as i am not H1 anymore?

    Most of the time they will just verify some of your application details verbally. The fact that this is an AOS interview should give you positive hope instead of negative feelings. In my experience they will never schedule an appointment if they have queries or doubts about your status, bro.





    vallabhu
    02-20 10:11 PM
    I live in ATL, Count me in.





    nirupama.reddy90
    01-21 05:11 PM
    Your post is confusing. If you got laid off, how come you are on job as yet?

    Have you found a new job? Are you working on new H1 or EAD?

    Please clarify before I can answer wisely.
    Hi All, Thanks for comments and suggestions.
    I am sorry while i was writing my initial post i missed adding NOT,

    "As I am NOT on job at present, I can not produce any client letter at consulate in case if they ask. "

    Let me add more on my scenario, I don't know how correct to use the word "laid off", my contract was ended in DEC-08 with client, but still my H1B holding company is paying me and said that they will support sending me all needed documents for H1B extension Stamping, asked me to take a vacation for a month or so (as any way i am going back to India for extension).

    As "LostInGCProcess" said as long as my company is paying me, Will i have chances to get my extension stamping? or Shall I have to be on the job with Client and have to carry a letter of proof showing which client i work for?

    Sorry for getting u all confused with my first post.
    Thank you
    Niru



    No comments:

    Post a Comment